His To Love

By bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... More

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
party and some more
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

White wolf

15.6K 413 57
By bookaholic13

Renee paced the floor , frustrated and confused . All her efforts of coming here would be in vain .Moreover she knew inside her heart that the tree would help her out somehow . She didn't remember much about her parents but she knew that her mother would guide her through this problem .

She walked towards the window and relished the wind flowing through it . And then it struck her , the window was open and it could easily serve as her escape route . She quickly grabbed an extra pair of clothes . Stuffing them in a plastic bag she tied them to her leg and morphed into her wolf . As the window was on the first floor , the jump was effortless and easy!

Renee quickly broke out into a sprint and headed towards the woods . She did not know where she was headed but somehow her heart was leading her to the destination.She ran through the woods relentlessly till she reached a small pond with crystal clear blue water . There  she spotted a sheer white wolf just like her . That wolf just kept on looking at her , as if looking at her soul . She could sense Damien try to mind link her . Keeping up the barricade against him was draining quite a lot of energy but she had to find the tree .

As she looked at the wolf , she felt a feeling of semblance with it . 'come my child '  Renee heard her mother's voice in her head . Initially she was awestruck and puzzled . Was the wolf talking to her ? How could it be her mother's voice ? Again the voice echoed in her mind 'Don't fear me Renee ! Honey come along !!'

Renee started moving , following the pure white wolf . As if in a trance she followed it , unaware where it was leading her .She sniffed the air to try and pick up a scent and came up with nothing . Suddenly Damien's voice breached through her barrier and boomed in her head . "Get you derrière back here right now Renee !!. "

"I need to find the tree Damien . You have to understand . I have to ...."Renee replied her voice laced with raw emotions .

"I am coming . Do not move . Wait for me ."Damien growled .

"I can't"Renee simply said .

"You will wait where you are . That's an order "Damien said in his clichéd Alpha tone which did it's work as Renee was forced to follow her Alpha's order .

Her wolf was jittery and on high alert , she knew someone was watching her . She whirled her head trying to spot someone in the vicinity . She saw someone move along the shadows of the trees. As she was about to step forward , when she heard an all too familiar growl.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you ."Damien said changing into his human form . Grabbing his clothes from a bag he stood in front of Renee's wolf with a clearly pissed expression .

"Change !", he ordered .

Renee let out a helpless whimper before she transformed into her human form , the whit wolf long forgotten . Feeling bashful she quickly changed into her clothes as she felt his eyes on her .

She stood at least 10 foot far away from looking at the ground failing to meet his eyes .

"Look at me when I speak to you  . "Damien said calmly which was not a good thing for Renee.

She slowly met his eyes , regretting the moment she looked at him . His eyes were almost black meaning his wolf was trying to take over . Anger , rage and betrayal clearly evident in his eyes.

"If you weren't my mate , Renee you would be 6 feet under . How dare you just disobey my orders and be so careless with your life . You are time and again trying to prove how stupid and imbecile a person can be . I feel like wringing  your neck for your display of audacity . "Damien boomed .

He stalked towards her like a predator would his prey .

"I'm sorry......"Renee was cut out when Damien grabbed her hair in his fist .

"I am warning you for the last time Renee , obey me or the consequences will be grave . You are my mate , my responsibility and theres a man out for your life . So stop acting stupid and trying to find trees which obviously are not going to help you . "Damien snarled at her .

"Please let go of me !! You are hurting me "Renee whimpered with tears in herr eyes .

"I will do more than hurt you if you try this stunt again " he growled . Grabbing her by the arm he pulled her with him out of the woods oblivious to the eyes watching their every move .

"You have to understand Damien . Please we have to find that tree. My mom is telling me to find it . I have to Damien "Renee tried to convince him but failed miserably .

"Shut your mouth Renee !! Don't make me do something we both which we might regret later "Damien said looking directly in her eyes .

Reaching the pack house , he pushed her into his car which was parked in the driveway . Renee sat numb with tears flowing down her cheeks as Damien stomped toward the drivers side . Banging the car door he muttered something gibberish and hastily buckled up Renee.

"Stop crying ."was all he said as he drove out of the driveway .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 18.3K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
14M 382K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...
23.9K 735 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...