The Next Generation [Fairy Ta...

Par rosiemarie20033

This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having chil... Plus

Redfox
Fernandez
Fullbuster
Dreyer
You gotta lotta nerve..
How lemony..
The next day..
Time skip
Mission
Back home
You gotta stay alive for us!!
Who are you??
Raising
Slayers
Slayers II
Slayers III
Coming home
The date
Another day..
10 years freeze
We are just reaaaallllyyyy goooodd friends
Moving out
Second last
Ending

Dragneel

317 7 1
Par rosiemarie20033

Nash dragneel, fire dragon slayer.

likes: sport, working out, hanging out with friends, going on jobs.

dislikes: people seeing his 'weak side', getting teased.

personality: is shy, very kind, gets emotional easily, wants to be strong for everyone in the guild, is secretly gay and no one knows.

Luna dragneel, fire dragon slayer.

likes: sparring with people in the guild, shopping, her mothers celestial spirits.

Dislikes: people keeping secrets from her, people being rude, people teasing her big brother or any of her friends.

personality: always wanting to spar with anyone she can, loves the guild and everyone in it, always wanting to get more involved, is suspicious about her brothers relationship status.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.1K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
45K 757 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
640 26 7
Fairy Tail Kids have grown up... a new generation of mages, strong and brave as their parents, a new era , new fights, new adventures and an eternal...
6.8K 68 28
Yes the most wonderful ships have sailed and now have had kids. What happeneds when the next generation find love interests, and try to live up to wh...