Chapter 5

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I came in her house. It was big, and I liked the decoration. She left the keys in a bowl and took off her jacket. I did the same, leaving it on the couch.
She went to the kitchen and meanwhile I was in the living room, looking at all the guitars that she had hung on one wall. I recognized one that Jinxx gave her some time ago for her birthday. That made her day.

– Do you think I should order or cook something for you and the guys? – Iris asked from behind me. I turned to see her better and just shrugged.

– I really don't mind, and it's your house so... – she stared at me, with a raised eyebrow – Do you want me to call the guys and ask them? – I finally asked. She smiled and nodded – thank you – she said like a little girl...I had to recognize that she was so cute.

<<She's so lovely...wait! I don't have any feelings raising up for her, right?...Do I?>> I was confused, but I just shook my head and called Ashley.

– Hey dude, what's up? – I heard from the other side.

– Hey, just asking if you want some fast-food or something like that or you prefer Iris cooking something – I said, looking at her.

She was sat on the couch, her chin resting on her hands, staring at me.
I heard Ashley asking the others and then as Jinxx started saying that Iris wasn't our maid or something like that and that fast-food would be alright. Ashley just groaned

– The guys would kill me if I say to you that Iris has to cook so we'll buy some pizza in a fast-food restaurant – his voice sounded like a little boy that was complaining to his mother. I couldn't help but laughing.

– Sorry man, try another day – I looked at Iris, she raised an eyebrow not understanding what was happening. I smiled at her.

– I'll do – Ashley laughed – so, see you later dude – he said.

I could listen to Jake and CC making strange noises and laughing.

– Bye, and good luck! – I giggled before I hanging out the phone, put it back in my jacket's pocket and turned around to face Iris again.

– They will buy some food before coming here, so just relax – she slightly laughed.

Her smile was so amazing...<<and I think I shouldn't be thinking this kind of things, just forget it, Andy!>>

IRIS' P.O.V.

I was sat on the couch waiting for an answer from Andy that seemed to be having a good time talking to one of the guys. I felt bad because I told them to have lunch in my house and I was asking if they prefered fast-food. I meant, I should just shut up and cook something.

– They will buy some food before coming here, so just relax – Andy said with his deep sexy voice.
No! I meant...his cool singer voice...yeah that was it...

– So, what can we do until they come with the food? – I asked, looking at him as he sat down next to me on the couch.

– Well, we could use this time to know more about each other. I mean, we have talked by twitter and that's all since we last saw each other – he was looking at me with a friendly smile that was just so much for me.

I felt as if I had a volcano inside of me waiting for the perfect moment to explode. I breathed and just nodded.

– Okay, sooo... – I looked at him and laughed because I really didn't know what to say – I'm Iris, I'm 21 and I'm alcoholic – he looked at me like if I was weird but laughed.

– Just joking, okay – I laughed too and continued – now talking seriously, mmhhmm... I am like 5,8 feet tall, I like Jack Skellington, Batman, the Joker...ehmm...and action films. Also, I love candies, black outfit and animals...and I think that's all – I smiled and giggled a little.

I felt as if I were in an interview while I was saying that. He was smiling too

– Well, I didn't expect that but okay, it's a good introduction of yourself – he said amused – so I'll introduce myself too – he stopped, thought for a moment and then continued – I'm Andy, I'm 20 – now I remembered that he was a year younger than me – I'm 6,1 feet tall. I love Batman, candies, black clothes; I smoke – I didn't like cigarettes but in he, they made him look cooler. – and I think that's all – he said with his two awesome blue eyes on me.

I nodded, staring at the floor lost in myself, but then jumped a little in my spot – I didn't remember you loved Batman too, that's pretty cool – I clapped once with emotion.

– Yes! He's awesome, everybody should love him – he laughed and then my stomach groaned. I blushed and just giggled nervously – ups!

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I sat next to her on the couch, waiting for the guys to come with the food. I was a little hungry.

– What can we do until they come with the food? – she asked looking at me. I really didn't know what to say, I mean, we were in her house.

– Well, we could use this time to know more about each other. We have talked by twitter and that's all since we last saw each other – I smiled at her, and saw her blushing. She breathed and nodded.

– Okay, sooo... –she looked at me and laughed nervously – I'm Iris, I'm 21 and I'm alcoholic – I looked at her weird but laughed – just joking, okay – she continued – now talking seriously, mmhhmm... I am like 5,8 feet tall, I like Jack Skellington, Batman, the Joker...ehmm...and action films. Also I love candies, black outfit and animals...and I think that's all – she was so perfect...Okay, I was getting worried about my feelings.

She was just a really good friend, how could I thought of her in any other way?

I smirked – well, I didn't expect that but okay, it's a good introduction of yourself – I said amused – so I'll introduce myself too – I stopped, thought for a moment and then continued – I'm Andy, I'm 20; I'm 6,1 feet tall. I love Batman, candies and black clothes. I smoke and...I think that's all – I said looking at her amazing brown eyes.

I swallowed and then my mobile phone rang.
I looked at the screen. It was Scout...Scout! Now my life was back to the earth. I had a girlfriend.