Sleeping Dragon (Naruto Fanfi...

Galing kay becky157689

Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burde... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

19.2K 673 93
Galing kay becky157689

Chapter 8

"Alright you baby faced degenerates! Pipe down and listen up!" I jolted awake startled by a large poof of smoke around me. Me being me, fell off from the podium I was resting on and fell flat on my face. When my face connected with the floor It made a loud "Thud" sound. I noticed that the room had gone quiet.

Peaking up from my current position, which was my butt in the air and my face on the ground, I noticed that the poof of smoke was gone and that everyone in the room was now staring at me. Naruto's laughter echoed throughout the room as well as some other people chuckling.

Blushing, I stood up and dusted myself off before jumping back on the stadium, sitting in the same position as before, acting as if that scene had no even happened.
Everyone was still quiet so I looked at the guy who I assumed was the first exams proctor.
"Are you going to continue or what!?"
The man flinched a Little and cleared his throat.

"Right... It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki morino your proctor, and from this moment, you'r first enemy" He stated in an evil tone. I chuckled and watched in amusement.
'I like this guy Milday. Introduce us someday' Shiro stated through the mind-link. I giggled, girlishly and shook my head.

"First, you candidates from the village hidden in the sand. Knock it off! nooone said you could fight"
"Sorry, it's our first time" A guy with bandages wrapped around his whole face, except for his left eye, said.
"Hmph. I'll say this only one time so listen up! there'll be no combat between candidates, no attacking without my permission, even then, the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who thinks of messing with me will be disqualified!" I shivered. Just like Gaara, this guy gives me the creeps but that doesn't mean i'm scared oh'em.

All of the chunin's standing behind Ibiki chuckled evilly to themselves, which actually creeped me out more than Ibiki himself. I laughed quietly.

"Hand over your paperwork, in return, you'll be given a number, this number determines where you will sit. The written test will start once your all seated"

'Wriiten test huh?' I thought to myself with a smirk.
'I can see where this is going Milady' Shiro stated. I nodded.

I sat on the podium waiting for everyone to get their number and get sat down. When all of the numbers were given out, I noticed that there weren't any left. I tilted my head to the side in confusion before jumping off and strolling casually towards Ibiki.

"Hey, Ibiki. There ain't a number for me?" I asked emotionless.
"Hmm.. do you have you paperwork?" He questioned, eyes filled with curiosity.
I shook my head and sighed "The hokage said he'd get it done, so I dont have any papers with me"
He stared at me for a moment.
"So that means your Suki" He more like stated to himself than asked me. I simply nodded.
"Ok. Well, there's one seat left over there..." Ibiki pointed to an empty seat "..go sit!" I scoffed 'like he's one to order me around' Nonetheless, I stolled over to my seat.

When I sat down I looked to the right to see who I was sitting next to.
'Oh crap!' I shouted in my head.
'This isn't good. Your sitting next to silver-haired four eyed freak himself' Shiro mumbled. I nodded slightly. Kabuto looked over to me, only just noticing my being there and smirked.
He leant in closer, however not in a suspicious way, and whispered in my ear.
"You just can't get enough of my can you?" I scowled at him, through the corners of my eyes, to which he just smirked at.
"Not even in your dreams, Kabuto" I spat, before turning back to the front.

Next I glanced to the left. Sitting on my left was... shikamaru. I smiled, happy that I at least get someone I don't mind near me. He glanced at me and smiled.. well, what seemed to be a smile, before lookig back to the front. I blushed as well, before turning my attention to ibiki.

"There are a few rules you need to be aware of" Ibiki started. I groaned and tuned out not bothering to listen as shiro would most probably do that for me.

"You'll have one hour total. Begin!" Is the first thing I heared when I tuned back in to what was going on. Looking down to the paper layed out in front of me, I read all of the questions throughoutly. They were pretty easy to answer, but I wanted to try something out so I decided to cheat instead.
'That's what this whole thing is about isn't it Shiro? Cheating, right?' I asked.
'Yeh, they want to test how good you are at gathering imformation stealthly'
I nodded 'Ok. Well, I've been wanting to try out that new jutsu we recently thought up. But, we only have one chance, if you get discovered then i'm out. You ready?'
'More than ever' I smirked

Under the table, I did the necessary hand signs whilst praying all goes right. A second passed before shiro appeared infront of me. She was tiny and see through, probably invisible to the naked eye, In fact, I would be the only one able to see her.

I nodded at Shiro and she nodded back in responce before flying off. She landed next to this one guy and glanced in my direction. I gave her the sign.
She hovered herself towards the persons head, before going inside. (I know.. a little creepy)

A few seconds passed before I got all of the images into my head. I saw everything that she was seeing. His memories, that he was really one of the chunin and all of the answerd.
This jutsu, I havn't yet given a name to, lets me bring forth any of my dragons. They change size, about the tip of my pinky finger and are transparent (invisible). When they go inside someones head/mind, they are actually going into all of their memories, secrets ect.. and all of this relays back to me. It is quite the useful technique for finding out information, especially if your interrorgating someone since no jutsu can keep my dragons out of their minds.

I smirked and wrote all of the correct answers on my sheet. When I was done, Shiro was already back to me and disappeared.
'Good work Shiro. Thanks for the help' I said with a thankful smile.
'No need to thenk me Milday, It's always a pleasure to help you out' I smiled again.

Time went by pretty fast. During my spare time, I noticed a lot of other people had also figured out that we were meant to cheat. Many of the candidates had been removed from the room as well, due to cheating. I felt sorry for the team-mates who were doing fine, but had to go anyways.

"Alright, listen up! here's the tenth and final question"
'So this is the question that's gonna decided whether I pass or not!' I thought to shiro. I Heard her sigh stressfully, which made me laugh mentally. 'Yes, Now just listen to him ok' I nodded before listening in again.

"First there are some rules. These rules are unique to question ten. Listen carefully" I groaned again and decided to tune out. There was no way I was going to listen to a bunch of rules when I clearly know that the tenth question was just a fake.

A slam on a desk made me come back from daydreamland and back to reality.
"Dont underestimate me! I don't quite and I don't run. You can act tough all you want, you guys aren't gonna scare me off. No Way! I dont care if I do get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life. I'll still be Hokage someday" Naruto shouted to the whole room, which was listening intently.

"This desicion could change your life. If for any reason you would rather quite, now's your last chance!" Ibiki told the whole everyone, well.. what was left of everyone. I chuckled.
"No way! I never go back on my word. Thats the way of the ninja" Naruto said back, with confidence.
The people left in the room stared at him, smiling and with new-found confidence.
'That's just like naruto' Shiro stated happly. I nodded in agreement and smiled at his back.

"For those of you remaining, there's only one thing left to do. And that's for me to tell you.. that you've all passed the first exam" I smirked as the room fell into an awkward silence, but then tuned out once again as they started wanting explanations.

I jumped as the window crashed to pieces and flew everywhere. A large black piece of cloth was being held up by kunai knives and standing in front of it was a lady. She had brown eyes and purple-blue hair. The thing that I caught from her instantly was that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her fishnet top. I sweatdropped as Anko (which I read from the cloth) and Ibiki spoke to each other.
'This woman is the exact opposite from Kakashi' Shiro spoke up.
I nodded 'True that' Then laughed at the peculiar sight.

"Alright you maggots have had it easy so far. But, things are gonna be different starting first thing in the morning. I'll let you squad leaders know where your to meet me. Dismissed" She said the last word in a creepy voice.

Everyone left the room, me being the last. As I walked out, I gave one final look at the room and glanced at Ibiki, who was staring at me intently. I smirked and walked out.

'I can't wait for tomorrow..' I thought to myself with an evil smirk...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

186K 6K 32
A few months after the attack of the nine-tailed fox, in another village far away, was a small but powerful clan. The Kimura clan. A little girl of t...
2.3K 89 5
{Rewritten Version} After her clan was killed by a mysterious man years ago, it's become harder for Tsuki to trust people and make friends. With Kaka...
52.6K 1.4K 44
At only 7 years old, Yuki was abandoned by her village at a young age after an act of self defense to save her life was misconstrued for cold blooded...
113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...