POISE//AMBW

By its_nyaih

[Book Cover: @queenbvtch] And to think that such a thing wrapped around two peoples' finger, something deeply... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Side Note*

Introduction

3.5K 136 8
By its_nyaih

I never thought such a thing could happen to two people in love. How such a thing could tear two people holding onto each other, apart. But now, as it comes to my realization, I was the only one that didn't let go. I was the one hanging on to her until finally she pried my hands away that held her tightly, and slipped from my grasp.

She wanted this, and I could do nothing but watch her fall apart, watching her breaths slow down to nothing. I could not stop her. I could not hold her back anymore. The black ink signified our departure and our future hopes and dreams. Indeed, I wished the best for her, but I did not want to lose her...but it seems like I already did.

Twice...

[Comment//Vote//Share]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.4K 66
'give me your hand..save me, save me' ©notnotae book 1 & 2 combined Discontinued since 2021
266 24 24
Continuing with the 2nd installment. I hope you enjoy. This one will be emotional. Warning, signs of depression and anxiety and eating disorder Emot...
147K 8.4K 19
I deserve my punishment. I deserve all the name calling. I deserve for my skin to be painted black and blue. I was stupid and wasn't thinking. You wo...
61.7K 3K 33
What happens when you find everything you could ever want wrapped in a beautiful foreign packaging? STARTED: November 22, 2020 ENDED: June 13, 2021 A...