Gun Girl (Zayn Malik Fan Fic)

By bxllamae

Bounty Hunter. Killing and arresting criminals for money. If you like that type of thing, knock yourself out... More

Gun Girl (Zayn Malik Fan Fic)
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 : Final Chapter

Chapter 4

197 6 0
By bxllamae

ZAYNS POV

I'd spent a week in bed. I'd been sick for a week! Austin came over every night to see me and check that I was okay.

'The dance is in 4 days!', Austin squealed.

'Why are you so happy?', I asked, hugging her to my side. We welcomed her too be one of us so easily. It was like she was placed here to be one of us, to be with us.

'I've never been to a school dance before. I don't care if it sucks, I just want to go to at least one', she replied, her voice loosing it's happiness.

'You've never been to a school dance!?'. She nodded. 'Well then, you shall go to the ball with us, Aust.'. She laughed at me and nudged my side, telling me to let go of her.

'Sas! Hey love!', Louis shouted, earning a few stares. Before, no one noticed us. No one dared take a second glance at us. They still didn't, they just stared every so often at Austin. She told me that one guy asked her why she hangs out with 'those losers?', she replied with something along the lines of 'Thanks for calling me a loser. They're my friends. You insult them, you insult me!'. Oh how I adore that girl's sas!

'Waddup, Boo?!'. He tackled her in a massive bear hug.

'I missed you', He smiled.

'I missed you too, Lou!', She giggled. She'd been giggling a lot and laughing more. I took that as a good sign she was trusting us more and more.

I started thinking about how we met. How she was staring at me from her car with Smith and the way she shouted playfully at him when he shouted out she was staring at us.

'So. What do you think, Z?'. Austin was the only person I let call me Z.

'Wa-? Oh. Um sorry'

'What do you think? I'll meet you at the hotel. Spike said he wants to drop me off.'

'Sounds great!'

~~~~

The days had rolled by slowly. On and On. On and On.

I was stood in front of my mirror. I had my tux on and went to call for my sister. 'Doniya! I need help!', I hollered.

'What's up, Lil' Bro?', She laughed as she walked into my room.

'I can't do up- this.... stupid--- bow.... TIE!', My voice raising as I got angrier and angrier at the unco-operating tie.

'Here', She sighed as she tied it for me.

'THANK YOU!', I screamed as I threw my arms around her.

'Shh! You're welcome!', She laughed, pulling me into a hug. 'What's up, Zaynie?', She asked seriously.

'Nothing', I sighed.

'That was a very big sigh for nothing!', she pestered.

'FINE! I wanted to ask this girl to come with me, but Louis beat me to the punch and asked to go as a group.', I sighed, again.

'A girl!? You have found a girl you like!?', She was surprised and rightly so! There's barley ever any girls that I kinda like. But Austin is out of this world.

'Yeah. She's beautiful. She's one of us. Me and the boys, I mean. Tattoos, piercings, leather, skinny jeans... She's just so.... perfect!', I smiled at the thought of her.

'Don't worry, Zaynie. You'll see her tonight and you'll get your girl. Trust me', Doni smiled that reassuring smile that I needed.

AUSTINS POV

I was stood in front of my mirror. I had my dress on and called for my brother. 'SPIKE!'.

'Yeah?'

'I can't tie my dress up!'. He wandered into my room and smiled.

'You, look absolutely beautiful, Austy.', He smiled as he tied the string on the back of my dress.

I already had my hair and make up done. 'Shoes!', I panicked. Spike handed me a box. What would I do without my big brother!?

I slipped the shoes on, grabbed my clutch bag and pushed my leather jacket aside. One day without the jacket. Tonight was going to be special.

Spike drove me to the Tilton Hotel and helped my out of the car. A tear rolled down his cheek. 'Don't cry, Spike!', I laughed.

'I'm sorry. You- You're growing up! My baby sister isn't my baby sister anymore!', He yelled.

'Hey! I will always, always be your baby sister, I just won't be a baby', I kissed his cheek and waved good bye.

'SASSY!', Louis called.

'LOU!'.

'Hey how are you do- W- wow!', His jaw dropped, along with Harry's, Niall's and Liam's. I turned around.

Hmm? No pretty girls behind me. Side to side? Still no pretty girls.

'What are you guys staring at?', I whispered.

'Y-you, Aust.', Niall choked out.

'What!? ME!?'. They all nodded.

'Why-Why wouldn't we!? Have you seen yourself!?', Harry demanded.

'Anyway! Stop staring. I'm cold!', I shivered. We walked inside. I immediately looked for the black quiff I had grown to adore. 'Where is he?', I asked.

'Oh! This isn't the party. This is just the welcome area!', Louis laughed WELCOME AREA!?. 'Come on!', Lou laughed again.

The main ballroom only had faint blue lights. It was HUGE! It was decorated with a moon hanging in the middle and stars that twinkled scattered across the ceiling. I stood in awe for a few moments. I turned and saw no Louis, Liam, Harry or Niall.

I started to walk forward.

ZAYNS POV

I was looking for Austin, everywhere!

The big crowd in the centre started to part. A beautiful girl in a floor length, black, halter neck dress walked forwards. The dress had slits at the rib-cage that went to the hips and there was a big slit that went from the floor to high thigh.

I. WAS. GOBSMACKED.

I stared for a while, then I noticed the girls arms. A skull with flowers was on the forearm. 'Austin?', I choked. I started to walk towards her when Ally, my bitch of an ex, started to hang off of me.

'ALLY! Get off me!', I yelled. I pushed her shoulder lightly. She had been like this all night, draping over me. 'A-Austin?', I asked again. She nodded.

'Hey, Z', she smiled.

'You-you look beautiful...', My jaw hung at the sight.

'EWW! WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT!?!', an annoying girly squeal sounded. Ally.

'Ally!', I warned in a low growl.

'You talk to that.... THING!?', she seethed. I looked back at Austin, her eyes had glossed over and her cheeks reddened. Her hands were balled into small fists at her sides.

Damn. She. Was. Pissed!

'Austin. Come on, Love', I walked towards her. I took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. A slow song came on as we walked onto the wooden floor.

I placed my hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We swayed in time to I won't give up By Jason Mraz.

When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

There's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space

To do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use

The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in

I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not

And who I am

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

Still looking up.

I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)

God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)

We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)

God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

She ended up resting her head on my shoulder and moving her arms to hold on to me, rather than just hold me.

'Thank You', She mumbled into my neck as we started to dance to Let Her Go by Passenger.

'What for?', I asked into her hair.

'Everything. Showing me how it feels to have a best friend again, someone who cares. It's been a long time since any of that'.

'Thank You for letting me', I smiled. We continued swaying.

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go

'C'mon. Let's get a drink', I laughed. We weaved in and out of people until we reached the drinks. We both picked up a red cup. It was a school party, but they aren't stupid! They served alcohol! Thank You lucky angel!.

~~~

'You tired?', I asked as Austin's head hung on my shoulder. She mumbled something incoherent back. 'Come on, Love. Home time for you!', She wasn't drunk, no. She was just tired. She said she'd been having the nightmares a lot. I told her to come over so I could look after her, even if it was only for a few nights. Just so I could hold her in her sleep and she could get a full night's sleep, not just a long nap.

I pulled out my phone and text Spike.

Hey bud! Just letting you know that Aust's with me. I'll bring her home in the morning! :) - Z

Ok. No funny business, I will find u!! :D :P- S

I know u will! :P :D :) - Z

Look after her! - S

I put my phone away and took Austin to the car.

~

Austin was perfectly awake, she just kept zoning out as I unlocked the door.

'Come on, Love. Put this on', I said, handing her one of my longer tops and leaving her to get changed. I heard the water run and a weird ripping sound.

She walked out with a hair filled brush in her hand. 'What's all that?'

'I had a brush in my clutch. I've just brushed my hair out and there was a lot of hairspray up there!', She laughed as she pulled the clumps off of the brush.

I shook my head and walked into my room, changing into some trackies and socks. I walked out to find Austin sat on the couch, reading her twitter.

'Boo!;, I whispered in her ear. She reached behind her without looking and slapped the back of my head. 'OW!'

'You get what you deserve!', She chuckled.

'Well, I'm going to bed.'. I heard her scramble off the couch. She hates being in dark places alone, unless it's her room with her mum's stuff.

I sat on the bed and watched as she pulled a wipe out of her clutch. Girls carry everything around in their bags, don't they!?

She wiped the make up off of her face. I liked this Austin best. My Austin. The one who will wear no make up around me, who will happily lounge around in my shirt all day, who will wear fluffy socks and have a messy bun. The teenage girl Austin.

She sat down next to me on the bed.

AUSTINS POV

I sat down next to him on the bed. I picked up my phone and carried on looking through Facebook.

'What?', Zayn asked when I laughed.

'Nothing! It's just a very well fitting picture', I told him.

'Show me!', He whined.

'I'll read it!'

'Okay.' He shuffled around, as if he was trying to get comfy for Story Time!

'We are teenage girls. When we go home, our perfect hair will go into messy buns. Our make up has faded or smudged so we take it off. Our fake smile vanishes into how we truly feel. Our brand new shirt changes into our favourite old sweater. Our skinny jeans are traded for sweat pants or pyjamas. And our boots are taken off to reveal fluffy socks. When we go home, you wouldn't even recognize us.', I recited from the picture.

'Wow...'

'Yeah.', I smiled.

'No, come on', He said, holding an arm open. I snuggled into his bare chest and inhaled his scent.

He's my best friend, but my heart yearns for my best friend to be so much more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 10.6K 26
The second I saw him I just knew my world was going to be turned upside-down. There was no way I was making it out of this bar without him by my side...
Now By Aarushi

Fanfiction

1.9K 553 37
Alyssa gets accepted to an Ivy League college. She is determined to change her life. But meeting five boys on the night of a bonfire. A walk with a g...
2K 70 27
My name is Jack and in my opinion being the leader of a gang is a form of character building because it gives you a responsibility. My parents think...
67.5K 1.1K 31
Copyright 2013-2015 © Sinthia Martinez PLEASE DON'T STEAL i wrote this during my carrot days lol sorry plus it was my first story