I love rock & roll (Andy Bier...

By Daerith

Iris and Jinxx had been best friends since they were really young. Yes, the famous Jinxx from Black Veil Br... More

I love rock & roll (Andy Biersack love story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Information
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Information
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40

Chapter 39

1.6K 19 2
By Daerith

IRIS' P.O.V.

I was sure that they were keeping a secret and I was getting pissed. Were they  having fun of me or what?

We were in silence half of the way back home. Every time I looked at Andy he moved like if he was uncomfortable. We came in and I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then went to the living room with him.

I curled next to him smiling. He smiled nervously and I frowned. That was enough.

– Are you going to tell me what's going on? – I was a little bit pissed, also worried.

– Nothing, why? – He said.

– Aghhh, I hate when you act like if I were stupid – I stood up and walked out of the living room.

I went to the back garden and stood there looking at the sky. It was plenty of stars. They've always relaxed me somehow.

Andy came and stood behind me. I turned and looked at him angrily.

– What? – I almost screamed.

– C'mon, don't be angry, it's just that I need to tell you something but I don't know how – he said playing with his lip piercing.

What was so complicated to say? I sighed and looked at him with curious eyes.

– Probably it isn't so difficult, just say it – I shrugged.

He nodded, breathed deeply and caught my hand. I raised an eyebrow. He looked for something in the right pocket of his jacket. It was a little black box. Oh my god, he wasn't thinking in that right??

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I was there looking at her and the words weren't able to come to my mouth. I was so nervous. What if she said no? What if she ran away?

I caught her hand. She raised an eyebrow. I looked for the black box I was hiding in the right pocket of my jacket.

– A-Andy, what's that? – she asked nervous. Okay, she was going to say no, I could feel it.

– Iris – I breathed deeply – you're the most important person in my life and I just don't want to lose you. That time when we broke I felt like if I was dead, and I know you'll probably say no, but I have to ask – I opened the little box revealing a silver ring with a black diamond on it.

She was quite, looking at the ring. Then she lifted her eyes to me.

– Marry me? – I asked.

IRIS P.O.V.

– A-Andy, what's that? – I asked nervous.

– Iris – he breathed deeply – you're the most important person in my life and I just don't want to lose you. That time when we broke I felt like if I was dead, and I know you'll probably say no, but I have to ask – he opened the little box revealing a silver ring with a black diamond on it.

Oh my god, it was so beautiful. I was in silence, looking at the ring. Then I lifted my eyes to him.

– Marry me? – Andy asked.

I could feel how a thousand of butterflies were flying in my stomach. I looked at the ring again and then at him. His eyes were turning from nervous to sad. I smiled and he looked surprised. I hugged him.

– Of course I'll marry you Andy – he stood there without doing anything. So surprised was he? Then he hugged me so tight that I was barely able to breath.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

– Really???? – I asked, she nodded.

– Why would I say no? – Iris asked after I kissed her so passionately that she almost fall when we separated.

– I don't know, maybe you didn't want to marry a stupid guy – I shrugged. She hit me in the arm.

– Maybe I shouldn't – she said but then smiled. I smiled too and introduced the ring in her finger.

– I love you, Iris – I said, looking into her eyes.

– I love you too, Andy – I hugged her and we stood there for like 5 minutes. I was in heaven.

IRIS' P.O.V.

I woke up in Andy's arms. We were covered with the sheets. I looked down at my body and immediately remembered what we did last night.

I shivered because the window was opened and Andy hugged me tighter. I lifted my eyes to him, he smiled.

– How did you sleep? – he asked. I smiled.

– Just perfect – he laughed a little. His phone started buzzing in the pocket of his jacket so he caught it and opened it.

There was a text message. He opened it while raising an eyebrow.

It said:

Hey Andy, how was the night? Can't wait to have another funny night with you (you know what I mean).

I just stayed next to him with a WTF expression. He looked at me worried.

– What the fuck, Andy? – I stood up and caught my clothes from the ground.

– Iris, this is not what it seems, I promise I don't know who it is – he said sitting down on the bed.

– And why does she or he, at least I hope it's a she, has your number and texts you saying that? C'mon Andy, even you could do it better – I was pissed.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my mobile phone and my Ipod.

– Iris please, how do you think I could have asked you to marry me if I had an adventure with another person, I'm not so horrible! – he took me by the wrist to stop me. I looked at him with angry eyes.

– I don't know, but I'm sure she'll be pleased when you ask her the same – I took off the ring from my finger and throw it to him before going downstairs to the door.

The tears were coming to my eyes. Fuck, I hated crying.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

When I woke up we were covered with the sheets.

Iris shivered because the window was opened and I hugged her tighter. She lifted her eyes, I smiled.

– How did you sleep? – I asked. She smiled.

– Just perfect – I laughed a little. My phone started buzzing in the pocket of my jacket so I caught it and opened it.

There was a text message. I opened it while raising an eyebrow. What number was that?

It said:

Hey Andy, how was the night? Can't wait to have another funny night with you (you know what I mean).

Iris just stayed next to me with a WTF expression. I looked at her worried. How could a beautiful dream turn so fast into a nightmare?

– What the fuck Andy – She stood up and caught her clothes from the ground.

– Iris, this is not what it seems, I promise I don't know who it is – I said sitting down on the bed. It was a cliché but it was true. I didn't know whose number it was.

– And why does she or he, at least I hope it's a she, has your number and texts you saying that? C'mon Andy, even you could do it better – Iris was pissed.

She put on her clothes and grabbed her mobile phone and her Ipod.

– Iris please, how do you think I could have asked you to marry me if I had an adventure with another person, I'm not so horrible! – I took her by the wrist to stop her. She looked at me with angry eyes.

– I don't know, but I'm sure she'll be pleased when you ask her the same – she took off the ring from her finger and threw it to me before going downstairs to the door.

I just stood there looking at the ring in my hands. What has just happened? Have I just lost her? Anger raising in me, I took the phone and called the strange number.

A girl answered it.

– I told you he would call – she said to another person. I was pissed.

– Who the hell are you? – I said with an angry tone.

– I'm your biggest fan, Andy! – I breathed deeply. Okay, so I wanted to kill my biggest fan.

– You're not a fan, you just ruined my relationship with my girlfriend! – I screamed.

I hanged the phone and called the guys. Maybe they could make Iris listen to me. I also called Ronnie because I knew she would call him and explained what happened to him.

Why was this happening to me, again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next one is probably going to be the last chapter of this fanfic. Just saying as I promised. In really I'm sad but all the stories need an end :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 250 10
Hail reunites with her two best friend's, Black Veil Brides guitarists, Jinxx and Jake Pitts, but what happens when she starts to fall for two of the...
19.6K 257 36
This is a Gift to my best friend..... all for her. She one day told me that she wanted to meet the boys from Black Veil Brides and i thought that wou...
154K 4.4K 28
Black Veil Brides go back to Ohio to visit their girlfriends before the Vans Warped Tour starts.They're absolutely stoked to be on Warped and to perf...
405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...