The Next Generation [Fairy Ta...

By rosiemarie20033

This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having chil... More

Redfox
Fernandez
Dragneel
Fullbuster
Dreyer
You gotta lotta nerve..
The next day..
Time skip
Mission
Back home
You gotta stay alive for us!!
Who are you??
Raising
Slayers
Slayers II
Slayers III
Coming home
The date
Another day..
10 years freeze
We are just reaaaallllyyyy goooodd friends
Moving out
Second last
Ending

How lemony..

252 5 1
By rosiemarie20033

So I kinda got bored with that "lemon" so imma go to a different couple on the same day that Mira and Laxus.. well.. got heated.. let's just say they did end up doing "it"

Lucy's POV:
I was laying down on my couch reading a book, I heard a rattle from my window and heard it slide open, why can't natsu use the door like a normal person.. I sigh and continue reading, I heard soft footsteps and saw a flash of pink hair as he covered my eyes.

" guess who.." it was obviously Natsu's voice, I sighed and put my hands over his.

" well I know this one guy who never uses my door.. finds a way to unlock my window, sneaks into my apartment and raids my fridge.." I said as natsu chuckled and uncovered my eyes.

" how descriptive.." natsu smirked and put himself on top of me, holding himself by his hands and knees, I blushed and took hold of either side of his vest pulling his body closer to mine, natsu blushed as well as he bent his elbows which where either side of my neck.

" so why did you break into my house this time?" I asked as natsu relaxed more.

" just wanted to see you.." natsu blushed again which was adorable! I pulled him closer and slid my hand up to his neck and tilted my head slightly.

" ya know.. it's spring.." I said as he shrugged and pecked my lips, I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him again, I felt him put a hand on my waist as he kissed back passionately. I parted for air slightly as I looked into Natsu's onyx eyes, he looked back at me with his goofy grin, he is so handsome.. in his own way.. before I knew it he had picked me up and thrown me onto my bed as I squealed slightly and giggled as he slid his vest off as he walked over to to me as I sat up raising an eyebrow at him.

" what? You like what you see?" Natsu playfully flexed as I blushed furiously, he chuckled and sat on my bed kissing my neck, his lips where so warm.. I guess that's what you get when you date a fire dragon slayer..

If you don't like lemons stop right here!!!

after a while we where both naked with me on top of natsu lining him up for my entrance, as I sat down and adjusted to his big size I started pumping him in and out of me as we both let out moans.

" l-Luce.. I'm gonna.." natsu panted as I smiled and nodded, just as I did natsu let out another moan as he came inside of me, I let out a sigh as I pulled natsu out of me and laid next to him, we both panted as we started to calm down not bother to have a shower.

Now going onto another couple... again.. ^_^

Gajeel's POV:
I arrived back at mine and Lily's house as I heard moaning and panting, my jaw dropped as I shut the door silently behind me, I crept over to Lily's door hearing Lily's voice and some other chick, I bit my lip to stop me from laughing as I walked silently over to the kitchen to get something to eat, it was starting to get late.. and I'm getting horny since I'm hearing Lily getting a work out.. fuck him..

" yo lily you want food?" I yelled out   louder than usual, I heard a gasp as I bit the inside of my cheek to stop laughing, I heard lily rush around and him turning into his normal exceed form as he walked out of his room quickly shutting it behind him.

" you didn't answer my question.." I said raising an eyebrow at him only just realizing I wasn't wearing a shirt since I felt a cold breeze on my chest.

" yes thanks Gajeel.." lily said quietly, I looked at him for a second then began making dinner, just casual kababs cuz I wasn't really bothered. Lily sat on the bench looking down at his small paws,

" so should I get three plates out?" I asked smirking as Lily's eyes widened and began to blush,

"W-well.. uhh.. y-yeah.." Pantherlily looked down as he mumbled, I chuckled as he jumped down from the counter opening his door and talking to the chick that was most likely on his bed, I heard her speak but I couldn't make out what she was saying, a short time after another exceed came out wearing a cropped top and short denim skirt, it's so cuuuttteeeee kitty!!!!!!!!!

Shut up Gajeel and just go with the story!!

Okai okai I'm good..

" and mind telling me who this is?" I raise an eyebrow at Pantherlily as he sighs avoiding to look up at me.

" well uh.. Gajeel.. this is Jess.. Jess this is my partner Gajeel.." Pantherlily said as Jess smiled and her tail swayed slowly.

" hello Gajeel.." she said she had an Australian accent, she was a light brown with small red stripes in her fur and she had big hazel eyes.

" hi Jess.." I said back as I bit the inside of my cheek to stop the smirk, just as I was done there was knock on the door I jumped over the bench and answered it,

" hey shrimp.. what's goin on?" Levy pouted and puffed her cheeks.

" first of all I'm not that short!.. and second.. I was wondering if you where feeling ok..?" Levy blushed slightly as she fiddled with the end of her dress, I tilted my head slightly.

" I've been feeling.. weird.. why?" I had no clue why she only came to see if I was feeling ok.. cute..

Don't make me slap chu..

Chill..

Levy's POV:

Seriously Gajeel?! Please don't make me explain it..

" w-well.. it's spring.." I started hoping he'd get the hint, his eyes widened as he nodded and sighed,

" y-yeah.. I guess it hasn't fully kicked in yet.." he said as he looked into my eyes, geez he's so hot.. his abs.. his biceps.. damn..

Levyyyyyyyy...

" so.. why don't we start..?" I took a step closer to him biting my lip and looked up at him tilting my head slightly, he blushed slightly as he glanced over his shoulder.

" come on in.." he smirked as he stepped aside letting me in, I saw another exceed sitting next to Pantherlily, a girl.. light brown fur with dark red streaks through her fur, and big hazel eyes..

" oh hai levy! This is Jess." Pantherlily smiled as I  looked between Jess and Pantherlily and smiled.

" nice to meet you Jess." I said as I held my hands in front of me.

" and to you levy.. I suspect you and Gajeel are together?" She had an Australian accent, I blushed and looked at Gajeel.

" s-something like that.."  I said blushing as I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
After a while we all where chilling out, Jess and Pantherlily where in his room and I was laying in bed with Gajeel.. making out.. with barley any clothes on..

Gajeel's POV:

"Mm.. levy.." I said between kisses, levy wrapped her legs around my waist.

" I love you Gajeel.." she said before she started kissing my jawline, I moaned slightly and bit my lip, god fucking damn she's hot..

Lemon ahead!! Don't like don't read!!

" I love you too lev.." I say back as she pushes me down on the bed and straddles me still kissing my neck. I can feel my boxers starting to tighten up, stupid ass hormones..

" your so big Gajeel.. just from me doing this?" Levy teased I pouted as she giggled and put a hand on my hip.

" stupid spring.." I mumbled as levy laughed softly kissing my abs, god fucking damn.. she started to get lower as I let my head fall back closing my eyes. I could barely hold back anymore, before I knew it I had flipped levy over so I was on top of her, took off her panties and bra with both hands in sync, she blushed as her hands went to cover herself but I pinned them down over her head, she looked into my eyes as I smirked kissing her gently.

" your beautiful.." I purred into her ear as I took my hand away holding hers back, she pulled down my boxers and lined me up for her entrance, I looked into her eyes for permission to enter her, she looked back at me and nodded putting her arms around my neck as if bracing herself..

Levy's POV:

So I was a virgin.. and Gajeel was massive.. I was scared.. I braced myself for when he entered, I looked into his glowing crimson eyes, they looked so calming..

" I'll go slow for you k?" I said kissing my forehead, I sighed and nodded giving him permission to continue, he pushed himself in slowly, at first it was painful until I adjusted to his big size, once he was fully in I looked into his eyes with lust and he smirked, starting to pump in and out, I bit my lip trying not to moan too loud.

" I'm.. g-gonna.." Gajeel panted as I nodded for him to do it inside me, I moaned a last time and felt him release inside me, we both panted as Gajeel pulled him self out and flopped down next to me on his bed, I shivered slightly and turned to his warm body, we pulled up the covers and looked into each others eyes.

" your not bad.. for your first time anyway.." Gajeel said as we cuddled each other, I rolled my eyes and kissed his forehead.

" good night Gajeel.." I said as I glanced at the time, 3:30 am.. great..

" night lev.." he said before we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

So.. what cha think?

Mira: my ships have set sail..

Levy: wow Mira..

Gajeel: that's kinda creepy..

How so Gajeel?

Gajeel: cuz like.. she is watchin.. and pervin.. it's creepin me out!

Mira: * dark glare at Gajeel*

Levy: uh.. okai you guys.. let's just get onto the next chapter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 26 7
Fairy Tail Kids have grown up... a new generation of mages, strong and brave as their parents, a new era , new fights, new adventures and an eternal...
6.8K 68 28
Yes the most wonderful ships have sailed and now have had kids. What happeneds when the next generation find love interests, and try to live up to wh...
623 25 26
A Queendom and a Kingdom. Different as a woman and a man Different as Imagination and Reality what happens when they face a common enemy? Embark on...
199K 5.2K 16
This story is a gruvia, Gale, Nalu and Jerza fanfic. What happens when the guild throws a crazy party and the four girls get pregnant? You'll just h...