Marvel Imagines

Por Shewhowrites_

All of these are mine and they come straight from my Tumblr! Más

Mother Natures a Bitch
I've Always Loved You
She Who Left (I've Always Loved You part 2)
Monday Night Cuteness
Tragedy
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 1)
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 2)
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 3)
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 4)
My Mind Keeps Me Awake
My Mind Keeps Me Awake (Pt. 2)
Max
It's The Thought That Counts, Sweetheart
Our Kind of Day
Kiss The Girl
Bones
Safe
Kinks
Captains Girl
Silent Night
I'll Be Damned
Fall Extravaganza
Darkness (Pt. 1)
You've Got A Friend In Me
Comfort
Can't Help Falling In Love
Promise (Pt. 1)
Promise (Pt. 2)
Promise (Pt. 3)
Promise (Pt. 4)
Alone Together (Pt. 1)
Alone Together (Pt. 2)
Alone Together (Pt. 3)
Alone Together (Pt. 4)
Alone Together (Pt. 5)
Mornings
Friday Night
Poison (Pt. 1)
Poison (Pt. 2)
Poison (Pt. 4)
Poison (Alternate Ending)
Distraction
Gorgeous
POISON FANFIC
Pretty Eyes & A Gorgeous Smile
Gorgeous (Part 2)
Before My Eyes
It's Not That Simple
It's Not That Simple (Pt. 2)
The Good, The Bad
The Good, The Bad (Pt. 2)
Smile *drabble*
Stars *drabble*
Perfect Two *drabble*
I Think...*drabble*
Pretty Big Mouth
Family Meetings
Doll
Goals
Jealous
If Only You Knew
Oh, Baby
Monsters
Chills
His Name Was Gus
Afraid of Him
Baking Away Problems
Babygirl

Poison (Pt. 3)

3.8K 132 59
Por Shewhowrites_

Bucky Barnes

"I came up with a plan while you were in the bathroom." You jumped backwards and your hand flew to your chest, sucking in a sharp breath, you stared at Wanda with wide eyes.

You weren't expecting to see Wanda standing mere inches away from the bathroom door when you opened it.

"See?" She shoved her phone in your face, the bright screen blinding you for a moment as your eyes tried to adjust, given how dark your whole apartment was.

"I was only gone for like two minutes." You took her phone from her hand and looked at the long list of things she had typed into her notepad. You walked past her, back towards your kitchen, all while scrolling through her notes.

"Yes, well, this is important. We can not waste any time." She was walking right behind you, looking over your shoulder and making sure you were observing her notes.

You finally made it to the kitchen, where you leaned on your elbows on the island and started at the top of her notes. Wanda pulled out a bar chair you had on the other side of the island and sat down, leaning forward as far as she could.

"Step one; Clint." You read aloud, glancing up at her with curious eyes. She nodded for you to go on. "Take him up on the offer to be target practice? Wanda, I think he offered that so he could 'accidentally' shoot me. There is no way in hell I'm do-"

"Do you want Bucky back?" She interrupted you and raised her eyebrows. Your shoulders slumped and a frown bent down your lips.

"Well yeah, of cours-"

"Then you must do whatever it takes. Even if it means going to extreme measures."

"What do you want?" Clint kept walking down the long hallway, nodding at people who said hello to him as he passed. You followed quickly behind him, trying to keep up with his long and fast strides.

"I told you, I want to be your target practice." You jumped a little and for a split second you were walking right beside him but your shorter legs weren't able to keep up with his for much longer. "Remember? You offered, what was it, a year ago?"

"I wasn't serious." He grumbled, keeping his eyes focused on the gym doors at the end of the hallway. You rolled your eyes, happy that he wasn't looking at your face for that.

"Well I didn't know that!" You lied, skipping your step a little. You were practically bouncing beside him as you sped walk.

"There you go with the lies." You hid your anger, and forced a smile. You had to suck up and you had to win back his trust. You wanted to prove to everyone that you weren't who you used to be. You changed.

"Nuh-uh." You switched sides, now you were on his left side.

"Yeah-huh." He used the same tone back to you, and you smiled.

"Just let me help you!" You were taken off guard when he suddenly stopped walking and turned to face you. You tried to stop yourself and almost went flying forward, but you quickly straightened yourself and looked up at him.

"Why?" His eyes narrowed, and he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Because I want to help you." You insisted, mimicking his actions and crossing your arms.

"There's always a catch with you."

"Not this time." His eyes narrowed further and you stood up on your heels for a second before falling flat back against them. "Bible."

He didn't say anything for several moments and even though your heart was racing at the thought of Clint shooting arrows at you, you would still do it. You would do whatever it took to win back a friendship with him, even if it took millions more target practice and heart attacks.

"Fine." He agreed, nodding his head in the slightest and starting to walk again. This time his pace wasn't as fast and his strides weren't as long. "I wouldn't mind shooting at you."

"Step two; Scott. 'Buy him flowers', are you serious?" You laughed and looked up at her, when you saw her face was dead serious, you laughed even more.

"I have to charm him?" You hummed and rolled your eyes, grabbing the wine bottle and refilling your glass. "I know how to do that."

She gave you a look and you rolled your eyes.

"Not with my powers. I'm stupid, but not that stupid."

"Flowers? Wow, thank you! I can't tell you the last time someone bought me flow-" He stopped halfway through and looked up from the flowers in his hands and above your head for a brief second.

"I mean; flowers? What are these for? You can't fool me that easily, Y/n." He deepened his voice when he corrected himself and your lips twitched in a smile.

You whipped your head around, your hair slapping against your cheeks as you did so. You saw Steve standing on the other side of the lobby area of the Tower, when you looked over at him he quickly looked back down at the papers in his hand.

You smiled slightly, knowingly. Of course Steve wouldn't be pleased with you giving Scott flowers, but you didn't care. You turned your head back towards Scott and looked up with sparkling bright eyes and a soft smile.

"Like you said, you can't even remember the last time someone got you flowers. Well now you do, and I thought you might like something to brighten your day."

He couldn't pretend to be rude to you, a huge grin spread across his features and he looked back down at the flowers in amazement.

"Step three; Bruce and Tony. Why'd you put them together?" You took a sip of your drink, and looked at her over the edge of the cup.

"They are always together. There is no point in separating them."

"Smart." You nodded, setting down your cup and looking back down at the bright phone screen that was lighting up both you and Wanda's faces in the dim lighting.

"Bruce, collection of Bill Nye?"

"He'll find it funny, I'm positive." She assured, nodding for you to go on.

"Tony, everything he ever bought me."

"A way to say you are sorry and that you don't deserve those things he bought you when he 'loved' you." She paused. "Not that you do not deserve-"

"I get it." You assured her, smiling softly.

"What's this?" Tony popped more cherry's in his mouth as he walked over to a box sitting on a counter in the lab.

"Oh, that." Bruce looked up from the computer and looked over the edge of his glasses. "Y/n dropped that off."

"Oh so it's trash?" He moved to pick up the box but Bruce quickly stopped him.

"You might want to look what's in it first. She brought me something too." Bruce reached across a table and held his Bill Nye DVD collection up to Tony.

"And you're not burning that because...?" Tony turned around quickly. "Oh god. She didn't trick you did she? Bruce she doesn't really love you-"

"Because I think she's trying to make amends with everyone. You know, apologize for her previous actions."

Tony scuffed, but still tore open the box. The box was filled with all sorts of things, ranging from earrings to clothes to technology. Resting on top of all the different items, was a small note. It was written neatly and Tony immediately recognized it as Y/n's handwriting.

'There's nothing I can say to prove how sorry I am. But I can at least try to show you. Here's everything you ever bought me, I don't deserve it. One day, I hope you'll understand just how regretful I am about what I did, although I'm not asking for you to forgive me, I'm hoping you'll be able to tolerate me. I truly am sorry, Tony.'

He rolled his eyes and tossed the note on the counter, looking inside the box. Sure enough, everything he ever bought her was in there. He remembered buying most of it.

"Whatever." He set the box aside and resumed on with what he was doing before. Bruce noted how he didn't end up throwing the note or the box away like he originally said he was going to.

"Step four; Steve." You groaned, tossing your head back and kicking your foot against the island drawers. "Why him?"

"He is Bucky's best friend." Wanda tried to reason, shoving a couple loose strands from her pony tail behind her ear.

"He's also the guy who convinced Bucky to break up with me by butting into our relationship and telling him things I wasn't ready to tell him yet." Your voice was upset and your eyes hardened.

"That was wrong of him to do, and I'm upset with him for that too. But remember, this is for Bucky." She said softly, reaching across the island and squeezing your hand gently.

"I know, you're right." You made a face but nodded in agreement.

"It's a small gesture." She pointed to his name on the list. "All you have to do is add some things in that notebook of his. You won't even have to speak to him."

"Add that to your dorky book." Sam yelled over his shoulder as he made his way to the kitchen. His laughter could be heard all the way to the fridge.

Steve shook his head, but pulled out the small notebook from his back pocket, flipping to where he had room to add Sam's suggestion. He was just about to add it in when something caught his eye.

Handwriting that wasn't his. Although he knew just who's it was.

'Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana'

Steve couldn't help the small smile twitch at his lips and he breathed out a small laugh, shaking his head lightly. He was upset with you but he had to admit that you were one funny woman.

"What're you laughing at" Sam asked as he walked back into the room and took a swing at his drink. Steve scribbled in what Sam had suggested and put the book back in his pocket.

"Nothing important."

"Step five; Natasha." Before you could groan or make a snide comment, Wanda quickly said something that would soothe you.

"Sometimes we have to go through a lot of pain for the one's we love. But if you really love that person, it's worth it."

"Hey Na-' Her door opened and you quickly tried to get a couple words in but she slammed the door in your face before you could say more than two words.

"That wasn't very nice." You knocked on her door again.

"Yeah well, I'm not nice to heartless people." She said through her door, ignoring your persistent knocking. You dropped your fist from her door and twisted your lips as you tried to think of something else.

"I'm sorry, Natasha." You shoved your hands in your jacket pockets and kicked something small on the ground beneath you. "I really am. I'm sorry for being rude, mean, bitchy...heartless. I didn't mean to do those things, I just wanted attention. I was bored."

"You have an interesting way of having fun then." You couldn't see her but you knew the look she would be giving your right now.

"I did." You ran your hand through your hair. "I don't anymore. I've changed."

She didn't say anything.

"I hope you know that I'm coming back everyday until you know how sorry I am!" You shouted through the closed door, determination still laced through your voice.

"I can't promise I won't shoot you!" She yelled back, and you hesitated.

"Will that make you feel better?" You got no response and eventually turned around and went home, having full plans to come back the next day.

Little did you know, Natasha's lips twitched and she almost smiled at your efforts.

"Step six, the final step; Bucky." You sighed, your heart speeding up just by looking at his name. His face flashed in your mind, his soft blue eyes and breathtaking smile. Your chest squeezed and tickles brushed your stomach.

"There's nothing next to his name." You looked up at Wanda curiously, your head cocking to the side. She only smiled softly and nodded, strands of her hair fell from behind her ear at the movement.

"That is up to you. You know him best and you know how to prove your love to him." Wanda gently turned off her phone and the screen that lit up both of your faces, suddenly made the room go dark. The only light was the lamp in the living room and the flashes of lightning occasionally.

You weren't thinking.

You didn't even hesitate.

You just did it.

"I don't know what to do." Your voice fell quiet and soft, you set the glass in your hand on the counter. The small sound seemed loud in the silent apartment, the only other sound was the heavy pounding of rain against your windows.

"Yes you do." Wanda stood from her chair and moved so she could stand beside you. "You may not know it just yet, but deep down, in your heart, you know."

The two loud sounds echoed throughout the silent room that was roaring with noise only seconds before. You had heard those noises before, you heard them more than an average person should. Then again you were no average person. You were an Avenger.

An Avenger with powers. Powers that made people fall in love with you.

An Avenger who had made mistakes.

An Avenger who had fallen in love, for the first time, and for the last time.

The noises that you had heard weekly, seemed louder this time. They made your ears hurt and your body flinch. The two noises were one right after the other.

But the second gunshot was far too late.

"How do you even prove to someone you love them?" You leaned on one side against the island, facing Wanda who mimicked your actions.

"Sometimes you do not even know that you're proving your love to someone. You do it subconsciously. You do it without a second thought." Wanda's voice was just as quiet and gentle as yours was.

She watched your eyes fill with tears as you doubted yourself, she didn't even realize you were crying until the lightning lighted up the room for hardly even seconds.

Those around you never fully understood how much you loved James Buchanan Barnes. They didn't believe you, they didn't want to. They didn't want to believe that someone they had judged and been harsh to, could possibly love someone who was dear to all of them. They didn't want to believe that maybe you had changed, maybe you had faced the fact that you had made mistakes. Maybe this time was different.

They didn't give you the time of day because you had made mistakes. Mistakes you had owned up to.

They all realize where they went wrong, and regret was evident on all of their faces.

It's sad how sometimes it takes far too much than it should for people to realize their own mistakes.

"Don't you worry, Y/n. Everything will be okay." Wanda placed her hand on your back and ran it up and down as you cried silently. "Love is worth fighting for."

"I don't know, Wanda." Your voice was in a whisper and it fell in and out as you talked. "Maybe it's not even worth it, all this trouble. All for a man who might not even love me anymore because I'm poison. That's all I'll ever be."

"Don't say that!" Wanda grabbed your shoulders the same way she had earlier that night, forcing you to look at her. "The day you stopped doing poisonous things, was the day you stopped being poison."

"Subconsciously, he knows you love him, Y/n. He will always know that deep down, even when other people are telling him otherwise. He just needs something that will help bring that knowing up from the deep down, and in his line of vision."

"You need to get your happily ever after. Both of you do." Wanda whispered.

You guessed Wanda was right. Sometimes people prove their love to someone subconsciously. That's what you did.

You didn't even hesitate pushing Bucky with all your strength and getting him to move.

The bullet didn't hit Bucky. It hit you.

"You think?" You whispered, wiping your tears on your sleeve.

"Oh I know." Wanda assured. "You and Bucky will live happily ever after, together. You will prove those who doubted your love wrong, and you will live in a beautiful castle. Surrounded by your beautiful love."

"A happily ever after?" You repeated in such a whisper that it was hardly audible.

"A happily ever after." She promised.

You could feel the pain surge up and down your body for a brief second, it's like you could feel the bullet slow as it entered your stomach and felt as it burst into a million pieces. All before everything went numb and the darkness swallowed you whole.

After many surgeries in attempt to save her life, Y/n Y/l/n died with her friends surrounding her with love and support two nights later at approximately 1:25am due to heart failure. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

798 11 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
698K 12.8K 89
{bucky barnes} {steve rogers} {thor odinson} {tony stark} {loki laufeyson} {bruce banner} {2018-2020 era}
76.2K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...
280K 5.9K 170
i wrote most of these @13-14 so they're v bad. (I've republished this purely for the cringe factor & so you can look back and laugh)