Time Left Over (Time Book 1)

By NWC564

What would you do if you and the rest of the world only had 1 year left before the Sun expanded killing every... More

Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Prologue

223 11 5
By NWC564

2:34 PM
July 10, 2019
Washington, DC
1 Year Left

"Umm... Sir." said a nervous scientist to his supervisor as he rushed into his office.

"Yes what is it?" Replied his supervisor.

"Well sir, according to these readings the Sun is expanding at an exponential rate."

"That's bad because..."

"Well... if it continues at it's current rate the Earth will be consumed by the Sun within the next year!"

"Wow, okay that is really bad" his supervisor was starting to get worried. "Well, are you sure that the readings are correct?" He continued trying to find some sort of hope in the situation.

"Yes sir, I double checked the authenticity before I came to you with this problem." The scientist looked at his supervisor with a look of worry. The supervisor leaned back on his expensive black leather chair and looked unsure about what to do next.

"Well I suppose we should inform the public and survey the problem to give updates on the situation." He said still sounding worried and a bit sorrowful.

"Will you let us have some time off to see our families before it all ends."

"Definitely, I wouldn't want you or anyone to die here in a lab with a couple co-workers.

"Then it is settled. This is the beginning of the end."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 197 36
(Markiplier/DarkiplierXReader) What happens when your ready to give up on the world and one day you meet someone that changes everything. Only you c...
329 24 20
*Prologue* To be entirely honest with you, I never really considered my future. It's not like I needed to...right? Why would you care about jobs and...
3.3M 146K 30
"Earth has been different for awhile, but I don't think we've ever had a beautiful, muscular alien dude falling from the sky. It's not really somethi...
Dust By Ana

Science Fiction

340K 19.6K 31
All the earth is torn asunder. There used to be grass, and the sun used to be golden. Children played outside, climbing trees with smiles on their fa...