Here With Me h.s/n.h

By adhdHinata

Tessa is a teenager with a screwed up life. Her mother is dead. Her dad left them. She lives in abusive foste... More

Here With Me h.s/n.h
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

79 7 0
By adhdHinata

After what seemed to feel like hours, Louis and Harry walked out of the classroom. Niall and I stood from our seats. 

"C'mon guys." Louis simply said without stopping.

We all walked back to Louis' car. The school was just about empty except for a couple of teachers roaming the grounds. We drove back to the house in pure silence.

*****

Once we got back Harry went straight to his room. Louis started dinner, and Niall and I did our homework. 

I heard a small thud from upstairs. I turned to Niall and Louis. Neither of them heard it. I walked up the stairs. I walked toward Harry's room since he was the only one up here. I slowly cracked open the door. Peeking in. I opened the door wider. 

*********

[A/N SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTERS!! THEYLL GET LONGER. IM JUST ADDING SUSPENCE!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 79 28
Tessa, 17 years old and going through her last year of highschool. She reflects on the life events that brought her there. The people who supported h...
5.2K 396 55
Avery is a normal girl who lives a very hard life. Her mother is a famous actress and the only person she feels she has is Burtrum, meaning her fathe...
4.3K 273 34
Tessa gets a job and decides to spend her last free summer at her home town. When she comes back she immediately gets to know her brother's new frien...
450K 17.8K 48
Tessa Romano has no idea what she's getting into. Her agenda for her senior year is to stay low and unnoticed until graduation. If she could do it th...