Frozen Twilight Book One: Uni...

pandalover_135gh tarafından

Elsaira was left on the doorstep of the Cullen's in the year of 1983. Her father left her and disappeared wit... Daha Fazla

The Child
Barbie Bella
Bella's Room
Months later
The Visions
Evidence
3 Day's with the Cullen's
Every month is the same
Birthday, Words, Results
Jack and the Rumors
The Truth
lil bit of Jealousy.
Planning and Businesses
Moving
Rooms prt 1
Rooms prt 2
Her Eyes
New Looks
Dates? Planning? Having?
Preperations
2 Birthdays In One
Photos/The News
Vampires?
Another One?!
Singing
Fighting
Calling Eleazar
Last Visit
The Trip
Dreams and Memories
Getting There
Denali's
'Why?'
No Acceptance
Piano Lessons
Possibilities
Story Time
Way Too Much
The White Dress
She's Done
Another World
Returning
How have you been?
'They Remembered?'
Earn It
Feeling Better
Trouble
Important News
The Search For Nightmares
Paint Not Chat
The Detector
Meeting Carlisle
Snow, Ice, and Raven Darkness
Her Parents
As If Planned Perfectly
'Somewhere Safe'
Exploring Oslo
Back To Minnesota
Reminder Gift
Say Goodbye

Loosing Family

406 11 0
pandalover_135gh tarafından

*Edward Cullen*

"Edward, you do realize what this means....right?" Jack asked me as we still sat here on the couch. I nodded.

"If he comes near Colorado, I have to leave." I said blankly and he nodded.

"Son, are you alright? You seem distracted." Carlisle said to me while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine. I'm just.....thinking." I said barely a whisper. I'm sure Jack didn't hear me but he knew I talked.

"I've noticed lately, that he has been going to cities. Big cities, actually." I said to Jack. Jack nodded.

"Yes, New York is something we already tried to lift up all the nightmare's. Of course there is still fear but we have lessened it at an enough level that they are safe. We are still in Lewiston Maine, though. That is a big city and everyone is terrified, we have been on the look out and we have even gotten many nightmares and destroyed them." Jack said to us as he turned the machine off.

"The news has been saying about how there is someone on the loose or that fear is taking over. Nobody is sure on what it is, that's a good thing right?" Emmett asked.

"Well, humans don't really know about vampires, werewolves, spirits, ghosts from the underworld, angels, anything supernatural. I don't think they worry about us." Jack said to Emmett.

"Wait? There's angels? How come I've never seen them, even with my enhanced visions, I've never seen them." I asked him.

"Well, they are invisible. Not even with your enhanced vision, me being a spirit, can't see them. They aren't seen unless wanted to, they usually stick next to the humans." Jack said to me and I nodded. For all I knew, one could be standing here next to me.

"Well, what are we going to do about this? Edward is the key for him to finding Bella. I don't think that it's safe for him or for her here." Alice said pointing out the fact that I was now in danger.

My whole family was safe and I was in danger. Not only me, but Bella as well. Because if me.

"She's in danger because of me." I muttered. Jack looked at me. "No, Edward don't blame yourself. You can't help it. Although don't worry, we'll find somewhere safe for you both." Jack said to me softly.

"No. I think its best that I leave by myself. She doesn't know about him, there's no danger for her, but with me. If it's only me who leaves everything will be fine." I said to Jack but he shook his head.

"It won't be. Pitch will want to look into her nightmares. To do that he will also create her to have endless nightmares. That is not something that could harm her, but it isn't something we want to happen." Jack said reasonably to me.

"Although if you leave by yourself, Pitch might suspect something, or maybe not. But Bella will have a worry for you and Pitch will detect that, not to mention that he will be very.... Suspicious because you're vampires with a human girl." Jack explained to us.

"So, just by Bella being with us as a human, he will suspect there's something off?" Jasper asked and Jack nodded.

"Humans aren't usually living with vampires, you know. He knows that. God created everything, Manny created the supernatural with the allowance from God himself, Pitch knows that." Jack said to us.

"Well, if Edward leaves...."Esme started.

"Bella should be with him." Alice finished. Jack nodded.

"It would be best." Jack said to us softly. "Tomorrow I wanted to test Bella's fear but I don't think it would be good to tell her why. So i was wondering if I could do it now that she is asleep and I can return this machine to Seraphine after then, come back in the morning to see Bella." Jack said and Carlisle enodded in approval. Jack got his machine and I walked with him upstairs to Bella's room. We walked in and looked at the new decor.

"It looks nice." Jack whispered and I nodded. He set the machine on the table and I carefully took Bella's finger and he clipped on the clipper softly while turning the machine on. The machine was then flashed a little and he looked at it.

Her.....fear...loo..family....the...llens Jack said in his mind and I half understood.....not really. I looked at him confused since I still couldn't fully read his mind.

"Come on." Jack said and unclipped the clipper and turned off the machine. We walked downstairs to sit down with my family.

"Well?" Rosalie asked and Jack as he set the machine down.

"Bella's biggest fear....is loosing her family." Jack said and Esme frowned but smiled. Rosalie looked down at Emmett and everyone was silent.

"The family that has taken care of her since she was just a baby. The family that has always been there for her and will do anything to protect her and see her smiling." Jack said suddenly and Esme face lit up.

"I think its best if she thinks Edward is taking her on a vacation of just the two of them if it comes to having them both leave Colorado. Don't let her know of anything about him. I'm not sire if it's the right time, but the choice is up to you." Jack said to us and we nodded.

"Well, I'll be back in the morning. I have to take this machine to Seraphine." Jack said and we said our goodbye's and he left.

"If he comes, I'll take her somewhere far. Maybe not with the Denali's since I feel like it wouldn't be safe enough. Somewhere where nobody knows us. That way we are both safe." I said and my family nodded in approval.

When Bella woke up, Jack was here and she spent her day with Jack as she did her school work. Esme is thinking of sending Bella to actual human school, that is, if it's safe. We aren't sure on about her skin temperature and Bella is in 1st grade right now, she is intelligent and Esme wants her to start 2nd grade in an actual school.

A few weeks passed and Bella has been very calm. Lewiston Maine, has been low on the fear but it has transferred to everywhere in Maine. Not just cities but also towns in every corner of the state. We know Pitch won't give up on searching. In case of anything, Alice already got Bella and I passports and everything to leave the US. Alice didn't tell me where the tickets were to though. Though I have no doubt that she will take me and Bella somewhere on the other side of the world.

It is getting sunny out and we have told everyone we we're going camping. Colorado has been starting to become very sunny almost every day and that's not good for us. That or we will have to relocate. We spend every year here being hidden from March or April to the end of August or September. That's 5 to 6, 7 months. Not good.

Right now Esme is with me in the living room while Bella is reading in her room.

"Mom?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Its getting sunny out. Will we have to relocate?" I asked her and she nodded looking at me.

"Its a major possibility, Edward." Esme said to me and smiled.

"Where would we go to if we have to move?" I asked her and she thought about it.

"Well, last time either Rose or Alice wanted Idaho. Although I think that Minnesota is the best choice for now. Its cold and it doesn't usually get to the 90°s of temperature." Esme said to me and I nodded.

When Carlisle came home, he called a family meeting. We all sat in our seats and Carlisle looked at us.

"We think its time to finally move again. We have been here for 4 years and every year, we aren't usually around in the summer or spring. Moving would be the best option here." Carlisle said and I looked at Esme. Her maybe, turned into a sold yes.

"Where will we go, daddy?" Bella asked him and he looked at her and his face softened.

"Mommy was thinking Minnesota, honey." Carlisle said to her and she looked at him confused.

"Where is that?" She asked.

"A bit far from here. It would take days to get there. That's why we will go on a plane." Rose said to her softly.

"What about Katrina and Noah?" Bella asked sadly.

"I'm sorry my dear. But this will be the last time we ever see them. You will make new friends though, I promise." Esme said to her softly.

"Oh.....okay, mommy." Bella said barely in a whisper. We kept talking about our move and we will leave in 2 months. Just enough time for all of us to pack, to say goodbye's - not that we socialize a lot -, Esme to buy the house, and for Carlisle to say he's leaving.

"I already have a design and had sent the about 25 workers to work on it 4 weeks ago. By the end of this month they should be finished and we should be able to move into the house." Esme said and smiled at us. We nodded.

We continued with our normal things through out the day after that. We haven't told anyone we're leaving yet. Though in a few boxes we all packed things in our rooms we wouldn't need for this month and put them in the garage. By the time we leave we will see how everything is and if Pitch is close to Minnesota, then my family will go to Minnesota while me and Bella, we'll go to where ever the tickets Alice bought, takes us...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 6 130
When death turns out not to be the end, you can't help but ask for what purpose you were brought back... What differences would it make, to remember...
18K 486 39
Elsa is the eldest princess of Arendell. She has the power to control ice and snow. She has a little sister, Anna, and a friend, Jack Frost. No one c...
29.2K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...
50.1K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...