When Everything Is Said And D...

By msprettypink123

Not good with this just read to find out More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

4

4.5K 217 54
By msprettypink123

Promise , Stacey , and Giovanni in media

Stacey Pov

After I left the family room (living room) I went to my bedroom thinking how could I be so stupid to pull a gun out with a 6 year old in the car.

I grabbed my Spider-Man onesie and some boxer to take a shower.

When I got out I put on my night clothes ,brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene routine.

I hit the lights and laid down just replaying what happened earlier in my head. I wonder why was they out at that time of night anyway. And why was they crying ?

Who hurt my babies ? I'm going to kill whoever it is once I find out who did something to them.

I turned to look at the clock and it read 3:45 damn I need to go to sleep I got school in the morning.

I heard somebody walking in the hallway. I thought it was vanni, maybe I can talk to her about what happened in the car .

So I open my door and walk out into the hall. I didn't see nobody so I proceeded to walk in the family room, Still didn't see nobody .

Maybe I'll check the kitchen. If nobody in there then its some scary shit I'm not a where of going on in my house.

I walk in the kitchen and see promise sitting on my kitchen counter.

I know this ungrateful ass bitch not sitting on my counter. I know she walked passed a big ass and I mean a big ass couch in the family room and not just that she also walked pass a big round ass table with at least 6 chairs in the dinning room and you wanna sit on my damn counter.

"Damn all these chairs and you chose my counter?"
"Oh about that ..sorry" she said hopping down from my counter. "Yea whatever" I responded getting a glass out the cabinet and opening the frigid for milk.

"What you doing still up anyway we have school in the morning " I asked .
"I couldn't sleep , you always ask a lot of question you know" she said with a attitude.

She so cute when she mad 😩

"It's funny you have a attitude but you staying in my house ,isn't that funny ?"
I could see the irritation all in her face but oh well .

She didn't say anything else she just went back to the guest room and I did the same and went to sleep after I drunk my milk.

Promise Pov

Last night was a mess I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to get something to snack on but she didn't even have snacks who don't eat snack ?

She don't that's who

After our little conversation I went back to the guest room and just laid there because I couldn't sleep .

It's currently 6:30 and I'm waking vanni up to take a shower.

"Vanni come on get up now" I said getting here up . "But I don't wanna sissy". She whined . "Vanni I'm really not in the mood for you to be whining about not going to school because your going ,now get up " I told her as clam as I could .

I know I know why you talking to her like that ,well if you haven't slept all night and your tired trust me you would have to.

She got up, called me a "big fat meany" and went in the bathroom.

She'll be ok by the time she get out.

I picked out her clothes for her and sat them on the bed while looking at tv.

When vanni got out the shower she didn't even talk to me she must be really mad. But I got in the shower , got out ,and did my hygiene routine.

I walk into the guest room I didn't see vanni so I walked out into the family room.

Her and Stacey was talking I just stared at Stacey because she look so familiar and she look exactly like him but a girl version of him.

"Maybe you just tripping"..I don't know maybe but she look like him. "Girl you just seeing stuff now stop staring at her being weird. "

I swear I be talking to myself like I have a whole other person in me but I don't so don't think I'm like nicki and have a million motherfuckers living in me.

I walked over to vanni and asked her if she ate while I was in the bathroom and she didn't even look my way.

"Well vanni told me what happened and she said she not speaking to you right now" Stacey spoke up and said. "Oh really that's what she said " I asked . "Yea".

Why do I feel like she trying to turn my sister against me with her sexy ass. No stop it you don't like studs that shit is nasty right?

I just walked away into the guest room to get my things ready for school and get my vanni stuff to.

It was not 7:20 and we are dropping Giovanni off at school .

"Have a good day princess" I tell her even though I didn't get a response.

"Ok we need to talk." Stacey spoke.

Damn I knew she was going to bring this up.

"Promise I really like you and I know I'm a little bipolar and one min I wanna kill you and the next I just wanna lay up in bed and cuddle with you but I need to know who hurt you and vanni and why was y'all walking with bags of clothes at that time of night"?

Did she just like low key express her feelings for me ? Ooouuu bitch you popping (Cardi B voice) na but for real what do I say? I'm not ready to bring back up my past and I'm not ready to share mybpast with anybody.

"Sorry but that's nun of your business and I'm not on that gay shit bruh I told you that from the jump so whatever fantasy you got going on up there( I said pointing to her head )need to stop."

"Why? What's so wrong about being stud for stud promise? We both have pussies, we both have titties." She aruged

"Nigga listen to what you just said bruh we are STUDS my G fuck out of here with that shit."

"You so fucking closed minded bruh" after that she got out the car slamming the door.

Damn I didn't even realize we were at school. I hopped out the car looking around  to make sure nobody seen us arguing.

I know y'all might say I'm being stupid or I sound retarded but I don't care that shit is nasty asf that's like two men come on now hell no.

The rest of the day went by fast, and I'm glad today is Friday that way I can find me and vanni a place to stay .

Stacey Pov

I just realize I wasn't properly introduced I'm Stacey of course you knew that but I have my own apartment here in Chicago.

I got kicked out when I was 15 because I was gay and after that I been providing for myself.

I have a little brother that's 9 and a sister that's 15 they live with my mother, she on drugs real bad and abusive. I'm close to my brother and sister but I haven't talked to them lately since my mom took Jayla phone for talking to me.

My dad ....well I don't really know him I know some stuff like his name, where he grow up and stuff like that but I never met him. shit fuck him , he didn't care about me so should I care about him ? No because I don't.

I'm just trying to stack my bread up so I can get my sister and brother away from my mother and I'm thinking about moving out of  Chicago.

But anyway I just wanted to get that out of the way because I just realized y'all don't know shit about me.

It's the end of the day and I just wanna go home and sleep.

I walk out to my car but I was stopped by jasmine the biggest hoe in school

Man fuck she want ?

"Hey Stacey " she tried to say it seductively but failed. "Wassup jasmine" I say dry asf because I just wanna go home. "Oh nothing I'm having a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you were coming?" She ranted. "Yea I might slide through"I said unsure. "Alright see you then" she said smacking my butt🙄.

I continued walking to the car, once I got there promise looked real life mad.

"Finally what took you so damn long"

She can't be talking to me like that

"Girl stfu and get in the car." I drove to Giovanni school promise went in and checked her out and we were off to my house.

We pulled up to my apartment , we got out and I opened the door for them to go in.

I can tell promise have been stressed out and I can kinda tell that either they got kicked out or they ran away I don't know but imma get tot the bottom of it.

"Hey Giovanni can you go to the guess room really quick while I talk to you sister ?" She nodded her head as she walked to the guess room.

"So I figured maybe you guest got kicked out or ran away shit i don't know bu-" she cut me off.

" Why are you all up in my business , don't worr-" I cut her back off the fuck she think she is?

"Damn can't you just fucking listen for once ? you don't listen to get what the fuck I'm trying to say , you only listen to respond damn just let me finish what I had to say."

Now back to what I was saying

"I figured maybe you guys got kicked out or ran away and I can see that you looked stressed out and I want you to know I'm here for y'all and you and vanni can stay here as long as y'all need but I have one rule, NO HOES in my house deal ? "

"Look here we not no charity case I don't need you feeling bad for us." She said with so must attitude."

"Do you have to talk back so much damn just take the fucking offer." I said pissed off because like I'm up here trying to be nice and you have a fucking attitude ughhh.

"Aright but we won't be here to long we don't wanna be a burden."

"Vanni wouldn't be a burden but you on the other hand that's another story." She smirked a little but rolled her eyes and went to the guest room to get vanni so I can tell her the news because she still not talking to promise.

I talked to vanni she was pretty happy about the news , I asked them if they want pizza and wings they both agreed and I order the food , we found a movie to watch.

It was a knock on the door and it was the pizza guy , I gave him the money and we sat down ate pizza and watched Friday.

My phone buzzed and it was my sister and I got so happy because I missed them so much.
Text Messages

My babygirl😍👑 : HEY BIG SIS I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH💋
Me: hey Jayla I miss you too finally got your phone back I see 😂where is James ?
My babygirl😍👑 : oh so you think that's funny ass eater 😒? And he right here you know I don't like when he by himself around mamma.
Me: Duhh 😌 and I know jay things gonna get in order and soon y'all would lol be living with me.
My babygirl😍👑: I know sis I pry for her all the time why won't god answer my prayers?
Me: That's all you can do jay and it take time is gonna get better baby sis, kiss James on the head for me and tell him I love him.
My babygirl😍👑: He said he love you to and I love you to Stace but I'm sleepy lol talk to you later 😘
Me: Alright y'all get some rest and I'll talk to you later.
End of conversation

The rest of the night went by smooth and I went to bed.

"STACEYYY WAKE UP HELP MY SISSY " I was awoken by Giovanni crying and screaming for me to help her sister.

I rushed to the guest room to see promise have a nightmare. She was crying and yelling for "him" to stop and leave her alone and she sorry and won't do it again.

I gently shake her but she hit me up side of my head I lowkey think she meant to do that😑.

"Come on promise wake up it's just a dream" I say softly. She finally open her eyes and just bust out crying into my arms.

"Shhh...it's ok babygirl it was just a little nightmare, everthing is going to be fine shh..do you wanna sleep with me in my bed ? " she hesitated at first but nodded her head.

"Alright come on" I said picking her up bridal style.

Once we got in my room I laid her down in the bed and I was about to walk and ask vanni if she want to sleep with us to until promise grabbed my hand "don't leave" she said scared. "I'm coming right back I'm just going to get vanni ok ?" She nodded and laid back down.

I walked into the guest room and vanni was sitting on the edge of the bed with her face in her hands sniffling.

I guess she felt my presence because she raised her head and ran to me asking about  her sister.

"Do you wanna sleep with us vanni?" I asked clamming her down. "Yes please I'm a little scared to sleep by myself " she said in the cutest baby voice I every heard. "Ok come" she followed me into my room.

I laid in the back while promise laid in front of me and vanni laid in front of her. I wrapped my arm around promise and she snuggled deeper in my chest and I fell asleep.
**************************************
I Know it's A Little Boring But This Next Chapter Boutta Be lit Boiiiii 😝😝

Thanks for reading💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 14.5K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
576K 952 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
182K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
78.1K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...