Misfits, Outcasts and Outside...

By CaitlynFournier

A mysteriously hot boy drenched in rumors and mystery starts attending Janet's high school out of the blue du... More

Chapter 1 - Exams and Rumors
Chapter 3 - The New Boy
Chapter 4 - Awkward Art Class
Chapter 5 - Lunch Fight
Chapter 6 - What happened?
Chapter 7 - Home
Chapter 8 - To the Library!

Chapter 2 - Sleep over!

26 2 0
By CaitlynFournier

A/N: Picture of Amanda, Janet, and Caroline (in that order!) I don't own the picture

On the day that they said that the transfer student was coming, was the day before the exams were to start. On the announcements they said that he was delayed due to his own exams and wouldn't be here till next Monday. A collective awe of disappointment could be heard no matter where you were in the school. It was so annoying how excited everyone was. I mean they don't even have the usual rumours going around anymore, now it is all focused on the new kid.

I am thankful that those rumours have stopped but these new rumours are even more annoying. The kid isn't even here yet and you're already making assumptions about what he looks like, his hobbies and his personality. That brings people's expectations up, and if the person doesn't meet those expectations he or she will be dropped like a sac of potatoes.

I think I did okay on my exams but you never know with these things. Thursday night I had Caroline and Amanda over for a celebration sleep over, celebrating the end of the exams.

"Hey what do you think of the rumours about the new kid?" Amanda asked as she and Caroline made their beds. I had just finished making my bed when she asked this. I plopped down on the bed that I had just made and thought about all the rumours that I had heard about the boy.

"I think that...maybe...um about 1/2 of the rumours are true," I replied. "Maybe less."

"You so sure?" Caroline asked as she and Amanda shared a look. Did they know something that I didn't? What could they know when the guy hasn't even arrived at the school yet? I looked at them questioningly before nodding. Caroline and Amanda shared that look again before Amanda spoke up.

"Well, you know that my sources for knowledge are respectable and have ways of getting me the truth about any new stuff that goes on around school right?" Amanda asked as she started to get a bit jumpy, which she usually does when she gets excited, especially about juicy gossip. I nodded slowly not sure if I was going to like where this was going. "Well, we do know from the sources that have actually seen him that he is indeed a 10 in the looks department. He apparently is a real big party guy and a big womanizer or so they have heard from sources from his previous school."

"So, he looks awesome, likes to party, and likes to play with woman, he sounds like such the gentleman," I muttered as I flipped over on to my back on my makeshift bed.

"But that's not the only stuff that she heard, right Amanda?" Caroline chimed in. Amanda nodded, smiling.

"I also heard that he comes from a high class family of sorts, and that he has a stepmother that looks like she could be a high class model," Amanda sighed happily. Caroline snorted trying to cover up her laughter.

"But there is something that Amanda's 'spies' haven't told her though," Caroline said interrupting Amanda's fangirling. I turned over to face her cause she had suddenly taken on a very serious tone.

"What's that?" I asked her curiously.

"Ashley has already staked a claim on him," Caroline told us, making both Amanda and me groan in annoyance.

"Damn it, that means we can't even approach the guy, let alone talk to him without the threat of an attack from her," Amanda muttered sounding rather disappointed as she flopped back down on to her bed. I nodded solemnly, but now my curiousity was piqued. I was starting to wonder what this boy was like in person, at the same time though I wanted nothing to do with a person like him who was just going to throw his life away for a thrill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 126K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
285K 10.6K 74
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
603K 30.7K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.4M 78.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...