Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil

943 56 140
By NewYearNewMeme

・。・゜★・。・☆..:*

"Lord Vader..."

Anxiety rushes through your body, and your breathing gets quicker and heavier. Your mind screams. Fear courses through your veins.

There, standing before you, is Darth Vader himself. He's turned away, back toward you, staring out a large window into empty space.

"Grand Moff Tarkin," a deep, robotic voice sounds. It makes your heart beat faster and your blood run cold. "I find it interesting that you are here, instead of on the Death Star, doing your job."

The governor's stoic expression falters, and he clears his throat. "Yes, well, I have a captive that I think will interest you very much. A Rebel, Lord Vader."

Darth Vader waves Grand Moff Tarkin away with the flick of his gloved wrist. "I cannot be bothered with every little Rebel you bring me, Governor Tarkin. Kill them."

Grand Moff Tarkin takes a step forward. "But Lord Vader—!"

Suddenly, Darth Vader sharply turns on his heel so that he's directly facing you and the governor.

You're even more frightened now that you can see him face to face. Or rather, face to mask. Vader himself is hiding under completely black armor, with a small control panel on the chest. He wears a slick, black helmet, with holes for the eyes and a triangular speaker for the mouth. But they're completely opaque. You can see nothing of Vader's real body. A long black cape billows out behind him. What scares you the most is the lightsaber hilt hanging from his belt.

As soon as Vader turns around, Tarkin steps back and regains his composure. "She is a very important Rebel, sir," he says, shoulders straightened and chin held high. Even an evil Imperial governor is afraid of Vader.

As a Rebel, you can tell when someone is a skilled leader. And you can tell that Vader is not. He controls his people with fear, rather than respect. You can beat that no one in the Empire really likes Vader, only fear him.

An intense and heavy breathing sound emits from Vader's suit. "How so?" He questions.

You keep your eyes trained on the floor as Tarkin responds. You can't look at Vader for much longer.

"She has the Rebels' attack plans with her, sir." Grand Moff Tarkin signals the Stormtrooper holding your satchel to step forward. "And she knows many more things about the Rebel Alliance. We could use her sir, to get more information. To crush the Alliance."

You set your jaw angrily. The Alliance will not be stopped. Not if you can help it.

Darth Vader remains quiet for a moment, save for the heavy breathing. "Leave her with me. Then go back to the Death Star immediately. You're more valuable there than you are here."

Grand Moff Tarkin gives a short, curt nod before turning sharply on his heel. He glares at you as he walks out of the bridge.

"Leave me," Vader commands. The Stormtroopers standing at attention behind you march out as well, leaving you alone with the most evil person in the galaxy.

Be a strong Rebel. Make the Alliance proud.

You set your jaw and look up, directly at Darth Vader. His frightening helmet stares down at you, but you don't look away. Not this time.

Vader takes some breaths before addressing you. "I understand you have the Rebel attack plans."

You say nothing.

"Where are they?" Vader's deep, distorted voice continues.

You keep your mouth shut and your eyes trained on Vader.

Darth Vader simply turns around and looks out the window. A group of TIE fighters zooms past. Tiny stars sparkle in the distance. The only sound in the large, empty room is Darth Vader's heavy breathing.

And then he holds up his hand. It's shaped like a claw, with his four fingers tightly together and his thumb sticking out.

You stare at him in confusion for a split second before excruciating pain courses through your body. You can feel your throat tightening with every pacing moment. You start choking, and your hand goes up to wrap around your neck. Black spots begin to cover your vision. The rooms spins. You desperately gasp for oxygen, but it's no use. Your lungs start to ache. You can't breathe.

Finally, the choking feeling dissipates, and you drop to your knees in pain. You put one hand on the cool, metal floor to steady yourself as you cough and sputter for air.

"Never forget that I have ways of getting what I want," Vader's deep voice says.

You tilt your head up and see a pair a shiny black boots. Darth Vader hovers over you, his black helmet glaring down at you menacingly.

"Where are they?" He repeats, more forcefully this time.

You swallow painfully before weakly pushing yourself up to a standing position.

"I-I..." You struggle to speak as your throat is hurting so badly, but you continue nonetheless. "I w-will..never...t-tell you wh-wh-where the...plans a-re—"

Your throat suddenly tightens again. You cry out in pain before falling on the ground, clutching helplessly at your neck.

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations," Darth Vader snaps. He straightens and walks away from you, armored boots clanking on the metal floor. "But do not worry, Rebel scum."

The force choke finally ends, and you take a large gasp for air. Your lungs still burn, but your vision is clearing. You can see a blurry Darth Vader with his back toward you, looking casually at the TIE fighters flying past the window.

"There are other ways we can use you yet..."

You feel your throat tighten once again. You hear footsteps, distant and faint, clanking against metal. Your vision goes completely dark, and collapse onto the floor.

You open your eyes again.

Countless times, really.

You feel something flowing around you.

Something bad.

Something dark.

A...A force.

Everything is hazy. You feel as though you're only half alive, fighting just to stay conscious. The only thing you feel, the only thing you know, is pain.

When your mind finally clears, you feel like an entirely different person.

Something in your brain changed, and not in a good way. The torturous pain became too unbearable. The words Darth Vader spoke began to sound believable, truthful. And you started to believe them.

Now, as Grand Moff Tarkin and about a dozen Stormtroopers escort you through the Star Destroyer, only one thing is on your mind:

Crush the Rebel Alliance.

Vader told you they were threatening to destroy the Empire. He told you they were the scum of the galaxy, killing innocent Imperial members and resisting the Empire's fair law.

And you believed him. You had to. The only other choice was to endure more pain and torture.

You grip your new Imperial blaster tightly as you march not behind, but next to Governor Tarkin.

"I am so glad you've decided to...change your point of view, (Y/N) (L/N)," Tarkin says slyly.

Your mouth forms a stoic straight line. Something feels wrong. A strong feeling inside of you says that you shouldn't be doing this.

But Vader's torture is stronger. You'll now do anything you're brainwashed into doing, if it means staying alive.

"Of course, Governor," you reply. Your voice is raspy from the all of the torture you had to endure. "I am ready. Lead me to the Rebel."

A wicked smile spreads across Grand Moff Tarkin's face as he leads you down a familiar corridor. You set your jaw and nervously swing your blaster back and forth.

Suddenly, a man frantically rushes up to Grand Moff Tarkin. He stops in front of the governor and gasps for air. The Stormtroopers ready their weapons, but Tarkin holds up his hand to stop them.

"G-Governor!" The man exclaims, clutching at his chest. He's wearing a dull grey uniform. A few military bars are listed across his chest. He's low in rank compared to the Grand Moff, who has a complete row of red stripes and a row of blue.

"What is it, Corporal?" Tarkin questions, annoyance seeping in his voice. "I am on a direct request from Lord Vader. What is so important that—"

"The Rebels escaped, sir!" The man rushes out. His eyes are wide in surprise.

Tarkin stops and tilts his head to the side ever so slightly. "All of them?"

The man quickly nods. "Yes, sir. The princess, the smuggler, the farm boy, the Wookie—"

"—What about the pilot?" Tarkin snaps. "The one that was just recently brought in?"

"I'm afraid him too, sir," the young man replies.

Tarkin groans in frustration and turns to you and the Stormtroopers. "Find them!" He shouts. "Search every single corridor, ever single barrack! Go! Now!"

The Troopers immediately disband, jogging off in multiple different directions. For a moment you just stand there, watching in shock as the governor and corporal rush down the hall.

You're alone. Brain dead. No orders, except for find the Rebels. You still deeply ache from seeing Vader, but you don't see it as a bad thing. Not anymore. Your brain is so hurt, so corrupted, you can only think of your orders.

Find the Rebels, especially the pilot. Kill him. Crush the Alliance.

You ready your blaster and start down the corridor toward the holding cells. You don't make it very far. As soon as you round the corner, a voice stops you dead in your tracks.

"(Y/N)!"

Surprised, you turn and look down the hallway to your right. Standing there, amongst a group of dead Stormtroopers, is a pilot. A Rebel pilot. Captain Daniel James Howell.

Despite how wounded he is, he still looks incredibly happy. His fancy zipper jacket and gloves are gone. His white shirt is torn right down the middle, exposing some of his chest. His usual fringe is sticking straight up, a few fluffy pieces hanging down in front of his eyes.

A huge, beaming smile spreads across his face.

"(Y/N)!" He calls again. He hastily shoves his blaster in his holster and runs toward you.

Completely in stun shock, you stand there and let him rush to you. Your shooting arm is limp. You can't seem to raise your blaster. You can't seem to do anything but look into the sparkling chocolate eyes.

"(Y/N)! Oh my God, I can't believe it's you!"

Dan smiles even wider once he reaches you. He puts both hands on your cheeks and smashes his lips against yours.

"They told me you were dead!" He throws his head back and laughs. "They told me you were dead! You're alive! You're—"

He looks you straight in the eye before kissing you passionately again.

Despite everything racing through your mind right now, you melt into the kiss. You allow him to wrap his arms around you and pull you into him.

When two of you pull away, gasping for air, your damaged mind clicks into place.

You raise your blaster and aim it directly at Dan.

Dan's eyes widen, and his smile immediately disappears. He holds up his hands defensively and takes a few steps back.

"(Y/N)?" He asks sadly, mouth slightly agape.

"I was sent to crush the Alliance," you explain, voice dark. "I was sent to kill you. Prepare to parish."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Dan shouts, shaking his head and stepping further back. "I don't want to perish! Do you want to perish? I mean, I don't think anyone wants to perish, especially me! I'm rambling again, but..."

Dan lowers his voice, and a devastated look spreads across his face.

"What did they do you?" Dan asks sadly.

You exhale angrily. "They opened my eyes," you say simply.

Dan's sadness turns to anger in a matter of seconds. He sets his jaw. "No," he snaps. "No, the didn't. They closed them. What happened to your will? Your determination? Your drive to fight, or did they take that away too?"

Anger rushes through your veins. "The Empire took nothing from me!" You yell.

"Are you kidding me?" Dan questions, his hands curling into fists. He steps toward you. "Are you actually kidding me? The Empire literally took everything from you!"

Dan's voice echoes in the long, empty corridor. Your grip on your blaster loosens. Your angry, stoic expression falters.

"Remember Alderaan?" Dan continues, shaking his head dismissively. His voice continues rising louder and louder. "Your home? Your family, your friends, all the Rebels that stood behind you and protected you? It's all gone. Your home planet is gone. Blown to a million pieces by the Empire!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"What happened to the strong Rebel I used to know?" Dan says, lowering his voice to a barely audible mumble. "I know it's in there somewhere. No matter what they did to you in there, you can fight it. I know you can. You're a Rebel, (Y/N). A strong Rebel. Find it."

"Find the Rebel within."

Suddenly, everything in the past few days comes rushing back to you all at once. Princess Leia, the Death Star, the Rebels' attack plans, the Shiba III, Phil, Darth Vader, Dan.

The memories of your life are too much for your damaged mind to handle all at the same time. You feel your knees start to become weak. You drop your blaster and collapse in Dan's arms.

"I'm sorry," you mumble, tears pouring down your cheeks. "I tried to kill you. It-It was Vader, h-he did something to m-me..." You hide your face in Dan's chest. "...something awful."

Dan gently reaches down and brushes your neck with his fingers. When you wince, he immediately pulls away.

"W-What was that?" You sob. "What did he do?"

Dan's face darkens. "I heard the Rebels talking about him once. They said he was a...a Sith or something like that...He uses the Force, but not the good kind of Force. He uses the bad kind. The dark kind."

You painfully swallow back your tears and straighten your shoulders. "Let's find your ship and get out of here," you say, looking Dan straight in the eye.

Dan smiles. It fills you with determination. "I thought you'd never ask," he replies, his smile turning into a smirk.

"I'm a Rebel," you say proudly.

Dan hands you your blaster and smiles. "And a damn good one at that."

Dan grabs his blaster and signals you to follow him. The two of you rush through the corridors of the Star Destroyer, hiding and killing when necessary.

Dan apparently knows the ship, leading you through all the twists and turns of the spacecraft. Whenever a Stormtrooper or an Imperial general walks past, Dan immediately pulls you into the nearest room and holds you close until they've passed. He doesn't know what exactly you've been through, but that doesn't matter. He's supporting and protecting you no matter what.

That's not to say you're a weak somebody that needs protecting. You even surprise yourself sometimes with your extraordinary fighting skills. Trooper after Trooper falls dead at your hand. You're not necessarily proud of killing, but if it means getting the plans to the Rebels, you'll do anything.

Unfortunately, your luck eventually runs out.

Dan smiles in satisfaction when he sees the boarding hatch only a few meters away.

"We're almost there," he says happily.

"Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that."

A familiar voice makes your blood run cold.

A very familiar, very robotic voice.

Tears immediately spring up in your eyes. Your body starts shaking as your brain replays each and every second of your hours and hours of torture.

Slowly, you and Dan turn around. What you see almost makes you faint. But you stand your ground. You keep repeating that you're a strong Rebel in your head. Maybe if you think it enough you'll believe it.

"I see my little apprentice failed me," the dark Lord Darth Vader says. He's completely alone, He doesn't need any Stormtroopers guarding him. He's strong enough on his own.

"She is not your apprentice!" Dan snaps, his hands balling into fists.

Darth ignores him. "Perhaps you underestimated the power of the Force..."

"No!" You scream, your hands going up to the sides of your head. You grip your hair so tightly you could pull out chunks of it. "No!"

Dan rushes over to you. "Love, I'm not going to let him—"

"I'd watch your tongue," Darth interrupts him. "I could destroy the both of you faster than I destroyed Alderaan."

That upsets you even more. Your sad hysteria is replaced with anger.

Dan scoffs. "Hate to burst your bubble, but we're getting out of here alive."

Darth takes a set of steps toward the two of you. "The odds of you getting off this ship alive are very, very low."

Dan swiftly pulls out his blaster. "Never tell me the odds." He smirks and pulls the trigger.

He hits Darth Vader directly in the knee, causing him to stumble to the side. Dan shoots again and again and again, aiming for Vader's legs. The only part of him unarmored. This gives you and him a split second to turn and sprint toward the hatch that leads to the Shiba III.

"He's gonna kill us, Dan!" You ramble while you struggle to keep up with Dan's pace. "He's gonna—"

"Shut up, Love!" Dan shouts. "Just keep running!"

For the last few feet, Dan grabs your hand and practically drags you through the boarding tunnel and onto the Shiba III.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" Dan shouts, running over to the ladder. He hastily climbs up, and you can hear him booting up the controls. "Close the hatch and buckle up!" He calls down the hatch. "I'm going into Hyperspace as soon as I can!"

You rush over to the small control panel on the side of the door, pressing the large blue button and flipping two switches. The hatch slowly closes shut. You watch as the interior of the Star Destroyer disappears.

You run over to the couch and quickly buckle yourself into the seat with two tight straps in an X across your chest.

As soon as you sit down, your head is thrown back against the headrest, and it feels as though everything inside your body flips upside down. You squeeze your watery eyes tightly shut. Even though you're moving faster than the speed of light, everything seems to be moving in slow motion.

And then, as quickly as it began, it abruptly stops.

You take a deep breath and push your messy hair out of your face. The corner of your lips tug up into a small smile. You did it. You're alive.

You unbuckle yourself when you hear Dan's boots clanging against the metal ladder rungs.

He jumps down from the cockpit and walks over to you. He offers you his hand and helps you stand up.

"Hey, you didn't pass out this time," Dan chuckles.

"Yeah, thanks for actually warning me," you playfully roll your eyes.

Dan's smile slowly disappears. He chews nervously on his bottom lip. "W-We should...probably...find the...Rebel...base..." He lowers his voice with every word, until he's barely whispering. He's slowly leans in and closes the gap between you.

You press your lips sweetly against his, your hand going up to his hair and his arm going around your waist.

He pulls away and gently rests his forehead on yours. "I love you, you know."

You close your eyes and smile. "Dan, I—"

"Well now I feel like a third wheel."

Surprised, you pull away from Dan and look around the cargo hold. It was Phil's robotic voice, but the droid is nowhere to be found.

"Where's Phil?" You ask worriedly.

Dan simply chuckles and puts his hands on his hips. "That cheeky little bugger," he mumbles, shaking his head. "Phil!" He calls.

A small, grey creature emerges from a box in the corner of the room. It creeps closer to you, and you get a better look at it. It's a medium size, with four lanky legs and a slender tail. Triangular ears poke out from its head. It's eyes glow blue, it's body slick grey metal. On its face is a black circle, with three black lines on either side of it.

"It's..." you shake your head in disbelief. "It's a cat!"

Dan laughs. "Come on, Phil. Show yourself then."

You watch in awe as the droid unfolds itself, transforming back into the first form you saw him in: the tall, humanoid PHL-29 droid.

"That's amazing!" You gush. "I've never seen a droid do that before!"

"Phil is underrated," Dan says, completely serious. He looks at Phil, then at you and smiles. "You got the plans?"

You nod proudly. "Phil?" You raise your eyebrow. "The plans, please."

Phil nods and opens the access port on the front of his chest. The blue plans slide out into your hands.

"Now I can finally do my job," Dan smirks. "Which is taking you to the Rebel base, not falling in love with you," he jokes, kissing you on the nose before climbing up into the cockpit. You giggle and follow him.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Dan asks, flopping into the black pilot's chair. "Wanna learn how to fly?"

You smile and take a seat in the copilot's chair. "I'd thought you'd never ask."

It doesn't take long to get to the Rebel base. A quick jump through Hyperspace drops the Shiba III right off at Yavin 4, the moon where the Rebel Alliance base is located.

After getting clearance to land, Dan and Phil maneuver the Shiba III through the atmosphere and down into the forests of Yavin 4. A sense of pride fills your heart as you look down at the Rebel headquarters.

When the ship lands, your small band of three steps off into a crowd of applauding Rebels.

You and Dan exchange glances. The only other time you saw Dan happier was when he found you on the Star Destroyer.

The thousands and thousands of Rebels cheering and clapping for you part down the middle, but the hollering doesn't die down.

As you, Dan, and Phil walk down the landing ramp of the Shiba III, Rebels congratulate you. Random strangers you've never met pat you on the back, shout your name, shake your hand, kiss your cheek. They do the same to Dan. You love the feeling.

Through the parted crowd comes three figures.

A Princess, a Scoundrel, and a Farmboy.

The Princess raises her hand, signaling the crowd to quiet down. It takes a while, but the rowdy Rebels finally silence.

The Princess herself wears a flowing white dress and a matching white belt around her waist. Her brunette hair is wrapped up in an intricate hair style, one twisted bun on each side of her head. She smiles warmly at you.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," she says, her silky voice comforting you immediately.

"Princess Leia," you greet, bowing your head slightly.

"Captain Daniel," Princess Leia turns to Dan and smiles at him. He smiles sheepishly back. "I congratulate you for delivering (Y/N) safely to the Alliance. Your deeds will not go unnoticed. You will be greatly rewarded as a respected Rebel Captain."

"Thank you, Princess," Dan mumbles, a blush flustering his cheeks.

"And (Y/N)," Princess Leia continues. "I assume you have the attack plans from Alderaan?"

You nod solemnly and pull the package out of your satchel. You hand the glowing blue plans to Leia, who accepts them gratefully.

Leia gently places her hand on your arm. "I greatly apologize for your planet," she says quietly. "I watched Tarkin destroy it myself. It was very painful. I understand. I am sorry."

You nod and give the Princess a sad smile. "Thank you, Your Highness."

"Thank you!" A new voice says.

You look to the right of Princess Leia, where a blonde boy about your age stands. He's wearing a robe with a lightsaber hanging from his belt. A lightsaber? A Jedi?

"Luke," Leia chastises. "Introduce yourself."

"Oh, sorry." The boy steps forward and holds out his hand. His blonde hair falls in front of his sparkling blue eyes. He smiles down at you. "Luke Skywalker. Nice to meet you."

"(Y/N) (L/N)," you say, shaking his hand.

"You saved the galaxy!" Like exclaims. "These plans, they're going to save us!" He wraps you in a tight hug.

Next to you, Dan inhales sharply.

"Anything I can do to help the Alliance," you shrug, trying to sound casual.

Luke's eyes linger on you for a moment. "You've helped the galaxy more than you could ever imagine." He smiles.

"Both of you will be greatly rewarded," Leia continues with a smile. "Your droid as well. He's a excellent model."

"He is," Dan smiles. "Truly under appreciated."

Leia smiles widely. "I do hope you'll stay here on the base with us. We could use your help in fighting the Empire."

"Whenever you need us, we'll be here," Dan reassures the Princess, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. He shoots Luke Skywalker a look.

"You're free to settle here on the base," Leia explains. "Han Solo here will show you to your quarters."

You glance behind Leia's shoulder to see a very attractive man standing there with his arms crossed. The smuggler. Dan glances behind his own shoulder at his ship.

"Don't worry," Leia says. "Your ship will be taken care of."

"Everything will," Luke adds. "Come on, (Y/N). I can show you to your quarters. Han can take care of your...um, friend."

"Um, yes, well, we're going to have a moment alone, if that's alright," Dan interjects, pulling you away from Luke slightly.

"Of course," Leia nods. She singles for Luke, Han, and the rest of the Rebels to disband. They reluctantly leave.

"I don't like that little blonde kid," Dan scoffs once the two of you are completely alone.

"What do you mean?" You question. "Did you see his lightsaber? I think he's a Jedi."

"Oh, stop sounding so amazed," Dan rolls his eyes and crossed his arms. "The lightsaber is just a glorified sword. It takes real skill to shoot a blaster."

You narrow your eyes and smirk at him. "Why, Captain Daniel James Howell are you jealous?"

Dan immediately blushes. "W-What?! N-No!"

You smile and wrap your arms around him. "I think you are..." you sing-song.

"What?! I-I'm just saying that I thought that Luke kid was trying to make a move on you!" Dan argues, completely flustered.

You laugh. "Come on, Dan. He's totally with Leia. Can't you tell?"

Dan tilts his head and twists his mouth in thought. "Nah, they look more like siblings to me. Brother and sister."

You shake your head incredulously. "What? No way. I don't see it."

Dan chuckles and lovingly stares down at you. Everyone, everything in the galaxy seems to disappear when his chocolate brown eyes lock with yours.

"I love you," he whispers. "I love you."

You smile and look up at him from under your eyelashes.

"Do you say that to every girl in the galaxy?" You question, your voice sounding like a song.

Dan smiles dreamily and shakes his head. "Only you."

Then he leans down and presses his lips softly to yours. It feels like the kiss lasts forever. You never want it to end.

"We're Rebels, Dan," you whisper happily. "We're finally standing on Rebel ground. Together. We're Rebels."

"And damn good ones at that," Dan chuckles.

At that moment, a sparkling shooting star flies through the galaxy overhead.

"I love you," you say, hugging Dan tightly.

Dan smirks and kisses your forehead. "I know."

THE END

・。・゜★・。・☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*
★・。・。☆ ☆.。.:*・°☆.。★☆
°☆.。.:☆.。.:* °☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・☆°☆.。.:*・°☆ミ★~'*:;,.★ ~☆★。、:*:☆・:.,;*☆・:.,;*★。、:*:。.☆.。.:*・°☆★。、::°☆.。.:*☆彡★彡★。、:*:★。、:*:☆.。.:*・°☆
☆彡゜★☆・゜。・。・゜★・・☆

Written by
LIZ (NewYearNewMeme)

Original characters created by
GEORGE LUCAS

CAST

(Y/N)(L/N)   YOU, THE READER

Captain Daniel      DAN HOWELL
James Howell

Phil (PHL-29)        PHIL LESTER

Luke Skywalker  MARK HAMILL

Han Solo         HARRISON FORD

Princess Leia  CARRIE FISHER
Organa

Darth  JAMES EARL JONES
Vader

Grand Moff       PETER CUSHING
Tarkin

A NEWYEARNEWMEME PRODUCTION
HAN SHOT FIRST!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CARRIE FISHER
1956 — 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 23.7K 32
**Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Abuse, Alcoholism** Dan Howell and Phil Lester never got along. Mostly because Dan took out his horrid home...
291K 8.3K 28
Dan was a teenage boy who was a bit awkward and not the most popular person. He was happy, but not the happiest he could be. That was until he was to...
17.6K 317 15
This is a work of fiction. It may include: violence, intense sexual contents, and vulgar language. If any of these actions may bother you don't rea...
45.4K 1.7K 17
You've lived most of your teenagerhood as a major fan of Dan and Phil, and a proud member of the Phandom (shipping them or not, your choice.) You wak...