RESTRAINT | H.S. AU (Editing)

Par endlessimaginations

"How can I love someone who took away my freedom? Who took every decent and good things left of me?" Born t... Plus

R E S T R A I N T
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
chapter 15
chapter 15.2
s i x t e e n
chapter 17
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
T w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
F I N
Author's Notes

t w e n t y - o n e

33.2K 827 782
Par endlessimaginations

"He's back!"

The simple words brings my stomach to churn and my heart's beating to escalate faster. The news was brought to me by a flustered and excited Esme.

He's finally back after almost three weeks of no words from him.

"Are you sure, Esme?" I tighten the coat around me since the January air seems to drop more degrees from hearing the news.

"Hurry! We need to go back to the mansion. The Don ordered everyone to gather. He seems to be bringing some news sort of." She excitedly informs me.

What could be it? But my curiosity of his announcement is then overshadowed by my interest to see him again. Hand in hand, Esme and I make our way towards the assembly hall.

As we reach the place my eyes straightaway scans the area to look for the Don. With my heart in my throat my eyes, in a matter of few seconds, found him. There he is, sitting on the middle of the stage with his permanent bored scowl glaring at anyone near his sight. I gasp lowly when he tilts his head a bit showing more of his dignified beauty.

He then runs his fingers through his disheveled hair that I then notice that it is more longer than before giving him a more ruggedly appearance. Few stubbles covers the expand of his jaw and his eyes look sullen. His appearance doesn't make him look like a mess though but rather it addens the mysterious and dark vibes he usually gives off. I can't help but clearly admit that it makes him appear more sexy.

Oh god, get a grip Lisa.

I'm frozen from my place when his whole presence creates a havoc of conflicted emotion in me. The realization sets into me like a ballon is popped in front of me. He's finally back. He is really here now.

My eyes are still glued to him while Esme pulls my hand to bring us forward for a better spot, my eyes never leaving his face. Esme pushes her way so that we can reach the front since the room is almost full from the number of people gathered. When we finally reach the front, Dorothy catches my eyes. She gives me a small smile that I reply in the same manner. I know she knows how I feel right now.

The time I lift my head to look at our Don again causes a swarming warmth of sensation into me. It brings me into comprehension that his eyes are already set into me. Our eyes meet and to say the impact it made is enough to knock out my breath. The weight of his stare causes my blood to rapidly rush into my face. His stare makes me uncomfortable and suddenly shy making me take a step behind Esme hiding myself from him.

I never felt so nervous of seeing the Don like now but this is a different kind of nervous. Not the nervousness I feel towards him which is usually related with fear.

I take a peek of the Don behind my eyelashes and surprisingly his eyes are still on me. The realization makes me even more jittery that I bite my lip to control these disarray of emotions.

"Everyone's attention now!" The strong timbre of a man's voice gets everyone including the Don to settle. It makes the noises to abruptly stop, the crowd falling into silence. I'm taken by surprise that the intimidating voice came from Theo which makes me notice for the first time that all of the Don's assistant are standing behind him. Everyone is therefore here, I conlude.

Silence grows thickly inside the room and everyone's anticipation of the Don's news is making us on edge.

The Don appears to be seizing all of us making sure the attention is fully on him before he begins his speech. When he seems to be satisfied, he slowly rises up from his seat with his scowl still etched in his face. His mood is way too off. I realize then that something is definitely wrong.

"We found some traitors." He pauses for a moment and I see his face twitch before he continues. "- and they are amongst you." He hisses. I hear gasps from the people around me and his assistants nervous eyes confirms my fear. The Don rakes his fingers to his hair with too much force showing the anger he's trying to control.

"You think you can outsmart me huh?" He scoffs before he slumps his head down his arm crossed while standing stoicly like a stone in the middle. Everyone seems to hold all their breath anticipating his outburst. All of a sudden his shoulder starts to shake and an evil grin slowly appears on his face. He starts to laugh like mad man clutching his stomach. No one dares to make the slightest move afraid to interrupt the mad Don.

" You think you can outsmart me." He repeats and just like that his mood switches again. It is now dark and full of vehemence when he continues his sentence.

"Think again." He hisses.

Beside me I notice Esme to slightly tremble making me more nervous. Is she afraid?

Esme notice my questioning stare. She seems to realize the forming idea in my head so she promptly shakes her head and whispers at me. "No, I'm not one of the traitors silly. I'm just nervous, the Don seems to be awfully pissed off."

I nod in reply, relief flooding in me to know my doubt about her is wrong. Her reaction is justifiable everyone around us looks worried and petrified. I hope he'll settle this down peacefully.

But then the next words that leaves the Don's lips causes havoc inside the room.

"Seize them." He barks.

It happens so quickly. The guards and the security instantaneously follow the order of our master seizing the 'traitors' among us. My eyes widens from the sudden jumble. Screams from the pleading traitors engulfs the room. Some of them attempts to resist but to my horror they ended shaking on the floor.

They've just electroshocked a person.

The realization brings everyone to panic pushing theirselves away from the possibility of being electroshocked too since the guards didn't seem to care who they might hit. The chaos triggers my panic attack making me place my hands to cover my ears as I crouch down to the floor. I feel Esme hold me but the comfort she gives me didn't pacify me abit. Pleadng screams still reach my ears bringing a shooting pain in my head.

No. Stop. Stop it.

More agonizing screams pounds in my ears. I squeeze my eyes shut in attempt to block the image of people violently shaking after being electroshocked but a loud thump near me forces me to open my eyes.

Oh my God. No. Please no.

The image in front of me puts me into a state of shock.

A blonde girl way younger than me is furiously jerking her body from being electroshocked. It causes her limbs to move and twist into painful abnormal position. Her lips started to tear and bleed since she's bitting it too hard leaving a pool of blood on the floor. All the time she was shaking her teary eyes were locked on me begging me to help her until her body stops shaking as she lose of her consciousness.

The sight is enough to give me a nightmare the rest of my life.

***

"We need to go now dear." Dorothy tells me one more time.

"I-I don't think I can face him yet." I admit. I'm still shaken by the events. How can he do this kind montrosity?

"I know but I don't want to repeat this but you have no choice." She sighs sadly.

"Give me a minute." I plead her. She shakes her head and grabs my hand to show comfort. "C'mon."

Dorothy and I solemly make our way towards the Don's chamber. Everyone was still apparently fazed after the incident. They captured eight people including the blonde girl accused as a traitor and spies to our government. A very grave offense as far as I know.

We reach the hallway where the stair connecting to the Don's floor but the security stops us.

"Stop. Do you have permission to enter." One of the security man who's almost twice my height blocks our entry.

"Silly boy ofcourse we do have. Are you new here? I'm Dorothy and Lisa here is the Don's personal....servant. So get off our way we're in a hurry." Dorothy snaps. Her face is in it's usual emotionless state. The way she delivers her words shows authority that anyone would be intimidated. The giant man seems to recognize the name as he changes his tone a bit.

"I'm sorry but the Don is in the middle of something. He firmly said to not disturb him." He tells us.

"Where is he by the way?" She inquires.

"Uhm..He's in his second room." He replies.

"Oh. That makes sense." She shakes her head dissaprovingly. She then snaps her head up her brows in a frown.

"With who?" She asks curiously.

"None of your business mam."

"Boy, ofcourse he's my business. I have the highest right to know everything inside the mansion since I'm second in position to Dax. Do you not know me?" He seems to realize Dorothy's position here in the mansion. Yes, she's a slave like me but the only difference is the Don trusts her. Alot.

"Forgive me, he's with Nicole." He says.

"In his second room?" Dorothy eyes widen a bit. What's with their reaction everytime his second room is mentioned.

"I guess we have to wait here Lisa." Dorothy sighs.

"What's with the second room?" I ask her.

"Nothing Lisa, it would be best if you wouldn't know."

"It's his room where he do his unwholesome way of being a man." Theo, who just arrived, suprises us with his answer.

"I don't understand." I turn to Dorothy causing her to glare at Theo.

"Theo I would suggest that you shut your mouth." She barks. Theo shrugs his shoulder not minding Dorothy's attempt of threat.

"It's his room where he fucks his whores." He tells me.

Oh.

So Nicole and..

The thought of the two them together causes a sudden pinch in my heart.

"Yeah probably the place where he'll bring you soon." Marcus adds who also arrives right after Theo.

"Marcus shut the hell up!" Theo yells at him while Marcus snorts back at him.

The sudden buzz of the guards device causes everyone to freeze. After the guard read the message he turn his glance towards me.

"The Don wants Lisa to go into his second room." He announces.

Theo and Dorothy look at me with a worried face while Marcus gives off a dirty smug smirk.

"What did I just say?" Marcus chuckles earning a glare again from Theo.

"W-well I guess I need to go now." I tell them as I chuckle drily. Theo and Dorothy gives me a sympathetic glance that worsens my fear more.

Ok Lisa. Be strong.

I watch my steps as I slowly and cautiously ascends to the Don's floor.

***

"Lisa." Nicole welcomes me with a triumpant smirk. I feel like my heart collapses on me when I see her voluptous body clad with only her lace panty and judging by her appearance the Don and her did something more than their professional relationship. The thought of them together stabs again something in my heart.

"Nicole." I reply drily.

She didn't even bother to conceal herself as she smugly grins at me. Pretty much, Nicole is blessed with a body of a goddess with a perfect curves that will make every girl like me to be put in shame. I can't help but compare myself to Nicole.

Nicole is perfect.

She's educated and smart.

She's brought up in a wealthy environment.

And she's the type of woman the Don will notice.

The thoughts brings my inferiority complex and insecurity to put my self esteem drop.

"Come in." She invites me cockily.

My eyes roams inside the room and it immediately gives me an erotic vibe from it's design. The walls are painted into this deep scarlet colour with a carpet that complements thr mood. In the middle of the room is a massive white bed giving it a striking contrast pulling all the attention to it. By the disheveled looks of the bed, its use has been served.

"Lisa." The familiar deep raspy baritone voice of him pulls my attention and slowly I turn my heads towards him who is sitting on the couch clad with only his boxers. My cheeks blush rapidly from the almost naked sight of him. The sight of him brings a wave of emotion again on me making my heart into turmoil. I just realize that I truly do miss him.

"Y-yes Don." I stammer.

"The Don wants you to clean the mess we created, right love?" Nicole cuts the Don purring to him as she sits on his lap. Nicole glance at me which obviously marking her territory. I clench my hands controlling the unknown emotion the sight brings me.

My heart drops when the Don start to kiss her neck while his eyes are on me. His sensual kisses creates a bubble of flirty squeal from Nicole who seems to be enjoying the much attention he is giving to her.

I stand infront of them as my heart slowly burns tensely asking myself as to why does it fucking hurts? I know for myself that if I just blink my eyes right now, tears would drop and there wouldn't be no stopping from there.

The Don seems to act that he remembers my presence as he stops kissing and groping her. Nicole whines irritatingly with a loud moan from the sudden stop of pleasure. The Don then moves his eyes towards me and to make it worst he looks at me with full animosity.

"What are you standing there for? Change the sheets." He barks. My eyes burns in tears and I'm on the verge of losing myself.

He just ordered me to clean the mess they made after fûcking each other and infront of them! Isn't he sensitive enough to remember that we also shared the same intimacy though not as bad as he was with Nicole but still the fact is there that he also used me for his own pleasure. Doesn't he have the deceny to show some a little bit of respect that she just made me feel like a whore that he just toss aside like a rag after he lost his interest to me?

With trembling hands I comply his order and moves towards the bed. I silently groans when the moans of Nicole resumes again making me feel more gutted.

I grab the sheet in haste doing my best to finish my job here as soon as possible. My heart can't handle this emotional torture anymore. To make matter worst my hand feels a wetness from the sheet. I look at my hand and notice a slimy sticky fluid covering my hand, the realization of what it is hits me and it makes me wants to expel all the contents that I have eaten today.

I just touched the outcome of their sex. The dampness is probably from the mix of their body liquids and the realization pulls a string in me.

Tears are all out now as I wipes the disgusting thing off my hand. Rage starts to build in me while I still continue doing my job grabbing the remaining sheet in my arms and storms my way out without leaving a word to them.

Once I'm out of their sight I fall on my knees and slump to the floor not minding if anyone will see me like this. The sobs I'm holding in finally leaves my mouth and it gets louder and louder as I recalled the scene I just experienced.

Intense hate, hurt and humiliation overwhelms me so much right now that I want to go back inside to rant and make them pay. But I know I'm so much of a coward to do such thing. Why am I so weak?

How could he do this everytime to me?

I wipe my unending tears away with my trembling hands praying that this pain will soon go away but I know deep inside it won't.

A/n Harry why are you like this? Poor Lisa

I realized that I always make poor lisa cry like every chapter. I feel bad now.

Vote if you like.

Comment for violent reaction.

Share if you love Harry Styles.

+grace

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
153K 9.5K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
42.4K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...
4.3K 114 23
Seventeen year old Lana Wright has never had it easy. She was a mistake, or so her mother told her. With a broken home and friends who hate her, she...