Lycan King

Von BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... Mehr

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 18

7.3K 310 11
Von BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

BJ POV

The next morning I wake up and have breakfast with everyone. After breakfast, the females go into the kitchen to wash up, while the guys and I head outback.

Max help Lester over to one of the chairs sitting near the pool. Lester has healed enough to move around, but he still has a lot of healing to do.

"Joe and Adrian" I call them over to me. I need to link them to our pack. Being direct descendants of the first Lycan, Lisa and I have the ability to push our thoughts into the minds of any wolf without creating a link, but Adrian and Joe will need to be able to link with the others, so I need to link them.

"I need to link you two to the pack," I tell them once they are standing in front of me. Joe gives me a nod while Adrian holds his hand out smiling.

I extend my claw on my index finger, dragging it across the palm of his hand, slicing it open. I slice the palm of my hand then place it on top of his, feeling the link form. His eyes turn pitch black, as his wolf comes forward recognizing me as it's new alpha.

I grab the back of Joe's hand slicing his palm, placing my palm against his, linking him to the pack. His wolf comes forward recognizing me as his alpha.

"We will like to join your pack." I look over to see Max and Lester making their way over to me.

"Me too," Donna says stopping in front of me. "I'm not going back to our pack. The pack won't accept Ryan and everyone here has accepted him. Nobody here treats him differently because he's a vampire." She holds her hand out for me. I look over at Ryan to see him laughing and joking around with Frank and Fin. I guess she's right. He even went against his own kind to help us.

I guess I owe them a new pack. They all could've gone to Alia's father and told him of our plans, but instead, they all risked their lives to help us.

I give her a nod and slice the palm of her hand, linking her to the pack. I repeated the step linking them all, become the alpha of five new people. Five people, I'm now fully responsible for.

"Dada!!" I hear the voice of a small child yell out. I look over and see Alia walking over with a female and two boys.

The little boy runs over to Lester hugging his leg.

"Hey, kiddo," Lester says laughing.

He reaches down ruffling the little boy hair and place his hand on top of the older boy's head, giving him a smile, before placing a kiss on the female's lips.

Lester looks over at me. "This here is little Ben." He looks down at the little boy who's still hugging his leg. I give the little guy a smile.

"This is my oldest boy Mason. He'll be getting his wolf in a few more weeks." Lester smile at his son proudly. I look at Mason giving him a nod. He's from a beta bloodline, so he's going to be a strong wolf after years of hard training.

"Dada I get wolf too?" Ben asks looking up at Lester.

Lester let out a low chuckle. "You'll have to wait a little while longer, then you'll get your wolf buddy." Lester smiles down at Ben, ruffling his hair again.

"I be big strong wolf like dada," Ben says looking over at me smiling.

"Yeah, you will." I let out a low chuckle and reach out ruffling his hair the same way I do to irritate Fin, but unlike Fin, I can see that Ben likes it from the grin on his face.

"And this here is my beautiful mate Trisha." He looks over at her.

"This is Alia's mate BJ and our new alpha." Lester mate looks over at me, frowning a little.

"He's a human." She looks at me for a second longer, before frowning back at Lester.

I stop suppressing my scent, knowing suppressing my scent has become a habit, but I no longer have to suppress my scent anymore. I no longer have to hide what I am.

"I'm a Lycan, the son of the Lycan King." I say, causing her frown to deepens a bit as she smells my scent.

She looks over at me then back to Lester. "I thought you said you were attacked by the Lycan King," Trisha says to Lester.

"I was, but I think that was all just a miss understanding." She looks back over at me for a second then gives me a hesitant nod.

"Lester I need to clean and change the dressing on your wounds. BJ I made the list of supplies I need." Donna says making her way towards the house.

I follow behind her going into the house to get the list of things she needs for Lester.

Once I get the list I make my way towards the door to make a quick run downtown.

"Where are you headed?" I look over seeing Alia coming down the stairs as I open the front door to leave.

"I'm going out to get Donna some more supplies that she needs for Lester's wounds. Want to come?" I hold out the list for her to take.

"Yeah." She smiles and grabs the list walking pass me leaving out the door. I follow behind her going over to my car, getting in.

I back out the driveway leaving, heading downtown to get the things Donna needs.

"When are you going to go see your father?" Alia asks looking over at me as I drive.

"Lisa and I are going to go see him today," I tell her.

"Ryan told us once the vampire king locates the alpha king, he will send the covens to attacking the packs one by one wiping them out. I hope your father can stop this war and get the wolves under control before the other supernatural creatures decide to help the vampires wipe the wolves out to protect the supernatural world." She let out a sigh, look out the window at the passing cars once we get on the highway.

"Everything will get fixed soon." Now that the wolves know that father is alive, I'm sure their reckless behavior will come to a stop.

"Where do we need to go?" I ask Once we get downtown.

"She has two stores listed where we should find each item." She looks at the list then out the window. "Here." She points at a building. "The other store is across the street a few buildings down. I'll go into this store and get these two items and you can go over there and get the others." She rips the list in half, handing me the list of the items that I need to get.

I get out the car making my way down the sidewalk, passing all the humans walking. I walk into the store looking at the list. The first thing on the list is bandage wraps. I make my way to the aisle where the bandage wraps should be. Once I find the bandage I look at the list to see that the next item.

After about fifteen minutes I find all the items on the list, then head to the front to pay for them. As I leave the store I start to feel fear. It's Alia's fear that I'm feeling through the mate bond.

I leave out the store moving pass the humans as fast as I can, without drawing attention to myself. I get to the car to see that it's empty, but the things she got out the store is sitting on the passenger seat.

Sniffjng the air, I pick up on her scent. I quickly start to make my way down the sidewalk moving pass the humans, following her scent. Her scent leads me down an alleyway, where I see her standing there with a male standing behind her with his hands on top of her shoulders.

He stands there looking at me with a smirk on his face as if he was waiting for me to come. I can smell the alpha blood in him, but there's something strange about his scent.

I let out a low growl, quickly starting to make my way to them.

He quickly put his hand around Alia's neck lifting her up from the ground.

"If I were you I'll stay where I'm at unless you want me to rip her throat out." He says causing me to stop immediately.

My beast pushes forward to be let out. I feel my teeth starting to elongate as a deep growl vibrant my chest.

"Let her go now!!" I lace each word with command.

His grip around her neck starts to loosen. He starts to breathe heavily as he fights the command. He let out a growl and tighten his grip back around her neck. He leans down and sinks his teeth into her shoulder, causing Alia to scream out in pain, keeping his eyes on me.

He pulls away with her blood dripping from his mouth. "That's a warning, try that again and I'm going to rip her fucking throat out!" He glares over at me. He sinks his claws into Alia's neck a little, breaking the skin, causing blood to roll down her neck staining her shirt.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!!" My bones start to shift, reforming into my beast. I can feel myself losing control. My body started to heat up and my claws started to extend as little brown hairs start to appear on my arms.

"Please stay there BJ, he will kill me." Alia cray put to me through the mind link, snapping me back from losing control.

I start to breathe heavily trying to fight back the shift. I can't lose her and If I lose control my beast won't only kill him, it will go after the humans in the streets next and I can't risk that kind of exposure.

A smirk appears on his face. "So I guess the rumors are true. The Lycan King have children. You guys and your father have really been making a name for yourselves within the past few days. Everyone has been talking about the Lycan King and two other Lycans who's rumored to be his children. First, you take out a group of wolves, now you even got the vampires talking after you guys ripped through that coven like it was child play." I let out a deep growl, fighting back the shift. He's not leaving this alleyway alive.

"I just had to come and see if the rumors were true for myself and you  made it pretty easy for me to track you down." He looks at me with a smirk on his face. "I'll be seeing you again, but until then I advise you to keep your love ones really close because when I run into one of them I won't be so nice next time." He looks at Alia then back over at me smirking before throwing Alia like a rag doll, sending her crashing into the brick wall. He quickly leaps into the air landing on top of the tall building.

I let out a growl leaping into the air, landing on top of the building, going after him. He moves quickly, leaping from building to building. I look down at Alia to see her on the ground gasping for air. I glare back over at him and let out a growl before jumping back down going to her.

I see a wound on her forehead bleeding from her hitting the wall. I check her neck and shoulder to see that the wounds are slowly starting to heal. I turn around and kick the dumpster, sending it sliding down the alley crashing into the wall. I almost lost her again. I punch the brick wall cracking it. I let out a growl, punching the wall again breathing heavily.

"I'm going to kill him!" My words come out through clenched teeth as I punch the wall again, cracking it more.

Alia slowly steps in front of me, wrapping her arms around my waist, pressing her head against my chest, holding me tightly.

I wrap my arms around her leaning my head down into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, knowing I could've just lost her.

My breathing slowly starts to even out as I inhale her scent, calming down.

"Who was that guy?" I asked her. He was able to fight my command.

"That was the alpha king son Lucius. He comes with his father sometimes to visit the packs." She says looking up at me.

When I find him I'm going to kill him.

"Come on we need to leave now." I grab her hand leading her out the alley walking towards the car. Once we get to the car I grab my phone calling Lisa.

"Hello," she says answering her phone.

"Lisa tell everyone to get ready. When I get back to the house we're all going to father's castle." I know Lisa, Freddy, Frank, Fin and I can protect ourselves, but I'm not going to put the other's life's in danger if someone decides to attack the house. I'm their alpha and I'm responsible for them and I think this is the choice I need to make to keep them safe.

"Is everything okay?" She asks sounding a bit worried.

"Yeah, I'll explain everything to you when I get back to the house," I tell her before ending the call. I take a couple of deep breaths trying to stay calm, but all I can think about is that guy hurting Alia.

I get on the highway, heading the opposite way of where the house is located.

"Where are we going?" Alia asks looking over at me.

"My mother's house." Father may not want to see her, but I don't care. Mother, Adam, and Andy are coming to the castle. I'm not leaving them unprotected, they may come looking for mother. They tried to kill her once already. They will not get a second chance to try.

Once we get to my mother's house I pull up the driveway getting out with Alia, making our way into the house. I follow her scent leading me out back where I find her with her gear on practicing her knife throwing. I watch as she pulls two silver knives out her vest and quickly throws them, hitting her targets dead on.

I can see her anger and hurt in the way she's throwing her knives. She's angry, maybe because father doesn't want her or maybe because he's blaming her for what happened all those years ago. She has the right to be angry. I'm sure anyone would be angry and hurt after the person who supposed to love you unconditionally say these types of things about you.

She walks up to the targets and pulls all her silver knifes out, sliding them back into her vest, arms, and legs holders on her gear.

"Hey" she turns around giving us a smile, walking over to us. It wasn't a forced smile, but I can still see the anger and hurt in her eyes.

"Hey, Alia." She places a kiss on her cheek, being careful not to let any of the silver touches her.

"Where are Andy and Adam?" I ask her.

"They went out to get some things from the store, they should be back any minute now." She tells me.

"We're going to the castle for a while and I want you to come with us until everything is fixed. I ran into the alpha king's son in the city. I don't think it's safe for you guys here right now." I tell her.

"Andy and I can protect ourselves and Adam." She says frowning.

Mother and her silver knives are a deadly combination, but I don't think Andy and her silver knives will be enough to keep them perfectly safe if the alpha king sends enough of his men after her.

"I know you can protect yourself. You guys don't have to stay long, just until father fixes everything." I just need for her, Adam and Andy to be safe so I won't have to worry about someone trying to harm them.

Mother let out a sigh walking over taking a seat on the chair. When she looks up at me I see tears in her eyes.

"I told myself I was done crying about your father, but look at me. The second he comes up I start to cry." She reaches up wiping the bottom of her eyes with the tips of her fingers before the tears get a chance to fall.

"I hate him so much, how can he blame me for what happened." Her words come out low as She continues to wipe her eyes, stopping the tears from falling.

"Your father doesn't want me there and I don't want to be anywhere near that asshole." She glares up at me, but I know that glare was meant for father.

I walk over and kneel down in front of her. "I know you don't want to be there, but it will really help Lisa and me to know that you guys are with us and safe mother. Once everything is fixed you, Adam and Andy can come back here." I need them at the castle with us. I'm not leaving them here alone, even if I have to move back here to protect them myself.

Mother let out a sigh. "I'll come for you and your sister." She wipes her eyes. "But if your father so much as look at me funny every single one of my silver knives will be in him." I give her a nod knowing she meant every word. Even though they may not kill him, it will still hurt like a bitch.

I watch as Andy walks out of the house. "What's wrong?" He asks looking at mother then over to me.

I stand up facing him. "I want you guys to come to the castle until I'm sure no one will come looking for her." He looks over at mother then back at me giving me a nod. I know Andy wants to keep mother safe just as much as Lisa and I. He will die before he let someone harm her again.

"We'll start packing now and meet you guys there." Andy walk over standing next to the chair mother is sitting in. I give him a nod, then lean down placing a kiss on her cheek before leaving with Alia so they can pack.

Alia and I get into the car driving off heading to the house.

Once we get back to the house, I pull up into the driveway of the house and make my way inside with Alia. I walk into the living room where I find everyone.

"Ready?" I ask. Everyone gets up heading towards the front door.

"What's going on?" Lisa asks walking over to me with Freddy, Frank, and Fin.

"I ran into the alpha king son in the city. He attacked Alia and made some threats. I don't want to risk anything happening to them if someone decides to attack the house." My jaws clench down thinking about what he did to Alia. I will find him, and when I do, he's going to regret it.

"Is Alia okay?" Lisa ask.

"Yeah, she's okay," I tell her.

After I pack some clothes we all leave out of the house getting into the cars. Alia, Donna, and Ryan get into the car with me. I pull out the driveway and the others follow behind me, as I lead the way to the castle.

After driving for a couple of hours the sun is starting to go down as I drive up the long driveway, pulling up in front of the huge castle. We get out the car and watch as the others pull up next to us, getting out walking over to me.

I look over watching the castle doors open. Uncle Fred, Aunt Sarah, uncle Tim, and father come out of the castle.

Lisa makes her way pass me walking towards them meeting them halfway. She stops in front of our father looking up at him.

"Daddy" she quickly wraps her arms around his waist hugging him.

Uncle Tim walk over to Alia and me, stopping in front of us.

"I'm sorry for attacking you." Uncle Tim look at Alia then back to me. "I thought she was someone trespassing on our land." He says.

"It's okay, we can just leave all that in the past," Alia says giving him a friendly smile.

"What about us, are we good?" Uncle Tim ask looking at me. I don't think uncle Tim would've attached Alia if he knew she was my mate. If Alia wants to leave it all in the past and start over that's okay with me.

"Yeah, we're good." I give him a small smile.

"Good" he places his hands on each of my shoulders before hugging me. "I have a niece and two nephews." He says, pulling back, looking at me before looking over at Lisa.

"Yeah, I guess you do." I let out a low chuckle. I hear another car pulling up the long driveway. I look back and watch Andy SUV pull up in front of the castle. I let out a sigh. If mother and father aren't going to get along, this castle is big enough for them to just avoid each other the whole time.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

136K 6.9K 48
((A/N)) If you haven't read "Lycan King" you should definitely read it for a better understanding of "Lycan Blood." or you can just read this book an...
74.5K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
66.9K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...