Claiming Her Back (COMPLETED)

By ixoraaroxi

Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29 💝
Chapter 30 💝
Chapter 31 💝
Chapter 32 💝
Chapter 33 💝
Chapter 34 💝
Chapter 35 💝
Chapter 36 💝
Chapter 37 💝
Chapter 38 💝
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 28

329K 9.8K 793
By ixoraaroxi

We arrived at the venue ten minutes before the celebration started. It was not that extravagant like those in Hollywood but to say that it was brilliant was an understatement.

David's parents were not the luxurious type. They were the most humble people I had known in my entire life.

I started to feel guilty of not been able to communicate to them before I left London. They must had been worried of my sudden disappearance.

We stepped outside the limo and we were met by the flashes of the cameras.

I was not surprised to see the paparazzi around knowing that the celebration was for the parents of the famous billionaire model and a businessman.

David carried our son on his arms and I felt proud seeing that he didn't mind getting his glorious suit wrinkled.

My baby started crying probably because of the camera flashes around him.

David tried to coo him but I quickly picked him up to my arms when I saw his tears already streaming down his chubby cheeks.

I didn't mind if my dress would be ruined or what. My focus was to my baby who was silently sobbing on my chest.

"Mommy's here, baby!" I whispered to him while rocking him slowly.

"David?"

We heard a voice from behind and we both turned our heads to see his mother and father hurriedly approaching us.

I felt nervous. I didn't know what to say. My heart was ready to burst anytime. I felt so overwhelmed of seeing them again after two years.

I felt David's hands on my waist and he kissed my head. He must had sensed my nervousness.

"Olivia? Oh my god!" Sandra immediately wrapped his arms around me. I felt like crying.

"My daughter! Where have you been?" Sandra was crying already. I couldn't hugged her back because my arms were craddling my baby.

I didn't notice my tears were flowing already. She kissed both my cheeks and I felt so joyful.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, my beautiful sunshine." She chuckled while wiping her tears.

David's father, James hugged me next and kissed my forehead.

David was completely ignored.

"We miss you so much, my daughter." James said while squeezing me again.

"I can't believe you're here. This is the best gift I have ever received."

"Thank you, my boy! Thank you!" This time Sandra turned to David who was standing beside me smiling. Her mother tiptoed to hugged him. David was really tall.

"Mom..." I started to talk but my baby wiggled trying to turn around probably to see who we were talking to.

"Oh oh my! Is this our grandson?" Sandra exclaimed.

All our attention were focused to my baby who was hiding his face on my chest.

"Hello my baby boy, I'm your grandma!"

Sandra was trying to tickle him but my baby was so shy that he just curled up to me.

I saw Jame's expression and his eyes were teary. He must had seen the baby version of David to my son.

"Baby? Meet your grandma and grandpa!" I told him sweetly and he looked up to me then to David.

David nodded to him and chuckled. Our son was probably waiting for his father's approval. My baby was adorably shy all of a sudden.

He suddenly flapped his arms and legs excitedly. He usually did this when he was joyful of something.

It was the cue. Sandra picked him up carefully and he got so excited. His grandma was surprised when he giggled to her.

Sandra chuckled and couldn't stop kissing his head and his chubby cheeks. James joined them and he looked so fond already to the little man.

They were both talking to him and my baby couldn't stop giggling loud.

I silently prayed we could be like this forever.

I was enveloped with two large arms of David while he kept on kissing my head.

We already forgot the paparazzi around. This would surely be the headline tomorrow.

We were ushered inside the grand hall. I would say all the faces I saw were unfamiliar to me.

Well, I was not exposed to David's social life that much so I didn't recognize them.

James was cuddling his grandson. He was spoiling him while my baby was blabbering funny words.

The whole event was perfect. Everybody had so much fun in the dance floor.

I was just sitting alone admiring the crowd. I saw Sandra holding my baby in her arms while she introduced him to her friends.

She looked so delighted and proud while cuddling his grandson to her chest. My baby was also enjoying the attention he was getting.

"May I have a dance with my beautiful woman?"

I looked up to meet the most handsome man extending his hand for me to take.

I felt tensed but I didn't know why.

I put my hand to his and he pulled me to the dance floor.

My cheeks were blushing from the gasps of the crowd. They all looked stunned.

David led me and we swayed along the music. I closed my eyes and leaned my head to his chest while feeling his hands brushing my back.

It's late in the evening,
She's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her makeup
And brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me,
"Do I look alright?"
And I say,
"Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady,
that's walking around with me
And then she asks me,
"Do I look alright?"
And I say,
"Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful
Because I see the love
Light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you.

While the music was playing, I caught him staring at me. His blue eyes were shining and I felt loved.

All of a sudden, I found myself responding to his kisses.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

We were about to leave when David got a phone call and excused himself.

It had been 10 minutes since he left and I was feeling anxious already.

My feet were aching and my baby had been gone to sleep in my arms already.

I decided to just come down and wait for David in the car. Three of his men were following me.

While I rode the elevator down, I was feeling uneasy. I felt so tired and all I wanted was a massage especially to my sore feet.

As I was heading outside the hotel, I caught David getting cozy with a young brunette while having coffee.

My vision turned dark. His back was facing me but I knew he was the man. The woman was very much enjoying their conversation.

Damn you, David!
While you're having a good time there, I am here almost falling off from my sore tired heels.

I continued walking as if nothing happened. I entered the car and the bodyguards followed inside.

"Please drive now." I spoke calmly.

"Ma'am, do we need to wait for Mr. Miller?" One of the guards asked.

"No. Let's go" It was a command.

I felt so burned out. I wanted to be alone, not in this car with full of bodyguards.

If only I wore my comfortable shoes, I would have been walking and wandering around the city already.

We were back in the penthouse. Before I got out of the car, I removed the shoes I was wearing and adjusted my baby to my chest carefully not wanting to wake him up.

I walked barefoot. It was much better than to continue the agony of walking with aching soles.

After changing his clothes, I gently put him in the crib when I noticed my tears falling.

Don't cry, Olivia.

I got changed and cleaned my face quickly.

I found an extra blanket in the cabinet and then took the couch inside my baby's room.

I intentionally locked the door so he couldn't get in.

As I was watching my baby sleeping, I was also drifting myself off to sleep. 🌨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.2M 431K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...
875K 26.1K 51
I was about to move out from the bed, when I realize I was all naked! I grabbed the thin white bedding and wrap it around me. "Where are my clothes...
50.4K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
1.3M 51K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...