Otaku. (Kiss him not me)

By Dark_Mysteries

"Everything happens for a reason." __ Do people truly like you? Or the mask that you wear? To pretend to be s... More

prologue
1 // buy or not to buy
2 // shouldn't know
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:
VALENTINES SPECIAL:
VALENTINES SPECIAL 2:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
SPECIAL CHAPTER:
CHAPTER 29:
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32:
NOTICE
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
Note:
CHAPTER 36:
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 37:
NEW YEAR SPECIAL:
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 6:

8K 280 125
By Dark_Mysteries

Chapter 6:

I woke up when the sunshine hit my face.

Damn it, now I regret not closing the curtains, this is what karma does to me.

I groggily opened my eyes and looked at the clock on my wall.

4:30 A.M

...Well I still have a lot of time, I'll just go back to slee----

"Onee-chan, you're home!" A little voice squealed out as I was suddenly hit by a moving object.

But objects do not move.

I looked down and saw blue eyes staring at me.
Oh, It's my sister.

"Asuna, I need to go back to sleep " I told her.

"But..But it's already 4:35! You'll be late for school!"

Classes start at eight thirty..

I sighed.
"I still have time, Asuna, now let me go back to sleep."

"No! You will get out of this bed right now and eat the pancakes I made for you!"

I sighed once again, my sister knows how to cook but I don't... Unfortunately for me, I didn't inherit my mother's cooking skills like her, she wasn't athletic, but I was, Mother was athletic too, but Asuna didn't instead, she got father's creativity.

My eyes glistened.
Mother...

"Onee-chan, please?"

I formed a small smile on my face.

"Okay, Asuna, I'd be down there in a minute."

She jumped in joy and ran out of the room.

I stood up, immediately missing the comfort of the bed.

I looked at the picture I had on my desk.

I formed a sad smile.

Sports...I won't play them ever again unless needed, they remind me of Mom, I miss her....I miss her so much.

But she's gone, and I can't do anything about that.

Playing sports gives me so many memories...so many memories I had with her, and it hurts, she's gone, and when something is gone, you can't bring it back.

My eyes widened.
Asuna...Asuna must be waiting in the kitchen, I should hurry.

In a flash, I was out of my room.

"Onee-chan! You're finally here!"

I chuckled.
"Of course I am, who wouldn't want to miss out on your cooking?"

She smiled.

As long as my sister is happy, I'm happy...

------

I arrived at my classroom and looked around.

Everything was quite normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

Suddenly a girl from my class spotted me and immediately ran to my direction.

"Mikazuki-san! Serinuma-san is looking for you." She told me.

I raised an eyebrow.
She is? Why?

I looked at the clock.
8:32

I'll just confront her at lunch time.

-----

I saw Kae-chan and her friend Akane, talking to each other near the stairs, I slowly approached them.

"Serinuma-san, you asked for me?" I asked.

"Ah! Ayano-chan! We were just talking about the cosplayer dressed up as Sebastian!"

I looked at her confused.
"So..ah, what does that have to do with me?"

She looked at me as if I had two heads.
"Because you were C---" I immediately clamped my hand on her mouth and shot her a quick glare.

She immediately got my message.

"Ah, sorry Ayano-chan, A-chan, Ayano was celebrating her ah..relative's birthday, and his name just so happened to be named Sebastian, and I--uh thought it might be funny if her cousin Sebastian dressed up as Sebastian..from Grey butler and it might actually be him." Kae-chan sputtered out.

I applaud her on how she could make such a quick lie so fast.

Akane just looked at Kae skeptically.
"Okaaay, but anyways, did you take a picture?"

A picture?

"Oh no! I forgot, I don't even know his name, I wish I could've snapped a picture, the cosplay was amazing!" Kae said.

"I'm glad to hear that, but...." A new voice said trailing off.

We instantly looked up at the stairs and saw...the guy cosplaying as Sebastian.

N-No way...H-He's a student at our school?

He slowly descended from the stairs.
Our eyes were all on him.

My eyes widened.

"But you're free to take a picture now." He--No, She said.

"Y-You're a girl!?!"

She simply smiled at us as my mouth dropped open.

And at that moment I realized, that the boys were here as well....and.
They looked kind if relieved.

----

We were walking around, I couldn't hear anything..since I was stuck in my thoughts but I wasn't that deep inside, I was able to hear her name..Nishina Shima, I guess.

"Ah, of course, all of you are free to come as well." She said breaking me out of my thoughts.

I had a confused look on my face as all of them agreed in coming.

I'm missing out...what's happening?

Shima left us to go back to her class.

I was still standing there confused.

"You're coming too, right Ayano-chan?" Kae-chan asked with a smile, suddenly I saw sparkled everywhere and the boys were in awe. .except Mutsumi-senpai.

How the hell could I see sparkles? Is that even physically possible?

"She won't come, I'm pretty sure she'd just stay at home read, do her homework, practically everything a nerd does." Nanashima said.

I glared at him, but a smirk slowly formed on my lips...

"Actually...I'm going to come, too." I said, I have no idea what I've just agreed to, and I have no idea where we're supposed to go, but I would do this if it means ticking that jerk off.

"You really will, Ayano-chan?" Mutsumu asked surprised.

I smiled at him.
For some reason...I feel like I've known him from somewhere..not in school...but like I've known him many years ago... But that's probably not possible, I don't remember any one named Asuma Mutsumi in my childhood.

"Yes, It might be..fun." I told him.

Shinomiya, Nana, and Igarashi had looks of uncertainty.

"That's great! Then we could all go together!" Kae-chan exclaimed.

Those three immediately blushed when she smiled.

My eyes narrowed.

I see...they might be here with her because of her looks..quite pathetic.

They're those type of guys that go after people with good looks..I don't remember seeing them go after her while she was still..fat.

But then again...maybe I'm just assuming, Kae-chan is kind and sweet, maybe they like her for her personality.

I looked at Nana.

Or maybe not..

Then I looked at Mutsumi.

Or...maybe they are..

I sighed.

But I sure do wonder what would happen tomorrow.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
…………………TO BE CONTINUED
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.9K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
899K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...
926K 31K 32
Imagine yourself as Kageyama's hypothetical twin sister, [Name]. You are in your first day at Karasuno's female volleyball club and... ...
1.6K 60 8
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...