Council of Vampires

Hi everyone! I will try to update every time I have available! Cause I'm busy with everything in my life ._.

-----------------------------------

[Shiki]

Good morning, fresh start? Nope, in fact, the opposite for me. I woke today with a literal Bang, due to Aido slamming my door open. Today was a total darn destructive day in my freaking life.

"What is it Aido!"

He had a solemn look on his face, which caught me off guard. Something happened if he is acting like this.

"What's going on?" I asked. I got up quickly out of bed, running out of my room. Aido followed, and we entered the main lobby of the Moon Dorms. Kaname and the rest of the aristocrats stood there, as I walked down the stairs.

"Shiki-san, I'm glad you can be here just in time. All aristocratic and pureblood vampires were invited to enter the Council of Vampires. I was wondering if you were willing to reveal yourself and take the rightful position as Queen," Kaname said. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"If you need me to do so for any reason, I will be more than willingly to reveal myself", I said. Kaname nodded, and started to walk out the dorms. I followed with the rest of the aristocrats, walking out the school, into a black limo.

I sat on the seat, facing everyone, while they held very serious expressions on their face. It seemed as if they were nervous and troubled by the fact they are part of the Council. I could only wait to see what would happen.

<···>

Once we left the limo, we all walked into a huge castle like building, which can probably hold up to 1,000,000 vampires in total. At the entrance, a Level C vampire stood, waiting for us. He glanced at all of us, and stopped at me.

"Why are you here?" he questioned, raising one eyebrow. Kaname and Aido stood in front of me.

"She is to come with us," Kaname commanded. The Level C bowed his head, and continued to wait for other visitors. Aido walked side by side with me, as we continued to enter the castle.

We reached a big room, a larger version of a council table. The whole room snapped their eyes at us, as we entered, mostly looking at Kaname.

"Please take a seat, and we will commence the council," a man said. I sat in between Aido and Kaname, feeling awkward. Why is it that I must attend the meeting?

"We are here to disscuss the missing heir of the Tsukumo family, as you know without her, we cannot continue the bloodline. We need to find another kind like their species, or find the lost girl," the man with a gold piercing spoke with authority.

"I'm pretty sure she's just dead. Deal with it, she ain't coming back," a blonde pureblood said with a smirk. My blood boiled, as murmurs passed around.

"But there is a possibility that she is alive and well," Kaname interrupted, causing everyone to be silent. The blonde vampire scowled at Kaname, giving him a glare.

"Oh please, spouting useless hope around, trying to act like a leader. Well, let me tell you, I will succeed the throne if she is truly gone," the blonde spat. His eyes changed from blue to red in fury.

"Mr. Bato from the Ahiro family of purebloods, please be reminded of your current situation. My family always had overruled yours, so I advise you to watch your mouth right there," Kaname growled, glaring at Bato. Kaname had his hands clenched into tight fists, knuckles turning white. His composure has been chipped off a little...

Bato was about to continue arguing, until I interrupted him. "Is it not that everyone else wasted their time to participate in this council, yet you, Mr. Bato, cannot understand when to give up", I spoke with an angry tone. Kaname smirked, as Bato snarled at me.

"Just who are you?!" he angrily scoffed at me. Anger had once again built up inside of me. Nobody ever disrespects the Tsukumo Family. My eyes flashed blue for a bit, knocking everyone off guard, then returning back to brown.

"I advise everyone not to anger her at any circumstance. She may be very dangerous," Aido commented. He glanced at me with his icy blue eyes.

I gently unleashed my necklace, breaking it to pieces, as blue dust had absorbed into me. I stood up, my power rushing out of me. Everyone sat in complete shock, Bato gasping in dismay.

My eyes glared at him, only him as I placed pressure on his oxygen level. He gasped for air, sweating with fear in his eyes.

"I am Tsukumo's missing child. If you dare disrespect me or my companions, it is your death. Watch your attitude towards a higher rank, you lowly classed vampire," I spat out with disgust.

Bato stared at me with pure shock, as my eyes slowly turned from brown to blue, my black hair turning to light shade of silver. I glanced at every vampire in the room. Probably around a thousand of them.

"Now, if any of you bother me once again with this council without any respect, I will simply unleash my rage upon everyone," I challenged, narrowing my eyes. I brushed my skirt, from my uniform.

My eyes stopped at Baro once again, the candle lights in the room dimmed out, causing the room to spread darkness. My rage increasing at every moment I am in the room with him. Once my fury starts, it never ends.

"Mr. Bato of the Ahiro family, if you may, or if you have the will, come to me and I will kill you", I snarled. My blue eyes glowing in the dark, looking straight at him. I lifted my hand, causing him to float in the air, blue and silver streaks of water like magic around him and me.

"You have just given yourself a bad impression to me," I said. My eyes met his as he floated in the air. I dropped him, making him fall to the ground.

"My name is Tsukumo Shiki. The monster of this century, the last of the Tsukumo."