The Next Generation [Fairy Ta...

Von rosiemarie20033

This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having chil... Mehr

Redfox
Fernandez
Dragneel
Fullbuster
Dreyer
How lemony..
The next day..
Time skip
Mission
Back home
You gotta stay alive for us!!
Who are you??
Raising
Slayers
Slayers II
Slayers III
Coming home
The date
Another day..
10 years freeze
We are just reaaaallllyyyy goooodd friends
Moving out
Second last
Ending

You gotta lotta nerve..

306 6 1
Von rosiemarie20033

Late afternoon at the guild hall
Gajeel's POV

" what the hell you guys?! Lucy is the best!!" Natsu exclaimed proudly as Laxus and I just sat there looking at him, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" as if pinkie pie.. levy is the best and the smartest.." I smirked as natsu roles his eyes.

" it's like you guys don't even know Mira.." Laxus said crossing his arms over his chest. Natsu and I looked at Laxus rolling our eyes... again

" well lucy is friends with the spirit king!! Who can take down a demon of zeref!!" Natsu yelled back at both Laxus and I, I shrugged.

" get fucked! Levy is smarter than the leader of the magic council!" I smirk as natsu growls, we both hear Laxus sigh as we look over at him.

" Mira's power is literally over 9000.." Laxus added into our conversation on who's girlfriend was better.

" pfft I could take Mira any day.. even freed almost beat her.. and I'm wayyyy stronger than him!" Natsu flexed but little did he know Mira was behind him giving off a dark aura, my eyes widened as I backed away slowly.

" yeah good luck with that salamander.." I say as I edge closer to levy who only just looked up from her book.

Levy's POV:

I only just snapped up from my book when I felt gajeel go behind me as if he was shielding himself, I watched as Mira was giving off a dark aura and had a dark glare, while natsu was throwing bad insults at everyone.
I sighed and shook my head as I leaned back on Gajeel's torso, I looked up at him as he looked down at me as I smiled cutely up at him, he smiled lightly back as natsu caught his attention.

"WHAT WAS THAT ON YOUR FACE GAJEEL?! You actually have feelings?" Natsu said tilting his head slightly looking at Gajeel who growled deeply sounding like an animal, I sighed feeling it vibrate from his chest.

" of course I have bloody feelings.. I'm part human too ya know!!" Gajeel sent an iron rod punching natsu in the stomach making him fly back. I sighed and shook my head as I got up.

" I gotta finish deciphering this book.. I'll see you later k?" I looked up at Gajeel as he nodded, I grabbed the book and kissed his jawline then walked out. Oh.my.god! First kiss!!!

Gajeel's POV:

I nodded to levy as she picked up her book and... k-kissed m-my j-jawline, I felt a blush creep up on my face as I stood there wide eyed and as Mira squealed with joy.

" THE GALE SHIP HAS SET SAIL FOR CANNON!!!!" She cheered as all the girls giggled and all is guys where so confused.

"P-please don't bring ships into this.." natsu sat on the floor swaying slightly, I chucked. I had an idea..

" yo natsu.. remember that 3 day long ship ride to Tenro island? Man sure some rocky conditions.." I chuckled as natsu began to groan and sway even more, Laxus smirked and looked at me.

" and remember that time when we went on that train for 16 hours? That was a rough ride huh?" Laxus looked back at natsu who was hugging himself looking down. Mira giggled and without natsu knowing moved the floor boards under him.

" I still remember how much you thew up on the trip to the grand magic games.." Mira cooed, the guild laughed as natsu passed out on the floor, Mira sighed and stood back gesturing me and Laxus to take him to one of the rooms, we both chuckled and grabbed Natsu's arms putting them over our shoulders.

Time skip to everyone going home.

No ones POV:
" alright I'll cya tomorrow.." Gajeel said to Laxus as they both walked separate ways, Mira walked beside Laxus and held his arm..

Laxus's POV:
I felt someone grab my arm as I was walking back to my house, I looked over to see it was Mira.. who looked beautiful in the moon light... FUCK LAXUS! She likes freed.. I can understand why.. he's a gentlemen.. nice personality.. good attitude.. while I'm just.. not that..

" h-hey Laxus.. I was wondering if maybe we could.." Mira started as I slowed my pace down to a stand still and looked at her, bloody spring.. this is making me crazy..

" we could.. what?" I said, I felt myself starting to get closer to Mira as she let go of my arm and held my hand, I felt the blush creep up on my cheeks as she bit her lip and got closer.

Mira's POV:

" spend the night?" I said as I looked into his beautiful glowing yellow eyes.. I noticed he got closer and looked back into mine, I've always had a thing for Laxus.. but I never thought the feeling was mutual..

" sure.." Laxus said as he continued to look into my eyes, I looked back into his and finally I made the last move closing the small gap we had between us, I connected our lips together, his where soft and warm.. I never expected him to be such a good kisser.. we parted the kiss as I saw Laxus give his signature smirk.

" what are we waiting for..?" He said as he took my hand and began walking again, I smiled like a fool and walked beside him interlocking my fingers with his, we arrived at his house, I never new the thunder legion where actually all roommates in one.. massive.. house.

" alright just stay right beside me and they won't see you.." Laxus said quietly as he put his jacket over my shoulder and walked in, we both walked up the stairs in sync and got to his room which was surprisingly clean, Laxus locked the door behind him and took off his jacket letting it fall to the floor.

" here we are.." he said, I looked around his room, it was massive.. like pretty much halve the size of my house.. I guess he can easily afford it since he's an s class wizard and does jobs regularly.. I hear him chuckle behind me as I turn around walking backwards over to his bed with a teasing smirk.

" cmon Laxus.." I cooed as I saw him blush and follow me, as soon as he caught up he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he purred as he laid me down on his bed and bit his lip I giggled and started to unbutton his shirt, he watched me with his yellow glowing eyes.

Lemon ahead!!!!! Don't like? Don't read!

Laxus's POV:
I watched her in button my shirt, she's so hot.. damn.. once she finished she ran her hands up and down my torso, fuck.. I can feel my pants getting tighter already..

" well that wasn't hard.." Mira smirked and put her hand on my pants, I shrugged and let her undo them,

" it's not my fault your so beautiful.." I said looking her in the eye as she blushed cutely, I chuckled and kissed her neck, she moaned slightly as she finally undid my pants and slid them down.

Mira's POV:

H-he's so big!.. is that even gonna f-fit?

" y-your big.." I said as he pulled away from my neck and looked at him self.

" huh would ya look at that.." he said looking back at me, I laughed and wrapped my legs around his hips, he raised an eyebrow at me and started taking off my dress, I blushed as he slid it off, in instinct my hands went over my stomach as I looked away shyly, a couple years ago I quit my modeling job and I've grown to be self conscious.. 

" Mira.. no need to be shy.. it's only me.." Laxus said as he took away my hands  and put his hand on my side, his hands where warm, they made me feel safe.. I blushed and looked back up at him, I was done holding back.. I wrapped my arms around Laxus neck and kisses him passionately, he relaxed straight away and went with it wrapping his arms around my waist, I pushed him over so I was on top and taking charge, I started grinding on Laxus's abdomen as he let out a deep moan. After a while I heard freed yell out to Laxus.

" laaaaxxxuusssssssss!!! What do you want to eeeeaaaatttttt?!?!?!" It sounded like he was right outside the door, I looked at the door then looked back at Laxus who slipped out from under me and quickly put sweat pants on.

" uhh dunno.. what have you got?" Laxus yelled back standing at the door,

" we got chickennnnnnnnn!!" Freed yelled you could hear the smirk in his voice, I already knew Laxus loved chicken. I heard Laxus growl as he was looking at me,

" I'll get it later.." he said back to freed, he dramatically gasped,

" whaaaaat?! Is Mira in there or something??" Freed chuckled, when Laxus didn't answer freed kicked down the door jaw dropped.

" Justine!!" Laxus yelled and stood infront of him blocking his view of me, I giggled and put one of Laxus's shirts on.

" Justine? That's such a cute name!" I giggled and walked over hugging Laxus from behind, freed pouted and crossed his arms.

" yes yes just don't tell anyone.." freed said looking away

Alright I'm just gonna leave it there cuz I really can't be bothered rn..

Mira: heheheheh..

What's so funny Mira?

Mira: Justine.. now I got something against freed..

* face palm * that's grrrreeeeaaaaatttt mirrrraaaa..

Freed: please save me..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.8K 68 28
Yes the most wonderful ships have sailed and now have had kids. What happeneds when the next generation find love interests, and try to live up to wh...
3.1K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
1.1K 20 21
This is a Nalu fanfic. Natsu strolls through the park one summer day and decides to sit in a park, a beautiful blonde asked to sit next to him and ha...
199K 5.2K 16
This story is a gruvia, Gale, Nalu and Jerza fanfic. What happens when the guild throws a crazy party and the four girls get pregnant? You'll just h...