My Omega {Mpreg}

By jaegerackereri

When an Alpha and Omega come of age, they will go to a mate ritual. This is an event where Alphas and Omegas... More

The Morning Before
Levi
Lessons and Meeting
First night
Cave Hunting
Surprise Encounter
Exams and preperation
Feeding
Mating
La familia
Three weeks?
Bonding
10 weeks (2 months)
Kenny & Eren
Ackerman announcement
Den & Old friends?
Settling in
Surprise family visits
Levi's attitude
Another meeting and new pals?
5½ Months
Where's Eren...
Now? Not Now?
Bear's are a nuisance
Definately now
Misunderstandings
Family meal

Another family visit

21.4K 661 171
By jaegerackereri

{I don't know who did this but it's actually so adorable! Baby Eren is my actual life rn. I might have kenny in the next chapter btw but he's not gonna be like he usually is 😏.} {and I'm shit at writing smut, I'm sorry if you were looking forward to it I've never written it before about ereri.}

Carla's POV:

Kuchel and myself had made arrangements together (with Eren and Levi) to visit our little sons with our hopeful grandchild. Levi surely would've had his pup by now. It's been quite a long time since we last saw him...

I met up with kuchel half way to the boys nest and we started walking together there.

Eren's POV:

Levi was busy feeding the pup when i bought in the deer for both our mothers to enjoy whilst seeing their precious grandchild. Carla had always wanted to be a grandmother, it was in her omegan nature.

Kuchel must of been eager too. Her beautiful son gave her another child she could care for without kenny there for them.

"I - my Ruts coming soon..." he looked up from our pup to me. "How do you expect me to look after him whilst I have your fat knot up my ass?" I blushed but shrugged at his question.

"I dunno, but it's the first rut you'll have to experience with me..." Levi had only been through our mating ritual, ruts and heats were different and he probably didn't know what a real rut was like, not having his alpha father around.

"You'll go straight into your heat as soon as you smell me." I smirked seeing him blush. "Carla and Kuchel could look after farlan for us?" He thought it over for a moment but didn't reply.
A knock on the door interrupted our conversation.

Must be mum and Kuchel.

"We should arrange it with them now." "When do you think it'll come?" He said rearranging the blankets so the pup was covered by the cold air that would spike the room when I opened the door.

"Probably In a couple of days..." he frowned but I knew he was dying for some action since the 3rd month.

I opened the door to two grinning faces. Mother jumped on me and nuzzled my face over and over. Kuchel hugged me too, but they froze when they saw over my shoulder.

Their eyes were on Levi who was grooming farlan under the blankets. He looked up at the two buzzing grandparents and smiled.

I closed the door and walked across to Levi, lay down behind him and nibbled his ear.

Carla and Kuchel couldn't take their eyes off of the bulge under the blanket. Levi's caring smiley face looking down at his baby who's face was stuffed in his stomach.

They stepped steadily forwards and came closer and closer to us. "You gave birth..." Kuchel breathed out feeling tears well up. "Levi, my brave boy." He looked up at his mother and grinned happily hearing her praiseful words.

"His names farlan, he's an alpha. He was born a week ago today." Levi nuzzled me, bending his head back to rest it on my neck.

"Can- can I hold him?" Mother timidly asked.

Levi uncovered the blankets to show the pup off fully, farlan deepened his body into Levi's belly at the cold air and whined unhappily. "Farlan, come out." He nudged the grey pup with his nose so he was able to pick him up by the scruff of the neck.

Carla and Kuchel turned into their human forms and held out their hands impatiently. "One at a time you two." I warned as mother let Kuchel hold her tiny grandchild first.

She cuddled the ball of fluff and held him to her chest. "Er- we needed to ask you guys something kinda important..." I started, making Levi turn his head away from his two mothers with a blush on his face.

"Anything honey!" Mother was the first to chime. "Would you mind looking after farlan for a couple of days?" They looked between each other and nodded quickly. "Why though?" Kuchel innocently asked, not knowing that her young baby son was gonna be pounded into these very blankets very soon.

"Er- well, my... rut is coming soon. So we need somewhere where he can be safe without being here." My mother just smirked as Kuchel had a small blush on her cheeks, she looked over at Levi who wasn't facing them.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of sweetie, it's just se-" "yeah I know what it is, I have just had a child, you know. I wonder how I got him!" He squeaked sarcastically turning a deeper shade of red.

"Of course we'll look after him whilst you two bang!" now it was my turn to turn away and blush.

Kuchel handed farlan to my mother and she rocked him around a bit. Until he started to get agitated and started wriggling.

Levi took him back from them and faced the opposite way as farlan began suckling.

Levi's POV:

It was highly embarrassing that he was hungry now In front of my two mothers, I'd just fed him as well, he's a foodie.

He sometimes sucked too harshly, making me gasp out loud. Eren would always ask me what was wrong but it was embarrassing to say his tiny mouth hurt me sometimes.

"Is he making you sore?" Carla came up by my side which made me jump slightly.

I looked off shyly. "Try switching to each nipple, let him suckle one on one day and the other the next day." I might as well give that a try, he's sucking me dry nearly every day.

"Eren gets me a lot of food each day, so however much I eat it turns into his food too." I had noticed the extra pounds piling on after the mating ritual... that's eren's fault though, feeding me up.

"So when you go into rut, will you end up pregnant again?" I blushed and hunched my shoulder up uncomfortably. "No." "Maybe." Me and Eren both replied at the same time, Eren saying the later one in a hopeful voice.

"We won't because it hurt like hell pushing him out!" Eren pouted dramatically. "But-" "nope." "You won't know even your own name during your heat so you'll probably agree to wanting another one." "You'll be surprised I'm not as docile as you think I'll be in my heat. I've had them before." Kuchel and Carla was looking between our spat.

"But Levi, that changes once you have an alpha. Your body will want him and obey his every command. You don't have any control over what you do at all." My eyes widened, I'd been able to control it when I had it in the past, when I was alone just a toy would've made me finish nicely.

Carla and mother stayed until late, the weather had taken a turn for the worst and me and Eren had to offer them to stay the night, they were thrilled to spend the night in our house with their grandchild.

We called it a night, Carla and my mother had pleaded for farlan to lay with them.

I had allowed it until he started to whine for my milk. It wasn't very comforting that eren's rut was going start soon so his scent glands would give out strong bursts of aroused scent, it made me feel uncomfortable having my baby suckle on me as Eren was smelling like heaven behind me.

I'm surprised he didn't just grind on me then and there.

After farlan had had his fill Carla got up and took him back toward my mothers blanket.

"Levi... stop smelling like that." Eren whispered. "What?" I turned over to Eren with my back toward the two women. "Like your going into heat." "I can say the same thing to you, you smell good." "My rut might come even sooner than I thought." I panicked slightly. If our mothers were still here it'd make them uncomfortable watching their young boys sexing each other up.

"Mum, could you take farlan home in the morning as soon as possible, the rut might come earlier than I thought it would..." I heard her chuckle. "I wondered what that horrible smell was, of course sweetie. How long should I keep him, 1 week?" "If possible please."
"Well leave first thing in the morning, wake Levi up and let farlan eat then be on our way."

I handed Carla some bottles and stood in the corner privately. "Just in case he gets hungry on the way. You can feed him tiny bits of solid food for the week you have him, But could you chew it down for him before he eats it."

She nodded and took the bottle of milk and walked back over to Eren still smelling like sex. Although He was trembling slightly. "The storms gone down quite a bit... we could leave now?" "You just want him an extra day..." I smirked whilst she pouted. "You figured me out, Can we though?!" I sighed feeling like they were two children. "Fine fine but let him eat."

They left after farlan had begun to fall asleep. They carried him in a little basket full of his favourite blankets and his little bottle of my milk. Eren and I kissed his little head and watched them leave, Eren drug me inside as soon as he saw them at the end of the rocky street.

"I'm gonna miss him so much." Eren hummed in agreement. "Me too. He'll be fine with them, they love him."

A thought came into my head and I sprinted out the door. "Mother wait!" They stopped as they saw me running at them. "Please, please don't let kenny get near him." She nodded quickly when she saw my tears. "He'll stay at Carla's with grisha there, don't you worry baby." She hugged me comfortingly.

I ended it when I saw Eren standing in the door way smiling at me, I went back to Eren and nuzzled him.

"Kuchel, he goes near him, I kill him." Eren shouted at Kuchel who gulped but smiled after. "Get in line boy!" He smiled at her happily knowing I wasn't the only one he needed to be afraid of.

"Now can I do you?" I smirked. "I've been waiting for you to say that for so long, alpha." I moaned out as he sniffed my scent gland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 14.5K 21
Otabek is a 21 year old alpha with no mate. Yurio is an 18 year old omega who just got kicked out of his home. What will happen when they meet?
121K 7.7K 52
VegasPete FF/AU Pete Pongsakorn Saengtham an Omega who decided to work at the age of 18 to support his two younger siblings and mother as his father...
54.9K 2.6K 20
Our parents arranged us to marry. I was 12 when I first saw my husband to be and I fell in love with him. After 6 years, we met again. Of course, I w...
28.9K 627 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...