FNAF One Shots/ Scenarios

By Ellein_Jac

This book is for readers and OCs. Have fun reading about your FNAF crushes. Disclaimer: I don't own the fnaf... More

Author's Note
Freddy x Reader
Bonnie x Reader
Foxy x Reader
Chico x Reader
Golden Freddy x Reader
When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect
When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers
When Their Body Switched
When You See Him Shirtless
When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous (EDITED)
When we're jealous
When we see them shirtless O¡¡O
Mike xReader
Jeremy x Reader
Scott x Reader
Tagged
Fritz x Reader
Vincent x Reader
When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect
When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers
When Their Body Switched
Author's note
When You See Him Shirtless Part 1
Here's my Face!
When You See Him Shirtless Part 2
Author's Note
When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous (Edited)
Author's Note
Foxy x Veronica: Part 1 <3
Foxy x Veronica: Part 2 <3
Foxy x Veronica: Part 3 <3
Author's Note
When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 1
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 1 :)
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 2
Author's Note
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 3
Questions for the Fangirls
My Poem About My Husband
Freddy x Krisha: Part 1 :3
Freddy x Krisha: Part 2
Freddy x Krisha: Part 3
Freddy x Krisha: Part 4
Questions for the Fangirls 2
Questions for the FNAF Characters in 1 and 2
Author's Note
Goldie x Angelene
Goldie x Angelene part 2
The Answers from the FNAF 1 and 2
Goldie x Angelene: Part 3
Toy Freddy x Reader
Author's Note
Toy Freddy x Reader
Marionette x Reader
Toy Bonnie x Reader
Author's Note
Happy Birthday!!!
When You Have a Dream that Your BF is acting like a Mystic Messenger Character
Mangle x Reader
Balloon Boy x Child! Reader
Toy Chico x Reader
Shadow Freddy x Reader
Shadow Bonnie x Reader
Author's Note
To Those Who Wants to Know Me
Shadow Freddy x Jade Part 1
Shadow Freddy x Jade Part 2
🐻Toy Freddy x Jaiel🐻
🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze🐻
Author's Note
🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze Part 2🐻
🌸Answers🌸
Toy Bonnie x Rose Part 1
Announcement!
💗AUTHOR'S NOTE💗
Important Author's Note
Your Boyfriend Being BTS Part 1
🐰Toy Bonnie x Rose Part 2🐰
Author's Note
Author's Note
Your Boyfriend Being BTS Part 2
Author's Note
Author's Note
Late Author's Note (Must Read!)

When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 2

3.2K 49 17
By Ellein_Jac

A/n: the continuous!

Scott

You woke up from your sleep and sat up as you stretched your limbs. You looked around to see that you're in the park. "Why am I here?" You asked to yourself as you looked at your surroundings.

Just then a man was walking on the sidewalk wearing a mailman outfit. You blinked and looked at closely at him. Your eyes widened as you know that person.

He saw you and jogged towards you. "Hello (y/n)." He greeted as he panted heavily. "Scott? Is that you?" You asked and he looked at you confusingly. "It's Hermes, (y/n)." He corrected you. "Oh! S-sorry, it's just that you kinda look like him.....a lot." You stuttered and laughed nervously. "Uh-huh, so anyways, (g/p) wanted me to deliver this to you." He said as he handed a   small package to you. You tore the paper wrapper and opened the box to see a charm bracelet (with pendants that symbolizes your godly parent and you).

"Wow." You muttered as you struggled to put the charm bracelet around your wrist. "Uh.... A-a little help, Lord Hermes?" You asked shyly. He nodded and puts the charm around your wrist then locked it.

You looked at the charm bracelet with amazement. "It's so beautiful." You sighed. "Tell (g/p) thanks, I love it." You said.

He smiled at you and nodded. "I will, by the way, (g/p) has a better taste to find something suitable for you." He commented. You blushed. "D-do you think i-it suits me?" You asked shyly. He rubbed his nape as he looked down. "W-why yes, it is." He stuttered as a blush crept on his face.

"Thanks for the compliment." You replied.

"Jussssssst tell her already!" A hissing sound heard from 'Hermes's' mailbag. He rolled his eyes and he took out a silver staff with two snakes tangling on it. "Give him ssssssometime, will ya?" The other snake said.

You looked at him. "Tell me what?" You asked. "That Lord Hermessssssss like-" the snake then was cut off by 'Hermes' by shoving his staff back in the mailbag. He looked at you and chuckled nervously. "I apologize for my snake friends, they can be ridiculous sometimes." He said.

Just then, everything went dark.
~~~~~~

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n)~"

You groaned as you opened your eyes and sat up. You looked around to see that you're in the office and then you looked at your side to see your boyfriend smiling at you. "Hey sweetheart." He greeted and kissed your cheek as you looked at him in shock.

"Lord Hermes? Since when did you start to have a job as a security guard?" You asked. He looked at you as if you're crazy. "It's your boyfriend speaking, (y/n), not the god of messenger." He said.

"Oh, sorry Scotty!" You said. He chuckled and patted your (h/c) hair. "I think you read a lot of Percy Jackson books." He said and sat down on a swivel seat beside you.  "By the way, sorry I was late it's because I met up with your mother." He said and took something out of his bag and pulled it out. "She wanted me to deliver this to you." He said as he handed it to you.

'That line.... He sounds like Hermes from my dream.' You thought as you unwrapped the (f/c) paper and opened the box.

You gasped as you covered your mouth. You slowly took out the same charm bracelet from your dream. "It's.....the same bracelet from my dream." You commented as you looked at Scott with wide eyes. "Tell mommy thanks, I love it." You smiled. "A little help please?" You asked.

He nodded and puts the charm bracelet around your wrist then he kissed your knuckles. "It's suits you." He commented as he smiled at you. You smiled back and hugged him. "Thanks for the compliment.... Lord Hermes~"

Fritz

You woke up to see that you're under the shady tree. You sat up and looked around to see that you're in a familiar place.

"This place looks like Camp Half-Blood from the story." You said to yourself. "Oh (y/n)! You're awake!" You looked at your side to see Fritz with an orange t-shirt on that says, 'CHB'. You blinked at him. "Where did you get that shirt?" You asked holding your urge from removing the 'CHB' from him and ran away. ;)

"Uh, here...?" He replied as he looked at you weirdly. "You're even wearing one, (y/n)." He said. You looked down to see that you're wearing the same shirt as him and you squealed as you hugged yourself.

"You're crazy." He commented as he chuckled. He then pulled out a bottle of grape wine and poured it on the wine glasses.

"So, Fritz, who's your godly parent?" You asked. "I thought I already told you." He said. "Uh..... I forgot....?" You laughed nervously.

"It's Dionysus, the god of wine and madness." He said. He then handed you the wine glass. "Are you okay with grape wine?" He asked.

You nodded then you took a sip. "This is delicious!" You exclaimed and he chuckled.

After sipping the grape wine, you passed out.
~~~~~~~

You woke up by shaking you. You groaned and looked up to see Fritz with a pretzel stick on his mouth like a cigarette. "Thank goodness, you're awake!" He sighed and sat down beside you. "Hey Fritz." You greeted as you rubbed your eyes.

"I have a gift for you for being the best girlfriend." He said as he fished something in his bag. "Awww~ you don't have to." You said as you smiled. He then took out an orange t-shirt. "But I do." He replied and he handed you the orange t-shirt. You squealed as you saw the 'CHB' printed in the center of the shirt.

Without thinking twice, you quickly unbuttoned your uniform and took it off leaving in your (f/c) bra. Fritz blushed like a madman (no pun intended) as he looked at your body. He quickly looked away and coughed awkwardly.

You put the shirt on and tackled Fritz in a hug as you squealed. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!" You exclaimed then you kissed him all over his face making him smile like an idiot with his glasses misplaced on his face. "You're welcome." He said then he passed out making you giggle.

"Oh Fritz."

Vincent (a/n: I decided that he'll be a demigod and I know just a godly parent that suits him)

You woke up from your sleep and sat up. You looked around to see that you're in the infirmary. "Finally, you're awake." You looked at your side to see a surfer-looking guy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

'Oh. My. Gosh! It's Will Solace, the son of Apollo!' You thought.

"What happened?" You asked as you saw a cast on your leg. "Some Ares kid had gone aggressive and he almost ended you, luckily the fight was stopped by Chiron." Will explained.

"So what happened to him?" You asked. "Well...." He then rubbed his nape. "Your boyfriend found out that you were injured and he went insane." He said.

"So what did he do?" You asked.

"Being a typical son of Nemesis, revenge and threatened people. He even threatened me that if I don't keep you stay alive, he would kill me." He said then he shuddered in fear.

"I don't know why you like him." He said as he checked your arm. "Who?" You asked. He looked at you confusingly. "Vincent Afton." He answered.

"Oh..."

Just then you both heard heavy footsteps and two of you went stiff. The door then barged open to see an angry Vincent.

"Solace, it's been f*cking three days." He growled making Will went pale.

"H-hey Vincent." You stuttered as you slightly waved at him. Vincent looked at you and smiled widely. "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed as he ran to you and hugged you. "Oh, I'm so worried." He said and he pulled away as he grabbed your shoulders.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, got it?" He said as his eyes went watery. You nodded and you were pulled in a hug again. "Thanks Solace, looks like I don't have to kill you." He said.

"Y-yeah, I-I have to go now." Will said then he ran out of the infirmary. Just then everything went dark.
~~~~~~
Your eyes snapped open as you felt a wet substance by your ear making you looked up to see Vincent smirking at you. "Hello love~"  he cooed and went near to your face. "Finally you're awake, sorry I'm late, babe, do you still remember about that ,an who follow you a lot?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I went to his house to have a long 'chat' and he will not bother you anymore." He said. You smiled at him sweetly and kissed him. "Thank you." You said between the kiss and pulled away. "Anytime, babe~" Vincent cooed and nuzzled on the crooked of your neck.

'Sweet son of Nemesis.' :)

A/n: Finally, I'm done! So... How did the story go so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 56 23
A whole lot of adventure goes on in this story! Are you up to it? Other characters are not listed. BUT THAT IS NOT THE ONLY EVENT THAT HAPPENS...THER...
926 11 8
WARNING! This story will describe deeply gory and disturbing scenes. This is an old idea that was never really started. I hope to give it the start i...
51K 1.1K 26
Chris never had it easy. Being tormented by his older brother and friends also, to have nightmares on top of that. Being bit by an animatronic bear i...
15.3K 571 12
FIRST TWO BOOKS ARE POORLY WRITTEN WITH NO REAL PLOT. BOOK 3 AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS WHERE MY WRITING IS ACCEPTABLE!! THANK YOU September 16, 1989 Dea...