I hate you, I love you ↠ Yoon...

By jiminiewithluv

"Bring the drugs baby, I can bring my pain." // Jimin leaves an unhealthy relationship, only to be dragged r... More

Broken
Healing
Reminiscing
Fated
Doomed
Reality
Disclosure
Enough
Gossip
Dejavu
Euphoria
Drinks
Rivals
Selfish
Numb
Consequences
Confrontation
Self-Destruction
Disbelief
Trust
News
Letting Go
A/N

Memorable

4.4K 304 73
By jiminiewithluv

It's been two months since the news.

Yoongi's test obviously came back positive and started treatment as soon as he found out.

Jimin on the other hand, completely erased the fact of having AIDS from his mind.

Whenever he got sick, he pretended it was just a really bad cough. And whenever he felt too weak to do anything, he made himself believe that it was just because he did something during the day that made him loose all his energy.

He refused to go down weak and depressed.

Everyday, he smiled as bright as he could. If he'd bump into anyone whether it was at the store, the parking lot or just simply outside, he'd wave frantically and made sure to tell the person to have a great day.

The time he spent with Yoongi, he made sure they were good and happy memories.

He wanted to make the times memorable to both of them.

_______________________________

"Baby are you ready?" Yoongi poked his head behind the bathroom door where Jimin was fixing his hair.

"I am now," Jimin smiled as he set down the brush, and walked out.

"You look nice," Yoongi commented, taking Jimin's hand and spinning him around so he could get a better view of his handsome boyfriend.

Jimin giggled sweetly as a deep blush began to spread on his cute face.

"Thank you, so do you."

"Let's go," the older boy held Jimin's hand as they walked down the stairs, and out of the door.

"Where are we going Yoongi?" Jimin asked, a bit embarrassed. He still wasn't used to going out on normal dates with Yoongi.

"Somewhere special," Yoongi opened the door to his car, helping Jimin get in and buckled him up. He closed the door, and ran around to get in the drivers side.

The drive was calm, they played some music as they drove. Yoongi held Jimin's small hand as is it was the most precious thing in the world and at every traffic light or stop sign, he'd turn his head around and smile warmly at him.

"Stop staring at me and drive," Jimin blushed, grabbing Yoongi's face and forcing it to turn to the road.

"You're just so beautiful to look at," the older male said as he placed a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead, then started driving once the light turned green.

_____________________________

"What are we doing here?" Jimin asked quietly, trying to stop his face from splitting in half from smiling so hard.

They were standing in front of a movie theater.

Very cliche and common right?

Well, apparently it meant the world to Jimin.

"I just wanted to bring you here again, let's go." Yoongi smiled, and dragged Jimin by the hand to the front desk.

They paid for the tickets, and grabbed a big tub of popcorn, some candy, and 2 ice creams. Yoongi got vanilla and Jimin got strawberry ice cream, they decided to share anyways.

They watched the movie while holding hands, Jimin seemed to be so caught up in the scene that he didn't notice Yoongi staring at him the entire time.

After they watched the movie, Yoongi told Jimin he had another surprise for him.

This time the drive was about 50 minutes long, and Jimin fell asleep for most of the time. Yoongi didn't mind though, the beautiful human being next to him was sleeping so peacefully, he looked so perfect.

When they arrived, Yoongi lightly shook Jimin awake but to no avail, the younger boy said something in his sleep making Yoongi chuckle.

He walked around to the other side of the car, and quietly opened Jimin's door. He leaned down slowly, pressing his lips softly on the other boy's plump lips, eventually waking him up.

"Wake up sleepy head, we're here." He said, earning a cute eye smile from the sleepy boy.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep," Jimin apologized. Yoongi shook his head and told him not to worry about it.

Yoongi helped Jimin get out of the car, then held his hand again, leading him in the fancy restaurant.

"This is too fancy Yoongi, it's going to cost us so much money," Jimin whispered a bit worried, trying to keep it low so that the other costumers and waiters didn't hear him.

Yoongi laughed lowly at Jimin.

"It's on me baby, today's special for you and me." Jimin blinked in confusion. What was happening today? Why was it special?

"What would you like to eat?" Yoongi asked and Jimin quickly searched through the menu, ignoring the ridiculously high prices for such small dishes.

"I don't know, this?" Jimin pointed his finger at a dish with chicken and broccoli. Yoongi smiled, taking the menu from him and stacking it together with his.

When the waiter came back to their table, he ordered their food and a bottle of wine.

Jimin had no idea what was going on.

"You know I love you with all my heart and soul and everything right Jimin?" Yoongi said as they waited for their food. Jimin nodded while he played with Yoongi's fingers.

"Do you love me?" He asked, and once again Jimin nodded, giving him a shy smile.

"I'm glad. To be honest, I never thought you'd ever forgive me, you know, after everything that we've gone through. But I'm glad. I'm happy you gave me a second chance. I'm sorry for screwing up your life in so many ways," Yoongi choked as he talked, he stared deeply in Jimin's watery eyes, and continued, "I don't know how many times I've regretted ever hurting you baby," Yoongi started fiddling with the boys hands, "But just know that I love you. I love you so much. And I will always love you, no matter what. Will you, please, marry me? Let's be happy together, hmm? For how how ever long we live, I promise I will never hurt you again," Yoongi started crying as he took out a small box from his blazer and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin's smile widened when he opened the box, revealing a pair of gorgeous silver rings.

Suddenly, the tears started coming out. Jimin stood up from his chair and hugged Yoongi tightly.

"So is that a yes?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin nodded as he wiped away his happy tears.

"Thank you, for accepting me," Yoongi said, hugging the younger boy tightly and giving him a cute peck on the lips, smiling afterwards.

_______________________

A/N: Thank you so much if you're still reading! It means a lot, and I also wanted to let you guys know that this story is coming to an end soon. 😥

-On another note, please read the new book I'm starting! It's a cliche story but whatever 🐥💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 375 14
Yoongi is broken but even then Jimin loves him. A short story I just came up with. It's my first fic so please be nice to me. P.S. Let's send only l...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
8.1K 271 7
Where JK is in love with Jimin ever since they met. JM stopped. Warning! Read the tags so you will be informed before reading. Thank you. Tags: Angst...
56.5K 1.8K 24
"Well don't do that. Just overdose sleeping pills instead." "Will do." . . . . . . . . . . . . . ⚠Warning⚠ Depression Self Harm Suicidal