Everlasting love

By fanficbolly

Bunny is a flirty, loudspoken young guy whereas Naina is a nerdy, geeky class topper. Her shy personality ch... More

~•AUTHORS NOTE•~
~part 1~
~part 2~
~part 3~
~part 4~
~part 5~
~part 6~
~part 7~
~part 8~
~part 9~
~part 1o~
~part 11~
~part 12~
~part 13~
~part 14~
~part 15~
~part 17~
~part 18~
~part 19~
~part 20~
~part 21~
Important note!
~part 22~
~part 24~
~part 25~
~part 26~
~part 27~
~part 28~
~part 29~
~part 30~
PART TWO (new plot)
~part 32~
~part 33~

~part 16~

757 31 0
By fanficbolly

I can't tell you, I can't tell you

These words spun in my head like those tea cup rides at theme parks.

I don't know why he was avoiding my question?

Why didn't he want me to meet Aditi?

"Naina come on it's time for your checkup!"

"I'm coming..." I said in a gruffly voice, slowly.

We got into the car and sped off down the grand gates that closed as we began our way out towards the hospital.

At the hospital....

Amongst the hustling nurses and bustling doctors, I sat on those tiny metal seats squeezed in a row of 3.

I looked at the clock, anticipating patiently while Bunny signed off some of my medical reports.

I yawned.

Seriously. This is so boring.

Suddenly - something caught my eye.

A familiar face who's brown locks encircled her pointy chinned face appeared to be busy at the receptionist.

Where have I seen this woman before? She seemed like my next door neighbor.

OH MY FUCKING LORD. ADITI!

It was Aditi oh my lord.

It had been a year since I last saw her.

"HEY ADITI!!!!!" I shouted across the hospital.

People stared at me like I was a psychopath. (I was sometimes, but that's not the point... yet...)

The brunette turned round and watched me in confusion. The Manali trek was slowly getting back to me now.

Damn this amnesia.

"Uhh... hi," Well I needed to start somewhere!

I will add to this chapter guys but for today it's just this much x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 11.2K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...
30.5K 3.5K 54
Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relationship with Sameer was leading to. She just...
3.4K 343 20
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...
98K 4.6K 63
Just a simple and sweet Arrange marriage story. __________________ This is Deepak's story from 'give of love' but it has no connection with that sto...