Air Buddies

De Wolf_Diva0722

* I DO NOT OWN AIR BUDDIES, I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTER NAMED TINY ALL THE GOES TO WALT DISNEY * ============... Mais

~⋅{ Chapter 1 }⋅~
~⋅{ Chapter 3 }⋅~
~⋅{ Chapter 4 }⋅~
~⋅{ Chapter 5 }⋅~
~{ Chapter 6 }~
~⋅{ Chapter 7 }⋅~
~{ Chapter 8 }~

~⋅{ Chapter 2 }⋅~

2.7K 45 6
De Wolf_Diva0722

~ Tiny's P.o.v ~

My brothers, sister and I we're sitting in our basket as we weren't allowed to go to Noah's basketball game.

Which B-Dawg was extremely excited about since basketball is basically he's life.

Me personally I like Rugby and also football which is kinda the same thing, which is why I play with Budderball the most.

" Noah! Come on! We've gotta go now," Noah's Mom yelled from downstairs.

Then Noah came into our room.

" I'm serious. You guys need to chill," Noah told us. " Be back soon, okay,"

Then he left and we followed behind him. But stayed at the top of the stairs watching.

" Hi, Mrs. Niggles," Noah greeted.

" I worked all day on this little piece of perfection," Mrs. Niggles said. " Blueberry pie, just for my favorite little boy,"

" Did somebody just say, "Blueberry pie"," Budderball asked.

" Budderball, put a muzzle on it," Rosebud said.

" Yeah, they'll hear us. But seriously, did they say pie, " I asked.

" Dudes, if we wanna go to the game, we're gonna have to get by Niggles," Mudbud stated.

" Words of wisdom, Mudbud," Buddha said.

" This game's gonna be
off-the-chain insane," B-Dawg added.

" Where are the little darlings," Mrs. Niggles asked.

" They're in their room," Noah answered.

"Time to go," Noah's Dad said.

" Bye, Buddies," Noah's Mom yelled.

Then I heard Dad barking 'bye' to us.

"Have fun," Mrs. Niggles said.

As Noah and his parents walked out the door.

" Come on, guys. Follow me," Budderball said. As we all ran down the stairs with our toys.

Budderball with his football, Buddha with his baseball, B-Dawg with his basketball, Mudbud with his volleyball, Rosebud with her soccer and last me with my rugby football.

Then we ran towards the doggy door. Only to get stopped by
Mrs. Niggles.

" Where might you think you're going," Mrs. Niggles asked us.
" Oh! I know what you little Buddies want," She said. "Bath time it is,"

We all dropped our balls. I hate bath time especially with Mrs. Niggles.

~ Time Skip ~

" Cleanliness is next to godliness," Mrs. Niggles said scrubbing our heads. Then it looked like she realized something. " One, two, three, four, five. Somebody's missing,"

She turned around at the noise of Mudbud whimpering and saw Mudbud in the corner.

Run Mudbud! Run while you can!

" Oh. Come here, you mucky pup. In you pop. Oh, bath time is so much fun. Rub-a-dub-dub, six pups in a tub," She added.

She them put Mudbud next to me and scrubbing Mudbud's head. Once we finished our bath she put us in our room in our basket.

" Have a nice nap. Now, you behave. I'll be back in an hour," Mrs. Niggles said leaving.

" Nobody tells B-Dawg he's gotta take a nap," B-Dawg said.

As we left the room and watched Mrs. Niggles from the stairs.

"Careful. Gotta make sure she doesn't see us," Budderball said.

" Hey, look. She's got a ball," Rosebud said.

I looked next to get to see a bag of balls.

" If the Buddies can't go to the game, the game will come to the Buddies," B-Dawg said loudly.

" Shh. Mrs. Niggles is finding her inner peace. She's falling asleep," Buddha said.

" I don't know about inner piece, I want a piece of pie," Budderball said.

" Word up, brother," I said.

" She's going," Buddha said.

" Going," Mudbud added.

" Going," Budderball added.

" Going,"Rosebud added.

" Going," B-Dawg added.

" And she's gone," I said. " I'm going in,"

" Yeah, let's do it," Rosebud said.

Then we all raced down the stairs to the bag of balls.

I grabbed the football and me and Budderball started to play. After a few minutes the place was covered with the string.

As Budderball had the ball I tackled him and grabbed the ball and made a touchdown.

" And Tiny wins the Super Bowl," I said hooting.

" Touché sis," Budderball said sighing in defeat.

" And now for a little postgame celebration. Budderball, come help me," I said.

" Sure thing," Budderball said knowing I'm short.

We went over to the counter and I balance myself on Budderball's back and grabbed onto the counter. I was just struggling to get my feet up.

" Check it out. Budderball and Tiny's going for the pie." B-Dawg said. I finally got my back leg up.

" Touchdown," I shouted.

" Tiny, have I told you lately you're my main pup," B-Dawg stated.

Then I started to push it off. Finally it fell off with loud crash. Which woke Mrs. Niggles up.

" Oh! Oh, my goodness," Mrs. Niggles said looking around at the mess.

" Uh-oh. We woke up Mrs. Niggles," Rosebud said.

" No worries, dudes. She's stuck," B-Dawg said.

" Ooh, you rascals are in big trouble. Help! Help," Mrs. Niggles said yelling. Then she looked at us eating her pie. " Oh, my beautiful pie! How could you,"

" I'm so stuffed," Budderball said laying on his side.

Then there was a car honk.

" Your parents are home," Mrs. Niggles said.

" Uh-oh," I said.

" You're in big trouble now," Mrs. Niggles added.

" Uh, guys, 'rents incoming,"
Mudbud said looking out the window.

" We are so getting a yellow card for this one," Rosebud said.

" Dudes, time to skedaddle,"
B-Dawg said.

Then we all ran up the stairs.

" Where are you going," Mrs. Niggles said angry.

~ Time Skip ~

We really did it this time. But, we just really wanted to go to the game and have fun.

" This time is always hard for puppies," Mom said.

" It was hard for me when I was your age," Dad added.

" If you stayed here forever, you'd miss out on so much, like taking care of people of your own," Mom said.

" But I already got mad love for my peeps right here," B-Dawg said.

" Okay, but you're gonna have more peeps, which means more of that mad love, dear," Mom said.

" But, mom, who would want the runt of the litter? No one wants a runt," I said.

" Honey, you may be the runt of the litter and small, but you have advantages of begin the small one," Mom said. I sighed.

" Alright, good night, mom, Dad. Good night everyone sweet dreams," I said. As I fell asleep.

" Good night, pups," Mom said.

⋅|| Word Count = 1052 ||⋅

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.3K 654 34
Sequel, AU. It's almost been a year and it's still hard for Sutton to count the Marvel universe as home. But when a mystery illness strikes her, Sutt...
2.7K 160 7
Book 2 of Extraordinary Mutant - set in Days Of Future Past (pls read book 1 first if you haven't already!) It's been about 10 years since that day i...
1.1K 50 5
-# 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 �...
1K 113 12
The Time Lord is back. But is this a good thing? The human Doctor and Rose finally had something great going on, so what does the Time Lord's arrival...