A Secretary's Job

By SpiderFlower

*ManxMan* [This story involves acts between males. If this is not your cup of tea so to say than you are mor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Epilogue

Chapter 2

34.3K 1K 80
By SpiderFlower

Five days! Five days too many that have gone by. My Too Gorgeous Of A Boss has yet to call or message to inform me why he hasn't been in.

I blew out a heated sigh of frustration. What was the point in accepting this job if I didn't get to see him? And what was he doing hiding away that luscious body away from me in the first place?! I'm going to have to give that man a piece of my mind when he decides to show himself!

Let's not forget poor Boots! Did the man really think he could leave the poor animal in his office and everything would be alright? He was suffocating the poor thing. And that was another thing.

I have yet to meet whoever it was who brings him in and takes him home. At the very least it eased my mind knowing he wasn't left alone. It really wasn't healthy to leave him in an office all day.

Checking my watch I took notice that I was fifteen minutes early for what should be Mr. Amoux meeting. For the past four days I have been attending conferences in his place if I couldn't reschedule them. Walking into the meeting room I took a sit and checked again to know that I had everything in order.

I knew he had other organizations but was it to much to give a me small call or text his new employee? He had hired me, given me his new schedule and told me to be here early Monday. So I did as I was told and what now? Take care of his wolf? I don't mind. Not what I worked my ass for but okay.

Though if he needed me to take care of him....I gripped the table. Oh dear god in heaven you must exist if such an opportunity ever came up. For I would take care of him in all ways. Okay, Sage get a grip on yourself. You've been a good boy. Continue being a good boy. Remember at work, no being a floozy. Keep your clothes on and legs shut tight and you might just keep your job.

Time to focus on the meeting. Meeting Sage. Meeting. Without a hitch I did my job as expected right down to the 't' crossed and everything and soon it was over. Of course the client was pleased with how things were going and soon enough I was making my way up to the office.

I felt apprehensive about going back. I had taken out my frustration on innocent Boots about Mr. Amoux absence and the fact that Mr. Emerson had called to tell me he had yet again set me on a blind date. I shook my head at the thought of going on yet another one. Those things never ended well for me.

Entering my office I snatch some files of my desk and went straight to Mr. Amoux office. I should have known something was off when Boots didn't attack me like he usually did. So when I just kept walking as I read some things of the files in my hand and sat down I didn't notice the man that had been haunting my dream for far too long seating in his chair.

It was the tone of his laughter that startled me almost off my sit and did unbelievable things behind the confinement of my zipper. I almost groaned out loud at the sight I was so generously granted with.

"Is this a habit of yours?"

I stared dumbfounded. Every fantasy I ever came up with came forth. I was never this unprofessional, then again Adonis was never more real then at this very moment. Psffft who was I fooling? There was nothing professional about me being this sex god's secretary. I scolded myself as I willed my desire to go away and answer him.

My eyes roamed his chest, damn why couldn't he be naked? Truly nothing professional about this, but seriously why can't he be shirtless? I gulped down my desire for the man that defined all things sex and managed to answer him, glad beyond relief that my voice was unwavering and firm.

"Mr. Amoux next time you decide to take time off, message me in whatever way is convenient and inform me of how long you decide to be on leave. And as much as I adore Boots I ask that you refrain from leaving him here."

He raised one perfectly shaped brow at me and those sexy lips of his smirked. "I'll take what you've said into account."

I nodded biting the inside of my cheek from moaning. But really Sage? That's showing him a piece of your mind? Damn this man had me in the palm of his hands and didn't even know it!

I cleared my throat. "Good. Though you said I will be answering to you I was not sure what you wanted me to start with since you haven't told me. So I have been working on your current projects. So that will brings us to JRQ's clothing line advertisement. The design group has finalized their work and are pending on your approval. I have taken the liberty of choosing on your behave and I believe Troy's design is what we're looking for."

Showing him the draft I had to stop everything in me from jumping over his desk and licking those kissable plump lips when he smiled at me. I was having a hard time looking away like some deranged maniac. Concentrate Sage! I mentally scoffed, like that was possible. I was a hopeless floozy.

Once he agreed with my choice, we discussed about the meetings I had attended for him before I discreetly made a mad dash for the door just as his sweet luscious voice stopped me. It took everything in me not to turn into a puddle. This man was sinful. And I bet he knew it.

"What gave you the idea of naming a pure breed wolf Boots?"

His word didn't have malice in them just curiosity. But I couldn't keep the blush off my face. It was a good thing my back was to him or I'd be on full display for him. Honestly I could not be myself in front of this man. I was a shameless floozy, oh if my father were to see me now. I'd surely be struck by lightning by his disapproving frown.

"He didn't have a collar on, so I named him off the top of my head."

I didn't wait for a reply. I was out of there as soon as I let the words out. What was that Sage! Leaving like that! Yeah thats a way to keep your job! Stupid floozy.

I sat with a hand over my heart. I should have never accepted this job. I'm going to die from heart failure just from being in the same room as him. That or blue balls. Gosh all these images in my head were not good for my state of mine or body. And to think I was mad that he'd been absent.

Deep breathes Sage, deep breathes. This is going to be one long endurance on my part, while he just goes on with his life as if he wasn't destroying mine. Oh what a wonderful Boss I have. What am I going to do? A knock brought me out of my chaotic thoughts. Waving the person in I straightened out on my chair.

"I presume you finished."

The young man looked uncertain.

"Yes, kind of? I was wondering if I could get your help on this," he said handing me his file .

Kyle was a promising talent but no one seemed to take notice of him. It was Wednesday after I had sent two employees home after I found out that they had the nerve to also shove their work onto him that I had taken notice of the young man. I usually don't involve myself with the staff because of my lack of appeal towards them but I was overseeing the employees that I had warned on my first day and it was after dealing with them that I met him.

I was outraged and had lectured him for a good twenty minutes about doing their work for them and worse letting them take advantage of him. Since I had everything done for Mr. Amoux, I helped Kyle with his work and anything he needed.

The guy was noticeably skittish and I couldn't help but want to lend a helping hand. Which was surprising to say the least. I can't deal with others unless it involves work and though it did, it didn't feel like it. But that was exactly what I did even if it was out of character for me. And despite my issues with people, I have overlooked his work for the past two days.

And in these last two days I came to one conclusion, the kid was on the wrong floor. He needed to get his firm cute skittish butt down to the advertisement department. He was too creative and from looking at his resume I was confused as to why a major in Graphic, Interactive and Advertising Design was on the executive floor and after asking him I was first baffled then determine to fix it. There was something wrong with the man who ran this place before Mr Amoux took it back into his hands.

I glanced at Kyle, there was something about the kid that made me want to help. He was more than his talent and boy did he have talent. He had helped me with the Ad that I had chosen for my Delicious Boss. The very man that was a door away and sadly fully clothed.

I wonder what I can do to fix that problem? If only work entire consisted of only briefs that was only mandatory for my Sex on Legs Boss. If only I can see all that naked flesh first handed. Mmmm. Label the word floozy on my forehead because that was what I was when it came to that delicious man.

"Mr. Tivnan um eh um wo-wou-would it it be ok-okay to ha-have l-lunch t-to-toge-together?" Kyle stuttered erupting my thoughts from my Yummy Luscious Boss. I sighed and I almost went out on a full out pout for the interrupted images if it wasn't for Kyle's quick apology.

"Never mind you most have plans already. Of course you do. I'll just leave these files with you," he spoke to fast that I almost didn't catch a thing he said as he dashed for the door.

"Kyle." I spoke his name with calm authority and watched as he froze an inch from the door.

He turned around his head down, I couldn't see his face but I saw how red he was from his neck to the tips of his ears.

"Yes?" I smiled at how shy he was and how sad he sounded thinking I was against the idea of having lunch with him. The kid was easy to read.

"First of all what have I said about stuttering?" I ask.

He stiffened. "That it's unprofessional and it'll get me nowhere."

I nodded "Good. Remember to practice and follow the steps I gave you. Now about lunch I don't mind since I spend it here so how about we go to that small café down the street?"

His head shot up to look at me so fast that I was worried he got whiplash. "Yeah, yeah that's fine. I uh um -"

I chuckled, this kid.

"I'll meet you downstairs in twenty."

He nodded furiously, leaving with a happy expression on his cute face. Turning in my chair I went over the file Kyle had given me. The kid was a fast learner. Everything seems to be in order. What was it he needed help with? He left without telling me, I chuckled. Oh Kyle what am I going to do with you?

Putting down the document I go over anything that might concern Mr. Amoux. Seeing as how I had rescheduled most of what I could until next week he was free for the rest of the day. Opening my email I skim through it until I come to an abrupt stop at a message indicating that Monday's broad meeting will be pushed to the end of the month.

Opening up my schedule for my Delectable Boss I make some quick changes glad that there wasn't that much to do that day. Two weeks. I wonder if I'll still be working then or fighting a restraining order for sexually harassing my Scrumptious Boss. Though I would prefer the former, the latter seems more realistic after laying my eyes on him.

I pinched my cheeks. Get it together Sage! I huffed, at least the walls are good for something. Picking up the phone from its hurdle I dial Mr. Amoux and wait for him to answer. I couldn't go into his office without stripping him and having my way with him. Yup no way was I going in there if I was keen on keeping this job.

"Yes Sage?" I bit my lip, yup defiantly glad the walls are there to hide me. and that I was in my right mind not to go in there. I gulped down the moan I had almost let out and spoke as I straighten out in my chair.

"Since I wasn't aware that you'd be in today I've rescheduled what I could for next week. I've also made sure all your work has been finished so you have the rest of the day off. So if you need me for anything just message me I'm going out for lunch."

He laughed. "I wasn't wrong when I asked you to work for me. Then again I never am. Your reputation does precede you. Enjoy your lunch, I'll see you tomorrow." Was all he said before he hung up.

I pouted. What?! Tomorrow! But I haven't seen enough of him to make up for four days. With a pout still on my face I make sure I have my wallet and phone before I head towards the elevator with Kyles files in my hand. He could at least stay and satisfy my desire for him by letting me perv on him.

I sighed, the man wasn't good for my mental health.

"Mr. Tivnan wa-wait up!" I stopped and turned around to see Kyle with a distraught look on his face. "Ah um." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Are we not having lunch together?"

I almost smacked myself. One of these days my father's words are going to come true. Being oblivious was going to send me straight into a moving car. How sweet of him to jinx me.

"My apologizes Kyle I tend to ignore my surroundings when I'm in deep thought. Come let's head to the café together. By the way you didn't tell me exactly what you needed help with. From what I've seen there doesn't seem to be anything wrong," I said handing him the file.

"Really I thought the proposal wasn't all that good," he muttered.

Opening the door to the café I indicated for him to enter. After ordering and taking our sits once we got our food I made sure I was looking straight into his eyes before speaking.

"Kyle for someone who was given a job that wasn't meant for them in the first place you've done considerably well. Yes it could have been better but just in two days I've seen great improvement. You learn fast and that is a good quality." He gazed at me with astonishment and gratitude.

"Thank you. I'll work really hard Mr. Tivnan I promise." I chuckled at he puffed his chest out, clear with determination to prove himself.

"I know you will and I'm going to fix it so that you have a position in the advertising department by the end of next week." I hadn't even finish my sentence before he was choking on his tune sandwich.

"W-wh-what?!" I handed him his bottle of water and watched as he gulped half of it down. "M-mr. T-"

I put my hands to stop him from talking.

"First, Kyle remember to take deep breaths. Second, it's just Sage to you. Hmm it really is going to be a challenge to help you with that problem of yours," I noted. "Well either way I'm getting your cute butt in the right department just watch," I said taking a bite of my sandwish.

"Sage? I didn't hear wrong did I?" he asked in a low voice, that I had to strain to hear.

"Speak up Kyle. You have a voice, use it. And no you didn't hear wrong. You have a superb talent and I'm going to make sure it's put to good use." I laughed at his teary face "Aw come on Kyle man up," I said smacking his shoulder playfully.

"Why are you helping me?" he choked on a sob.

"Hmph Simple. You need it and I'm willing to give it. There's nothing more to it. I don't usually lend a helping hand but I if I had to say why, you could say I see a bit of myself in you." He looked confused so before he asked I went on.

"We're both anti social though it's different. I can't stand other people unless its work related, its a long story that doesn't need to be told, and you seem to have underline issues that causes you to fear others. Though I'm not sure if it because you're too shy. But still it's somewhat the same. Besides you need my help and I'm willing to give it," I said with a shrug. For me it was just that simple.

He seemed speechless. "It's not that I can't get along. It's just hard for me to be the first to speak to anyone so I never make the first move. So many thoughts of rejection has made me scared. And no one really approaches me so I'm left alone and I guess that labels me as someone they can use," he spoke clearly embarrassed with himself from the look of dismay on his face.

"Hey it's okay. You have me now. So rather you like it or not I'm going to help you overcome this. Just think of it as an obstacle in your life that you have yet to conquered. Now eat, lunch is almost over."

He nodded, taking deep breaths before eating and asking what he should have done to make his proposal better. I smiled. I liked that he remembered the tips I gave him to help with his stuttering as we talked.

That's how I spent my first lunch with someone. I didn't let my past deter me from enjoying myself and I found myself having a bit of fun. Kyle, though timid was very cheerful and ecstatic once he let himself enjoy the moment. And I quite liked the noise verse to the silence I'm used to. If only I can be this clam around my Delicious Godlike Boss.

**********

After getting back to the office I noticed a note. Much to my displeasure my Yummy Lickable Boss had left. With a heavy sigh I went into his office to make sure everything was in order before I went about my daily routine.

"Boots!" I laughed as he put his paws on my chest the moment I entered.

"Aw Boots it hasn't been that long," I laugh when he starts licking my face.

He barked in disagreement with me. I shake my head. "Mr. Amoux spoils you too much at home I bet." Makes me wonder why he leaves him here all the time. He barked again pushing me with his nose until I reached the couch and flopped down.

I watched with amusement as he jumped on the couch and laid his head on my lap. "I have to work," I say rubbing him behind his ears. "Don't give me that," I reply when he starts whining.

Contemplating things over, I see no harm in working in here. I have been doing so for the past four days what's one more day going to do? Besides as sad as it may be for my little floozy heart, my Scrumptious Boss is gone for the day so I don't have to worry about being caught again. Gosh that was so embarrassing.

"Okay I'm going to make sure things are in order than get my things to work in here," I explain trying to move a very reluctant Boots off my lap. After telling him that the longer he behaves like this the longer it takes for me to sit back down he moved away with a stoic expression on his cute face.

I shack my head, oh Boots you're really an odd animal. He's at my side the whole time I go over Mr. Amoux things. Not surprise to see that he had already finished going over the files I'd given him. I place everything back. He might not have shown up for work for the past few days but the man was CEO of a multi-billionaire company for a reason.

Quickly exiting the office I grab my things and reenter only to see Boots look at me with an expression that says 'if you don't sit down right now you won't have a happy wolf on your hands.'

Okay I must have some affinity with him because I could practically hear him say that to me. Taking a quick sit, I watch again as he lays on top off me, this time with his belly on my lap. Adjusting myself I take out my tablet out of my bag when I notice a box on the small table in front of me.

How did that go unnoticed? Trying to reach over without getting up so Boots doesn't throw a hissy fit I squish him in the process making him growl.

"Hush you. If you didn't throw a doggie tantrum every time things didn't go your way than I wouldn't be squishing you now would I?"

All I got back was a hasher growl that I could feel vibrate through him. "What? Don't like to be called doggie or is it that you know I'm right?" I taunt as I push myself back once the box was in my hand.

He gave me a low threatening growl telling me he wasn't happy with me so all I did was ruffle the fur on his head and tell him he was being a pup. Which didn't put me back on his good grace. I chuckled and waited for him to calm down as I ran my hands down his back before opening the box.

I ran my thumb over my name written in his handwriting. He got me something. I felt giddy as I placed the top to the side of me. Taking in the items in the box I started reprimanding myself. Of course he wouldn't get you anything. Stop being delusional Sage. Why the hell would he get you his secretary something.

Taking a deep needed calming breath I took out the company issued tablet and phone and started on transferring the data. Seriously what is wrong with me. I signed into all my needed accounts. I looked at my old tablet and phone. Mr. Amoux just gave me a newer vision so it was nothing to get excited over. This was issued to all his employees I reasoned because even though I knew it was hard not to get excited.

I was such a lose cause. I placed my old things in the box and put it on the table without upsetting Boots. Taking the new tablet in hand I oversee tomorrow's meeting. Picking up my new phone I bring up Mr. Ross number, Mr. Amoux's chauffer, and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello this is David Ross."

I stroke Boots fur as I answered him "Good Afternoon Mr. Ross its Sage we spoke the other day."

"Yes I remember. What may I help you with?" he asked, seeming confused with my call since he had Mr. Amoux schedule therefore my call was unexpected.

"Tomorrow at seven a.m. Mr. Amoux has a meeting I'm just informing you because it was a meeting that had to be rescheduled. I will be giving you his outing schedule next Wednesday so this doesn't happen again," I explain.

"Alright Mr. Tivnan. Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Then have a good day." Telling him to have a good day as well I hang up.

"Well Boots all I have to do is make sure that tomorrow's meeting is still happening and I'm done. I can finish everything else over the weekend. I'm good at my job huh." He barked. Awww I ruffled his fur. He agreed.

After making some calls and filing some online papers I place everything on the table in front of me and maneuver Boots so that I'm on my side. I roll my eyes at his willfulness. "Oh but one move away from you and you're ready to bite my head off," I say once I'm comfortably stretched on my side.

I watch as he rolls his eyes at me. I touch his face in awe. "I never knew wolves could have such vivid expressions. Or is it just you?" He licked my face. "Nice way of changing the subject."

I blinked, I think he just grinned at me. I laughed. "Mr. Amoux is truly lucky to have you." I wound one arm around his neck.

When he doesn't protest I bury my face in his fur and close my eyes. A nap should do me some good even though I shouldn't. Very unprofessional..... but everything is done and I am tired....

"Stop moving around so much Boots, I'm going to take a nap."

*^*▼o・ェ・o▼*^*

What in the world was I allowing here? He was a man. A gorgeous, intelligent, compassionate man, some part of me thought. Yes but a man nonetheless, I reason. I reached out, and watched as the fur and claws descended and flesh appeared before I touched his soft cheek.

I didn't understand why I had to have him. He wasn't just a man but a human. How could I want such a feeble little thing? I froze when he stirred yet ready to change back if he woke. I sighed in relief. His scent drove my senses into overdrive and something told me I wouldn't have been able to change back. I got up extra careful not to disturb him, cursing at the mouthwatering scent that clung to me.

It was that very scent that had me in this situation. I hadn't meant for this act to go on for these past few days. But Monday when I got here early I hadn't expected him to arrive just a little after me. I wasn't ready to meet him and in a moment of panic I switched forms before he entered my office.

And the second his eyes were on me I was no longer myself. I let this need for him override me and I set back as I watched myself fond over him and him over me. To say I was surprised that he hadn't run of screaming was one thing but when he coddled and gushed over me I was shocked speechless. It didn't help that because of his action I came to like him and admire him even more.

To add to that, it wasn't that he was just affectionate of me but it was the quiet moments while he worked that I enjoyed the most. And it has only been five days. I watched him from my desk. Truly he was beautiful and it took everything to stay rooted in place and not take him. Especially when his peaceful expression changed and all I wanted to do was remove the deep frown that took place.

Five minutes went by and I couldn't even stand the first sixty seconds. I could sense his anxiety and I wondered what his mind was conjuring for him to feel like this. But just as I was about to stand he shot up gasping for air, throwing his arms to shield his face as if that would dispel his distress.

Taking action quickly, I spun the chair and shifted back into his Boots. As the chair made a full turn Sage blinked a couple of times as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Before I could worry if he had by chance seen me laughter filled my office. I guess it was something to watch a wolf spin on a chair. Still I was relieved in more ways then one. I hop of my chair and walk over to him, licking his face. I know that if I was in my human form I would be humming at how delicious he tasted.

"Okay, okay, I'm good." You have no idea. "Gosh Mr. Amoux most have quarried you from a circus with the act you just pulled." He was petting me behind my ears as he told me this.

Soon it was quiet and he looked me straight in the eyes as he told me his next words. "You're so special Boots. I know it's wrong but I'm glad Mr. Amoux leaves you here when he's out."

He pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. "You have no idea how much you calm me."

It had only been a week since he started but I'd been longing for him for the past three months after I found him and two before I took action into finding the person behind this scent. I hadn't known the trail of this arousing aroma would lead to a man. That I would be infatuated with him at first sight. But none of that mattered at the moment as I left his body tremble from the fear his mind had conjured while he was asleep.

As I laid on his lap I knew that come tomorrow I would put a stop to this. I would put a stop to this frivolous play and act like the man that I was. I wouldn't get closer to his man. Not in this form. In this form I acted on some weird impulse. I knew he desired me. If it wasn't the smell of his arousal and the look in his eyes when I presented myself in front of him then his words when he spoke to Boots were enough.

I would have him and once this need for him vanished and his smell was tainted by my own. He would be nothing more than the many warm bodies that served my sexual needs. Because if it was just a territorial need to claim his scent than I might be able to go back to my normal life before I ruined both of ours.

I just prayed to the spirits that it would be that way because I refuse to be like this over a man when all my life I have never once looked twice at another male.

___________________________________________

A/N:

It was weird writing Amoux POV because I hadn't planned to write from his perspective so I don't think I wrote this well but I ended up going with it to see where it would lead. Hopefully it'll get better. ( /)u(\ )

Anyways hope you like it (o⌒.⌒o)

~UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 15 18
Elena has just been hired as an executive secretary at a large tech company. Specialized in making security systems and chips. The CEO of the company...
8M 203K 34
Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help of a childhood friend to land a sweet job...
332K 15.7K 27
**Really smutty story** (especially in the beginning) [Just a warning, click away if it's not for you] There, you've been warned. _________________...
29.4K 1K 25
" please be my one and only mr secretary. i need you by my side forever" - kim hongjoong- " i will be mr secretary just for you" - park seonghwa- h...