Fallout 4 x Reader

By Maddyfairyqueen

I'm thought it would be fun to do this :3 anyway....ill do a readerX ________ on everyone (Hancock, dogmeat... More

request please
Hancock: sunshine
Hancock : pick up lines
Hancock: Sphinx cat
hancockXNickXMacCreadyXreader
Nick: unlikely Valentine
Jealous! Nick X reader
McCready: cuddles
MacCready: pregnant
MacCready X reader
dogmeat: mans/girls best friend
rex: the cyborg dog
cait: drinking contest
deacon : temporary blind
deacon: cuddles and kisses
strong: animals
piper
danse: hate for ghouls.
danse: pregnant
charon: shy love
ss wife and ss husband
0.0
curie: infected...with love :3
variousXreader breaking the 4th wall
Ladies night
they need Jesus...
Yendow and Kat describe followers
Followers Describe Yendow and Kat
High-school AU
High-school AU #2
stats
Ship requests :D
Horrible moment

McCready X male reader

3.6K 46 7
By Maddyfairyqueen

Male reader will be refered to ,"partner",

"Hey, Why are you so cuddly today?", McCready asks.
"I don't know, I've been wanting to be with you all day.", his partner replys. They were both in bed and McCready's partner was against him. McCready turns and faces him with a loving smile. He reaches over and caresses his partner's face.
"I love you".
"I love you too".

His partner glides a hand over his chest and the glides it over to his side. He stares into his eyes with love. He pulls McCready in and kisses him roughly. They both come closer to each other and continue to roughly kiss. McCready starts moaning in between kisses. His partner then, decides to be a little dominate and crawl ontop of McCready.
"Eh?", McCready was in a daze and didn't know what was happening at the moment. His arms were then pinned above his head. When McCready snaps out of his daze, he sees his partner smirking above him.
"Heh...hello babe~", he purrs. His partner dips down into his neck and starts to leave a hickey around his neck.
"H-hey, I have to-ahh...mmm,...w-walk around with those", he moans out. His partner smirks and lifts a finger under McCready's chin.
McCready is forced to look at him," Your mine.", he moves a hand under his shirt and teased McCready.

He blushes a light red and quietly moans out.
His partner leans in, "Come on, babe...let them hear it". He loses it and loudly moans. He didn't want the pleasure to stop. He takes off his shirt and his partner did the same. They both slam their mouths against each other.

The rest of the night was filled with passion and lust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...