Don't Tell Me Goodbye

By bxnn1_

The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a... More

The Birth of A Monster
Joining Cross Academy
Lies and Truths
I'M SORRY
The Strange Pair
Author's Note 10/23/16
Dangers in Town
Council of Vampires
Rise of Drama
Bloodlines
A/N
Ren Sakaki, Many Years Before
My New Butler
Yuki's Departure
A/N
A Horrid Christmas
Red Eared Weirdo
Blue Roses (Last Chapter)

Grass Girl From Far Away

3.3K 116 11
By bxnn1_

"Oh, you're looking for her? The ticking time bomb is in her dorm", Kaname said, with a little smile crawling up his face. Aido froze, slowly looking up at Shiki's room, as a slight breeze blew into the room the two were in.

"Who's the ticking time bomb?", a dangerous voice echoed through the hallway. Kaname continued to drink his warm tea that soon froze into ice. He placed his frozen tea on the table, and turned his head to look face to face with Shiki. Her arms turned transparent, with a blue neon glow and robotic stripes running down her arm.

"I'm sorry, but I am not a bomb, just so you know. Thanks to me, you and Yuki are living in Cross Academy again", Shiki said with her veins popping on her forehead. Right now, Yuki was sleeping in Shiki's dorm, because a boy shouldn't have a girl in his dorm at the academy.

"Just so you know, I am one of the bride candidates for the Vampire King that I probably won't even like", Shiki snorted. She plopped herself down on the couch, next to Kaname and Aido. She sulked, as Aido patted her back with sympathy. Kaname picked up a book and began reading it.

"Thank you Aido, for being such a good friend, unlike this cold heartless bimbo named Kaname Kuran", Shiki cried. She wiped her tears away, and a smirk grew on her face. She lifted her index finger from her right hand and swung it towards Kaname. The cup of tea defrosted and liquefied and splashed itself on Kaname's face. Aido's jaw dropped down to the ground as Shiki started bursting out with laughter. Kaname sighed, but as he stood up, a wind blew by and his clothes dried.

"See, you should thank me", Shiki boasted. The brunette rolled his red eyes and sat back down. However, the doors to the dorm slammed open with a loud bang. Zero ran into the dorms as he usually does when there is trouble. The three of us stood up and ran, following him. The silver haired boy lead us to the garden, where many students were being entangled with green vines, as the ground shifted itself.

"Don't tell me its the green one the guy told me about", Shiki muttered, cutting the Day Class students away from the vine's grip. She placed both hands above her head, and dark, stormy clouds formed above the chaos. Then, lightning struck the plants, burning them out. However, the ground continued to shift.

"Oh my, you must be the penguin that controls weather that the woman told me about", a stuck up voice said, echoing through the forest. A girl with green hair and purple eyes, and horns along with a weird suit came out from the behind a huge boulder in the forest. 

"To think that you are such a peasant vampire compared to a aristocrat like me-"

Aido rushed towards her with a sword made from ice, and held it against her throat. His icy blue eyes were cold as the winter weather, as he glared at the green haired girl.

"Such an aristocrat like you shall not disrespect my Lady, Shiki Tsukumo", he said with, of course, an icy tone. The girl's eyes widened like saucers, as she slowly looked at Shiki, who definitely did not looked pleased.

"She... the candidate who controls the weather and water... is no other than the heir to the Tsukumo family?", she slowly asked. Aido nodded, as she fell to her knees, and covered her face with her hands.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you, Lady Shiki-san. My name is Sana Kasamoto, aristocrat who controls the earth, plants, and youth", she said, showing her green gem that hung around her neck with a gold chain. She was trembling as she bowed down to Shiki, who had a deadpanned face.

"It's alright. Just don't ruin other people's property", she said, as Kaname lifted his hand, and all of the structures that were broken, built itself back together. Sana looked at the group in amazement, as they headed back towards the Moon Dorms. 

"W-wait! Can I come with you guys?", Sana asked, tripping on the ground, and falling face first. She got back up, and brushed her green outfit from the dirt. Aido raised his eyebrow, as Kaname nodded his head a little. Sana happily ran to Shiki, who held her hand out.

"This place is where vampires can be protected, but you need to follow my orders and the rules. Don't attack the humans in the Day Class, no betraying, and do your studies", Kaname said. He looked at Shiki, and pointed to his watch.

"Shiki, you missed your class just an hour ago", he said, tapping his watch on his wrist. Shiki gave him a sour face, and pouted. "But it kinda wasn't my fauly, and Yuki probably isn't in class. And why aren't you in class too?"

Kaname gave her an evil smirk, and closed the book he was reading. "I'ts cause I would've already graduated if I was here for the years I missed, and Yuki already wen the the noon classes."

"Fine, fine. I'll go", Shiki said, running towards the school. Sana followed Aido and Kaname towards the dorms, where the three sat on the familiar couches and Ren prepared tea.

"So, let me explain this once. Shiki Tsukumo is cursed with an overdose of power, and now she also has this bridal candidate to deal with too. So are you willing to obey under her command or fight?", Kaname asked, crossing his legs in the process.

"I want to obey Shiki-san, since she seems like a nice person, and she also means to do good deeds for other vampires", Sana said with sparkles in her eyes. Something was clearly off and disturbing, but Kaname let it slip by, only by a thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow, ow ow ow! Give! Give! I give up!"

Shiki sat on top of Aido, who was currently suffering from an arm lock. Shiki grabbed Aido's arm and twisted it behind his back. Yuki sat down on the floor next to the two, taking pictures with her phone.

"Wow, new record. Aido got taken down in three seconds when the battle first initiated", Yuki said, patting her sister on the back. Shiki got off of Aido, who rolled onto his back, and rubbed his right shoulder.

"That freaking hurts. I bet you never experienced that kind of pain, have you?", Aido asked. Shiki shook her head, as she scratched her head. Right now, they were in a personal dojo to train for any incoming attacks by vampires. Headmaster Cross insisted they train every day.

"Good job, Aido. You're getting better at this", Shiki congratulated, giving him a warm smile. Aido froze, as his face flushed bright red. Yuki placed her hand on his forehead to check for a fever.

"Aw, he's love-sick", Yuki said to herself. She glance at her sister, who looked confused at why Aido kept looking at the floor. Shaking her head, Yuki stood from the ground and left the dojo once her shoes were on. She was heading towards the Headmaster's office.

'I never knew my own sister can be dull and thick headed when it comes to love...'

She shook her head, and continued to walk through the hallways of the school, but ran into Zero. He stopped her from walking away, and cornered her into the wall.

"Yuki, why have you been avoiding me ever since you came back from that incident?", Zero questioned as he shifted all his weight on one foot. His purple eyes staring straight into Yuki's red-brown eyes.

"It's because...", Yuki began to say. 

"Because...?"

"I don't have time to talk to you", Yuki finished. She hurriedly ran towards Headmaster's office before Zero can catch up. However, he stood in the same place, with his silver hair covering his eyes.

"Heh... You don't have time for me?", Zero repeated, with his veins popping. He heard laughter, as he turned around to see Shiki. She leaned against one of the walls, as she watched Zero Look at her.

"What are you looking at, Shiki", he mumbled. Shiki shrugged her shoulders, and whispered into his ear.

"Just so you know, there's gonna be a war soon between me, the new grass girl student, and a red head that may arrive sooner than we all thought. Don't get caught up in it", she whispered, as she walked passed Zero, who was left puzzled.

As soon as she left, another green haired girl popped up, and approached him. She tilted her head to the side, and bit her lip.

"What did Shiki-sama tell you?", she asked with curiosity. Zero glared at her as she rasied her eyebrow. Stomping her foot, she placed her hands on her hips.

"You're quite rude to an aristocrat who's higher in rank compared to a low Level E. I am Sana Kasamoto. Remember it, peasant", Sana said with a evil smirk. She definitely was hiding something from everyone.

"Just wait, Shiki-sama. My friend, who controls fire, heat, and... I forgot, whatever. Anyways, she'll come to take her place in the throne, and praise me for deceiving you", Sana giggled to herself. She squatted on the ground near the fountain, where plants grew. She lifted her hand, as the plants began to grow at a rapid rate, then formed a poisonous sword from the ivy nearby.

Watching from far away, using the water to spy on her, was Shiki, who was secretly planning to bring Sana's plans down to the ocean floor.

Hi Readers! I have to take Midterm exams for three days! :( 

Save me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
119K 3.5K 14
Shiho Fujioka is secretly a hunter. He pretends to be a normal day class student to keep a watchful eye on the Night Class. The only people who know...
731K 32.2K 101
Saki is a vampire. She's been one since she was 6. Born a hunter, turned into a vampire, she has a twisted fate. No-one trusts a hunter who is now a...