"I Never Loved Thunder Till Y...

Rockngirl101

(During The Avengers and so on) Kasey is the adoptive daughter of Nick Fury. Yeah you heard me. Kasey was dro... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Kasey's Information
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Author's Note: Please Read. Apology

Chapter 11

6.2K 131 23
Rockngirl101

Previously:

  "Uh, Kasey, get a look at this," I hear Tony say through my ear piece. I walk toward the broken window where Loki first threw Tony out. I see the tesseract has started up and is shooting a beam toward the sky. I see the tesseract open a portal and releases a whole bunch of disgusting looking creatures on jet skies.

They were Loki's army, the Chitauri.

War has now begun.

I drop the whip that was in my hand onto the floor. An alien war has started and the only people fighting are The Avengers and few soldiers. The aliens immediately began destroying New York once they arrived. A sea of people were scrambling, trying to take shelter and stay away from the aliens and their laser guns.

Next thing I know, I feel hands wrap around my neck, in a choking hold.

"You think you could trick me?" a sinister voice says behind me. Loki. How the did he get out of my fire circle. Then I remember that he is the God of Mischief. So there was a possibility that he could get out of my fire circle by some trick or something.

"Were is your lover now?" Loki laughed evilly, still choking me. I would have tried to burn his hands, but my mind was too focused on trying to breathe. My knees began to buckle and I start to see black spots. Suddenly, I don't feel hands on my neck and I hear a clink. I take a big breath of air that my lungs missed so much. I turn around to see what made Loki stop choking me, to only see him a yard or two away from me with a big hammer on top of him. Wait a minute!! A big hammer!!

I look around and see my beloved Thor on the other side of the room looking at me. He quickly strides over to me.

"Kassandra! Are you alright?!" he ask frantically, while checking to see any injuries.

"Thor, I'm alri-" I flinch when Thor touches my neck.

"Kassandra, there are hand marks on your neck. Did Loki try to choke you?" I nod. Anger flashes onto Thor's face. Thor clenches his hand then looks toward the floor. I follow his gaze and see him staring at my whip. I could have sworn I heard him whisper something, but I couldn't hear it.

"Thor, what is it?" I ask. Thor just softly shakes his head. He rest his hands on my shoulders and looks at me straight in the eye with his sea, blue eyes.

"I need you to find the others. I'll deal with Loki. Be careful, okay?" Thor said. I nod. Thor kisses me on the top of my head. I turn away from Thor and start walking toward the railing of Stark Tower. I gave one last look at Thor and mouthed, "I love you." Then I flip off the railing, bursting into flames and began flying.

Thor's POV

I see Kasey jump off the railing. She is crazy! I frantically run over to the railing, and summon my hammer toward me, thinking I could catch Kasey in time before she hit the ground. Although, I did not realize that I was letting Loki free from my hammer's weight. I look over the railing and see Kasey burst into flames and flying off. I then realize that fire is one of the elements, which Kasey can control.So she was okay, hopefully. By Odin, I am such an idiot at times.

I turn around to deal with Loki, only to find him gone. I then realize that I had my hammer and Loki was free from its weight. I look up and see Loki on a platform with his full armor on, watching everything unfold.

"Loki!" I say. Loki's head snaps toward me.

"Turn off the tesseract or I'll destroy it!" I demanded.

"You can't, there is no stopping it. There is only the war." Loki said while pointing his scepter at me, as if it were a threat.

"So be it," I said bravely. Loki then jumps from the platform and pounces on me. We begin to fight.(A/N: From here it will be just the fight between Thor and Loki, hopefully I describe it right.) I take my hammer and was about to hit Loki with it but he blocks it with his scepter. Loki then swings his scepter at me, but I duck just in time before it can hit me. But Loki swung his scepter to his other shoulder and aimed it at me, blasting me while I get getting up. Luckily I blocked it with my hammer in time. Loki swings it at me again but instead I hit the scepter with my hammer making it aim downward. It  blasts at the K from the name STARK on the tower we were on.

Meanwhile

Kasey's POV

I landed on the roof of a building and was trying to spot anyone else on the team. On the roads, police cars were flooding the streets along with some pedestrians. Tony came into my view along with some aliens that were hot on his trail.

"Tony," I said into my ear piece, "you have some aliens hot on your trail."

"Nah, really?" Tony said sarcastically, "I thought they were pigeons. I do need your help to get rid of some of them, where are you?"

"I'm about a hundred yards away from you, I'm on a rooftop."

"I see you," Tony says while coming even closer to me. Tony flies right past me, and the aliens are coming near me now. I grip my whip and prepared to strike. When the aliens get right in front of me, I struck my whip at them, destroying them along with catching them on fire somehow. Funny, how did they catch on fire?

I look at my whip and I see flames covering it. The weird thing was that the whip didn't start melting or burning, it was perfectly fine. Okay, either this whip is fireproof or this whip was meant for me to use with my power.

I drop the whip topic in my head and began to look for the other team mates again.

Thor's POV (Still fighting Loki.)

I swing my hammer at Loki, only to have him duck my blow and grab my neck. He brought my neck down and making it break the glass railing. He then throws me over toward the side. I then see him aim and blast the air craft that was shooting him. the blast then destroyed one of the wings of the air craft, bringing it down.

Upon seeing that, I yell and jump on Loki. I just start to hit my hammer against his abdomen. Loki begins to punch me back.

Kasey's POV

After about ten minutes of looking, I finally see a familiar S.H.I.E.L.D. air craft, the one Cap, Nat, and Clint took to get here. The bad thing was that the air craft was missing a wing and was heading toward the ground, fast. I jump off the rooftop I was on and fly after the air craft. I was a little late because by the time I caught up with it, it had already crash landed. Thankfully, it didn't explode.

I swiftly land on the ground and see the door of the air craft open. Captain America, Natasha, and Clint then emerge from the  open air craft. Cap gives me a quick glance, just enough to notice that I am here.

"We need to get up there," Cap says while pointing to Stark Tower. they began to run toward the tower with me following in tow. We only get in front of a building when we began to hear growling noises. We all look up to see a HUGE alien creature/fish come out of the portal that the tesseract was casting. Holy sh**! We're dead!

I can't tell either the alien creature/fish is either swimming in air of is flying, or maybe both. The thing swims/flies down and comes down to the building we are in front of. Then the fin smashes into the sculpture that was on top of the building. The creature thing began to swim/fly forward and above us, while more Chitauri started popping out of the creature thing.

 "Stark, are you seeing this?" Cap said into the ear piece, still staring at the giant creature thing.

"Seeing, still working on believing."

"Where's Banner, has he shown up yet?" Tony asked.

"Banner?" Cap questions.

"Just keep me posted."

Thor's POV

With both of us breathing heavenly, I finally had Loki in my grasp, making him look at the battle scene.

"Look at this!" I commanded.

"Look around you!" Loki gives a shocked look, although it looked kinda... fake.

"You think this will end with your rule?!"

"It's too late," Loki gasps, "it's too late to stop it."

"No," I say, " we can, together."

Loki has a sympathetic look on his face, but it changes quickly to a mischievous smirk. I then felt pain on my side. Loki had shoved a dagger into my side. (A/N: I honestly have no idea what the little weapon actually is.)

I groan in pain and grab my side, dropping my hammer in the process. I fall onto my knees in pain.

"Sentiment," Loki whispers. Loki stands up straight and looks down at me, just as what he might do if the team and I don't win this glorious battle.

"Maybe I should kill that pathetic lover of yours. Maybe I should kill her just like how her parents died. And I will make sure that you and the other pathetic mortals you call a team watch her death unfold."

I growl at Loki and quickly stand up, ignoring the faint pain, and grab him by the horns of his helmet. Holding on to the helmet, I kick Loki into the stomach, which happens to make him crash into another glass railing and breaking it. Loki tries to get up but I grab him at the base of his stomach and lift him into the air and trow him down, hard.

Suddenly, Loki rolls off the railing. I look down to see if Loki did some sort of trick, because he is not stupid to do something like that with no reason. I see Loki land on one of the Chitauri flying mobiles. I sigh and look out into the city that has now became a battle scene. Right now, Loki is not our main problem. I pull the dagger that Loki had implant me earlier and I look at the tesseract. I walk over to it and examine it. I was taking no risk to try and break it, because the tesseract looks as if nothing can stop it. I walk to where I left it and grabbed it.  I then spun the hammer around and took off flying, looking for my love and my team mates.

Kasey's POV

Cap, Natasha, Clint, and I run behind an almost destroyed cab and hide behind it. Sad, I know. 

"We've got civilians still trapped up here," Clint said. Cap pops his head up to look at the streets that were filled with Chitauri blasting at anything in its path.

"Loki," Cap said, "They're fish in a barrel down there."  A Chitauri pops out of nowhere and shoots at the windshield of the cab, making me shriek in surprise. Nat stands up from behind the cab and pulls out her guns. She starts to shoot at some nearby Chitauri. Clint moves to a different cab and shields himself from there.

As more Chitauri appear, we start to panic a little more. Nat turns to Cap.

"We got this," Nat said referring to Clint, herself, and I. I just gave Cap a "I-did-not-sign-up-for-this-but-oh-well," look.

"It's good go," Nat reassured Cap. Cap turns toward Clint.

"Do you think you can hold them off?"

"Captain," Clint says while setting his bow, "it would be my genuine pleasure." Clint then grabs a arrow and starts shooting it at the Chitauri.

Cap then finally looks toward me.

"Think you will be fine?" a concerned Captain America asks. I nod.

"Yeah, I have my whip, so I can just randomly whip stuff and not feel guilty about it," I said jokingly. (I literally do that when I play games that involve a lot of bad guys. :))  Cap gives me a smile and jumps away from our hiding spot, leaving me to defend myself.

I look around, only to see a dozen Chitauri begin to surround me and aiming their weapons at me. I gulp, this is going to be a loonnnggg day.

A/N: Sorry I had to end it here, I was originally planning to end this chapter further into the fight but it is late and I'm tired. I would have waited to just make this chapter longer and post it tomorrow but I had you guys wait for what? Two weeks? Plus if you read some of my recent messages, I mentioned that I will be posting today, and I just didn't want to disappoint you guys. I noticed that the reads on this story started raising quickly after I announced the message, so I just assumed that you guys were trying to see if I posted or not and I felt bad for it. I'm really sorry for not posting earlier.  I had some writers block and I was very busy with school and my grades have not started out very good this semester, so I was working hard and all. Again, I am sorry for not posting earlier, and having you guys wait for a long while for a new chapter to be up. I just hope that this chapter makes up for it, and I just hope that is as long as you guys like it to be. :) Thank you for reading and please excuse the horrible grammar. Thank you!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

635 42 14
It's been twenty years since the original Avengers parted ways, yet Tony and Thor were the only two who ever really settled down. (This does not go b...
156K 3K 42
[Avengers] [Thor: The Dark World] [Captain America:The Winter Solider] Zia is a 14 year old S.H.I.E.L.D agent and the adoptive daughter of Natasha Ro...
Lilith Rogers Ali

Фанфик

752 2 44
Lilith is Steve's little sister who was kidnapped before he received the serum. She is dating Thor when the story starts however might change. We ar...
24.8K 636 10
Nick fury has an adopted a baby girl with powers of fire and flight months after her birth. fifteen years later she has grown up not knowing she was...