Claiming Her Back (COMPLETED)

By ixoraaroxi

Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 💝
Chapter 31 💝
Chapter 32 💝
Chapter 33 💝
Chapter 34 💝
Chapter 35 💝
Chapter 36 💝
Chapter 37 💝
Chapter 38 💝
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 29 💝

352K 8.7K 887
By ixoraaroxi

David's POV

The spotlight illuminated the stage and the audience were all focusing on me. I noticed their flirtitious glances, including the female host adjacent to me.

I was never timid to this type of situation, but this one made me nervous like hell.

I had been interviewed and featured countless times from different parts of the world as the most successful and highest paid male model and a businessman, and that made my life so exposed.

People wanted to know everything about me; from the clothes I was wearing to the type of toothpaste I was using. They seemed to know a lot of me, but there was one thing they were not aware of.

That I was married once. No, I'm still married.

She was my limelight. She was the reason I couldn't wait to get home. She had been my everything.

I just realized it when she disappeared from my life already.

You never know who you are until you loose something.

I was stupid. I made a mistake. How could I do that to her. My wife. My own wife. The woman who valued and trusted me with everything in her.

I was sitting on a couch in front of the cameras and the crowd. I felt the total tension inside me.

She must had watched me.

"You have been selected to judge for this year's Miss Universe. But aside from that purpose, what are the other things that you plan to do while staying in the country?" The female host asked me.

"My woman is here." I answered without hesitations.

All of the people inside the room gasped in surprised.

I'm here for you, baby.

"Does she know you're here for her?"

"No." I replied. No, she doesn't.

"So you'll gonna surprise her then? Are we going to hear a wedding bell soon?"

I smiled.

"She's already my wife."

"We haven't heard this before. Wow! Would you mind to tell us how long you've been married?

"It's been almost two years now." I chuckled upon seeing the shocked crowd.

I earned whoops of delight from them.

"Wow. This is such a blast. Ladies and gentlemen, the sexiest and most stylish male model and businessman on Earth is already taken. So back off!" I never saw it coming from the female host herself. I suppressed a laugh.

She continued to asked me questions related to my business and my career as a model. The interview was finished in exactly 30 minutes, and I left immediately for my next photoshoot.

I came here not because of the pageant but all because of my wife, Olivia Miller. My Olivia.

My private investigator told me that she returned to her homeland after leaving London. At least it was where she went based on the travel records of the airline.

Accepting the task to be a judge of the pageant was just my sideline. I had to know the places around this country. I had to impress her. I sound like a stalker now.

I didn't want to just show up in her doorstop and shocked her. Scaring her away was the last thing I would do.

Here I come, baby. I will never let you go. Never again.

****

When I arrived at the university, I was welcomed by the giggles and gasps from the students. I met Mr. Patrick, the university dean. He introduced me to the fellow teachers and associates. 

Honestly, I felt so flattered of the attention I was getting from them. Whenever we shook hands, it seemed like they didn't want to let my hand go. I was always the one pulling away. I just laughed inwardly. Not that I was assuming but the women were obviously flirting with me. I got a lot of this but it was sometimes creepy.

I stood up scanning my eyes around the room. Where is she?

I want her. Where is she?

"And this is our literature teacher Miss Olivia Grey." I heard Dean Patrick spoke.

I turned around to see the woman who had been hunting my night dreams and my daydreams. She didn't notice me yet. She was busy balancing her bag and the books from falling.

I followed her with my eyes. When she looked up, complete shock was written on her face. She stumbled back and her books fell. I quickly strode towards her and helped her.

She didn't looked at me. I knew she was pretending she didn't know me.

When our hands brushed, I could feel her burning and tensed. I was the only man who could make her shiver like this.

She seemed uneasy. I knew she couldn't resist me. And I knew it was bad but I enjoyed seeing her so flustered.

She looked so sexy and beautiful in her white casual dress. I clenched my fist and sighed heavily. I was having a hard time controlling myself and my raging testosterones. I wanted to ravish her right then and there.

I was watching her. She looked uncomfortable. She was intentionally looking away. She knew I could make her orgasm with just my stares.

Her phone suddenly rang so she quickly excused herself out of the office.

I'm gonna get you back again, baby.

My guts were kicking me. I wanted to run after her.

Becoming a benefactor of the university was still part of my plan. I have to be close to her. Since this was the place she always went to, I had to gain all access inside the university so I could follow and check her everyday.

I sounded like a stalker but I don't care!

I got back to the hotel where I was staying. I removed my cuffs and my tie and sat down on the large couch.

I was recalling our encounter few hours ago. I finally found her. She looked thinner than before.

Olivia was the type of woman who didn't care if she was fat or thin, as long as she didn't skip meals. That was one of the things I loved about her. She always loved my cooking.

She was far different from the women I dated before. They would always choose salad on the menu and loved to go to fancy restaurants. But my Olivia would rather eat the street foods and lots of carbs.

She was never fond of gym and workouts; she was not getting fat anyway.

I never let her out of my sight. I would sometimes dragged her with me to the gym inside my penthouse early in the morning but it always ended up, me sweating profusely while she slept on the couch. Then, I had to carry her back to the room again.

I had read in some magazines that sex was the best exercise. So I always made sure that she got workouts everyday.

I always made love to her like everyday. I loved how she became a wanton in bed.

I became an insatiable man since I met my Olivia. I couldn't get enough of her. I always craved for her.

Even at late nights when I get home drained and tired, she would always wait for me and gave me an Earth shattering blowjobs.

I remembered the first time when she initiated that I would teach her how to do a blowjob, her cheeks were so red that she hid at the crook of my neck for almost an hour because she became so shy after. She swallowed it down her throat and I was like.....hell yeah!

I was extremely happy when I found out I was her first. That first night during our honeymoon, I made love to her many times until dawn and taught her different positions while she was willingly submitting herself to me.

I already memorized every contour of her body, and I always loved hearing her screaming my name when she orgasmed and when I ate her pussy.

I had just started. I needed to find a way to get closer to her. To her heart.

****

The next day, I got up early and prepared myself to visit my wife. The investigator had emailed me her address and that was where I was heading to.

I knocked several times on the door but there was still no answer.

I waited patiently.

I must have got the wrong address.

I was about to leave when the door finally opened revealing the most beautiful woman who was only wearing her nighties and a silk pink robe. My woman.

I knew she had no bra underneath the lacy material.

I was in awe. I swallowed hard. I instantly became hard down there. Wow.

I looked down on her chest and her nipples were visible. Those are mine only.

"What are doing here?"

"What I can help you with?" She asked again. Her eyebrows frowned.

There were no words coming out from my mouth.

Get a grip. David.

She was the one and only woman who could make me fall on my feet.

I wanted to devour her right there and then. But I didn't want to scare her.

I noticed her moving back inside and I blocked the door with my foot before she could shut it down to my face.

She looked so nervous. Well, I am too.

If she slapped me, I would accept it. I deserved it.

I invited myself in. I knew it would anger her more.

"This is trespassing. Please see yourself out or I'm calling the guards now." 

I could feel the heat of the invisible smoke coming out from her pretty ears and nose.

"So, this is where you're hiding?" I asked.

"I'm not hiding from anyone." She quickly responded.

"If you have no business here anymore, please get out!"

But instead of going out, I made my way to the couch and sat.

"Aren't you going to ask me for some coffee?"

"You wish." She blurted and raised her eyebrows.

Right on queue, a man entered. He looked like the male version of my Olivia except his charcoal black hair while Livy has light brown hair.

"Who is he Livy?" The man asked.

"He is...ahm...David...a friend...." 

I stood up.

"Hi, I'm David Miller. You must be Olivia's brother, France?"

"I am." He smiled while returning a handshake.

Her brother left quickly to take a bath.

"I think your overstaying already. Please make sure to lock the door when you get out." She really sounded so pissed.

"Why can't you say my name?" She was walking out but instantly stopped.

"Why can't you speak my name?" I asked again.

"I still remember how you used to shout it when I pleasure you and make you cu...."

"Stop."

She turned around. I saw the tears brimming in her eyes. It made me soften.

No. Don't cry, baby. I don't want you to cry.

"We're done." She said straight to my eyes.

She walked to the front door and that was my cue.

Before I stepped out, I leaned to her and kissed her neck. She whimpered.

"I will come and claim you back."

I vow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 107K 36
"What the hell!?" I look at my husband and supposedly best friend on his desk. "Baby, it's not what it looks like" He gets up and tri...
2.4M 91.7K 37
I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl...
10.4K 267 27
Keeping my baby a secret from my brother's best friend felt right. Until I got knocked up again. My brother warned me to stay away from his arrogant...
279K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...