1993 ♡ | Keith Powers A.U [ C...

Από hoodratfae

It's the year of 1992 and Aaliyah will be 17 soon, all she wants to do is leave her home which is full of bro... Περισσότερα

♡ 1
♡ 2
♡ 3
♡ 4
♡ 5
♡ 6
♡ 7
♡ 8
♡ 9
♡ 10
♡ 11
♡ 12
♡ 13
♡ 15
♡ 16
♡ 17
♡ 18
♡ 19
♡ 20
♡ 21
♡ 22
♡ 23
♡ 24
♡ 25
♡ 26
♡ 27
♡ 28
♡ 29
♡ 30
♡ 31
♡ 32
♡ 33
♡ 34
♡ 35
♡ 36
♡ 37
♡ 38
♡ 39
♡ 40 ♡
Updates/ what happened to luke.
sequels/spin offs?
Why I deactivated daddy.appreciation, my feelings and my truth
HELP !!!

♡ 14

5.6K 404 339
Από hoodratfae

Falling for you and I just can't help myself baby, I'm falling

Montell Jordan ~ 1996

Luke P.O.V

I sit on my bed reading through Keith's corny ass journal, It seems like the only thing he writes about is Aaliyah, like damn if you felt that deeply about her you should have been told her, but It's to late for that now. I close the book and throw it on the side of my bed.

My pager buzzes on my dresses and I quickly reach over grabbing, Bri's number flashes across. I walk out into the living room sitting on the couch and picking up the phone dialing her number.

"Yo wassup,"I say as Briana picks up the phone.

"How is everything going with you and Aaliyah?"She asked me and for some reason I feel weird from the mention of her name.

"It's going fine, but don't think I need Keith's Journal anymore because the other stuff he has in there about her is real personal and it would sound weird and random if I say it to her." I explain.

"Well keep it because Keith is going crazy looking for it and I don't want him writing in it anymore, all he does is write about that bitch and that shit is hella fruity," Briana says and I laugh.

"I told you ya boy be on some fruity shit,"I laugh.

"Don't talk about my nigga Luke,"She says causing me to laugh even harder.

"Whatever girl,"

"Anyways did you and Aaliyah fuck yet."Aaliyah questions.

"Nah, man she doesn't want to have sex yet, I've finger fucked her a few times and she sucked my dick but that's about it,"I sigh and she laughs.

"Are you serious? You two have been dating for damn near three weeks now, Keith and I fucked after out first week of dating."She tells me.

"Well you're a whore so that's not hard to believe."I laugh and I hear her gasp on the other side of the line.

"I'm not a whore! "She snaps causing me to laugh harder.

"Yeah, but you fucked me at My pajama party when Keith took Aaliyah home, and I'm his home boy so that kinda makes you a hoe."I tell her and she's silent.

"Let's not talk about that okay,"She says her tone low and I shake my head.

"So when do you think you and her will fuck?"Briana ask and I don't really know the answer to the question. My mind wonders as I think about Aaliyah's soft brown skin on top of mine, her curly hair a mess on top of her head as she bounces up and down on me while I grip her small perky breast. I feel myself growing hard as I think about her.

I don't know what has been going on with me lately but ever since what happened the other week my feelings for her have changed. I've never felt like this just because of a girl giving me head. Briana is saying something on the other end of the phone but I wasn't really paying attention, I hang up the phone getting up and walking into my room. I need to get Aaliyah off my mind but I can't with my dick hard as fuck from the simple thought of her riding me. The memory of her mouth wrapped around me causes me ache. I can't help but to pull my pants and boxers down wrapping my hang around myself, Her name slips out of my mouth as I rub myself. It doesn't take me long to finish spilling out all over my shiny wooden bedroom floor.

Keith's P.O.V

I sit down on my bed completely frustrated and defeated. I literally destroyed the entire house looking for my Journal and it was nowhere to be found. I don't know how I lost it, it's usually always put up safe. I felt myself getting emotional, I wrote so much about her in my journal, so many deep thoughts that I would never want anyone to read. I can't believe I misplaced it. I had so many drawings and sketches of her. So many poems I've written about her and to her. I try to calm myself down, I know it will come up somewhere it couldn't have just disappeared.

I soon hear the door bell ring so I get up to go see who it was, It can't be my mom or dad they both have their keys, I'm not expecting anyone so I don't know who it could be.

I unlock the door and pull it open not bothering to ask who it is. My eyes widen at the sight of Aaliyah standing in front of me, I haven't seen her in like a week and a half.

"Liyah..What are you doing here?"I question and she smiles.

"I miss my best friend."She says simply making me feel good inside.

"Come in!"I tell her and she walks in.

She looked so different today, so happy, her usual kinky black hair was flat ironed down her back, her skin was glowing she looked beautiful. She had on a big brown sweater that went mid-thigh, She was wearing it like a dress.

We walk into my room and she sits right on my bed.

"How have you been Keith, you look so tired."She says looking at me with a sympathetic look. She's right I haven't gotten a good night sleep in days, I always fall asleep and then wake back up and fall back a sleep and I don't know why. My dreams have been so dark lately and I hate it.

"Yeah I am kind tired,"I sigh.

"Go to bed early tonight okay,"She says her voice so sweet and kind and I just nod. I sit next to her and the bed and she smiles.

"y-you look so happy Liyah,"I tell her the words I wanted to say not coming out. I wanted to tell her she looked so beautiful but I just couldn't and I don't know why.

"I am happy Keith, I'm so happy."She tells me showing her beautiful white smile.

"Why are you so happy,"I ask genuinely wanting to know. I love that she's happy she has been so down for such a long time and now she's happy again and that makes me happy.

"Honestly it's Luke, the things that he says to me just brightens my day Keith, He's so sweet and he makes me feel so beautiful, he makes me love the things about myself that everyone else tells me is not attractive."She says taking a breath, the smile on her face doesn't leave, but the smile makes my heart ache, It ache's because I wanted to be the one to tell her that's shes's beautiful and the things that she see's as flaws or imperfections are what make her so perfect.

"I'm happy that he's doing right by you Liyah,"I simply say. I just sit and watch her she moves her hand down to her thighs, Her skin is so creamy and beautiful. I quickly move my eyes from her legs and back to her face.

"Thanks Keith, I just really miss seeing you everyday.. I really don't want the fact the Luke and I are dating to ruin our friendship."She says placing her small hand onto mine.

"Nothing could ruin our friendship,"I tell her truly looking down at her hands. Something peculiar catches my eye. She has small purple bruises on her wrist as if she had been grabbed extremely hard.

"What's happen to your wrist?"I ask her, a flash of panic spreads over her face but quickly disappears.

"I'm not sure, I woke up and they were there," She said and I could see in her eyes that she wasn't being truthful, and that's not like her to lie, we don't lie to each other.

"Liyah.. Why are you lying to me."I ask her

Before she could answer the door bells rings again.

"I'll get it,"She says eagerly getting up and walking out of my room, I quickly follow behind her.

"Aaliyah, I'm serious what happened."I ask her but she ignores me as she pulls the door open.

"What the fuck." I hear Lukes voice say as he looks down at Aaliyah.

"H-hi Luke," She stutters as she walks backward as Luke walks forward into the my house.

"What are you doing over here."He snaps at her.

"I.. I came here to see Keith we haven't hung out in a while."She says softly as she slowly walks over to Luke.

"We talked about this last night didn't we,"He says and I start to put things together.

"What's the issue with Liyah coming over here,"I ask him and he looks over at me.

"She's my girlfriend and I don't want her hanging around niggas while I'm not around."Luke said looking at me up and down. I feel myself getting angry. Who the fuck does he think he is. I've been friends with Aaliyah for 9 years, he's not going to just tell her that she can't hang out with me.

"Why the fuck are you over here anyway?" I ask him.

"I left my house key here the other day,"He tells me.

"Oh, yea my mom found it and put it up,"I say as I go into the kitchen getting it off of the counter, "Here."I say placing it into his hands.

"Come on Aaliyah we're leaving," Luke tells her as he grabs ahold of her already bruised wrist. she winces back and I completely loose it.

"Get your fucking hands off her,"I scream as I snatch Aaliyah away from him and getting in his face.

Luke pushes me hard as fuck causing me to stumble back. My fist ball up tightly I was so close to punching him but Aaliyah runs and gets in front of him shielding his body.

"Guys please what are you doing,"She says her eyes full of fear.

"He gave you those fucking bruises and I know it don't even try to fucking lie Aaliyah,"I snap and she shakes her head.

"No Keith he didn't,"She says looking at me in my eyes.

"Mind your fucking business, She's my girlfriend what goes on between the two of us doesn't concern you,"Luke yells at me and I'm ready to tackle him to the ground.

"I swear I'll fucking kill you if I find out your hurting her,"I say coldly looking him dead in his eyes.

"Keith please,"Aaliyah pleads her body still sheilding Luke.

"Let's go,"Luke says grabing her again this time pulling her out the house. They both leave out of the house the door slaming behind them.

My blood was boiling and I wanted to fucking scream. I punch the wall causing a huge dent, my knuckles crack and bleed from the impact.

"Fuck"I shout holding my hand thigtly.

Wassup my niggas I'm sorry for such a late update but yallll this weekend i'm updating hellla. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter or didn't enjoy it lol but please vote and comment tell her what was going through your mind throughout this chapter. My story isn't going to be super long but not short as fuck either. I want to make sure I make it detailed and I don't just skip around details are important to me any wayyyys thanks for reading I fuck with you guys heavy and if you aren't following my Keith fanpage its @daddy.appreciation ~Lisa

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

352K 12.8K 67
I saw her and I knew from that moment on I would never love someone the way I love her. Mature content New writer -this story is not edited so please...
119K 3K 55
"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ'ꜱ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball playa tyree hate each other...
Something About Blue (S.A.B) Από Sky

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.4K 87 34
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
6K 299 16
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS