My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Thro...

By s0undtrack

More

My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(2) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(3) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(4) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(5) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(6)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(8) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(9)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
[10] My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
[11]My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
[12]My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
SORRY :/

(7)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

810 13 1
By s0undtrack

**Well, here's chapter ... uh, seven ;D.

Please COMMENT.

And VOTE.

And BECOME A FAN.

It really means a lot to me!

:P**

CHAPTER SEVEN:

I tried to mentally close my eyes, but they wouldn't. I was forced to see the unsuspecting hobo sitting there about to get killed by my boyfriend. The hobos' eyes opened.

All of a sudden the scene changed and Ethan was standing like ten feet from the guy. "What the hell was I about to do!?" he yelled.

Demarkis looked at Ethan and then back to the hobo. "We should leave," he said.

"What's happening?" the hobo mumbled.

"Hold on. One sec." Demarkis leaned down and looked the homeless guy in the eyes. "Forget everything that has happened tonight," Demarkis said calmly. They kept staring into each others eyes. All Ethan did was stare at them, didn't even move. I could hear cars off in the distance. Well, Ethan heard them, but I was Ethan, so . . . yeah.

Then mans eyes closed and he fell back down on the ground, asleep. "Come on." Demarkis motioned for Ethan to follow him as he started walking out of the alley (at a vampire speed, I might add) and Ethan followed, just a little slower.

"What is wrong with me? I was going to kill that guy! Why didn't you try and stop me?! You know I never wanted to kill him!" Ethan was going on and on. He was really upset.

"What is wrong with you? You are a vampire. Yes, you might have been going to kill that guy. But you didn't. I didn't try and stop you because it was your choice there. And I didn't know that you did not want to kill him. You obviously did, since you are a vampire, but you are a new vampire, so it may be harder than normal to resist the urge to drink human blood. It gets easier as you are around humans longer."

A thought occured to me. Did Ethan want to kill me? Or at least drink my blood? No, he's Ethan. He loves me. He wouldn't do anything to purposely harm me. But, then again, he's a vampire. I couldn't stop him anyways. Then I decided that if I ever was going to die, the best way to go was probably being killed by a vampire. That would be exciting. Oh! What the hell am I thinking?! All right, Kailynn, back to the conversation.

Ethan and Demarkis were now on a well-lit road where there were a few cars going by. He could hear people talking inside the cars about random things. Heard the radio, movies, pets. Basically everything. "Am I supposed to hear this much? I have a headache."

"Yes."

"Oh. How old are you?"

"I will be . . . 316 in seventeen days."

"Whoah. Do vampires age?"

"Depends."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you become a vampire Tracker, like me, who changes humans into vampires, then you go through this ceremony and they put this type of spell over you and you will live forever without aging, until someone kills you. Or you kill yourself."

"Why would you kill yourself?"

"The vampire life-style can be a lonely and depressing one."

"But will I age?"

"You will if you don't turn into a Tracker. Which you probably won't. You have to go through years and years of training. Sometimes humans train before they are vampires. Because they want to be."

"Oh . . . how do people know about vampires?"

"Humans? They usually find out about us by accident, or one of their close friends tell them. Or things like that."

"Ah. Can I turn a human?"

"If you want to be killed, yes."

"Huh?"

"Normal vampires will either die in the process of turning a human or will be hunted and killed by vampire police for turning a human without a blooding liscense."

"Hm. Okay. Thanks for the tip. How do you change a human?"

"Well, you have to drain three fourths of the humans blood out of their system, where they are about to die of blood loss and then they have to drink the vampires' blood until they are full again. Then the newly-turned vampire has to drink human blood or else they will die. Forever."

"Can I tell Kailynn? You know, tell her what I am?"

"The young lady at the hospital?" I nodded. "If you want to. I read her thoughts there and she seems to love you very much, even for a human."

"Thanks . . . Wait, what? What do you mean 'for a human?'"

"Vampires are capable of holding more emotions and feelings than humans. She holds more love for you than most humans hold for everyone."

Ethan smiled. "I love her, too." Aww!

"I can tell you do. Just make sure she doesn't tell anyone. No more than two people."

"I'll make sure."

Hmm . . . So he told me and I told Austie. That's two people. So, technically we didn't break any rules! Ahha, awesome. WAIT, I can't tell Haley!? . . . Crap. . . . I guess I'll have to talk about this later.

"Go ahead," I heard Demarkis say.

What? What'd I miss? I didn't hear Ethan say anything . . .

"Go ahead and do what?" Ethan said

"Go ahead and see Kailynn. I can read your thoughts and you're thinking that you want to go to her and tell her. Go ahead."

"Thanks. Can I go . . . now?"

"Yes." Ethan smiled and ran in the direction of my house.

When he reached my house (which was very soon, I might add) he went under my window and quickly climbed my tree.

He was right next to my window in no time at all. He tapped the window. Tapped again. And again. And again. Then there I was. My hair was all messed up and I looked very tired. I squinted my eyes because I could barely see in that darkness. Déjà vu.

Then I fell into darkness again and I couldn't see anything. Everything stopped moving and I fell forwards. A pair of strong arms held me. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Ethan. I hugged him and he immediately hugged back. I was in my bathroom again. I sat back and fixed my hair because since I saw myself in that vision thingie with my hair messed up I was self-conscious. "Whoah."

"I know."

"That was awesome!"

He chuckled and then stood up. So did I. I turned off the shower and opened the door. "Mom?"

"Yes, honey?" I saw Mom walking down the stairs.

"Oh, nothing. Just making sure you're here. Can Austie spend the night?"

"Yeah, I already talked to her about it. She's in your room."

"'Kay."

"You better get to sleep soon because it's getting late."

"Okay, Mom. Night, love you."

When my mom was downstairs and out of sight I opened the door wider to let Ethan out. He zoomed out of there so fast I just saw a blur. Dang. That was fast. I shook my head and followed, at a human pace.

"You're slow," Ethan said with a smirk when I got to my room and closed my door and locked it.

"You're a vampire."

"Oh, yeah." His smirk turned into a smile and he laughed.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to this," Austie said, getting up.

"I already did!" I chirped.

"I noticed that."

"Yeah, well are you going to get your stuff for school tomorrow, or are you gonna get it tomorrow morning?" We knew we had school tomorrow, but it doesn't matter because Austie lives a block away and we both walk to school. She usually leaves a little later than I do because she's a slow-poke and I'm the one who hasn't missed a day of school since third grade. . . . Uh, yeah, I know I'm a geek, no need to remind me.

"Tomorrow morning," she groaned. "I fudgen hate our gay school."

"I do, too, but I'm not going!" Ethan sang and did a little happy dance.

"You're gay," Austie told him.

"No!" Ethan said.

"Prove it." I knew where Austie was getting at and I blushed.

"Okay, I will."

"Then do it."

Ethan laughed and pulled me by the waist to his mouth and kissed me. His tongue asked my lips for entrance and I accepted. I took advantage of the moment and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms that were around my waist pulled me even closer. In that moment, Austie disappeared and it was just Ethan and I. The way it was meant to be.

But, of course, every perfect moment has to end. And this one had to end way too soon. "Get a room!" I heard Austie joke and she had my pillow stuffed to her face so she didn't have to see. I laughed and pulled away. I smiled up at Ethan and he was grinning. "Now do you think I'm gay?" he asked Austie.

She pulled the pillow away from her face and smirked. "Just a little."

Ethan was about to pull me to him again, and I would have let him if Austie didn't say, "No! Not again! I believe you! You're not gay!"

We all laughed and I went to my futon and made it from a couch to a bed. Yes, I have a futon in my room and a bed. Haha.

"Who's gonna sleep there?" Austie laughed while smirking at Ethan. She obviously thought Ethan was because he was the guy.

"You are," me and Ethan said together. Ethan might have read my thoughts, but no, he just knows me that well.

Austie smirk quickly evaporated. "What? You're gonna sleep with the guy and I have to sleep on the futon!? You guys are so not fair."

"Yeah, yeah, well he just proved he's not gay and I don't feel like proving I'm not lesbian. Although, I didn't really mind that kiss. . . ." I said thoughtfully.

"Okay, sleep with the dude, I don't really need to see you kiss again," she said, but I could tell she thought it was cute. See, this is why she's my best friend.

We all put our PJs on . . . Well, except Ethan who just wore his boxers.( . . . Help me! I think I'm about to have a heart attack just looking at his gorgeous chest!) We got ready for bed and we all layed down.

I didn't turn the TV on because I can't really sleep with any lights on or any sound. Well, maybe besides music. Ethan was laying near the wall and I was on the edge. Austie was playing Rainbow Veins by Owl City on her phone and she fell asleep in literally two seconds.

I sighed. Today was awesome. It was oddly long, though.

Then I realized I was hungry. Oh, great. My stomach grumbled.

Ethan chuckled. "What!? I'm hungry! Sue me!" I whispered. But then I grinned evily and reached under my bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Aha!" I announced and my hand came up to reveal a granola bar with chocolate chips. "Mwahaha! My secret stash!" I giggled as I opened it and took a bite.

"You're a dork," Ethan mumbled and then flipped me over on the bed. I don't know how he did it. One second I was facing towards the rest of the room and the next I was looking straight into Ethans eyes. "Wha--? Oh, yeah, VAMPIRE." I took another bite.

"Again, I say, you're a dork," he repeated and kissed me so softly that I shivered. Then I shoved the rest of the granola bar in my mouth and smiled. Ethan raised an eyebrow and said, "You look like a chipmunk."

"Thanks," I said with a mouthful of granola. Then I cuddled up against him and he put his arm around me. When I was pefectly comfortable, I fell asleep. But not before I whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep. I didn't even wonder how Ethan was going to get to wherever he lives at in the morning. Since it's going to be sunny . . . Oh, well.

**Yes, there it is!

I'm not making my chapters long, like I did before

Because . . . well, I don't know. Just because. . . .:)

Thanks for reading!

Now COMMENT, VOTE, AND BECOME A FAN!

I mean it!

And just so you know I won't be uploading as fast as I am right now.

It's just that I'm on a roll and I have some ideas.

But I'm running out!

Please if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me about them!

:D

...

So . . . I need comments! I only have one for all I've done so far!!!! D: **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...