Fifty Shades Greener (Laurman...

By dwriter1

Laurmani Fanfic based on Fifty Shades Darker. Sequel to Fifty Shades of Green. Lauren G!P More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

6

13.1K 331 564
By dwriter1

I take a deep, steadying breath. Holy shit. I'm all hot and horny. Can I not resist her for one minute? I shake my head, disgusted at myself.

My inner Mani is licking her lollipop with a 'Mmm you freaky bitch' smirk on her face.

Jeez Im grateful for Tony's interruption, even though embarrassing. Or else I would be sprawled out of this kitchen floor right now given in to Lauren's sexy, seducing ways.

I wonder what Tony has had to interrupt in the past. What's he seen? I don't want to think about that. Lunch. I'll make lunch. I busy myself preparing the ingredients that will go inside of the omelettes. Hmmm I don't even know what Laurens favorite food is. Good lord I'm in love with a woman I know barely anything about.

My mind starts to wonder... What does Tony want? What are they talking about? My mind races on and one - is this about Lucy?

Ten minutes later, they come out, just as the omelet is ready. Lauren looks preoccupied as she glances at me. I can barely ever tell what she's feeling, even if I stare into those beautiful green eyes of hers its hard to tell. I can only truly tell when she's happy or pained. The in between is such a grey area.

Fifty shades of green.

"I'll brief them in ten," she says to Tony.

"We'll be ready," Tony answers and leaves the living room.

I hold two warmed plates and place them on the kitchen island. "Lunch?"

"Please," Lauren says as she sits on one of the bar stools. Now she's watching me carefully.

"Problem?" I question.

"No."

I scowl. She's not telling me. I dish out lunch and sit down beside her, resigned to staying in the dark. Not knowing a thing.

"This is good," Lauren murmurs appreciatively as she takes a bite. "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"No, thank you." I need to keep a clear head around you, Jauregui.

It does taste good, even though I'm not that hungry. I give myself a pat on the back. Both meals I've made for Lauren have been good and I haven't burned the kitchen down.

Even though my stomach is reaching its capacity fast I eat, knowing Lauren will nag if I don't. Eventually Lauren disrupts our brooding silence and switches on a song.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Canteloube, Songs of the Auvergne. This is called 'Bailero.' "

It's in a different language...

"It's nice. What language is this?"

"French, in fact."

"You speak French? You understand this?"

"Mhm" she nods "When Henry decided to move Paris I made it my right to become fluent in it."

"Why is that?"

"To further prove his incompetence. Pretty boy has been living there for years now and I could have a full conversation easily before he could"

I shake my head at her "That's your brother. Why is everything a pissing contest with you?"

And then realization hits me. Lauren has spent her life trying to be good enough. She needs validation. She grew up in that house with Camila and Henry feeling like the odd one out after living with a crack head mother.

She doesn't respond to my question and I want to say sorry but I feel as if that would make it only more awkward. So I go back to the song "So, do you-"

"For one that isn't my brother as I've told you before that is Camilas brother not mine. He is not my brother" She grunts out cutting me off.

Jeez. I wonder why she dislikes him so bad. At dinner he seemed so nice.

I frown at her "I didn't mean to offend you" I speak and she doesn't respond "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Normani"

Everything about this woman's childhood is such a sensitive topic for her. I place my hand over her wrist and she glances over at me. A smile washes over her face and she visibly relaxes.

I switch the subject back to her "So let's lists your talents. Amazing business woman, phenomenal voice, superb piano skills, kick boxing and you're fluent in three languages. How did you manage to keep up with all of this?"

"Mrs. Jauregui is formidable when it comes to the accomplishments of her children."

"She must be very proud of you. I would be."

A dark thought flashes across lauren's face, and she looks momentarily uncomfortable again. She regards me warily as if she's in uncharted territory.

"Have you decided what you'll wear this evening? Or do I need to come and pick something for you?" Her tone is suddenly brusque.

Whoa! She sounds angry. Why? What have I said?

"Um... not yet. Did you choose all those clothes?"

"No, Normani, I didn't. I gave a list and your size to a personal shopper at Neiman Marcus. They should fit. But if the clothes is big in you, we'll figure it out from there."

Um? WHAT?

What in the hell did she just say? Clothes is big?

The part of my body that controls my smart mouth is cracking her fingers right now. Ready to blow.

I must hold it in. Don't say it Normani.

"Are big" I mutter out.

"What?"

"If the clothes are big on me... is the correct way to say it"

"What? No. Clothes is a singular thing that encompasses multiple. Like a family."

I raise my brows "Lauren are you being serious right now? It is clothes are. Smarty pants, you are incorrect on this"

"Whatever" she raises her hand and I giggle because she knows she's wrong. "Anyway, Just so that you know, I have ordered additional security for this evening and the next few days. With Lucy unpredictable and unaccounted for somewhere on the streets of Florida, I think it's a wise precaution. I don't want you going out unaccompanied. Okay?"

I blink at her. "Okay."

What happened to I-must-have-you-now Jauregui? She's a little high in sodium.

"Good. I'm going to brief them. I shouldn't be long."

"They're here?"

"Yes."

Where?

Collecting her plate, Lauren places it in the sink and disappears from the room. What the hell was that about? She's like several different people in one body. Isn't that a symptom of schizophrenia? I must Google that. Just like she needs to good grammar.

I clear my plate, wash up quickly, and head back up to my bedroom. Back in the walk-in closet, I pull out the three long evening dresses. Now, which one?

Lying down on the bed, I gaze at my Mac, my iPad, and my IPhone. I am overwhelmed with technology. I set about transferring Lauren's playlist from my iPad to the Mac, then fire up Google to surf the net.

I'm lying across the bed looking at my Mac as Lauren walks in.

"What are you doing?" She inquires softly.

I panic briefly, wondering if I should let her see the website I'm on: Multiple Personality Disorder: The Symptoms.

Stretching out beside me, she eyes the webpage with amusement.

"On this site for a reason?" She asks nonchalantly.

Brusque, angry Lauren has gone - playful Lauren is back. How the hell am I supposed to keep up with this?

"Research. Into a difficult personality." I give her my most deadpan look.

Her lips twitch with a suppressed smile. "A difficult personality?"

"My own pet project."

"I'm a pet project now? A sideline. Science experiment maybe. When I thought I was everything. Miss Hamilton, you wound me."

"How do you know it's you?"

"Wild guess." She smirks.

"It's true that you are the only fucked-up, mercurial, control freak that I know, intimately."

"I thought I was the only person you know intimately." She arches a brow.

I flush. "Yes. That, too."

"Have you reached any conclusions yet?"

I turn and gaze at her. She's on her side stretched out beside me with her head resting on her elbow, her expression soft, amused.

"I think you're in need of intense therapy."

She reaches up and gently tucks my hair behind my ears. "I think I'm in need of you. Here." She hands me a tube of lipstick.

I frown at her, confused. It's red, not my color at all.

"You want me to wear this?" I squeak.

She laughs. "No, Normani, not unless you want to. Not sure if it's your color," she finishes dryly.

She sits up on the bed cross-legged and drags her shirt off over her head. She reaches behind her back and takes her bra off releasing her small, yet perfect breasts. Oh my.

"I like your road map idea."

I stare at her blankly. Road map?

"The no-go areas," she says by way of explanation.

"Oh. I was kidding."

"I'm not."

"You want me to draw on you, with lipstick?"

"It washes off. Eventually."

This means I could touch her freely. A small smile of wonder plays on my lips, and I smirk at her.

"What about something more permanent like a Sharpie?"

"I could get a tattoo." Her eyes are alight with humor.

Lauren Jauregui with tatts over her shoulders, stomach and chest? Marking her lovely body, when it's marked in so many ways already? No way!

I like the one on her arm enough.

"No to the tattoo!" I laugh to hide my horror.

"Lipstick, then." She grins.

Shutting the Mac, I push it to the side. This could be fun.

"Come." She holds her hands out to me. "Sit on me."

I scramble into a sitting position, and crawl over to her. She lies down on the bed but keeps her knees flexed.

"Lean against my legs."

I climb over her and sit astride as instructed. Her eyes are wide and cautious. But she's amused, too.

"You seem - enthusiastic for this," she comments dryly.

"I'm always eager for information, Miss Jauregui and it means you'll relax, because I'll know where the boundaries lie."

She shakes her head, as if she can't quite believe that she's about to let me draw all over her body. "Open the lipstick," she orders.

Oh, she's in über-bossy mode, but I don't care.

"Give me your hand."

I give her my other hand.

"The one with the lipstick." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Are you rolling your eyes at me?"

"Yep."

"That's very rude, Miss Jauregui. I know some people who get positively violent at eye-rolling."

"Do you now?" Her tone is ironic.

I give her my hand with the lipstick, and suddenly she sits up so we are nose to nose.

"Ready?" She asks in a low, soft murmur that makes everything tighten and tense inside me. Oh wow.

"Yes," I whisper.

Her proximity is alluring, her toned flesh close, her Lauren-smell mixed with my bodywash. She guides my hand up to the curve of her shoulder.

"Press down," she breathes, and my mouth goes dry as she directs my hand down, from the top of her shoulder, around her arm socket then down the side of her right breast.

The lipstick leaves a broad, livid red streak it in its path. She stops at the bottom of her ribcage then directs me across her stomach. She tenses and stares, seemingly impassive, into my eyes, but beneath her careful blank look, I see her restraint. Her fear.

The line of her jaw is strained, and there's tension around her eyes. Midway across her stomach she murmurs, "And up the other side." She releases my hand.

I mirror the line I've drawn on her left side. The trust she's giving me is heady but tempered by the fact that I can I count her pain. Seven small, round white scars dot her breasts , and it's deep, dark horror to see this hideous, evil desecration of her beautiful body.

Who would do this to a child?

"There, done," I whisper, containing my emotion.

"No, you're not," she replies and traces a line with her index finger around the base of her neck. I follow the line of her finger with a red streak. Finishing, I gaze into the green depths of her eyes.

"Now my back," she murmurs. She shifts so I have to climb off her, then she turns around on the bed and sits cross-legged with her back to me.

"Follow the line from my chest, all the way round to the other side." Her voice is low and husky.

I do as she says until a line runs across the middle of her back, and as I do, I count more scars marking her beautiful body. Nine in all.

Holy fuck. I have to fight the overwhelming need to kiss each one and stop the tears pooling in my eyes. What kind of animal would do this? Her head is down, and her body tense as I complete the circuit round her back.

"Around your neck, too?" I whisper.

She nods, and I draw another line joining the first around the base of her neck beneath her hair.

"Finished," I murmur, and it looks like she's wearing a bizarre skin-colored vest with a red trim.

Her shoulders slump as she relaxes, and she turns slowly to face me once again. "Those are the boundaries," she says quietly, her eyes dark and pupils dilated... from fear? From lust? I want to hurl myself at her, but I restrain myself and gaze at her in wonder.

"I can live with those. Right now I just want to launch myself at you," I whisper.

She gives me a wicked smile and holds out her hands. "Well, Miss Hamilton, I'm all yours."

I squeal with childish delight and catapult myself into her arms, knocking her flat. She twists, letting out a girlish laugh filled with relief that the ordeal is over. Somehow, I end up beneath her on the bed.

"Now, about that rain check," she breathes and her mouth claims mine once more.

My hands fist in her hair while my mouth is feverish against Lauren's, consuming her, relishing the feel of her tongue against mine. And she's the same, devouring me. It's heavenly. Suddenly she drags me up and grasps the hem of my T-shirt, whipping it over my head and throwing it on the floor.

"I want to feel you," she says greedily against my mouth as her hands move behind me to undo my bra. In one smooth move, it's off and she throws it to the ground.

She pushes me back down onto the bed, pressing me into the mattress, and her mouth and hand move to my breasts. My fingers curl into her hair as she takes one of my nipples between her lips and tugs hard.

I cry out as the sensation sweeps through my body, spikes, and tightens all the muscles around my groin.

"Yes, baby, let me hear you," she murmurs against my overheated skin before flattening her amazing tongue and licking all over both of them.

Boy, I want her inside me, now. With her mouth, she toys with my nipple, pulling at it, making me squirm and moan and yearn for her. I sense her longing mixed with - what?

Veneration. It's as if she's worshipping me.

She teases me with her fingers, my nipple growing hard and elongating under her skillful touch. Her hand moves to my jeans, and she quickly undoes the button, tugs the zipper down, and slips her hand inside my panties, sliding her fingers against my sex.

Her breath hisses out as her finger glides into me. I push my pelvis up into her hand, and she responds, rubbing against me.

"Oh, baby," she breathes as she hovers over me, staring intently into my eyes. "You're so wet." Her voice is filled with wonder.

"I want you," I murmur.

Her mouth joins with mine again, and I feel her hungry desperation, her need for me.

This is new it's never been like this except perhaps when I came back from Houston - and her words from earlier drift back to me... I need to know we're okay. This is the only way I know how.

The thought unravels me. To know that I have such an effect on her, that I can offer her so much solace, doing this - my inner Mani purrs with pure pleasure.

She sits up, grasps the hem of my jeans, and tugs them off, followed by my panties.

Keeping her eyes fixed on mine, she stands, takes a foil packet out of her pocket, and tosses it at me, then removes her jeans and underwear in one swift motion.

I rip the packet open greedily, and when she lies beside me again, I slowly roll the condom on to her. She grabs both my hands and rolls on to her back.

"You. On top," she orders, pulling me astride her. "I want to see you."

Oh.

I lift and she guides me, and hesitantly I ease myself down onto her. She closes her eyes and flexes her hips to meet me, filling me, stretching me, her mouth forming a perfect O as she exhales. My god.

Oh, that feels so good - possessing her, her possessing me.

She holds my hands, and I don't know if it's to steady me or keep me from touching her, even though I have my road map.

"You feel so good," she murmurs.

I rise again, fueled with the power I have over her, watching Lauren Jauregui slowly coming apart beneath me. She lets go of my hands and grabs my hips, and I place my hands on her arms. She thrusts into me sharply, causing me to cry out.

"Aaaaah" I squeal throwing my head back.

"That's right, baby, feel me," she says, her voice strained from pleasure.

I leave my head back and do exactly that. This is what she does so well. I move - countering her rhythm in perfect symmetry - numbing all thought and reason. Up and down up and down, my vagina clenches against her length. Her hands reach up to squeeze over my breasts, massaging them roughly.

I am just sensation lost in this void of pleasure. Up and down... again and again... Oh yes... Opening my eyes, I stare down at her open mouthed, my breathing ragged, and she's staring back at me, eyes blazing.

"My Mani," she mouths.

"Yes," I rasp. "Always."

She groans loudly, closing her eyes again, tipping her head back. Oh my... Seeing Lauren undone is enough to seal my fate, and I come audibly, exhaustingly, spinning down and around, collapsing on top of her.

"Oh, fuck baby," she groans as she finds her release, holding me still and letting go.

My head is on her breasts in the no-go area, my cheek nestled against the her neck. I am panting, glowing, and I resist the urge to pucker my lips and kiss her.

I just lie on top of her, catching my breath. She smoothes my hair, and her hand runs down my back, caressing me as her breathing calms.

"You are so beautiful."

I lift my head to gaze at her, my expression skeptical. She frowns in response and sits up quickly, taking me by surprise, her arm sweeping round to hold me in place. I clutch her biceps as we are nose to nose.

"You. Are. Beautiful," she says again, her tone meaningful.

"And you're amazingly sweet sometimes." I kiss her gently.

She lifts me and eases out of me. I wince as she does. Leaning forward, she kisses me softly. "You have no idea how attractive you are, do you?"

I flush. Jeez. Why's she going on about this?

"All those women and men pursuing you - that isn't enough of a clue?"

"Women and men? What women and men?"

"You want the list?" Lauren frowns. "The photographer, he was crazy about you, that girl you dance with, Henry, I'm almost sure Dinah and Camila want you equally, they just know I'd kill them. Oh and I'm sure this Keith guy will take liking to you," she adds bitterly.

"Oh, Lauren , that's just not true."

"Trust me. They want you. They want what's mine." She pulls me against her, and I lift my arms to her shoulders, my hands in her hair, regarding her with amusement. She's being a baby right now.

"Mine," she repeats, her eyes glowing possessively. "My Mani"

"Yes, yours." I reassure her, smiling.

She looks content, and I feel perfectly comfortable naked in her lap on a bed in the full light of a Saturday afternoon. Who would have thought? The lipstick marks remain on her exquisite body. I note some smears on the covers though, and wonder briefly what Mrs. Hernandez will think of them.

"The line is still intact," I murmur and bravely trace the mark on her shoulder with my index finger. She stiffens, blinking suddenly. "I want to go exploring."

She look at me skeptically. "The apartment?"

"Um. No. I was thinking of the treasure map that we've drawn on you." My fingers itch to touch her.

Her eyebrows lift in surprise, and she blinks with uncertainty. I rub my nose against hers.

"And what would that entail exactly, Miss Hamilton?"

I lift my hand from her shoulder and run my fingertips down her beautiful face. "I just want to touch you everywhere I'm allowed."

Lauren catches my index finger in her teeth, biting down hard.

"Ow," I protest and she grins, before growling a low growl coming from her throat.

"Okay," she says, releasing my finger, but her voice is laced with anxiety. "Wait."

She leans behind me, lifting me again, and removes her condom, dropping it on the floor beside the bed.

"I hate those things. I've a good mind to call Dr. Gomez around to give you a shot."

"You think the top ob-gyn in Florida is going to come running?"

"I can be very persuasive," she murmurs, hooking my hair behind my ear. "Franco's done a great job on your hair. I like these curls."

What? First of all my hair is all sweated out now.

"Stop changing the subject."

She shifts me back so I'm straddling her, leaning on her propped-up knees, my feet on either side of her hips. She leans back on her arms, displayed her full chest to me.

"Touch away," she says without humor. She looks nervous, but she's trying to hide it.

Keeping my eyes on her, I reach down and trace my finger underneath the lipstick line, across her finely sculptured abs. She flinches with a clinched pained face and I stop.

"I don't have to," I whisper.

"No, it's fine. Just takes some... readjustment on my part. No one's touched me for a long time," she murmurs.

"Mrs. Campbell?" The words pop unbidden out of my mouth, and amazingly, I manage to keep all bitterness and rudeness out of my voice.

She nods, her discomfort obvious. "I don't want to talk about her. It will sour your good mood."

"I can handle it."

"No, you can't, Mani. You see red whenever I mention her. My past is my past. It's a fact. I can't change it. I'm lucky that you don't have one, because it would drive me crazy if you did."

I frown at her, but I don't want to fight. "Drive you crazy? More than you are already?" I smile, hoping to lighten the atmosphere between us.

Her lips twitch. "Crazy for you," she whispers and my heart swells with joy.

Crazy in love. I want to say but I just cant manage.

So I manage to make another joke "Shall I be the one to call Dr. Gomez?"

"I don't think that will be necessary," she says dryly.

Shifting back so she drops her legs, I place my fingers back on her stomach and let them drift across her skin. She stills once more.

"I like touching you." I husk.

My fingers skate down to her navel then southward along her groin. Her lips part as her breathing changes, her eyes darken and her erection stirs and twitches beneath me. Holy shit. I want round two but not yet.

"Can I kiss you?" I whisper and she puckers her lips. "That's not what I'm talking about" I frown.

"Please, just please don't get carried away" she says looking pained.

I shuffle off of her a bit "I'll stay low"

I start at her belly button kissing it gently. She's holding on to my hands but as I lick and kiss all over her navel her hands loosens as she moans softly. I get lower kissing over her lovely  v-line and her hip bones. Soft, gentle, wet open mouthed kisses as she stirs above me.

I kiss down even further kissing every inch around her pelvic bone. Oh my. This is fun.

I reach to grab her erection and I lift it to begin kissing up the back side of it. Kissing the veiny, rock hard Cuban penetrator. One my lips reach the top I kiss the tip and she groans from deep within. My tongue escaped my mouth and I lick all over the top, while staring up at her. Her head is through back into the pillow as she her hands claw that the sheets.

"Again?" I murmur.

"Yes baby"

After her raspy groan I stick my tongue out again and lap around her tip. Licking up the Pre-cum. My god she tastes to good.

This this time I take her into my mouth completely, sucking hard and deep. And she moans loudly as I bob my head up and down. She grabs the top of my head.

"Round two baby" she husks grabbing me up and forcefully into her.

What a delicious way to spend a Saturday afternoon. I stand beneath the shower, absentmindedly washing myself, careful not to wet my  hair, contemplating the last couple of hours. Lauren and vanilla sex seem to be going well.

She's revealed so much today. It's hard trying to assimilate all the information and to reflect on what I've learned: her salary details -  Whoa, she's filthy fucking rich, and for someone so young; it's just extraordinary - and the details she has on me and on all her submissives. I wonder if they are all in that filing cabinet?

My inner Mani purses her lips at me and shakes her head -  don't even go there. I frown. Just a quick peek?

And there's Lucy - with a gun, potentially, somewhere - and her stupid music still on Laurens iPod. But even worse, Mrs. Campbell, I cannot wrap my head around her, and I don't want to. I don't want her to be.

She's right, I do go off the deep end when I think of her, so perhaps it's best if I don't.

I step out of the shower and dry myself, and I'm suddenly seized by unexpected anger.

That stupid fucking bitch. Who wouldn't go off the deep end? What normal, sane person would do that to a fifteen-year-old girl? How much has she contributed to her fuckedupness? I don't understand her. And worse still, she says she helped her. How?

I think of her scars, the physical embodiment of a horrific childhood and a sickening reminder of what mental scars she must bear. My sweet, sad Fifty Shades. She's said such loving things today. She's crazy for me.

Staring at my reflection, I smile at the memory of her words, my heart beating once more, and my face transforms with a ridiculous smile. Perhaps we can make this work. But how long will she want to do this without wanting to beat the crap out of me because I cross some line?

My smile dissolves. This is what I don't know. This is the shadow that hangs over us.

Kinky fuckery, yes, I can do that, but more?

My inner sub stares at me blankly, before running to go hide behind a chair. She doesn't like getting hit.

I head back to my bedroom to dress.

Lauren is downstairs getting ready, doing whatever she's doing, so I have the bedroom to myself. As well as all the dresses in the closet, I have drawers full of new underwear. I decide to go braless and I grab a pair of the thinnest lace underwear I see.

I am reaching for the dress when Lauren enters unannounced. Whoa, you could knock!

I turn to her and my mouth goes completely dry. She looks stunning.

She stands immobilized, staring at me, green eyes glimmering, hungrily. I blush everywhere, it feels. She is wearing one of her patent skin tight suits. This one is black. She doesn't have a shirt underneath so some of her breasts and the path between them are showing. My god. and she's still staring.

"Can I help you, Miss Jaureguis? I assume there is some purpose to your visit other than to gawk mindlessly at me."

"I am rather enjoying my mindless gawk, thank you, Miss Hamilton," she murmurs darkly, stepping further into the room and drinking me in. "Remind me to send a personal note of thanks to Caroline Acton."

I frown. Who the hell is she?

"The personal shopper at Neiman's," she says, spookily answering my unspoken question.

"Oh."

"I'm quite distracted." She husks gazing at my bare breasts before her eyes travel to my barely covered behind.

"I can see that. What do you want, Lauren?" I give her my no-nonsense stare.

She retaliates with her crooked smile and pulls the silver ball egg-things from her pocket, stopping me in my tracks. Holy shit! She wants to spank me? Now? Why?

"It's not what you think," she says quickly.

"Enlighten me," I whisper.

"I thought you could wear these tonight."

And the implications of that sentence hang between us as the idea sinks in.

"To this event?" I'm shocked.

She nods slowly, her eyes darkening.

Oh my.

"Will you spank me later?"

"No."

For a moment, I feel a tiny fleeting stab of disappointment. When she doesn't hit hard, for pleasure it feels so damn good.

My inner Mani places her hands on her hips and leans forward with her eye brows raised. 'I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch' she yells at me.

She chuckles. "You want me to?"

I swallow. I just don't know.

"Well, rest assured I am not going to touch you like that, not even if you beg me."

Oh! This is news.

"Do you want to play this game?" She continues, holding up the balls. "You can always take them out if it's too much."

I gaze at her. She looks so wickedly tempting - unkempt, recently fucked hair, dark eyes dancing with erotic thoughts, that beautiful sculptured mouth, lips raised in a sexy, amused smile.

"Okay," I acquiesce softly. Hell, yes!

My inner Mani is fighting with her inner Mani who has found her voice and is shouting from the rooftops. Let's do this bitch.

"Good girl," Lauren grins. "Come here, and I'll put them in, once you've put your shoes on."

My shoes? I turn and glance at the nude stilettos that match the dress I've chosen to wear.

Humor her! My inner Mani barks at me.

She holds out her hand to support me while I step into the Christian Louboutin shoes, a steal at three-thousand two hundred ninety-five dollars. I must be at least five inches taller now. She leads me to the bedside and doesn't sit, but walks over to the only chair in the room.

Picking it up, she carries it over and places it in front of me.

"When I nod, you bend down and hold on to the chair. Understand?" Her voice is husky.

"Yes"

"Good. Now open your mouth," she orders, her voice still low.

I do as I'm told, thinking that she's going to put the balls in my mouth again to lubricate them. No, she slips her index finger in.

Oh...

"Suck," she says. I reach up and clasp her hand, holding her steady, and do as I'm told - see, I can be obedient, when I want.

She tastes of soap... hmm. I suck hard, and I'm rewarded when her eyes widen and her lips part as she inhales. I'm not going to need any lubricant at this rate. I'm already going to be dripping. She puts the balls in her mouth as I fellate her finger, twirling my tongue round it. When she tries to withdraw it, I clamp my teeth down.

She grins then shakes her head, so I let go. She nods, and I bend down and grasp the sides of the chair. She moves my panties to one side and very slowly slides a finger into me, circling leisurely, so I feel her, on all sides. I can't help the moan that escapes from my lips.

She withdraws her finger briefly and with tender care, inserts the balls one at a time, pushing them deep inside me. Once they are in position, she smoothes my panties back into place and kisses my backside. Running her hands up each of my legs from ankle to thigh, she gently kisses the top of each thigh.

"You have fine, fine legs, Miss Hamilton," she murmurs.

Standing, she grasps my hips and pulls my behind against her so I feel her erection.

"Maybe I'll have you this way when we get home, Normani. You can stand now."

I feel beyond aroused as the weight of the balls push and pull inside me. Leaning down from behind me Lauren kisses my shoulder.

"I bought these for you to wear to last Saturday's gala." She puts her arm around me and holds out her hand. In her palm rests a small red box with Cartier inscribed on the lid. "But you left me, so I never had the opportunity to give them to you."

Oh!

"This is my second chance," she murmurs, her voice stiff with some unnamed emotion.

She's nervous. It's adorable.

Tentatively, I reach for the box and open it. Inside shines a pair of drop earrings. Each has four diamonds, one at the base, then a gap, then three perfectly spaced diamonds hanging one after the other. They're beautiful, simple, and classic. What I would choose myself, if I were ever given the opportunity to shop at Cartier.

"They're lovely," I whisper, and because they are second-chance earrings, I love them. "Thank you."

She relaxes against me as the tension leaves her body, and she kisses my shoulder again.

"You're wearing the nude satin dress?" She asks.

"Yes? Is that okay?"

"Of course. I'll let you get ready." She heads out the door without a backward glance.

I have entered an alternate universe. The young woman staring back at me looks worthy of a red carpet. Her spaghetti strapped nude satin gown is simply stunning. Maybe I'll write to Caroline Acton myself. It's fitted and flatters my curves.

My hair falls in soft curls down my back.  I tuck one side behind my ear, revealing my second-chance earrings. I have kept my makeup to a minimum, a natural look. Eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, and nude lipstick.

Jesus these balls are tugging and pulling. Oh my god.

After I'm finished I go out of the room in search of Fifty Shades. She stand talking to Tony and two other men with her back to me. She turns as her jaw drops, watching me in aw as I strut further into the room.

"Gentlemen..." she says talking to the two other men "This is Normani. My queen" she tells them and the look of complete adoration in her eyes makes me melt.

The great me with a professional smile as Lauren steps closer to me. "You look breathtaking" she says and I blush at the compliment in front of Tony and the other men. "A glass of champagne before we go?"

"Please," I murmur, far too quickly.

Lauren's nods to Tony who heads into the foyer with the other two men. Lauren retrieves a bottle of champagne from the fridge.

"Security team?" I ask.

"Close protection. They're under Tony's control. He's trained in that, too." Lauren hands me a glass.

"He's very versatile."

"Yes, he is." Lauren smiles. "You look lovely, Normani. Cheers." She raises her glass, and I clink it with mine. The champagne is a pale rose color. It tastes deliciously crisp and light.

"How are you feeling?" She asks, her eyes heated.

"Fine, thank you." I smile sweetly, giving nothing away, knowing full well she's referring to the silver balls that are tugging at my god damn soul. Woo bitch.

She smirks at me. "Here, you're going to need this." She hands me a large velvet pouch that was resting on the kitchen island. "Open it," she says between sips of champagne. Intrigued, I reach into the bag and pull out an intricate gold masquerade mask with cobalt blue feathers in a plume crowning the top.

"It's a masked ball," he states matter-of-factly.

"I see." The mask is beautiful. A gold ribbon is threaded around the edges and exquisite gold filigree is etched around the eyes.

"This will show off your beautiful eyes, Normani."

I grin at her, shyly. How could she call my eyes beautiful?

"Are you wearing one?"

"Of course. They're very liberating in a way," she adds, raising an eyebrow, and she smirks.

Oh. This is going to be fun.

"Come. I want to show you something." Holding out her hand, she leads me out into the hallway and to a door beside the stairs. She opens it, revealing a large room roughly the same size as her playroom, which must be directly above us. This one is filled with books.

Wow, a library, every wall crammed floor to ceiling. In the center is a full-size billiard table illuminated by a long  lamp.

"You have a library!" I squeak in awe, overwhelmed with excitement.

"Yes, the balls room as Camila calls it. My place is quite spacious. I realized today, when you mentioned exploring, that I've never given you a tour. We don't have time now, but I thought I'd show you this room, and maybe challenge you to a game of billiards in the not-too-distant future."

I grin at her.

"Bring it on." I secretly hug myself with glee.

"What?" Lauren asks, amused.

Oh! I really must stop expressing every emotion I feel the instant I feel it, I scold myself."Nothing," I say quickly.

Lauren narrows her eyes. "Well, maybe Doctor Gomez can uncover your secrets. You'll see her this evening."

Lauren takes my hand and gently skims her thumb across my knuckles as we sit in the back of the car heading north. I squirm, and feel the sensation in my groin. I resist the urge to moan, as Tony is in the front, not wearing his iPod, with one of the security guys whose name I think is Sawyer or something.

I am beginning to feel a dull, pleasurable ache deep in my belly, caused by the balls. Jesus!

I wonder, how long will I be able to manage without some, um... relief? I cross my legs. As I do, something that's been niggling me in the back of my mind suddenly surfaces.

"Where did you get the lipstick?" I ask Lauren quietly. "It was a lovely color, just not for me"

She smirks at me and points toward the front. "Tony, brought it " she mouths. "I'm not a lipstick woman"

I burst out laughing. "Oh." And stop quickly - the balls. Holy shit!

I bite my lip. Lauren smiles at me, her eyes gleaming wickedly. She knows exactly what she's doing, sexy beast that she is.

I stare back at her before twitch and grabbing at her arm, squeezing "Fuck" I whispers feeling them.

"Relax," she breathes. "If it's too much..." Her voice trails off, and she gently kisses each knuckle in turn, then gently sucks the tip of my little finger before twirling her tongue around.

Now I know she's doing this on purpose. I close my eyes as dark desire unfolds throughout my body. I surrender briefly to the sensation, my muscles clenching deep inside me.

Calm yourself Mani.

"Fine.. I'm fine" I breath out breathlessly.

Oh my.

I open my eyes back up and she's looking at me still. Her green eyes seductively roaming my face. As her bottom lip enters between her teeth. I'm going to fucking die.

"Um... so. What can we expect at this event?"

"Oh, the usual stuff," Lauren says breezily.

"Not usual for me," I remind her.

Lauren smiles fondly and kisses my hand again. "Lots of people flashing their cash. Auction, raffle, dinner, dancing - my mother knows how to throw a party." She smiles and for the first time all day, I allow myself to feel a little excited about this party.

There is a line of expensive cars heading up the driveway of the Jauregui mansion. Long, pale pink paper lanterns hang over the drive way, and as we inch closer in the Car, I can see they are everywhere. In the early evening light, they look magical, as if we're entering an enchanted kingdom. I glance at Lauren.

"Masks on," Lauren grins, and as she puts on her simple black mask, my woman becomes something darker, more sensual.

All I can see of her face is her beautiful chiseled mouth.

Holy fuck... My heartbeat lurches at the sight of her. I fasten my mask and grin at her, ignoring the hunger deep in my body.

Tony pulls into the driveway, and a valet opens Lauren's door. Sawyer leaps out to open mine.

"Ready?" Lauren asks.

"As I'll ever be."

"You look beautiful,Normani ." She kisses my hand and exits the car.

A dark red carpet runs along the lawn to one side of the house, leading to the impressive mansion at the rear. Lauren has a protective arm around me, resting her hand on my waist, as we follow the green carpet with a stream Floridas fancies dressed in their nice clothes and wearing all manner of masks . Two photographers tell guests to pose for pictures against the backdrop.

"Miss Jauregui!" one of the photographers calls. Lauren nods in acknowledgement and pulls me close as we pose quickly for a photo. How do they know it's her?

"Two photographers?" I ask Lauren.

"One is from the a online; the other is for a souvenir. We'll be able to buy a copy later."

Oh, my picture all over the internet again. Lucy briefly enters my mind. This is how she found me, posing with Lauren. The thought is unsettling.

We enter inside and it is magnificent. Sculptures of swans all over the place. Large painting. A god damn water fall.

The stage looks set for a big band but as there's no sign of the musicians yet. I figure this must be for later. Taking my hand, Lauren leads me between swans onto the dance floor where the other guests are talking drinking champagne.

I glance around and there are so many people. Jesus! "How many people are coming?" I ask Lauren, thrown by the size of this place.

"I think about three hundred. You'll have to ask my mother." She smiles at me, and maybe it's because I can only see her smile that lights up her face, but my inner Mani drools.

"Lauren!"

A young man appears out of the throng and grabs Lauren shoulder with a friendly squeeze. I know it's Henry. He's dressed in a black suit with a black bow, simple but flawless. He looks amazing. And for a moment, I have never felt so grateful for the dress Lauren has given me. Everyone looks like money here.

"Mani! For heavens sakes, you look beautiful!" He gives pulls me in for a hug and he smells of the best bottle of cologne. "You must come and meet my friends. None of them can believe that Lauren is finally dating someone."

I shoot a quick panicked glance at Lauren, who shrugs in a resigned I-know-he's-impossible-I-had-to-live-with-him-for-years way, and let's Henry lead me over to a group of four young women, all dressed in money. Lauren follows close behind us. Four women as friends, Henry. Come on now. I know your handsome, charming Jauregui self had fucked all of them.

Henry makes hasty introductions. Three of them are sweet and kind, but Jessica. I think her name is, greats me rudely from beneath her red mask.

"Of course we all knew Lauren was a lesbian either that or just asexual," she says concealing her snarl with a large, fake smile.

"Or she was just waiting for the right woman to come along and sorry sweetie it wasn't you" I smile sweetly at her, tilting my head to the side.

"Ladies, if I could claim my date back, please?" Snaking her arm around my waist, Lauren pulls me to her side.

All four women flush, grin and fidget, her dazzling smile doing what it always does. Henry glances at me and rolls his eyes, and I have to laugh. Even Lauren steals women from Henry's good looking ass.

"Lovely to meet you," I say as she drags me away.

"Thank you," I mouth at Lauren when we're some distance away.

"I saw that Jessica was with Henry. She is one nasty piece of work."

"She likes you," I mutter dryly.

She shudders. "Well, the feeling is not mutual. Come, let me introduce you to some people."

I spend the next half hour in a whirlwind of introductions. I meet two Hollywood actors, two more CEOs, and plastic surgeons. Holy shit... there is no way I am going to remember everyone's name.

Lauren  keeps me close at her side, and I'm grateful. Frankly, the wealth, the glamour, and the lavish scale of this event intimidates me. I have never been to anything like this in my life.

The white-suited servers move through the growing crowd of guests with bottles of champagne, topping off my glass with worrying regularity. I must not drink too much. I must not drink too much, I repeat to myself, but I'm beginning to feel light-headed, and I don't know if it's the champagne, the charged atmosphere of mystery and excitement created by the masks, or the secret silver balls. The dull ache below my waist is becoming impossible to ignore.

"So you dance at CCD?" asks a balding gentleman in a half-bear... or is it a dog mask? "Heard rumors of a hostile takeover."

I flush. There is a hostile takeover from a woman who has more money than sense and is a stalker.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" The master of ceremonies, wearing an impressive black and white harlequin mask, interrupts us. "Please take your seats. Dinner is served."

Lauren takes my hand, and we follow the chattering crowd to the large marquee. There are at least fifty tables in here and it is stunning. Lauren leads me to our assigned seats. Henry and Clara are already seated.

"Mani, how delightful to see you again! And looking so beautiful, too."

"Mother," Lauren greets her stiffly and kisses her on both cheeks.

"Oh, Lauren, so formal!" she scolds her teasingly.

After eating we start the auctioning and I blanch. How stupid of me? I came to a charity event with no money.

Lauren glances at me and pulls six hundred out of her pocket. "Here" she says.

What?

"I'll pay you back" I whisper.

Her mouth twists slightly, and I know she's not happy, but she doesn't comment. I sign my name using her fountain and Henry passes the envelope round.

As the action goes on I glance at Lauren and she's having at me as I squirm in my seat at these damn balls. Her hand placed on my thigh.

A smirk grows over her face "I have a secret" she says and I look at her expectantly waiting for a response. She leaned in to my ear "I'm still hungry" she whispers seductively so only I can hear and I know the bitch isn't talking about food. My whole body begins a to shrivel as I feel the heat on my neck.

"Me too" I whisper back. Ha! Two can play that game.

This could back fire because I wouldn't put it last her crazy ass to start shoving real food down my throat.

Lauren's grandfather engages me in conversation immediately. He's a wonderful old man, so proud of his daughter and three children.

It is weird to think of Lauren as a child. The memory of her burn scars come unbidden to my mind, but I quickly quash it. I don't want to think about that now, though ironically, it's the reason behind this party.

I wish Dinah was here with Camila. She would fit in so well. She looks so good in everything- she would command the table.

By the time dessert arrives I am beyond uncomfortable. I need to get these damn balls out of me. "If you'll excuse me," I murmur to Lauren.

She looks at me intently before a smirk grows over her face "Do you need the restroom?"

I nod.

"I'll show you," she says darkly.

When I stand, all the other men round the table stand with me. Oh, such manners.

"Oh no Lauren! You need to stay here. You're the table head you can't leave" Clara calls out "I'll take her"

Lauren's jaw tenses, I know she's not pleased. But she doesn't dare so no to her mother.

But quite frankly, neither am I. I have... needs. I shrug apologetically at her, and she sits down quickly, resigned.

On our return, I feel a little better, though the relief of removing the balls has not been as instantaneous as I'd hoped. They're now stashed safely in my purse.

Why did I think I could last the whole evening? I am still yearning - perhaps I can persuade Lauren to take me to the boathouse later. I flush at the thought and glance at her as I take my seat. She stares at me, the ghost of a smile crossing her lips.

Phew... she's no longer mad at a missed opportunity, though maybe I am. I feel frustrated, irritable even. Lauren squeezes my hand, and we both listen attentively to the person talking on the stage talking about Coping Together. Lauren passes me another card - a list of the auction prizes. I scan them quickly

Holy shit. I blink up at Lauren.

"You own property in Aspen?" I hiss. The auction is underway, and I have to keep my voice down.

She nods, surprised at my outburst and irritated, I think. She puts her finger to her lips to silence me.

"Do you have property elsewhere?" I whisper. She nods again and inclines her head to one side in a warning.

The whole room erupts with cheering and applause; one of the prizes has gone for twelve thousand dollars.

"I'll tell you later," Lauren says quietly. "I wanted to come with you," she adds rather sulkily.

Well, you didn't. I pout and I realize that I'm still frustrated at the effect of the balls. My mood darkens after seeing Mrs. Campbell on the list of generous donors.

I glance around to see if I can spot her, but I can't see her. Surely Lauren would have warned me if she was invited tonight. I sit and as the auction goes on applauding when necessary, as each lot is sold for astonishing amounts of money.

The bidding moves to Lauren's place in Aspen and reaches twenty thousand dollars.

"Going once, going twice," the MC calls.

And I don't know what possesses me, but I suddenly hear my own voice ringing out clearly over the throng. My inner Mani is cheering me on.

"Twenty-four thousand dollars!" I yell.

Every mask in the hall turns to me.

"Going once... going twice...Sold!"

Holy shit, did I really just do that? It must be the alcohol. I've had champagne plus four glasses of four different wines. I glance up at Lauren who's busy applauding but I see her jaw clinched.

Crap, she's going to be so angry, and we've been doing so well. My inner sub makes an appearance and the weak bitch is shaking in her boots.

Lauren leans over to me, a large fake smile plastered across her face. She kisses my cheek and then moves closer to whisper in my ear in a very cold, controlled voice. "I don't know whether to worship at your feet or spank the living shit out of you."

Oh, I know what I want right now. I gaze up at her, blinking through my mask. I just wish I could read what's in her eyes.

"I'll take option two, please," I whisper frantically as the applause dies down.

Her lips part as she inhales sharply. Oh that mouth - I want it on me, now. I ache for her. She gives me a radiant sincere smile that leaves me breathless.

"Suffering, are you? We'll have to see what we can do about that," she murmurs as she runs her fingers along my jaw.

Her touch resonates deep, deep inside where that ache has spawned and grown. I want to jump her right here, right now, but we sit back to watch the auction of the next lot.

I can barely sit still. Lauren drapes an arm around my shoulders, her thumb stroking my back, sending delicious tingles down my spine. Her free hand clasps mine, bringing it to her lips, then letting it rest on her lap.

Slowly and surreptitiously, so I don't realize her game until it's too late, she eases my hand up her leg and against his erection. I gasp, and my eyes dart in panic around the table, but all eyes are fixed on the stage. Thank heavens for my mask.

Taking full advantage, I slowly caress her, letting my fingers explore. Lauren keeps her hand over mine, hiding my bold fingers, while her thumb skates softly over the nape of my neck. Her mouth opens as she gasps softly, and it's the only reaction I can see to my inexperienced touch. But it means so much. She wants me. Everything south of my navel contracts. This is becoming unbearable.

We sit through long for what seems like for ever and finally she gives in. "Ready?" She glances down at me.

"Yes" I mouth back.

"Normani!" Clara calls. "It's time!"

What? No. Not again!

"Time for what?"

"The First Dance Auction. Come on!" She stands and holds out her hand.

I glance at Lauren who is, I think, scowling at her own mother? and I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but it's laughter that wins.

I succumb to a bubbly schoolgirl giggle. Lauren peers at me, and after a beat, there's a ghost of a smile on her lips. "The first dance will be with me, okay? And it won't be on the dance floor," she murmurs lasciviously into my ear.

My giggles subside as anticipation fans the flames of my need. Oh, yes! My inner goddess performs a perfect triple Salchow in her ice skates.

"I look forward to it." I lean over and plant a soft, chaste kiss on her mouth. Glancing around, I realize that our fellow guests at the table are astonished. Of course, they've never seen Lauren with a date before.

She smiles broadly at me. And she looks... happy. Wow.

"Come on, Normani," Clara nags.

Okay, you old hag. Sorry Lauren I love your mother but god damn. She's being such a clock block right now.

Taking her outstretched hand, I follow her onto the stage where ten more women have assembled, and I note with unease that Jessica the bitch from earlier is one of them.

"Ladies and gentle men, the highlight of the evening. These twelve lovely young ladies have all agreed to auction their first dance to the highest bidder"

I flush. Oh god. I didn't know what this meant.

It's for a good cause," Clara hisses at me, sensing my discomfort. She's not up to be bid she's just keeping me company for my first time standing up there "Besides, Lauren will win." She rolls her eyes. "I can't imagine her letting anyone outbid her. She hasn't taken her eyes off you all evening."

Yes, focus on the good cause, and Lauren is bound to win. Let's face it, she's dripping money.

But it means spending more money on you! My inner Mani snarls at me. But I don't want to dance with anyone else - I can't dance with anyone else - and it's not spending money on me, she's donating it to the charity. Like the twenty-four thousand dollars she's already spent?

"Now ladies and gentlemen start your bidding. First up we have the lovely Jada"

Jada is giggling like a schoolgirl, too. Maybe I won't be so out of place. She's dressed head to foot in navy with a matching mask. Two young men and a older woman steps forward expectantly. Lucky Jada.

"Jada speaks fluent Japanese, is a qualified fighter pilot, and an Olympic gymnast..."

"A thousand bucks" one of the men calls.

It escalates to five thousand dollars and she's sold.

"See not bad" Clara whispers from behind me "Now let's hope my daughter wins you we wouldn't want a fight"

"Fight?"

"Yes, she was very hotheaded when she was younger. That's why I put her in kick boxing"

The next girl is announced and her name is Mariah. She's a beautiful mixed girl. Her bid stars at three thousand dollars. There's one other person who counter bids and she sells for four thousand.

"How long ago?" I ask Clara.

She glances at me confused. "How long ago was Lauren fighting?"

"Early teens. Drove Mike and I crazy. You would think Henry would be the one fighting but no. She was expelled from two schools. She inflicted some serious damage on her opponents"

I gape at her.

"Hasn't she told you?" She sighs. "She got quite a bad rep among both Camila and Henry's friends. She was really persona non grata for a few years. But it stopped when she was about fifteen or sixteen." She shrugs.

Holy fuck. Another piece of the jigsaw falls into place.

"So, what am I bid for the gorgeous Jill?" The announcer yells.

"Four thousand dollars," a deep voice calls from the left side. Jill squeals in delight.

I stop paying attention to the auction. So Lauren was in that kind of trouble at school, fighting. I wonder why. I stare at her. Jessica is watching us closely.

"And now, allow me to introduce the beautiful Mani"

Oh shit, that's me. I glance nervously at Clara, and she shoos me center stage. Fortunately, I don't fall over, but stand embarrassed as hell on display for everyone. When I look at Lauren, she's smirking at me. The bastard.

"Beautiful Mani is a professional dancer... and no ladies and gentlemen not that type. She sings, and is keen on gymnastics... well, place your bi- "

Before he can even finish his sentence Lauren interrupts him, glaring at him through her mask. "Five hundred thousand dollars!"

I hear Clara gasp in disbelief behind me.

Oh fuck.

"Six hundred thousand"

What?!

We all turn as one to a tall, impeccably dressed man standing to the left of the stage. I blink at Fifty. Shit, what will she make of this? But she's scratching her chin and giving the stranger an ironic smile. It's obvious Lauren might know him. The stranger nods politely at Lauren.

"Well, people! We have high rollers in the house this evening." The announcer excitement is evident as he beams back to Lauren. This is a great show, but it's at my expense. I want to wail. Oh my god!

"Seven," counters Lauren.

The babble of the crowd has died. Everyone is staring at me, Lauren, and Mr. Mysterious by the stage.

"Eight hundred thousand," the stranger says.

Could this be any more embarrassing?

Lauren stares at her impassively, but she's amused. All eyes are on Lauren. What's she going to do? My heart is in my mouth. I feel sick.

"One million"

"What the?!" I hear Clara from behind me.

"One million dollars for the lovely Mani! Going once... going twice..."

The announcer stares at the stranger who shakes his head with mock regret and bows chivalrously.

"Sold!" the announcer cries out triumphantly.

A loud cheer roars over the crowd and I can barely hear anything. Lauren steps up to take me from the stage.

"What in the complete hell was that?" I whisper. "Who was he?"

She gazes at me. "Someone you can meet later. Right now, I want to show you something. We have about thirty minutes until the First Dance Auction finishes. Then we have to be back on the dance floor so that I can enjoy that dance I've paid for."

"A very very very expensive dance," I mutter disapprovingly.

"I'm sure it'll be worth every single cent." She smiles at me wickedly. Oh, she has a beautiful smile, and the ache is back, fueling in my body.

She guides me out and before I know it she's dragging me into some room distant from everyone else. "This was my room" she says quietly. She looks at me darkly, brooding and sexy. "I've never brought anyone in here," she murmurs.

"Never?" I whisper.

She shakes her head.

I swallow convulsively, and the ache that has been bothering me for the last couple of hours is roaring now, raw and wanting. Seeing her standing there on the royal blue carpet in that mask... it's beyond erotic. I want her. Now. Any way I can get her. I have to resist launching myself at her and ripping her clothes off. She walks over to me slowly.

"We don't have long, Normani, and the way I'm feeling right this moment, we won't need long. Turn round. Let me get you out of that dress."

I turn and stare at the door, grateful that she's locked it. She leans in to whisper softly in my ear, "Keep the mask on."

A/N:
Two updates back to back. Wow look at me.

This chapter is beyond long and will most likely be the last long chapter for a while, depends on how well it does.

Vote and comment please😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 2K 24
***P.S I Hate You is already a story created by @khaleesiH , I am simply just converting it into a Laurmani story*** Lauren Jauregui seemingly has ev...
195K 6.6K 14
Camila and Lauren grow up together and fall in love a best friends to lovers au
56.2K 3.5K 45
Cover by: @shprism I don't believe in love at first sight. It's not real to me. I do, however, believe in seeing someone for the first time and knowi...
7.3K 261 28
Sequel to Not What I Expected!! Should read Not What I Expected to understand the story Can be triggering Will Dinah and Y/N get back together?