GHOST-VKOOK

By Margareth_Tha

Jeon Jungkook Moved To A New High School And He Meets Bunch Of New Friends And..A Good Looking Ghost Named Ki... More

"WHY CAN'T I SEE ANYTHING?"
"IF YOU'RE A GHOST,WHY ARE YOU PALE?"
GUILTY

Until We Meet Again

2.2K 128 82
By Margareth_Tha

Taehyung and Hoseok were walking around Gwanghwamun. It was just 10 am but there were so many people came to watch a local band's peform.

Hoseok looked around . "Taehyung-ah,why did you ask me to come here? Aren't we supposed to come here in December 30? It's like next month."

Taehyung took a bite of Hoseok's ice cream "Ah..I think,I won't be able to come here with you next month."

Hoseok frowned "Where are you gonna go on that day? Are you cheating on me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Hyung,we're not a couple."

Hosoek laughed "I was just kidding. Where are you going? We always came here on December 30."

Taehyung rubbed his neck "I actually want to tell you something. I-I think I've found that person."

Hoseok stopped his step and looked at Taehyung who's looking down "You-you've found that person? Who?"

Taehyung nodded "It's Jungkook."

This time,Hoseok dropped his ice cream. But it didn't bother him at all. His eyes were still on Taehyung "Jeon Jungkook?"

Taehyung nodded "I was surprised too. I had the feeling that he's that person as I heard his voice for the first time. But I wasn't quite sure. But yesterday he told me that the last time he sang,3 people were shooted. It's him."

-----------------------------------

Two Years Ago In Winter At Gwanghwamun

"Dong wan-ah..c'mon! Why are you so slow?" Taehyung pulled Dongwan's coat

"Ya! Be careful! Why are you over-excited?"

Taehyung giggled "Because today is my birthday and my bestfriend brought me to music festival. That's why I am being over excited. Why? You're not excited?"

"If I weren't excited,why would I bring you here in the early morning?"

Taehyung laughed "Sorry. Then we have to be hurry. C'mon! It's already started."

"We can take our time. The famous bands will perform in two hours. The ones who are performing right now are students. I'll buy ice creams for us. You sit here,okay? Don't wander around."

Taehyung nodded excitedly "Got it,Mr. Kim!"

"If a stranger asked you to go with them,don't ever try to accept it,okay? Although you're not really that good-looking,still,16 year old teenage being alone would catch bastards' attention. Got it?"

Taehyung sighed "Are you really gonna buy the ice cream?"

"Answer me first."

"Okay,I got it. Now go buy me ice cream. I'll wait right here." Taehyung pursed his lips.

He was always amused by how protective his bestfriend was. They knew each other since they were kids. Taehyung knew how sincere Dongwan was. Even though Dongwan entered normal high school meanwhile Taehyung entered a high school for students with disabilities ,they'd still go home together. When Taehyung was home alone as his grandmother went to Seoul to check up her health,Dongwan would sleep there. Although they're same aged,Taehyung always felt like Dongwan was his hyung.

Taehyung was humming to the song that was SANG by the participant. He tapped his finger on his thigh while waiting for Dongwan and his ice cream.

"Okay,now,we have someone who's gonna sing a beautiful song by Ed Sheeran,Photograph. If Ed Sheeran performed the song with a guitar,then this young Busan man will perform it with a piano. Let's listen to a beautiful performance presented by-"

"Taehyung-ah,here!"

Taehyung was startled by Dongwan's voice that the only thing that he could hear was claps from people

"Oh! That guy is good looking."

Taehyung licked his ice cream "Really?"

"Yes. Let's see how beatiful his voice is. I bet it's not really that great since people either have a good voice or good looking face."

Taehyung laughed at his bestfriend's statement. "Let's see!"

Loving can hurt..loving can hurt sometimes

It is the only thing that I know

When it gets hard..you know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only that makes us feel alive

"Whoa...I never knew God was so unfair. HOW COULD HE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND FACE??"

Taehyung didn't say anything. He didn't even bother to wipe the melted ice cream on his skin.

We keep this love in a photograph

We'll make these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

And hearts were never broken

And time's forever frozen still

"Ya-ya. What's with that smile?"

Taehyung was startled "Huh? What? What smile?"

"You're obviously smiling. I guess someone's in love."

Taehyung bit his lip "What do you mean? How could I love someone that I didn't know and whose voice I just heard for the first time?"

"Taehyung-ah,love can touch people in evey way,even a bizzare one that makes no sense."

Taehyung chuckled "Deep."

"As deep as your feel toward that good looking guy with unfairly good voice."

Taehyung hit Dongwan's head "Stop it!"

So you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen

Next to your heart beat where I should be

Keep it deep-

That guy suddenly stopped singing and everything went silent. Taehyung frowned.

Taehyung nudged Dongwan "Dongwan-ah,what's wrong?"

"Taehyung-ah,let's-"

Taehyung once again frowned. But as soon as he heard a gun shots and panic screams,his heart began to beating so fast. He reached for Dongwan's hand which was as cold as ice now

"Dongwan-ah,what's wrong? Dongw-"

Taehyung touched his chest. His body suddenly felt so cold. There was a pain on his chest. Everything became quiet. Taehyung couldn't hear anything

Suddenly,his eyes were dazzled by a bright light. He slowly opened his eyes and found a man in white was standing in front of him. The tall man smiled at him

"Hello,Kim Taehyung. I come here to take you away from the earth."

Taehyung tried to proceed what that man just said "What-what do you mean?"

The man smiled "You were shooted by bunch of jerks who lost their mind. And as for your friend,Kim Dongwan,he is still alive because he was shooted on his leg. Now,I am here to take you away. But as what's written on the rules,we'll let you do something that you want to do before you go. You can tell us now and we'll fulfill it."

Taehyung stared blankly at the man. Tears were streaming down his face. He quickly wiped it because he knew it wouldn't change anything. At least Dongwan's still alive

The man sat next to Taehyung "Don't cry,Taehyung. Human dies,and so do you. People will die eventually. Now,tell me your wish."

Taehyung stared at the man. A voice suddenly crossed his mind "I-I want to listen to the last song that I heard before I was shooted completely. That man-he is stil alive,isn't he?"

"He is. So that's what your wish?"

Taehyung felt a relief in his heart as he heard that guy was still alive. He nodded "Yes,that's my last wish. To listen to Photograph sang by that guy completely."

The man put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and nodded "Now,let me explain to you the rules. You will be sent back as ghost,not human being. But you could show yourself to people that you can trust. So,you better be careful before you decide to make an appearance to someone you just met. Second,you'll feel the coldness all day and all night because you're not meant to be in human's world. But let me tell you a secret,you can get a warmth from chosen people. But to find those people,ghosts need to be very lucky.

Third,your time wasn't limited until you are aware that you can finally fulfill your wish. But once you lose the desire to fulfill your wish,you'll immediately dissappear. And when you finally are aware that you have found that person,you have to ask him to sing for you. If you don't,then you'll dissappear,slowly. Maybe within a week or two. Get it,Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded "How-how am I supposed to start it?"

"It's not easy to find him. It may take two or three years. We really can't do anything to help you. So,I suggest you to find someone while you're looking for that man,so you don't feel lonely. Now" The man stood up "I have to go. There's someone else that I have to take care of. Good luck,Taehyung. I am sure you'll greet me happily."

----------------------------------

Hoseok looked down "It means you'll have to leave soon?"

Taehyung slowly nodded "I still have to wait for Jungkook to be ready. He said he was too scared to sing because the last time he did,people were shooted."

Hoseok wiped his tears quickly "He has to do it."

Taehyung touched the older's shoulder "Hyung,don't cry. Do you want to see me cry?"

Hoseok let out an empty laugh. "Sorry,I just-. Taehyung-ah,we will miss you so much."

Taehyung stared at Hoseok who's still looking down.He quickly changed the topic "Hyung. Let's buy those key chains. Can you give me some money? I'll buy one for Jungkook."

Hoseok looked at Taehyung and slowly nodded "Okay."

Taehyung smiled "You have to buy one for your beloved cousin,too."

Hosoek laughed,and Taehyung knew it was a forced one. "I'll buy him the one with microphone miniature. He has a good voice."

Taehyung nodded. "Thanks,hyung."

--------------------------------

Taehyung woke up to the loud snore. He opened his eyes and found Jimin was sleeping beside him. He tried to proceed what happened but his mind just couldn't reach it. So,he woke Jimin up.

"Jimin-ah! Wake up!"

Jimin immediately stood up "Jesus Christ,Taehyung! Why are you so loud-hold up! Jesus Christ,Taehyung! You woke up! Man,do you know how freaked out I was seeing your pale face?? "

Taehyung chuckled "Sorry. What happened?"

Jimin sat again "You were carried by Jungkook. He said you pass out while running. I never knew ghosts could be exhausted."

Taehyung pouted "Ya! Of course we could!"

Jimin giggled and put his palm on Taehyung's forehead "Your body is so cold right now. You have to rest,okay? I knew you miss Jungkook so much but for now,don't go to school. Mom would scold me if she knew I let you go to school."

Taehyung smiled "Thanks,Jimin-ah."

Jimin frowned "Why are you acting like that? Could ghosts have terminal ill?"

Taehyung threw a pillow toward Jimin "Just wash yourself and go to school,you rascal."

Suddenly,the door was opened. Mrs. Park came into the room while holding a bowl

"Taehyung-ah,mom made porridge for you. You have to eat it,okay?"
Taehyung reached for the bowl "But I don't like porridge."

Mrs. Park hit Taehyung's head lightly "Ya! You have to eat it although you hate it. Why are you so picky? I'll go to office now. Rest well,okay? If you don't feel good,call me or Jimin." Mrs. Park looked at Jimin "Jimin-ah,Why haven't you washed yourself? It's almost 7."

"HOLY SHIT! I FORGOT THAT!!"
"Ya! What did you just say? I've told you to not being so close with that Daegu boy! Look what he's done."

Taehyung just smiled seeing Mrs. Park chased after Jimin. He stared at the boring white porridge and slowly shoved it into his mouth.

"Jimin-ah,mom,dad. How would I tell you guys that I have to go?"

Taehyung ate the porridge while busy wiping the tears.

---------------------------------

Jimin and Jungkook joined Hoseok,Jin,Yoongi,and Namjoon who were busy eating their meals. Hoseok looked around "Where's Taehyung?"

Jimin chewed his kimbab "He doesn't feel well so he doesn't come today."

Hoseok stared at Jungkook "Jungkook-ah,can you beat your fear?"

Jungkook who's busy playing with his meal,looked at Hoseok "What fear?"

"Fear of singing."

Jungkook sighed. "Taehyung told you that? "

Hoseok nodded "Can you?"

Jungkook shrugged "I don't think so. Why do you suddenly ask me such question,hyung?"

Hoseok sighed "If I said Taehyung couldn't go in peace unless you sing for him,would you change your mind?"

Everyone looked at Hosoek.

Jungkook felt like his heart was being stabbed. "What do you mean?"

--------------------------------

Taehyung stared outside the window. The sunshine was breaking through the room that he shared with Jimin. He was feeling bored to the death as there was none at home. He glanced at the clock. Hang on,Taehyung. Jimin would be home in a minute.

Suddenly,the door was wide opened. Taehyung was startled and was about to scold Jimin who's standing in front of the door. But something held him back

"Jimin-ah,why are you crying?"

Jimin didn't say anything. Instead,he just stared at Taehyung and walked into the room slowly

Taehyung frowned "Ya! What are you doing? Tell me what drama that you just watched."

Jimin stood next to Taehyung and punch Taehyung's shoulder "Ya! You rascal! Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that you'll leave soon? Why?"

Taehyung stared at Jimin who's crying now. Jimin wasn't the type to hide his emotion "Did Hoseok hyung tell you? I am so sorry,Jimin-ah. I just don't know how to tell you,mom,and dad about this."

Jimin sat next to Taehyung "You still have to tell me,Taehyung-ah. You could disappear at any moments without saying anything. What would I do if you dissappear without saying any words? What would I do when you've gone? Who would help me to escape from mom's scold when you've gone?"

Taehyung bit his lip. He never liked to see his bestfriend cry. "You still have others. Hyungs,Seokmin,and Jungkook."

Jimin closed his eyes "But you're my very bestfriend."

Taehyung wiped Jimin's cheek "I am. And you're my very bestfriend,too. You'll be my bestfriend even in my next life. Now,stop crying. Do you know how ugly you are now?"

Jimin sniffed. "You rascal! I am crying because I am gonna lose my bestfriend. And you called me ugly?."

Taehyung laughed "That's because you're ugly."

Jimin forced a smile "Jungkook must be feeling so sad and confused right now. You have to talk to him."

Taehyung gasped "He knew?"

Jimin nodded "All of us knew."

Taehyung quickly left the room "I'll go,Jimin-ah."

Jimin felt his heart was broken into pieces as he heard what Taehyung just said. He found himself was crying again.

------------------------------------

"Jungkook-ah."

Taehyung found the younger was sitting on the table while staring outside the window.

"Hyung.."

Taehyung slowly approached Jungkook. "I-"

The words caught up on his throat as Jungkook pulled him into his arm and held him tightly. "Hyung,your body-it's so cold."

Taehyung smiled "Didn't I tell you about this before?"

Jungkook bit his lip "Why is life so unfair?"

Taehyung stroked the younger's hair "Is it?"

Jungkook still held Taehyung tight" I figured out that you loved me first at the same time I knew you have to go. Isn't it unfair? I wanted to beat my fear for you. But once I did it,I also send you away. Isn't it unfair?"

Taehyung rubbed the younger's back "So,it's unfair for you?"

Jungkook let go of Taehyung "Isn't it unfair for you too? You died in such young age and wondered around for years only to dissappear. Isn't it unfair?"

Taehyung slowly shook his head "I don't think so. In fact,I found life was amazing. It gave you happiness in various ways. It gave me my happiness,you,in a sad way. That's the art of life."

Jungkook couldn't help but sobbing "Hyung,why are you so pathetic?"

Taehyung smiled "I am not,you rascal."

Jungkook took a deep breath. He could see how much pain Taehyung's holding now "I'll let you go."

Taehyung stared at the younger "You don't have to force yourself. You can take your time."

Jungkook sighed "How could I take my time when you're running out of time?" He grabbed Taehyung's hand "Let's go,hyung."

Taehyung let himself being dragged by the younger silently. He frowned as soon as they walked into a dark room. "Where are we?"

His answer was discovered as Jungkook turned on the lamp. A piano was in front of them.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who finally figured out this was their farewell "Hyung,I'll let you go happily. So,you have to leave happily,too. I'll take care of Jiminnie hyung when it comes to Yoongi hyung. I'll-I'll live happily too. So don't worry about me,okay?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled "Jungkook-ah,back then,the only thing that could make me in love was voice. And your voice was my first love ever. And as we met again,I realized that your personality was my second love. My third love? It's your existence. And my last love,it's you,Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung kissed the younger softly. "Until we meet again,Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook wiped his tears quickly,walked toward the piano,and sat. His shaking hands slowly touched the piano

So you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen

Next to your heartbeat where I should be

Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me

Well that's okay baby only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go

Jungkook stared at Taehyung who's smiling at him now. He slowly closed his eyes

When I'm away

I would remember how you kissed me

Under the lamp post back on Sixth street

Hearing your whisper through the phone

Wait for me to come home

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and stared at the wall. He was alone in the room.

Until we meet again,hyung.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook woke up to the sound of the alarm. He didn't go to school today because he caught a cold. He got up and groaned as he felt the pain on his back as the result of sleeping for 14 hours straight. He reached for his phone and unlocked it. 1 pm. He scrolled down to see the notifications. There were five unread messages from Jimin. He cautiously opened them

Jamless Hyung : Jungkook-ah,stop what you're doing right now and come here.

Jamless Hyung : Ya! Are you hybernating again?

Jamless Hyung : JUNGKOOK-AH!

Jamless Hyung : There's a new student here. You'll be shocked when you see him. He's so damn good looking

Jamless Hyung : Mr. Do wanted us to assign the homework tomorrow. You have to come tomorrow,okay?

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he read the messages. He typed a message

Jungkook : Seriously,hyung? Yoongi hyung just graduated 5 months ago and you already cheated on him? Imma screenshot the message and send it to Yoongi-hyung.

Jungkook put down his phone and reached for his bag. And then something hit him

"HOLY SHIT! MY ENGLISH TEXTBOOK WAS LEFT AT THE DRAWER! HOLY SHIT!"

He ran as fast as possible before school gate was closed

-------------------------------

Jungkook walked into the empty classroom. He was about to pass out as he ran like a cheetah. But everything was paid off when he saw the gate hadn't been closed yet. He made his way to his seat and reached for a book inside his drawer.

Jungkook hugged the book tightly. "There you are,my baby. Do you know how much effort I put in order to meet you?"

He looked around the room. He hadn't been cleaning the classroom since the day Taehyung left,exactly 4 months ago. And he knew the reason why he didn't as he felt the pain in his chest right now. Everything reminded him of Taehyung,even the mop.

"Oh my God! You scare me!"

Jungkook looked over the door where the voice was from. He dropped his textbook as he saw a tall man was standing in front of the door. "H-hyung?"

The tall man slowly approached Jungkook who's frozen. "Jungkook-ah..hello!"

Jungkook swallowed his saliva. "Am I hallucinating again? Why does this seem so real?"

Taehyung smiled and wiped his tears "You're not,jungkookie."

Jungkook closed his eyes and opened it again. He slowly touched Taehyung's cheek. "Hyung,please tell me that I am not dreaming because if I am,this would be the cruelest dream I've ever had."

Taehyung once again pursed his lips. "You're not dreaming,Jungkookie. How could you be in your dream when you just woke up from your hibernation?"

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly. "I'm not dreaming? Does it mean God listen to my wish?"

Taehyung nodded and tried to get some air as the younger hug him way too tight "Can you let me go for awhile? I can't breathe."

Jungkook sniffed "Would you dissappear again if I let you go?"

Taehyung smiled "I wouldn't."

Jungkook slowly loosened his hug and step back. He stared at the older for something like a minute which made the older blushed. "Hyung,you're real,aren't you?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Ya! I really am so offended right now. I worked so hard for 4 months to become a human being and now you're questioning my status?"

Jungkook laughed while trying his best to not breaking into another sob. "Hyung,do you have idea how much I miss you?"

Taehyung nodded. "Of course I do. If I don't,I won't try so hard to help Him with his job to get my reincarnation ticket. But I really am so thankful,tho. He is so kind. He didn't just let me reincarnate as myself,but he also gave me sight. Something that I didn't have before I died."

Jungkook frowned "Who are you talking about?"

"The angel that gave me a chance to fulfil my wish."

Jungkook nodded. He once again stared at Taehyung for minutes.

Taehyung giggled seeing how cute the younger was. "Ya! Let's go. Didn't Hoseok hyung invite you to his birthday party at kimbab restaurant?"

Jungkook frowned "He did. Wait-kimbab shop? Why?"

Taehyung narrowed his eyebrow. "Don't you know that Hoseok hyung was no.1 kimbab's fan?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand. "C'mon! We only have 5 minutes left. I'll surprise him. He's appareantly the only one who hasn't known about my return."

Jungkook stayed still. "Hyung,who do you love more,me or Hoseok hyung?"

Taehyung sighed. "Why did you ask such question?"

Jungkook whined. "I just need to make sure that I don't have to compete with him."

Taehyung smirked. "Um..of course I love Hosoek hyung more. I mean,he treated me many delicious foods meanhwile you only treated me ice cream."

Jungkook pouted. "Okay. I'll save money from now on to treat you expensive food."

Taehyung petted Jungkook's head. He couldn't stand seeing how innocence his boyfriend was. "Ya! Just save your money to enter a college. Let's go!"

Jungkook let himself being dragged by Taehyung. "So,who do you love more?"

Taehyung stopped and stared at the younger who seemed so curious now. He took a step closer to Jungkook and facing Jungkook closely. So close that Jungkook felt like he's about to pass out.

Taehyung touched Jungkook's cheek and kissed him slowly. They were like that for a minute before Taehyung broke it. He pursed his lips "That's my answer. Is it clear?"

Jungkook could feel the heat on his cheeks. He quickly looked away. "It-it is. Let's go."

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who's walking quickly now. "Jungkook-ah,we just met again and you already left me behind?"

Jungkook stretched his hands and ran. "I can't hear anything,hyung. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING."

--------------------------------

Jin patted Hoseok who's choking his kimbab. Hoseok sent a death glare to Taehyung who's giggling now

"Ya! Why did you come back like that? You almost killed me with kimbab."

Taehyung's still giggling. "Sorry,hyung. I never knew you'd be that surprised."

Hoseok sighed. "How could I not be that surprised when I saw my dongsaeng who's gone 4 months ago,suddenly appeared without any signs?"

Taehyung pouted. "I just came back and you already scolded me."

Jimin glanced at Taehyung. "You deserve that."

Taehyung glared at Jimin. "Ya! You're the one who gave me that idea."

Jimin quickly turned his back and talked to his daegu boyfriend as Hoseok sent him a death glare.

Namjoon rubbed his chin and took a close look at Taehyung. "So,you said people could decide what they want to be when they died?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yes."

Namjoon nodded while still observing Taehyung closely. "God is never unfair. And so is our life."

Jungkook who sat next to Taehyung,went closer to Taehyung as he saw Namjoon was being too close to his boyfriend. "So,hyung,who do you live with?"

Jimin raised his hand. "Me. Ah...I have to share my room with him again. What a pity."

Taehyung smiled . "At least there's someone who help you cleaning it,you rascal." Taehyung looked around. "Anyway,where's Chanyeol hyung?"

Jimin sipped his tea. "He's celebrating his 1st anniversary with your mom."

Taehyung hit Jimin's arm. "Ya! I told you that he's not my mom. And where's Seokmin?"

Hoseok chewed his kimbab. "He said he'd be late. He'd come with his boyfriend who only got ten dollars."

Taehyung laughed. "The effort to learn english was paid off,then. How's college,hyung?"

Yoongi who's been resting his head on Jimin's shoulder,quickly straightened up his pose. "Finally! The topic that I am interested in." He stretched his body. "We become cool kids there. There are also many cool kids."

Jimin pouted. "Hyung,are you interested with someone cool there?"

Yoongi gave Jimin a disgust look. "Ew,stop pouting,jimin. You have to be full of swag,okay?"

Taehyung shook his head seeing them two. "How could two people with totally different personalities become a couple?"

Namjoon stood up out of the blue. "People were meant to fix each others' flaws. Your soulmate was meant to complete your jigsaw puzzle since you don't have the right piece to fit it."

Jin pulled Namjoon down back to his seat as people at the restaurant look at him. "Namjoon-ah,please don't be in your deep mode now. People are looking at you weirdly now."

Taehyung suddenly looked at Namjoon and they both nodded. Everyone gasped,including Seokmin who's just arrived with Vernon.

Seokmin screamed out of the blue."Someone stop him!!"

But they knew it's too late as Taehyung stood up and put his hand in the air. "BUT I DON'T CARE! YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY SHIT!"

-THE END-

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 208 12
Newly wedded couple, Jungkook and Taehyung run into trouble when a cop comes knocking on their door at 8 a.m. But the worst part is that they are Ace...
42.1K 2K 8
*** Book 2 *** Taekook AU where Jungkook is that typical cliché bartender who never dates, and is all about hookups. Until he meets Taehyung, an inno...
9.3K 347 12
What will happen When a 26 years old arrogant Guy fall for 22 years old innocent boy? Will the older guy will fall for the boy? "I don't love you, so...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...