Absolute Disaster [Akashi X R...

Od TheBlindTopaz

A spin-off / sequel to Cracking the emperor's code ~~~ It seems that fate has their own way to make things in... Viac

Caution!
Chapter 1 [Ought to be weird]
Chapter 3 [Why are you doing this to me?]
Chapter 4 [Too many why]
Chapter 5 [preparing for tomorrow]
chapter 6 [School]
chapter 7 [What a day]
Chapter 8 [hell]
chapter 9 [Figure things out]
chapter 10 [ a little by little ]
chapter 11 [ a simple day ]
chapter 12 [ A boy's heart ]
chapter 13 [oh bananas ]
chapter 14 [ Boot? ]
chapter 15 [ we meet again ]
chapter 16 [ So, what's the solution?]
chapter 17 [ things happen ]
chapter 18 [ unfair ]
chapter 19 [ consequences ]
chapter 20 [ too blunt? ]
chapter 21 [ unexpected turn of effects ]
chapter 22 [ well.. ]
chapter 23 [ by the end of the week ]
chapter 24 [ is it..? ]
chapter 25 [ Thank you ]
chapter 26 [ restart.? ]
Upcoming epilogue
Extra Game [ epilogue ]

Chapter 2 [why did I say that?]

2.1K 100 10
Od TheBlindTopaz

No way...

No way...

No way...

This shouldn't be possible..

But why...?

Why is it happening right now?

Staring back at me in the mirror was a redhead male I recognized as Seijurou. The one who I was supposed to engage with today, but canceled due to the fact that we pass out just an hour before the party.

But...Why is my reflection reflecting him..?

"S-seijurou-kun? Is.. t-that you?" I croaked out, staring up at the girl who looked like me whilst I still sitting down on the floor, panicking.

The girl remained silent, staring at me as if she can't believe this is happening either.

"...that's you right?" I repeated the second time. "Because if not, I'll be more panic because I-"

"What the hell?" She uttered out much to my surprise. She then looked down to her body, before jumping a little, checking her feet, legs, chest, hands, everything.

Honestly, it's sort of uncomfortable watching myself of that.

"Um...Seijurou..." I croaked out, lifting my hand a bit. Now sure that it was him inside. "Please don't do that..."

Seijurou stopped before looking at me, furrowing his eyebrows. He then jumps a little when he realized what he was doing and composed himself.

"Ah...um..sorry." she-he mumbled out, looking the other way embarassedly much to his out of characterness. "I just....I'm really sorry." He apologized sincerely, bowing in a slight angle that it shocks me.

"No, no it's fine." I said, waving my arms reassuringly before pushing myself off the ground. "It's..just weird seeing me doing that..haha.." I laughed awkwardly. The fact the laugh was not exactly in my voice makes it twice as awkward.

Things gotten more weird and uncomfortable for me when I stood up. It's like my whole body felt heavier and at the same time lighter that it doesn't take me much effort to do that than usual.

I was never really tall, but I was never that short either. I was considered at average height for a japanese girl, but no matter how tall I am or how Seijurou was not exactly the tallest guy on his basketball team, it doesn't stop the fact that my point of view and his is different.

Everything seems..shorter and let's add the fact that I need to stare down at 'myself' to actually have eye contact when I never have to when I was myself looking at the mirror.

I could tell that Seijurou felt as weird out and uncomfortable as I am, but I could see that he is much more composed.

"How did this happened?" The girl now known Seijurou sighed out, pushing her..his bangs up, frustrated.

"I don't know.." I replied, looking down towards my body before gulping and turned to the mirror again, not believing that this is really happening.

'How did this happened?' I repeated what Seijurou asked to myself inside my head as I tried to recall what may be the cause of this.

But before I could, the sound of the doorbell ring cut me off from whatever I was thinking. My eyes widen in horror and snapped my head to the door.

Looking just as horrified or more than before, I turned towards Seijurou to which he returned with a blank look.

A blank look that says, 'don't look at me, I'm just as confuse.'

"W-what are we suppose to do? H-how can we explain this to them?" I said referring to our parents. "No, to anyone?!"

"We're not going to." Seijurou said, awkwardly looking up at me. "For now, we're going to act like each other and answer the door."

"H-huh?" I croaked out again. "I-I don't know how to act like..you..."

Seijurou let out a loud shaky sigh before looking up at me in the eyes. "I don't know how to act like you either, but let's just do this together alright?" He said softly.

"If we did explain it to them, they probably think we're mad or something. So for now let's figure this out on our own."

Usually, I would probably blush if Seijurou ever did this to me, but seeing myself looking up at me it's just beyond uncomfortable and awkward.

Seeing Seijurou slowly looked down to the ground not 2 seconds later told me that he felt the same way.

It doesn't make sense.

I don't remember us going to any weird place or drinking something unusual. The only possible thing that I could think of doing this was when I fell down the stairs and hit my head to his, but even so, that's not a good enough explanation.

My thoughts were cut when another sound of doorbell rang again.

"Uh....coming!" I cried before getting startled by the difference in my voice now than before, despite already talking with it a couple of times. I then turned to Seijurou, who has his eyebrows furrowed.

"...Do you...usually said that..?" I asked, referring to what I said before. "Did...I said something I shouldn't have..?"

"I personally wouldn't said, 'coming!', but that's okay. Nobody wouldn't find me saying that weird." He said reassuringly. "But..just being honest, it's weird for me to hear you to say or do anything since you're me now."

"...me too actually." I chuckled a little. "It's weird seeing myself with such a blank expression."

"...ah."

The doorbell rang again and unlike the last 2 times, the person on the other side decided to speak up. Calling both of our names.

And that voice belonged to my mother.

Without even saying another word, I rushed towards the door, ignoring the weird feelings and situation as I quickly opened it.

Stood there was a rather irritate mother. More specifically my irritated mother.

I gulped before deciding to speak up.

"M-mother..What brings you here?" I asked not thinking much about what I call her before realizing my mistake.

"Mother?" She raised an eyebrow before laughing a bit. "I didn't know you were that excited for me to be your mother in law."

"...ahaha....yeah.." I laughed awkwardly before turning for Seijurou for help. Seijurou, noticing my stare looked back at me before turning to mother.

"Ma'am, what brings you here?" Seijurou asked, repeating the question I asked a while ago. My eyes widen in horror when mother cocked her head silently, what I assumed, confused as to why Seijurou called her that.

"Ma'am?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ah. No I mean, mother." Seijurou corrected himself. "I...apologize. It seems that I'm still a bit half asleep."

"Ah. I understand." Mother nodded her head a little. "I just want to check on you both and make sure you're okay." She smiled sweetly to me before at Seijurou, but you could tell that the ones to Seijurou is a bit more forced than the one to mine. "But sweetheart, why did you go out of the dressing room when I was away and furthermore not asking permission from me, first?"

Oh yeah.

I completely forgot about it.

Seijurou stayed silent, not knowing the answer to it since I was the one who did it. Mother let out a sharp stare at Seijurou to which he could only look down before letting a nervous sideway glance at me.

I gluped again, when mother faces me,  furrowing her eyebrows before she let out one of those fake smiles at me. "And Seijurou dear, what are you both doing in there? Why does it take me to ring the bell 3 times for either my daughter or you to open the door? You do know that you're not supposed to do anything that sort until you're married right?"

"H-huh?" I croaked out, blush rising up my face. "W-we did not do anything like that, Moth-ma'am."

"Good." Mother smiled, this time a real, relieved one. "I'm glad you're not that kind of boy, Seijurou."

Mother spend the rest of her time here, talking and scolding us for being careless and for not listening. More specifically to me or in this case right now at Seijurou.

Truth to be told, mother didn't exactly tell me to not to go out the dressing room, but I guess she just assumed I will not and doesn't need to tell me.

Rather than guilty or intimidated, It was... awkward for the both of us.

After who knows how long, mother finally let us go and told us to go rest for the rest of the day.

And as of right of right now, we're inside the hotel room, I'm sitting on the bed playing with my hands and Seijurou on the floor, typing something on his phone. I didn't even bother to see what he's doing, I was too preoccupied with my thoughts.

"Say.." Seijurou started as he put down his phone and face me. "What do you think is the cause of this?"

I looked up from my thumb and towards Seijurou. "......I-I guess when I fell down the stairs and bump my head into yours? ....So I'm basically at fault here." I laughed softly and apologetically.

"But that doesn't make sense." Seijurou said, furrowing his eyebrows. "There is absolutely no reason for that to cause the switch. If it is, then everyone might as well switch since falling down the stairs and falling to the person below was something that happens often."

"...You're right." I agreed. "It's like it's an over used manga plot or something."

"...Oh yeah." Seijurou mumbled out. "I think I've ever read something like this happening in one of Mayuzumi-san's light novels."

"Wait really?"

"But that also doesn't make sense since the people that switch usually enemies or are strangers towards themselves." Seijurou explained rather than to me but to himself. "Why do we have to switch when we already liked and was about to be engage with each other?"

I was about to speak up again when another doorbell rang through the hotel room.

I furrowed my eyebrows confusedly as I watched Seijurou walked towards the door rather awkward looking before I followed along just as awkward and uncomfortable as he is.

The way Seijurou walked was a bit too...masculine for my body.

The person in front of us was a man with a suit, we recognized as Seijurou's father. I could see Seijurou stiffen a bit at the sight of him before trying to gain his composture back.

Mr.Akashi boringly looked at us before letting out a small smile. "Did your mother come by just now?" He asked.

"Yes, Mr.Akashi." I replied casually only realized my mistake again. "I mean. Yes, father. My-her mother did came a while ago."

"She just left a while ago, Mr.Akashi." Seijurou added, helping the some-what awkward atmosphere lighter.

"Ah, is that so." Mr.Akashi nodded his head before turning to Seijurou, smiling a little. "I hope you won't mind, but I have something important to discuss with my son."

Without giving a chance from Seijurou to speak, Mr.Akashi turned towards me and stare at me with his boring eyes.

"Seijurou. Come."

Mr.Akashi started walking away while I just stood there contemplating on what to do. I mean, he was referring to Seijurou but Seijurou was not himself and the one he's referring to was me who's currently in Seijurou body.

I looked at Seijurou for suggestions to which he returned with the same conflicted face like mine.

While we are all this and that, Mr.Akashi turned back when he realized that 'Seijurou' wasn't following him. He looked at me confusedly and the same time irritated that 'he' didn't listen to him.

"Seijurou, did you not listen to what I said?" He asked in a low voice. "I said come."

"Uh..." I croaked out softly and awkwardly. "Can he come with us?" I said referring to Seijurou who's currently in my body.

"He?" Mr.Akashi raised an eyebrow. "And no, she may not. I have to discuss with you and only you."

"Y-yeah but.." I croaked out, laughing nervously trying to come up with an excuse before accidentally blurting out.

"He's Seijurou not me."

...

...

A/n:
Bleh cliffhanger just because.
So..yeah the second chapter..I hope it's not boring or anything like that. Haha..

I actually didn't expect getting 9 votes on the first chapter on the first day. 😰

I honestly thought it would be too weird or something that it might take me weeks to even get a single vote. 😓

Some people even have already put this story to their reading list. I was quite surprise by that. Especially when I see that they put my story in the 'best books' when I only post 1 chapter 😅

So.. thank you really.. 🙃 thank you so much~

That you're not weird out by it and actually like the story.

Anyhow, if you like this chapter please leave a vote down below!
|
|
V

Thank you for reading!

Goodbye!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

47 2 11
(Note: I love sailor moon. Have been a fan since the 90s. I don't want people to judge my fanfiction. It's my own character minus sapphire... He is...
390K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...
156K 4.4K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
413 25 24
Fluff Akaashi Keiji x femreader story l/n y/n has had a crush on akaashi keiji for months, but she knows he doesn't like her back. he barely spares h...