How Doctor Whooves Lost His R...

By NightmareMoony

(CONTAINS VERY EXPLICIT SCENES, PLEASE BE ADVISED!) A normal day in Ponyville, just helping out, defending th... More

The Surprise
A/N

Prelude to Madness

485 1 9
By NightmareMoony

He woke up on a cold table with his hind legs and fore legs tied apart, so it looked as though he was an X marking a spot. "You're awake Darling!~" a familiar voice said in an excited and slightly lust filled voice. He looked over, still groggy and shook his head, now becoming aware that he was completely bare of one article of clothing and that his captor was- "Rarity? What in the hoof happened?? Untie the ropes will you? It's getting uncomfortable. I also have to get us out of here!" The Doctor said as he looked around at the torture like room seemingly filled with bloody torture tools. All Rarity did was giggle and sit in the corner of his vision, watching the Stallion struggle to loosen the ropes, but to no avail. "Silly stallion! That's not going to do anything! I would have to untie you and let you go! But I'm not going to do that!~ No, I'm going to do this!~" she slid her hoof over his line of sight as her horn glowed. The confusion only grew worse as the illusion faded away, the cold room becoming warm, the table turning into a nice comfy bed, the room turning into a nicer, but still a little foreboding room. Instead of torture tools, there were toys, whips, body harnesses, gags, bottles of some liquid that he could guess was Lubricant by judging from the surroundings, blind folds, and rings that he gathered were cock rings. The Doctor took this all in with a dropped jaw. "What......the... where am I Rarity?!" "Why, your in my play room Clockwork!~"

Before

The Doctor grunted as the TARDIS objected to his flying skills once again as he tried to escape the pursuing Daleks. "Yes yes yes! I know my driving is terrible! Now hush!" He ran around the Console, flipping a switch, then twisting the Atomizer, pushing five different buttons and lost the Daleks in the Time Vortex, also trapping them in a Time Paradox in the process. "Ha! We did it Old Girl! We lost them!" Doc said exuberant and stroked the Console, which was paid in return with a sort of TARDIS purr, you could say. Just then, a ding went off and he looked at the Monitor that had completely alien symbols that only he could read, seeing as he was the last Gallifrayan alive to his knowledge, and noticed that he had a meeting with the Mane Six that was about to start.

"Dear almighty Celestia! I'm going to be late if I don't hurry!" he said in alarm. See, thing is, he couldn't be late if he wanted to. My TARDIS is the best ship in the Universe, and it travels through Space and Time. He could go anywhere in the Universe with the TARDIS, and he tries not to make losing the TARDIS a habit. He ran around the Console again, getting ready to land.

After flicking some switches, pushing some buttons, and pulling a couple levers, he pushed the Materialization/Dematerialization Lever and Materialized in the correct place and time, then hurried out the doors, shutting along with locking them, and hurried into the large, Crystal chamber that had a round table in the middle, which was normally complete with six chairs, but a seventh had been brought out for him.

He looked slightly disheveled as he barged in, interrupting the small talk. "Am I late? What did I miss? Anything important??" He asked in a hurry and, causing some to smile, some to smile and raise their eyebrows slightly. "No, your not late Doctor, you didn't miss anything. Have a seat and we may begin the meeting!" A light purple Alicorn said as she motioned for him to sit in the seventh chair in between Rarity and Applejack.

There were six mares all together, one per chair. One was light Cyan blue with a rainbow mane and tail, complete with a set of wings. Her name is Rainbow Dash, the fastest flyer in all of Equestria. The pink earth pony, one who has no horn or wings, is Pinkie Pie, who had a darkish pink mane and tail, and was very hyperactive, always positive, and loved to bake.

The pony who sat next to Pinkie was a Pegasus who was a light yellow color while her mane and tail were a lighter pink than Pinkies', and has the name of Fluttershy. She is quite shy, which was a minor reason for her name. The pony who was next to Fluttershy, had a purple coat, mane, and tail, along with a purple horn and a purple set of wings. Her name is Twilight, and she was actually a princess in training I guess you could say. Twilight is the head of the mythical Elements Of Harmony so to speak.

Next to Twilight was Applejack, another Earth Pony who was a shade of gold and had a brown tail and mane, along with a wide brimmed hat on top of her single braided mane. Last, but certainly not least, was Rarity, a pure white Unicorn with a styled, purple mane, along with a curled purple tail. She was kinda the prissy pony and loved to be a little bossy sometimes. Her speciality was making clothes. Now, everypony has a Cutie Mark that represents their special Talent. Rainbow Dash had a white cloud with a rainbow, which meant that her special Talent is making Rainbows. She could actually fly so fast that she could preform the Sonic Rainboom.

Pinkie Pie has cupcakes as a Mark, signaling that she loved to bake cupcakes and they were here speciality, Fluttershy had butterflies to say that she loved animals, Twilight had a large purple star so as to represent the sixth Element Of Harmony, Applejack had apples as a Mark to represent her Apple Farm, where she worked for her whole life and so have generations of her family. Finally, Rarity has diamonds as her Mark to signal Gems as her special Talent. Doc had an hourglass to represent Time. Back to the story^^

"Yes, quite! So sorry, but I got caught up in a little race between myself and some old enemies in the...um....Forest!" He said in a slightly hopeful tone as he hurried over to the seat that Rarity magically pulled out for him and jumped in the seat, listing towards Rarity, then righted himself quickly, mane a mess. "Now, since we are all accounted for, we can start." Twilight started seriously, "I have been noticing a few strange things that have been happening around Ponyville, as I'm sure we all have. Fluttershys' pet rabbit got turned into a feral beast, then rampage around town before we put a stop to it, ponies behaving in weird fashions, more small animals turning into beasts, and most noticeably, the increased chaos. This may or may not be linked to Discord, but we can only guess at this point. Does anypony have any suggestions...?" Twilight asked hopefully.

The Doctor soon zoned out slightly, thinking about the situation, then noticed that his mane was getting groomed back to its previous, good looking state. He turned around slightly to see if there were any hoofs combing it, but found none, which obviously meant it was Magic that was doing it and that narrowed down his small quest of who was doing it. He looked at Twilight carefully, but saw no signs of Magic being used. That left the only other pony who was able to use Magic, and that was Rarity.

He glanced over at her and she was quite focused on the meeting, but strangely enough saw no glow on her horn that indicated Magic use. His face face scrunched up a bit in thought as he tried to figure out who was combing his mane. Soon, my it was back to normal and he felt the Magic go, so he shrugged slightly and said nothing, continuing listening slightly to the small meeting. He zoned out again and got brought back to reality quickly after. "Doctor? What do you think we should do first?" Twilight asked him with her usual manner and he felt all eyes land attentively on him.

The Doctor opened his mouth to say something when he stopped, eyes going to pinpricks as a little Magic coat my crotch, making it feel very pleasurable, but increasingly weird. "Doctor? What's wrong? Something occur to you that could be disastrous to Ponyville?" Twilight asked seriously. His mouth just worked, eyes very small as he felt myself get aroused and tried not to moan out loud.

He finally gasp slightly as the Magic played a little more and he whimpered slightly. "N-n-n-no T-T-T-Tw-Twilight, n-n-n-noth-thing l-l-l-l-like th-th-th-that!" he stuttered out as the Magic played more. "Doctor? Ah ya ahright there? You seem to be ah actin' ah mighty strange there..." Applejack, who was sitting beside him, asked with a southern accent and looked him up and down from the side, thankfully not noticing his arousal as he was in the shadow of the table and darker than my his coat

"I-I-I-I'm f-f-fine A-A-A-Applej-j-j-jacK!" The last letter went higher from the sudden movement of the Magic, causing a sudden increase of pleasure. Everypony was staring at him in full confusion, very attentive now. "You sure you're fine Doc? You seem as though you're getting a lot of pleasure at once, and seeing as you are in that position, it would seem from my point of view that you're either pleasuring yourself or some pony else is doing it!" Pinkie piped up and the pleasure stopped immediately.

he froze in horror at her eerily accurate deduction. He kept forgetting how smart she is..... "Th-thank you Pinkie, for the interesting insight." Fluttershy said timidly as she blushed, everypony else blushing to. He finally stopped tensing and relaxed. "Right. Well, anyway, the problems can be easily fixed. All I need is my Sonic, and we're good. I can trace the Magic back to its source and deal with it." he announced as he felt himself go back to normal, making it so he could stand up and not be mortally embarrassed. he did just that and smiled at the Mane Six.

"I can deal with it by myself, so don't worry, alright? Alright. Now, I need to go, so if there is anything important, say it later when we next meet, alright? Good! Now! Time for me to catch myself a Draconequus! Let's see if he can dance with the TimeLords!~" he said with relish as he pushed off the table and made his way out and to the TARDIS door, where he was in the process of unlocking it and felt another small caress of his Stallionhood, making him yelp loudly in surprise and jump hard. It went away again as he walked in as fast as he could without falling over, seeing as his legs were shaking slightly from the pleasure, and shut the door, canceling out the Magic and leaving him panting slightly. "What the hoof was that about..."

A/N: This was slightly longer than expected , so updates in the future may not be as long as this. Anyway, I hope it was slightly interesting so you could stay tuned for the next update, and please, comment constructive criticism please! Thank you :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...