(18+) Don't Leave|Killing Sta...

By Mary-Miracle

He's my dearest love. The way he sways his crisp dirty-blonde to the side melts me. The soft glares he makes... More

-Prologue-
!!!!Announcement!!!!
-1-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-

-2-

1.9K 50 30
By Mary-Miracle

       Scattered parts of sunlight entered through the cracks of the curtain. The red-orange rays warmed my exposed back. I heard nothing but the feeble sound of a chorus of birds out our window. Their chanting awakened me, cracking open an eye slowly. I faced my boyfriend's closed eyes. Grinning, I observed his features up close. Lines of glares were covering his forehead yet was in a deep slumber. Down to his eyes were the familiar dark circles of his. Perfectly rounded small nose in the center. My eyes trailed further down his face. I caught his pulp lips parted. The same innocent ones that made love to me yesterday. 

I noticed how the blanket made no support covering the upper half of his body, showing off his muscular body. I've glanced on the bite marks and scratches I left on his chest down to his stomach. I bit my lip recalling last night's activities. It was a night that shall remain in my memory forever. 

I pulled the draped blanket over my bare lanky body. I snugged between mellow sheets as the cold breeze passed through my dangly legs. My head shot up hearing the heavy voice of his. "Morning." I scanned through his smirking face. His soft eyes revealed themselves and were all over me. I felt Sang's palms around my waist as he pulled me closer to his bare chest.  "Good Morning," I replied, mirroring his smile. 

It was soft and light above as we continued smiling. Sangwoo ran his fingers along my rib cage, tickling me along the way. With the other hand, he had it above my shaggy black hair. Caressing it and petting it with every giggle I produced. It was a nice rhythm until he removed both hands and left me isolated in the bed. "W-Where are you going?" I asked in a desperate tone. My eyes followed Sangwoo. The dirty blonde reached over at the counter to ensnare his clothes. He slipped on his shirt above his head. "Remember the job promotion I talked about." 

I nodded. "The one at the Square Shopping Center."

The Korean adult bent his legs, fitting them into the two holes of his jeans. Then, he secured his denim jeans with his belt around his waist. "I'm hoping to be accepted, so we can finally rent out of this old junk of a house." Next, kneeled down, tying his laces.

He continued. "We deserve to live in a neat place for a couple like us." 

Sangwoo glanced at me as he finished dressing. He placed a reassuring smile on his face. "I'll be back around late afternoon." I frowned at his statement. I rested my chin against my chest. Sangwoo's legs carried him across to me. He knelt down. Sangwoo slipped his finger under my chin. "Come on now, don't frown. I'll bring good news when I come back, alright baby." He observed my poutful lips before sinking his own lips to mine. Sang leaned away from the kiss and left the house. 

My head sunk into my pillow for a couple of minutes before changing and heading out to the kitchen. The clock which hung from the wall ticked by the second. I turned to spot the current time. It read 9:38 AM. A yawn escaped through my thin lips under my palm. I effortlessly dragged my body to the sink. My hand twisted the faucet open as water rushed in. Compelling my dry hand to contact with the liquid. I flinched at the frigid touch. Gathering both palms I washed my sleepy face off. Before drying my face with a towel I turned the faucet off. 

My mind notated on what to prepare for today's breakfast. I remembered the leftover of Jjigae that one of the neighbors left was buried in the depth of the refrigerator. Adding a sprinkle of rice on top would create an appetizing breakfast. 

I was proud of my display. A small bowl of Jjigae and side dishes of rice along side with banchan. The aroma of the broth wafted my nose. Closing my eyes I inhaled the strong scent of the vegetable Jjigae. I ensnared my chopsticks and spoon. Placing my spoon underneath my chopstick I ate and slurped the Korean dish. I experimented with the types of banchan on my table. I sacrificed half of my Jjigae for Sangwoo. I'd know he'll enjoy it as much I do now. 

The dishes were bathed in the mixture of soap and water, my stomach was full, but it ticked 9:59 AM on the clock. I stared at the clock as my boyfriend's words flashed by. I'll be back around late afternoon, he said. Just imagining how long late afternoon was compared to now was stressful. 

Sauntering across back to the table I laid. My head rested between elbows. I glared at the cluster of pots and pans. My eyes blinked steadily. Until my eyelids became heavy I fell into a deep slumber. 

I was surrounded in a room of darkness. Indiscriminately, I wandered ahead. Then, my eyes spotted a crevice of light ahead. My knees bent with the rhythm of my running, escaping the eerie darkness. Stretching my arm out at the light with the tip of my finger entering the next scenery. I was greeted with a strip of a light glare shot on my eyes. My hands reached over my sensitive eyes, protecting me from blinding. Once the glare left my hands were on my sides. 

It was the same narrow parking outside my house. The one where the cars overlapped each other which caused neighbors to fuss. Yet, the parking lot lacked cars. It was just the isolated sidewalk and houses. I turned around guessing if there were more cars along the isle. Instead, I discovered Sangwoo across the street. 

My hand ached for a greeting, but I left my hand hanging. Steadily my feets dragged myself further up. My eyes widen at the sight ahead. As well did I gasp underneath my hand. For my delicate lover was making out with a stranger. Vigilant, I watched Sangwoo's lips roam around this stranger. My heart sank faster hearing the slurps and love communication they gave off. My pounding chest felt like I have mistrusted the dirty blonde. His passionate love I received was stolen by a stranger. 

I didn't want to loose Sangwoo. Not as a friend, not as a companion but as my lover. I've been fooled in the past with the feeling of love. I was tricked thinking that my partner was tenderness person when they had the absence of kiss to give. There was no deep affection with my previous dates, just lies. But Sangwoo enlightens the spark of my forsaken heart. His tender words worshiped my flaws and desired my perfection. I received a massive amount of devotion from him. More than I can carry around. Sangwoo's juicy love is like sweet plum. It turns sour whenever he does wrong. Maybe like what he was doing now. Yet, I don't know how he'll apologize and redeem himself out of this one. 

Sauntering over the dirty blonde, I grasped his shoulder compelling him to face me. Sang turned with saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth and his lustful eyes. Disgusting. 

I curled my knuckles. "Hey! Who is he?" I bellowed. The Korean adult turned from his side. Instead of the clothed stranger, I saw the plain narrow sidewalk. My eyebrows furrowed. I turned back, looked to my left and right and no sight of the stranger. Am I going nuts?  
My head turned back to the grinning Sangwoo. I pointed. "He was here! I-I saw him! What did yo-" 
I was paused by the pressure of his lips on mine. It was perfectly fine just as he knows he's kissing the correct person. My eyes rested as we kissed. Sangwoo's hands caressed my back with light rubs. Moaning underneath it as I felt his tongue between my hot wet mouth. He flicked his tongue inside my mouth. His teeth nibbled on my lower lip. It was a new thing for him to do, however, it was still pleasing. My hands crawled to his disheveled blonde locks. I tugged the harder he bit. I tugged it sensually until I figured the roughness of his biting. My lower lip was in the middle of his rough teeth as he pressed pressure between them. I tried whimpering and tugged his hair harder as a signal for stopping. But he continued vigorously munching on my lip. My glossy eyes were on the bridge of crying. It was too rough. 

Efforts I tried shoving him off me, but I felt the grip tighten from my back. My heart pounded faster but it wasn't for love anymore. "S-Stop it." I stuttered. The tear slid down my cheek followed by other more. "It hurts," Whined I. 

I was in relief as he released. Hastily, I touched my lip and found blood on the tip of my finger. "Wha-" I gasped. It was the rich blood that Sangwoo has been trying to release. It scared me. I glanced up at him. He eerily smirked. Tears flowed like a river through my cheek. I felt like he was going to secure me in his tender arms and apologize. He'll simply wipe the drops of blood. Instead, he stood still like a statue. A sinister grin as he was enjoying the flow of blood dripping. 

My chin rested on my chest, watching the stream of blood and tears intersecting. Luckily, my eyes caught my reflection through the sharp knife that Sangwoo held. I gasped. His gesture slowly pulled the knife to my nose. I shivered with fear. The sharp object was capable of ending my life in an instant. I gulped down the lump in my throat, silently studying Sangwoo's expression instead. 

He devilishly smirked. "Goodbye." He breathed. 

My eyes widen, now glaring at the knife. Before I was able to scream I turned to the dirty blonde's face one last time. Sangwoo gripped the knife firmly and pushed it through my skin. The tears flowed away. 

"No!" I sprung forward.  I noticed the changing in place. I was no longer at the nightly park. No longer at the gory scenery. It was just a dream.
Even so, my breath quicken and my chest pounded achingly. "What's wrong baby?" The soothing voice of the one who was about to kill me spoke. I flinched back at the sight of Sangwoo. He no longer appeared wicked with the devil smile on his face. No, he was the real Sangwoo with the caring personality. "N-Nothing," I said brushing it off. 

Sang sat across the table and fixated on my maroon eyes. His hand overlapped each other. "What happened to the promotion?" I asked. My ears caught the sound of his sigh. "I didn't get the promotion." Began Sangwoo. His eyes averted me and wandered around the kitchen. I frowned at his immediate response. Our dream of owning a house has become fantasy once again. "But I promised you good news. Therefore, I'm taking you to your favorite Italian restaurant." 

"That must've cost you a fortune, honey!" I proclaimed. 

The dirty blonde focused on my eyes again. He started with his soothing eloquence voice. "Don't worry Bum, all it matters is the fun you'll have there not the cost." 

I nodded. 

My lover stood from the creaking chair. "Alright," He held out his palm to me."Let's go to sleep." "What time is it?" My palm met with his. Sangwoo pulled me up from the chair. "It's 22:48 PM, way too late for you to be up, baby." 

It was 22:48 PM. Have I fallen that deep in a sleep? It was frightening that I survived the long hours trapped inside a horrific dream. But that didn't matter anymore. It was just a dream, a thought of mine that is all made up. For Sangwoo would never abandon me for another nor would he shred me to pieces and enjoy it. His tender love overpowers his personality and that's what I adore about Sangwoo. His love~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
689K 28.9K 47
You had been held captive by Sangwoo and tortured for months while Yoon Bum stayed upstairs. After Oh Sangwoo gets caught and arrested, you're trying...
87.4K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
37.1K 930 92
I don't own killing stalking in any way, all rights belong to Koogi. This is my first Killing Stalking fanfic, Yoonbum, Sangwoo, Yang (and other char...