Loyal Wife (Gruvia Fanfiction)

Per Yandere_Juvia

Juvia is kind and sweet. She loves kids. She's 25 years old. Gray is cold hearted. He works in police station... Més

(1)Be good to your wife
(2)Kiss
(3)Why Gray-sama?
(4)Massage
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N:GREAT NEWS!!!!!!
(5)Puppy
(6)Sorry
A/N
(7)Crazy
A/N: THANK YOU!!
I'M BACK!!!
(9)Baby problems

(8)Mistake

5.5K 117 176
Per Yandere_Juvia

Gray's POV:

"Because I.....I was annoyed. He was yelling so..." "Oh ok."

After I finished my food I got up and walked in my bedroom. I have nothing to do...

Maybe I can do something to Juvia. I smirked.

I walked downstairs again and saw that she was cleaning. I slowly walked behind her and hugged her.

"Gray-sama??" After hug I bit her neck and then started to touch her boobs. My hand was slowly going down to her pus*y but then...

"Woof!" I realized that Spirit is here. "Oh Spirit come here!"

Juvia smiled and took Spirit in her hands totally ignoring what we were doing. (-_-)

I will kill this dog (-_-). She started to play with him.

I was about to take her virginity and then this stupid dog came!!!! "Gray-sama let's go for a walk with Spirit
(^-^)." "Ughhhh fine!!" "Yay!"

-TIME SKIP AT THE PARK-

It's so boring!! Why did I agree to go out with her and Spirit!!

As we were walking I saw Angel luckily Juvia didnt saw her.

She started to run to me and I pulled her behind a bush. Juvia is playing with Spirit she's throwing ball for him.

"What do you want B*tch!!??" "Gray-kun please let's have sex~" "NO!"

"If we have sex right here and now I will leave you alone. ;)" FCK!!!!!!

"FCK Okay but then leave me alone forever!" "Okay." I pulled down my pants and boxers and pulled down her panties (Angel is wearing a dress).

Fck...I'm sorry Juvia I need to do this so she can leave us alone forever...I'm really sorry...

I pushed my p*nis inside of her and started to go in and out.

"Oh my Mavis!! Yes Gray-kun just like that!!" This feels so wrong. I'm sorry Juvia...

"Go harder!! Make me pregnant!!" She leaned in an started to kiss me. No. No. No!!

I grabbed her neck and pushed her down. "You kiss me one more time and I will kill you."

When I was about to cum I pulled out and got up. I pulled my boxers and pants up and walked away leaving that slut on the grass.

Good Juvia didn't notice that I wasn't next to her. "Juvia let's go home." "But Gray-sama Spirit is-" "Now!!" "Hai..."

-TIME SKIP AT HOME-

When we got home I quickly ran upstairs and walked in a bathroom. I need to clean my p*nis from that slut.

Juvia's POV:

Why did Gray-sama ran upstairs? Juvia will go see what's wrong.

Juvia walked upstairs and heard water falling down. Is Gray-sama taking a shower?

Juvia opened the door alittle from bathroom and saw that Gray-sama was standing right in front of Juvia with only towel around his waist!!!

"Do you need something Juvia?" Gray-sama asked with serious face. "Umm...J-juvia w-was just-" "Let's take a bath together Juvia."

"H-hai." Gray-sama took off his towel and walked to Juvia. Gray-sama was taking off Juvia's pants and panties while Juvia was taking off her shirt and bra.

"Cmon." Gray-sama said and sat in a tub. Juvia then sat in a tub too.

We started to wash ourselves and when we were done we were just sitting in a tub. Juvia leaned on Gray-sama's chest.

"Gray-sama when will we have our children?" Juvia asked while blushing like crazy. (#*-*#)

"Idk. I haven't even took your virgi-" "Then take it right now!" "What. (._.)"

"Let's have s*x right now!" "Oi oi calm down." Juvia turned around to face Gray-sama and grabbed his p*nis.

"OI!! JUVIA!! (#×0×#)" Juvia then sat on Gray-sama's p*nis. "GRAY-SAMA IT HURTS SO MUCH!!" Juvia cried and hugged Gray-sama.

"JUVIA WHY SO SUDDENTLY!? OF COURSE IT WILL HURT BECAUSE YOU ARE A VIRGIN!!"

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, IT HURTS SO BAD!!"

"Wait 5 min it will stop hurting so bad." "Ow ow ow ow ow!!" Gray-sama hugged Juvia back.

"Does it feels better?" "Hai." "Okay then I will start to move." Gray-sama was going slowly at first because he didn't wanna hurt Juvia.

Juvia is moaning so much!! Gray-sama saw that it started to feel good to Juvia so he started to go faster.

Juvia was moaning and screaming very loud so Gray-sama kissed Juvia.

He was exploring Juvia's mouth with his tongue but then we heard somebody knocking on the door.

"YO GRAY!! BE EASY ON JUVIA SHE'S A VIRGIN BAKA!! AND LET HER BREATHE SHE ISN'T USED TO IT!!!"

Ultear-san?

"SHUT THE FCK UP ULTEAR!!!!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??" "I SAID SHUT THE FCK UP!!!"

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT JUVIA IS THERE I JUST WANT TO BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!!"

"CRY!!" And them we didn't hear Ultear-san yelling back.

It looks like Ultear-san walked away."Gray-sama let's do it just a little bit longer. Please. (#;-;#)" "Okay."

Gray-sama got on top of Juvia. "Gray-sama water is going out of a tub!!"
"We can easily clean it."

"Gray-sama please go harder and faster now." "Okay."

As Gray-sama started to go faster it was feeling better. "Juvia I will cum!"

Gray's POV:

When I came in Juvia I hugged her.
"This was great." I didn't hear Juvia say anything I looked at her and saw that she had happy face.

"Juvia are you okay?" "Gray-sama we will have a baby. (#♡0♡#)" I looked at her with confused face.

"What are you talking about woman." "Well Gray-sama's cum is inside of Juvia. (#♡0♡#)"

Then I remembered........I came inside of her..........

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

420K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...