Volturi Princess

By HaleyyP

Everything happened so fast. One moment I was with my mom at the mall, the next I was in a small dark room, m... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Epilogue
Forty Five
Forty Six

Thrty Five

600 20 0
By HaleyyP

I laid on my back looking down at my stomach. My stomach just grew and grew. Today was the morning of the baby shower. Every day tasks got hard for me. Sitting up, laying down, eating. Nothing stayed down. Everything was just hard. I couldn't take the anti-depressant because of the baby which was hard on me. I haven't gotten any sleep the past few nights just because of the kicks, they hurt so bad. I don't think the babies like me. They only calm down for Mr. Future Husband. We are planning to have the wedding after I have my kids. Demetri is going to ask Carlisle to check on the babies when he comes to the shower. I've been up since three A.M. 

"Izzy," There was a knock on the door. 

"What?" I answered weakly still laying down. 

"How are you feeling?" Demetri asked coming in with a plate of oatmeal and a foam cup.

"Demetri... I don't feel good. I'm so weak," I whispered trying to sit up. 

He sighed and came over and helped me sit up. "Here drink this, it'll help," he said handing me the cup of blood. 

I just shook my head. "Please make me something else. I cant drink this plain anymore," I said and looked up at him. 

He sighed and placed his hand on my cheek, "You're so pale, and cold," he whispered and kissed my forehead. 

"Can we postpone the shower a day?" I whispered leaning against him, placing my cheek against his cold chest. 

"I'm afraid not sweetie," he whispered. 

I nodded and a tear slid down my cheek. "I'm gonna puke," I whispered trying to get off the bed. 

He immediately helped me off the bed and took me into the bathroom and helped me into the bathroom.

"You don't need to see me like this," I whispered to him. 

"Soon you're going to be my wife, I can handle this," he said and held back my hair as my stomach betrayed me. 

He sighed. 

"I think I'm done," I said under my breath, using him as support to stand up. Slowly I made my way to the sink and grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. "Babe can you help me bathe?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled and helped me get undressed. I looked into the body mirror. God. I look horrible, my stomach is all bruised. "Demetri, how do you still love me this way? I look horrible."

"I will always want you," he said and held onto me tightly. 

I nodded and hid my head into the crease of his neck. 

He held onto me and for a few minutes  before picking me up and putting me into the full bathtub. 

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back submerging my head trying to relax. 

Demetri placed his hand on my stomach and whispered quietly, "Be nice to mommy, she is doing everything for you," he whispered and then kissed my belly. 

I kept my eyes closed pretending I didn't hear him. "Mr. Future Husband, I love you," I whispered weakly. 

He smiled "Ms. Future Wife, I love you too," he smiled. 

I looked up at him and smiled a bit. He kissed my head and helped me sit up, he washed my hair and helped me out. 

"I'm not wearing anything nice," I told him sincerely. I'm wearing leggings and a baggy sweater. I don't want to look too pregnant," I said and headed to the closet grabbing my sweatshirt. 

"Aro will have a hissy fit," He responded. 

"Aro doesn't have two babies in him," I challenged. 

"True," he chuckled and handed me my bra. 

Slowly I got dressed. I decided to leave my hair down today. "How do I look?" I asked and went back into the bathroom to give myself one more overview. I groaned in responce. The longer I looked at myself the more I hated how I looked. "Demetri I look so sick,"

He sighed. "What about make up?" he asked. 

I nodded. Normally I never wear make up but I hate looking like this and I don't like anyone else seeing me like this either. Every day since I started looking like death I have been wearing make up. 

I half assed the make up. "Better," I said and went back out into the room. "Alec will be guarding you again," he mentioned then looked at the cup of blood that was still waiting for me. 

"Demetri, I really cant drink it," I whispered. 

"What if I make it differently, like... put it in milk," he said.

The thought of bloody milk make me gag. 

"No..." I said. 

"You need to drink it though, please." 

"Wait.... What about a strawberry blood milk shake?" I commented after a moment. "One of my favorite things... that will probably make me hate it forever," I chuckled a bit. 

He looked at me. "Seriously?" 

I nodded. "I cant drink it plainly anymore. It tastes so gross." 

He sighed. "Whatever you want my lady,"

"Lets go," I said and linked arms with him and we walked to the kitchen together. 

A few people had already arrived they were wandering around in the halls. Demetri held me close protectively. "I'm fine," I said to him and kissed his neck gently. 

"They are dangerous," he said and pulled me into the kitchen. 

I kept looking down. As we got to the kitchen I went to the freezer and grabbed the strawberry ice cream and milk while Demetri grabbed the blender and blood.

There was a knock on the kitchen door an Demetri tensed up turning around only to sigh to see one of the Cullen members. 

"Sorry Demetri I didn't mean to scare you," One of the males said. I can't remember his name.

"No need to be sorry, He is just being an over dramatic baby," I said with a little grin. 

"Am not," Demetri said walking over to my side.

I leaned onto the fridge and closed my eyes and placed both hands onto my stomach. "Okay, not now," I whispered as I felt them move around. 

Demetri sighed and knelt down and kissed my stomach. "Behave for one day okay?" he whispered to my belly and miraculously they stopped moving around. 

"I swear they don't like me," I said with a sigh, relaxing some. 

Demetri stood up and faced Emmett. "So Emmett, why did you follow us to the kitchen?" he asked. 

"I was just interested," He said truthfully. "and bored. There isn't anything to do in this castle and I'm bored."

I laughed. "Finally! Someone who understands my pain. It's boring here!" I said slowly waddling over to him and waiting for a hi-five. 

Emmett hesitated for a second but went for it. 

I smiled slightly and looked back at what we were creating. Demetri just stood there standing awkward. 

"What are you making?" He asked. 

"Yeah Izzy what are you making?" Demetri asked. 

"A Strawberry blood smoothie," I looked down trailing off. 

His eyebrows raised instantly. "That doesn't sound appetizing at all."

"That's what I thought," Demetri agreed. 

"It has to be better than it plain," I sighed and walked over to the blender. "Now are you going to help me make this or not?" I snapped getting moody. 

Demetri sighed coming over. 

"You have one moody mate," Emmett chuckled. 

I groaned. "Come get me once its done I'll be with Alec," I said beyond done with the two childlike men. 

"Babe," Demetri chuckled. 

"No," I sighed and left the kitchen heading to Alec's room. 

I knocked twice and went in not caring if he answered. 

"Shit Izzy," He said only in his boxers. 

I sighed going over to his bed and sitting down, closing my eyes. 

"Is everything okay?" he asked concerned. 

"I'm Just annoyed," I said and then opened my eyes. His eyes on me. Now he had a shirt and pants on. 

"About?" He asked. 

"Demetri and Emmett are just being childish and it's annoying. I'm tired. I'm tired of being pregnant. Cant these things pop already," the strain could easily be heard in my voice. 

He sighed and sat down next to me gently grabbing my hand. "Hey. You're almost there," he said, gently rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. 

I nodded and took a few deep breaths as the babies started to kick once again. I sucked in a sharp air. "Stop it!" I gasped and at that very moment Demetri came in with a worried look on his face. 

"And here we go," He said. "One Strawberry blood milkshake," He said and and handed me the glass. 

I took it from him quickly and drank from the straw. "Make those little devils stop," I whispered and closed my eyes drinking more. 

Demetri kissed my stomach. "Okay little ones. Be nice to mommy," He said and just like that thy human-vampire hybrid stopped. 

I took a sigh of relief. 

"Hey... Um can you two leave the shower starts in an hour and I haven't gotten ready yet. I'll meet you in your room okay Izzy?" Alec said. 

I nodded and sighed stood up. Demetri put his hand on my back and guided me up to my room.

"I'm not ready for this stupid shower," I sighed and sat on the couch and covered up with a blanket. "I'm going to take  a power nap."

He chuckled. "Go right ahead dear one," he pulled me close to him wrapping the blanket around the both of us. 

"I love you," I whispered weakly. 

"I love you most," He said smiled and kissed the top of my head. 

I smiled and closed my eyes and drifted into a light sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.5K 20
โYour voice makes flowers grow.โž โDon't speak of yourself in such a way! Do you not see how deeply I care for you? How strong my heart has grown for...
12.4K 149 14
Here are some fanfictions, some shorter than others, romances or not -smut or not- over the Twilight universe (especially the Volturi) that I have pi...
780K 22.4K 120
[Completed] When Bella, Edward and Alice were about to leave Volterra after rescuing the mind-reader, the three of them felt a pull to one of the roo...
76.3K 1.3K 49
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...