{Editing} My Love in a Trench...

By TheFallingStars

John's getting married to Mary. The only problem is, he doesn't love her. Who will swoop in and save him? > More

My Love in a Trench Coat (Johnlock)
Memories~ John ~ Never Moving On
A Surprise Meeting
So it's love after all
Epilogue~ Our Life-Long Adventure
JOHN'S WEDDING SPEEEAACCHHH!!

Memories~ Sherlock ~ A 50/50 Chance

584 27 21
By TheFallingStars

As I said, another new chapter.

ENJOY!!!

*******

"John is getting married, Sherlock."

Mycroft told me that an hour ago and now I am running towards the Church John's getting married at. I know I could take a taxi, but that would take too long. Plus I wasn't far from where John is.

For the past few days I have been contemplating showing myself to John. I already annihilated Moriarty's network, now all that's left is trying to get John back. My John.

I have already thought of different reactions from John. He could punch me (which I know I deserve), start crying (which I already expect), or kiss me (I wish). Yes, I am in love with my blogger. And I always have. The minute he walked into St. Bart's I fell for him. Yes, love at first sight. It's cheesy, I know. But that was probably the best day of my life. I still remember every second......

•Flashback•

I was working with the microscope when the door swung open. I looked up and saw the gentleman from this morning. The only difference is that he was accompanied by another man.

'DAYUM.....' I thought to myself as I looked over him. Blonde hair, blue eyes, peach skin. He was quite handsome.

'Quick look busy!' I turned back to microscope.

"Mike, may I borrow your phone? Mine doesn't have signal."

Mike searched for his phone in his pockets. "Sorry mate, seems I don't have it on me."

[A/N I'M SORRY IF I GET THE DIALOGUE OR EVENTS WRONG!! REMEMBER, CRAPPY MEMORY!!!]

"Here, use mine." The other man said.

'Showtime!' I thought and turned to walk towards him.

'1. Swagger' I thought as I was walking.

He handed me his phone and I started typing my text.

'2. Appear enigmatic'

"Afghanistan or Iraq?" I asked.

"What?"

"Which one? Afghanistan or Iraq?" I asked again. We continued our banter then I gave him back his phone.

Molly walked in and handed me my coffee. I noticed she wasn't wearing lip stick anymore.

'2. Show obvious disinterest in woman.'

"What happened to the lipstick?" I asked.

"Oh, I took it off." She smiled a little. "It wasn't really working for me."

"Really? I thought it did." I turned around and started to walk away. "Made your mouth look bigger. Now it looks too small."

"Okay." She murmured.

'4. Suggest shacking up together under seemingly heterosexual terms.'

I started to talk to John about the flat. He objected by saying we need to know each other better, but I was already tying my scarf.

'5. Leave before he has a chance to say no.'

I put on my coat and started to make my way to the door.

'6. Casually mention the fact that you own a riding crop.'

"I have to go get my riding crop. I left it in the other room."

I was about to leave but then I realized I missed a step.

'7. Use science of seduction.'

After I finished that step I opened the door to walk out. But before I could get that far I decided to do one more thing. I walked halfway through the door frame and said,

"The names Sherlock Holmes, and the address is 221B Baker Street."

'8. AAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDD WINK!' I winked and walked out. I grinned as I walked down the hallway.

•End of flashback•

I smiled at the memory.

I need to get John back. I need to persuade John not to marry. And the only way of doing that is by admitting my feelings for him. I know it's a big risk if he doesn't feel the same way, but it's a risk I am willing to take. It's a 50/50 chance. I just hope he will take me.

'It's all up to you now, John.'

*********

There you go!

Soo what do you think? I love the flashback scene. The inspiration to do that scene came from this comic ------>

No more updates for today. Sorry My Little Stars. I'll hopefully get around to it tomorrow or sometime next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...