Monster // Chanyeol x Reader

Door lumi4lyfe

When (y/n) comes face to face with Park Chanyeol, the school bully who everyone has their eyes on. They immed... Meer

{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{character Q&A}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{character Q&A answers!}

{1}

16.8K 387 121
Door lumi4lyfe

"Chae-young, I really don't want to be here" I say and she groans tugging my arm.

"C'mon (y/n) , it'll be fun" she pouts, for you maybe" I mutter as she pulls me into the kitchen and greets her frens. I look around the large room. I didn't even know who's party/house this was only that they must come from a rich family because it was huge.

"Here you go" Chae-young says as she hands me a cup of (drink). I take a sip as someone turns up the music. Chae-young starts dancing to whatever girl group was playing. She grabbed my hand and tried to get me to but I pulled away. She pouted but continued without me.

I walked away from the crazy girl into the lounge and sat down, placing my drink on the table. I sighed, I hated parties. The drunk flirting, the cringey dancing, the terrible music - all of it. I spend an hour or two on the sofa before Chae-young called me back to the kitchen. I sighed and got up, heading in her direction. As I'm not looking where I'm going I walk straight into some guys abs, falling to the floor.

"Watch where you're going" he snapped as I stood up. "S-sorry" I mutter not looking at him before I start to head away.

"Hey!" He part yelled, grabbing my arm and turning me round to face him.

"What?" I snap, annoyed. He glares at me and I feel his finger tips digging into my arm.

"Where do you think your going, gongjunim?"

"Away, just get off me" I snap and he glares. He pulls me closer and says;

"Watch yourself." He let go of my arm and I hurried away.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.6K 150 17
So what are you? You're an immensely famous, talented, and gorgeous k-pop solo artist. You risked and sacrificed everything to be where you are and w...
44.3K 2.2K 107
Synopsis. The story happen in Korea Busan,,, Baekhyun was a child when Mrs Lisa stole him from his parents to make him pay for what Baekh...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
20.5K 687 29
(COMPLETE STORY) {chanyeolXcrisa(you)} Fanfiction..... English story! "You're Heart broken??" he asked me "Yeah, he cheated on me" you answered "...