Free! Iwatobi Swim Club x Rea...

By LovelyShadowsOfMusic

Why don't you come and see a love story between you and your favorite swimmer? Take a dive into the arms of... More

Welcome to the world of Free! {Taking requests}
「Your smile, melts my heart」Haruka Nanase x Reader
「Sweeter than cake」 Nagisa Hazuki x Reader
「I'm chained to your heart」 Police!Rin Matsuoka x Thief!Reader
「Want you back」 Dating!Makoto Tachibana x Ex!Reader
「My little Tsundere」 Kisumi Shigino x Tsundere! Reader
Songfic! 「The day you broke my heart.」Cheater!Rin Matsuoka x Reader
「You're only mine, never forget that.」 Matsuoka Rin x Reader
「Trust.」 (Insecure! Jealous!Ryugazaki Rei x Reader)
「Together forever.」Aiichirou Nitori x Reader
「Love At Christmas Eve.」Rin Matsuoka x Reader
Ask The Free Crew and Me Live!
Kuroko No Basuke?
「Terrible Things」Songfic! Sousuke Yamazaki x Reader.
「Misterious Cases.」Surprise Character x Reader.
「Restless And Pleasurable Nights.」Haruka Nanase x Reader. LEMON
「Good Girls Are Bad Girls.」Rin Matsuoka x Reader.
「Alone.」Rin Matsuoka x Reader
「 Mother's Day. 」 Dad! Makoto Tachibana x Mom! Reader
「Hey, Class President.」Mikoshiba Seijuro x Reader. LEMON.
「Forgetting you.」Nanase Haruka x Reader
「Burn.」Nanase Haruka x Reader
「Save Me.」Cheater!Haruka x Heartbroken!Reader x Rei
「All Over Again.」Momotaoru x Reader
「Love.」Makoto x Reader
「Fu*k off!」Matsuoka Rin x Reader
「Love is love.」Haruka Nanase x Male! Reader
「Sorry.」Nagisa Hazuki x Reader
「No.」Matsuoka Rin x Reader
「Fu*k Me.」 Matsuoka Rin x Reader
Flower Language.
「Red Carnation.」Sousuke Yamazaki x Reader
「Gardenias.」Haruka Nanase x Reader
「Lily.」Momotarou Mikoshiba x Reader
「Daisy.」Ryugazaki Rei x Reader
「Sunflower.」Nagisa Hazuki x Reader
「Roses.」Aiichirou Nitori x Reader
「Tulips.」Makoto Tachibana x Reader
「Amaranth.」Kisumi Shigino x Reader
「Irises.」Ikuya Kirishima x Reader
「Lily of the Valley.」Hiyori Tono x Reader
End of Flower Language.
「So Big, So Small.」Mikoshiba Seijuro x Reader

「You Are Mine.」Aiichirou x Yandere! Reader

3.2K 71 31
By LovelyShadowsOfMusic

Yeah, so my teacher began talking bout some robbing that's happening in my country and I began to think in sadist shit

I'm a girl with a potato brain and sadism problems

So someone requested a yaoi one shot so expect one in the next chapter

Buttsmex, maybe, maybe not

Just assume that yes

Well hope you like the one-shot my smol children

⚠️Warning: This contains various curse words and also violence, such as murders. It will also present some sadist fetichism. If you are sensible to this themes I suggest you stop reading right now.⚠️
-♥︎-

Normal Pov.

You were walking aside your best friend Gou, both of you were going to Samezuka Academy.

Gou wanted to visit her brother but promised to hang with you, so the best idea was to visit her brother and having you accompany her.

"Still, why do you want to visit him so much?" You asked your red-headed friend. "Fufufu... You don't know the beauty of that place, all the muscles.... Ah! I think I'm fainting just imagining them~" She started blabbering and fangirling about muscles and you regretted asking.

You were about to arrive and she took your hand and dragged you to the inside of the building.

A lot of the handsome men looked to see you and your friend, some even stopped you both to try and hit on you, but Gou completely ignored them.

"Hey, what are two beautiful girls doing here?" A handsome guy approached you and gave you a flirtatious smile.

"Uhhh..." You became nervous and looked at Gou, who was looking intently at the guy.
"Sorry, but you don't have the muscles that we need. Don't bother us, bye!" She said before dragging you again.

"Did I just get rejected...?" The guy said, looking how the red hair and the (Hair Color) hair faded into the distance.

Arriving at the school's pool, Gou screamed. "RIN, COME HERE YOU LITTLE TSUNDERE SHARK!!" «Little tsundere shark...?» You thought confused and looked at how a red haired guy approached both with a red hue in his cheeks.

"GOU, I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A TSUNDERE NOR A SHARK NOR LITTLE! I'm glad you could come, tho." He said, hugging Gou and pinching her cheeks. "IT'S KOU!!!"

«Oh, I get it now.»

"Senpai!" You heard a soft, sweet voice screaming slightly and you turned to look at the owner of the voice.

A handsome, silver-haired, blue-eyed, toned cutie was running safely at the three of you.

«Thank you Gou, for bringing me to this paradise...»

"Oh, Aiichirou what's up?" Gou said and shook hands with the silver-haired cutie. "It has been great, thanks..." He trailed of as he took notice of you watching him.

Your eyes met and you felt like time stopped and it was just the two of you.

"Oh right... Bro, Aiichirou, she is (Last and First Name) my friend, (First Name) the red haired is my brother Rin, and the silver haired is Aiichirou." Gou said, introducing the three of you.

"It is nice meeting you, I hope we can get along really good~!" You said smiling, while your eyes were still gazing into Aiichirou's.

"It's a pleasure, (Last Name)-San..." Aiichirou said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers and adverting his gaze to his feet.

"Yeah, hope we can be friends, (Last Name)." Rin said, smiling a little.

"Oh please, no need to use formalities call me (First Name)." You said with a giggle at the end. "Here is my number, let's talk alright?" You said before writing your number and name in two pieces of paper and handing them to both guys.

"Oh, well, we have to get back to practice, see you!" Rin said, with a smile while waving and leaving, Aiichirou trailing close behind while waving.

«Well, this was an interesting meeting» You licked your lips and smiled.

He was going to be yours.

-----
8 months later.

Aii-Chan

Hey~ Wanna hang out with me after class and when practice is over? ^^)

Sure! Which place do we meet?

My house sounds good?

Sure, see you at 3!

✔️✔️Seen at 1:34

You smiled, finally he could be yours. You were excited to hang out with Aiichirou, more when you were planning to confess your love for him that only grew stronger these 8 months.

You looked at your drawer were you had put some photos that you and Aiichirou took, some photos with Gou and other friends (to dissimulate), you had a little case where you kept some of Aiichirou's silver hair, a little plush that used to be Aiichirou's, etc...

You smiled at your favorite photo of the two and caressed it gently, you gave a light kiss where Aiichirou's face is.

"Ah, I love you so much Aii-Chan~" You said smiling and beginning to dress yourself nicely to impress Aiichirou.

When you finished getting ready, you heard a knock in your front door. You rushed downstairs and opened the door, while giving a sweet smile. "Hello, (First Name)-San!" Aiichirou said while waving a little.

"Aii-Chan! Hi!" You exclaimed and hugged him tightly. He stiffened and hugged you back awkwardly. (An This actually happens when I hug my crush, but still sometimes he hugs me from behind or lays his head in my shoulder stuff like that)

You let go of the hug. "Where do you wanna go?" You said cheerfully, he smiled a little bit. "How about going to the park and just play there?" He suggested, and of course you agreed.

Both of you were playing in the swings like two little children, you were about to confess, but...

"(First Name)! Aiichirou!" You heard Gou's voice. «Great...» You rolled your eyes mentally, but had a fake but convincing smile. "Hi Kou-Chan~" You said.

"What are you both doing here?" She asked while taking a seat at Aiichirou's other side in a swing. «What do you think, you little shit... This is a date! A date that was supposed to be Aii-Chan and I only!» You were about to answer when Aiichirou beat you to it.

"We were just hanging together, would you like to join us?" He asked with a sweet smile, and you swear you saw a cute pink hue in his cheeks and also on Gou's.

"Wish I could, but I have to go and help Makoto and Haru..." She said sadly, standing up. "Well, see you around!" She ran away while waving. «Why can't a truck crash into her?»

You turned your head to Aiichirou and saw him blushing a little. "Aii-Chan, are you alright?" You asked, concerned about the answer.

"Well, you see, I think that I l-like Gou..." He said, with a blush adorning his cheeks. You could actually hear your own sanity cracking and tearing away into million of pieces, leaving more place for your insanity.

"Oh... I see..." You said, and gave a sickening sweet smile. "Well, I have to go back now before it gets dark, see you later Aii-Chan~" You stood up and leaned down to kiss one of Aiichirou's cheeks and walking away.

«That little slut is going to pay for trying to steal MY Aii-Chan from me... HE IS MINE.»

Gou's Pov.

I was walking back to my house, it was dark now 9:30 p.m. I just left Haru's house after helping Makoto, Haru and Rei organize a surprise party for Nagisa that will be held next Sunday.

I smiled at the thought of Aiichirou, though I know that (First Name) and him are together (at least that's what I hear from (First Name))I still can't help myself but to fall for that silver-haired cutie.

My thoughts were cut short by a pair of footsteps behind me, I stopped but the footsteps didn't.

I began to panic, and I looked back just to find (First Name). I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Hi (First Name), what are you doing out so late in the night?" I asked, smiling. She looked at me and smiled, but that wasn't her usual cute smile. It was a dark and creepy smile.

And I became scared.

"Oh, nothing... I just finished the date with Aii-Chan." She answered her (Eye Color) eyes glinting with something strange.

And I was even more scared.

"You know... Aii-Chan told me something really bad..." She began, she was approaching me slowly and I was backing away in fear, but I soon found a wall behind me and she was a few centimeters away from me. "He told me that he thinks he liked you..."

When she said that my fear was replaced by complete euphoria and I couldn't help the smile that formed in my lips, and that was enough to set (First Name).

"Erase that fucking smile, you look hideous." She told me and after she slapped me really hard.

"Listen, whore, if I see you near Aii-Chan you are going to pay. If you say something to him about this, I'll make sure you never talk again. Did you understand, or are you that stupid that you can't comprehend me?" She said, a murderous glint in her eyes I just nodded fearfully. "Good." She smiled evilly. "See you later, Gou-Chan~" She said before walking away leaving me to run to my house and locking myself to my room.

The next day I was walking to Samezuka Academy to visit my brother, and was scared to even see Aiichirou. I arrived at Rin and Aiichirou's dorm and knocked, begging inwardly that Aiichirou is not there, I was instantly being greeted by Aiichirou.

And (First Name).

Well, thank you God for my luck.

"Oh, Gou-Chan~ Hi~" I saw (First Name) smiling that sweet smile of hers, but there was something dark behind it. "H-hi (First Name), have you seen R-Rin?" I asked nervously, looking down.

"He just left a few minutes ago..." (First Name) said. "Oh, alright. Thanks, I'll search for him bye!" I ran away as fast as my legs could carry me.

Normal Pov.

You were angry. Does she still want to steal Aiichirou from you? You were going to make her pay, but first...

"I wonder why she left in such a hurry..." Aiichirou said, while sitting on his bed. You sat right next to him. "Well, she seemed like she didn't want to be here..." You said.

"What? Why?" He said, looking at you. "Well, you see women are complicated. She looked nervous, so that means that she dislikes you or hates you, she talked to me so that means that she still is my friend." You said, looking at his blue eyes.

"You mean... That she hates me...?" You could hear the sadness in his voice, but still you felt happy. She was out of game now- "Well, I'll try and make her forgive me!" He exclaimed.

You felt yourself getting irritated, well, you could use drastic measures. "Well, I have to go now, good to see you Aii-Chan~" You said before kissing his cheek and leaving.

Guess you'll have to dirty your hands now.

You were waiting outside of Samesuka Academy waiting for Gou to go outside. When you saw Gou walk out you took a cloth drenched in chloroform and put it in her mouth and nose, making her unconscious.

«Sorry Gou-Chan, but I have to get you out of my way~»

You licked your lips and dragged her to your car putting her in the backseats, you laid her so it seemed she was sleeping.

You drove to your house and carried her to your basement. Where you laid her in a chair and you tied her up.

Your mind started to work on ways to torture her for stealing Aiichirou's heart from you.

You waited for about one minute, but grew impatient and decided to wake her up.

You slapped her across the face with force, and she woke up screaming, she frantically looked around and saw you.

"Well, hi Gou-Chan~" You said with fake sweet voice. "Why don't we play a little? You scream and I slash, whip, burn and cut~" You giggled after ending your sentence, you looked at her and she had watery eyes and fear was plastered all over her face.

"P-Please, (First Name)... Please don't hurt me..." Gou pleaded, begging you for her life. You smiled complacently and put your hand under her chin and made her look at you. "And do you think that begging will make it less painful?" You laughed maniacally as your eyes were full of insanity.

Gou began to cry, her sobs were getting louder. But that didn't matter to you, after all, your entire house was soundproof. You giggled and took a whip, and showed it to her, that instantly shut her up.

"Oh, are you scared~?" You smiled. "You should be~"

You whipped her in the face, she let out an agonizing scream. You decided to continue doing so, you kept on whipping her in every part of her body while laughing, she continued to scream.

You got bored and let the whip fall and took some scissors. "Why don't I make you unable to talk?" You said darkly, tracing her lips with the scissors. She was crying, fear and agony written in her face as her own tears mixed with the crimson red from her own blood.

You giggled and said. "Maybe later, I'll enjoy hearing you scream~" You out down the scissors and grabbed a butterfly-knife. "Be sure to enjoy it too, bitch~"

You started to make several cuts in her forearms and legs, making her scream even louder and cry even more. "Stop! Please!" She pleaded, screamed, begged. But you continued the torture.

You stopped doing the cuts and saw her once perfect silky skin now covered in bruises and cuts. "Uwahh~ You look so pretty~" You exclaimed with a mocking grin. "You are crazy... He'll never love you!!" Gou screamed out at you, anger blinding her reasoning and when she realized what she just said, it was too late.

You punched her in her stomach with all of your force and she coughed out, spitting out blood in the process. "You fucking bitch, now you've really done it. I'll make you suffer..." You said, your every being begging to feel her blood, to hear her screams, to make her pay.

You took again the scissors and approached her slowly. "I'll let you bleed out to death..." You said slowly and darkly, you forcefully opened her mouth and cute her tongue making her scream with a now hoarse voice. You eventually got bored of watching her struggle to set herself free and locked her in the basement, bleeding out to death.

«Serves you right, whore~»

Next day...

You were walking happily to Samezuka Academy to visit your beloved Aii-Chan, when you arrived you saw Rin with a cellphone in his ear and Aiichirou at his side with a worried look on his face.

As they saw you they approached you quickly. "Have you seen Gou? We haven't seen her since yesterday when she came with me to visit..." Rin said, worry written in his face as he frantically looked at you.

You faked worry and shook your head. "The last time I saw her was when she came to look for you yesterday..." You said, worry and fear in your face. Both men seemed to believe in you and hugged you. "Don't worry, we'll find her!" Said Rin.

«I doubt it...» You watched as both men walked away, asking for Gou.

«If they want her so much, I'll let them have her...»

Next day...

You were walking to the park to meet Iwatobi's swim club, Rin, Rin's mother, and Aiichirou. When you arrived you saw Rin's mother being hugged by Rin while she cried. You saw Rin's tears flowing down. You saw the whole swimming team crying. You saw Aiichirou crying.

"W-what happened?" You said with a worried voice. Everyone looked at you and it seems that the strongest one there was Rin because he was the one who 'broke the news' to you.

"Gou was killed, (First Name)... S-she is dead..." He began crying again, and you faked your tears. "W-what..? N-no... This can't be..." You said while you fake your grief, inside you were exploding with excitement. You decided to be the one who comforts everyone.

While your tears were flowing you hugged everyone one by one, saying. "It'll be alright, she would wants us to remember her with happiness..." And when Aiichirou's turn came, you hugged him the tighter. He hugged back and cried into you.

You soothed him and he decided to stay with you, for moral support. You agreed and both of you parted to your house.

When you arrived both of you went to your bedroom and he laid on your bed and you laid next to him, snuggling close to him.

"Don't cry, Aii-Chan... It hurts me seeing you like this..." You said softly, caressing his hair carefully. He just laid there, with emotionless eyes.

You sighed and began to sing a lullaby, his favorite one. He looked at you and hugged you closer to him. "Can I ask you something?" He said, and you nodded. "Do you love me?" He asked.

You became surprised. "That's a silly question, Aii-Chan. Of course I love you!" You said after a while, and he nodded. "Why do you ask?" You asked. He looked at you. "Because, since Gou died hating me I thought that nobody would love me..." He said.

You kissed his forehead and smiled. "I will always love you, Aii-Chan" You said. "Always." He nodded.

«And to make sure you love me forever too, I have to do this...»

You cuffed Aiichirou to your bedpost and looked at him. He struggled and looked confused at you. "What are you doing, (First Name)?" He said.

You smiled lovingly at him and caressed his cheek softly. "I'm making sure you also love me forever..." You said, he looked even more confused. "W-what?" He said.

"You see, Aii-Chan, a lot of girls like you... You are sweet, handsome, strong, gentle... And I will not let anyone take you away from me..." You said with a smile, but the sinister vibe was stronger.

"Aii-Chan... You are only mine... And no one else's. Gou wanted to take you away from me so I had to take drastic measures, because it seemed that you also wanted to be with her... I can't let that happen... YOU ARE MINE!" You said. He looked terrified.

"No please, let me go... I won't tell anyone... Just... Let me go, please..." He said softly.

"What... Did you... Said...?" You asked. He gulped down nervously and shook his head. "N-nothing!" He answered.

"Ahh~ I knew it~ You also love me... We'll be together forever! Don't worry, love... I'll make sure no one bothers us~" You said with a psychopath smile and hugged him tightly.

He let his tears flow down, scared of what could happen if he opposed you. "Are you crying? You looks so cute crying~ Hehehe... Makes me wonder how you'll look bleeding~" You said sinisterly, and he stopped crying immediately. You approached your lips to his.

"I love you, do you love me Aii-Chan?" You asked. "Y-yes... I love you, (First Name)..." He answered and you smiled. "Good~" You said and sealed your lips and his together.

6 years later...

"Mommy! Daddy!" A silver haired girl with (Eye Color) eyes ran towards you and Aiichirou with a big smile. "Can we go to play?" She asked.

"Of course sweetie~" You said taking her hand in yours. Your child and you looked at Aiichirou and he nodded taking his daughter's hand in his. "Sure, let's go"

The three of you walked to the park in front of your house.

"(First Name)? Aiichirou?" You heard a voice behind you, the three turned around and saw Rin. "How are you doing? Is she yours?" He asked looking at the young 4 year-old.

"Yes~ We're doing great! This is (Daughter's Name), our daughter." You said with a big smile and put (Daughter's Name) in front of you. Aiichirou wrapped one arm around your shoulders and looked at Rin.

"Do you have someone?" Asked Aiichirou and Rin nodded with small smile. "Yeah, his name is Sousuke. I'll introduce you to him someday." He said with a smile, he looked at his phone and waved. "Sorry I have to go, see you around!" He exclaimed while leaving.

"Go to play. Darling.." You said, and your daughter ran to the swings to play. You looked at Aiichirou sternly. "You remembered her, didn't you?" You said darkly, and Aiichirou looked away.

"Please, (First Name)... I won't leave you, we have a daughter..." He said and hugged you, kissing your forehead. "You always say it, and it has become true... I'm yours." He finished.

"Yes, you are mine..." You smiled and kissed him, and him kissing back.
-♥︎-
And finish! Let me explain the end quickly, Aiichirou being trapped with you for that long made him develop a mental sickness called "Stockholm syndrome" which is basically that causes hostages to develop sympathetic sentiments towards their captors, often sharing their opinions and acquiring romantic feelings for them as a survival strategy during captivity.

Basically that's it lol

Well hope you liked it, I really did enjoy writing it uwur

See you in the next chapter!
LovelyShadowsOfMusic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1K 21
Y/n is on a professional swim team. But when she has to move to Japan due to her new moms new job she has to quit. Will she ever swim again? DISCONTI...
101K 2.6K 17
You don't need water to feel like your drowning, do you...? *I don't own Free!* (Haru x Reader x Makoto) @ dreaming_girl4 Thanks for the help on the...
213K 8.3K 25
You are the new girl at school and it is a little hard making friends since you are shy. On your first day your neighbor Makoto walks you to school a...
122K 3.8K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...