Chapter 13

The next morning my whole body felt sore. I carefully got out of my bed. I wobbled to my closet and put on a long sleeve shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I went the downstairs, and into the kitchen. Louis was leaned against the counter, while looking at his phone.

"Hey kiddo! Are you ready for school today?" He asked while putting his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah. Do I take anything with me?" I asked remembering I don't have my school supplies.

"Yeah, Eleanor bought you some school supplies." He said walking out of the kitchen. I followed behind him. "Here you go." He said pulling out a pink backpack. It was just a plain, pink backpack. He handed it to me, and it was a bit heavy letting me know that the school supplies are inside.

"Thank you!"I said giving him a hug. He was a bit short but not really. I only reached up to his chest, I was the short one.

"Your welcome. Now why don't you go and have breakfast before it's time to go."He said. I nodded my head and walked toward the kitchen.

******

It's eight-ten. I finished my breakfast and washed my plate, along with a couple more dishes that were in the sink. I fixed my hair one last time and waited for Louis to take me to school. Today is going to be long... I'm going to be the new kid at school. Great.

Louis came downstairs with everyone, but Marisa following behind him. They were both dressed and ready. Louis opened the door for all of us to walk out. We got into his car. We drove in silence. I stared out the window, as we drove through an unknown neighborhood.

******

SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY 01/09/14 I WAS BUSY WITH....WITH.... STUFF. YEAH I WAS BUSY WITH STUFF. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. YEAH....NO... I JUST FORGOT. SORRY! ANYWAY KEEP READING! AND PLEASE VOTE! NEED MORE VOTES...