"Oh god! your amazing and fin...

By starstruck

More

"Oh god! your amazing and finally mine!" part 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
ch5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
ch 11
ch 12
Ch 13 The End

chapter 2

1.3K 19 1
By starstruck

We waited in the ER waiting room for 45 minutes before anyone saw mw. I was right I had a stomach flu. I had to get an Iv  because I was so dehydrated. They told me to get plenty of water and sleep before they would release me. I felt a lot better when we left. He pulled up to my aunts house.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome.”

“You may want to take something when you get home Dustin so you don’t get sick.” Dustin walked me to my door.

“Dustin.”

“Yes.” we looked at each other.

“Can you not tell anyone about Maria please.”

“I promise.”

“Thank you again.” when I got indie I grabbed a couple of water bottles, drank some then went to my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning by a text message. I rolled over and looked ay my cell phone screen. It was from Dustin.

“Hey. I’m not going to school because I caught your flu. I have your make up work. Sorry.” I felt a lot better. I got out of bed and called Alex my aunt driver and told him to pick me up in half an hour. I took a shower, dried off and got changed into some jean shorts and a T- shirt. I grabbed an apple and waited for Alex outside locking the door behind me with the spear key. Alex arrived minutes later. I told him how to get to Dustin’s house. The ride to his house was short. As we were pulling in we saw what I believe was Dustin mom walking out of the house.

“Thank you Alex.” I said as hr opened the door for me. He gave me a small nod. The lady looked shock when she saw me.

“Hi may I help you?”

“Hi my name is Elizabeth. I’m Dustin friend. I’m afraid I’m the reason he is sick today. I was wondering if it would be okay if I stayed here and looked after him?” she looked at me with pure shock.

“Um I guess so.”

“Thank you.” I gave a small nod to Alex. He pulled out the drive way. She walked me to the door.

“Your a friend of my son?”

“Yes mama. We started being friends. He’s the football player while I’m the nerd and a waitress at a dinner.”

“Oh.” we were inside now.

“Well his room is up stair to the right.”

“Thank you.” I gave her a smile and walked up stairs to Dustin room. I gave a small knock before walking in. The room was dark but I saw that there was no one in the bed but I heard the toilet  flush and the sink. A shirtless Dustin walked out.

“Poor baby. Do you need anything?” I said as I walked closer to him. He froze.

“How did you get in?” ask he climbed into bed.

“Your mom?”

“My mom!”

“Ya I told her we are friends and it was my fault you got sick. I asked if I could stay and take care of you.”

“And she said yes?”

“Apparently. She was quite shocked to she me.”

“I bet. So your here to take care of me?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because your my friend and you took care of me yesterday.” I smiled.

“How did you get here?”

“My aunt has a driver.”

“Oh okay.”

“Just get some sleep. I’ll get you some water and find something for you to eat.” I turned on my heel and headed down stairs to the kitchen.  The more I looked around the house  the more I love it. I got a glass of water and found some crackers. I walked back to Dustin room. He was asleep I place the water and crackers at his night stand. I sat down on the floor with my back against his bed. For the rest of the day. Dustin threw up. I made him drink plenty of water and eat crackers and I made him some soup. Around 4:30 he was a lot better. Dustin was in his bathroom taking a shower while I was stripping down his bed. He came out in a towel.

“Thanks for everything Elizabeth.”

“No problem. I’ll be down stairs while you get dressed.” I closed the door behind me. I walked down stairs into the living room to find a man sitting down reading.

“Um hello?” I didn’t know who this was.

“Hello. You must be Elizabeth.”

“Um yes I am sir.”

“My wife called me earlier. Please sit.” I took the seat across from him.

“So you took care of my son today?”

“Yes sir.”

“Are you one of my son’s bed pals?” he put down his book and looked into my eyes. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Sorry. No sir. Dustin and I are just friends nothing more.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes sir.”

“Are you after our money.” that made me laugh again.

“No sir.”

“Why are you laughing at that statement.”

“Because sir my family is quiet rich. My aunt is the CEO of her company and I’m from london and my family is sort of royalty. I also work to earn my own money. So no sir I am not after your money.” Dustin walked in and I stood up.

“Dad your home?”

“I like your friend here. She honest you can learn a lot from her.”

“Noted. Well I’m taking Elizabeth home because we have school tomorrow.” 

“Very well. It was very nice to meet you Elizabeth.” he stood up and held out his hand.

“It nice meeting you to sir.” I shook his hand. When we got into Dustin car he started asking questions.

“What did her say? What did he want? Was he mean?” I tell out a small laugh.

“Don’t worry. Your dad ask question to the point. I deal with these people a lot at him. It’s fine. I think he like me.”

“Well that will be a first.” the ride to my house was quiet. When we pulled up to my drive way. Maria was there, Mike was there and so was my car. Maria was crying and Mike looked pissed. Dustin got out of the car with me.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Mike walked up to me and punched Dustin the the face. I shove him.

“What the hell!” I put myself in front of Dustin.

“How could you?” Mike asked. He looked mad but also sad.

“What did I do?” Maria walked up to me and handed me her phone.

“Look what Emily posted.” I looked at the screen and I was shocked and sick to my stomach. There was a picture of me in the drug store pick out pregnancy test.

“Who’s the father?” Mike whispered. Dustin took the phone away from me. I gave Mike a shove.

“How dear you ask me that! I’m not pregnant!”

“Your not?” relief was all over his face.

“Maria is pregnant!”

“What!” I turned around to see my brother. I didn’t even hear his car pull up. This time I actually threw up.

___________________________________

Tell me what you think!

Comment or vote or both 

please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 22.6K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 79.7K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.6M 147K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...