Project Player

cloudyzaria tarafından

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... Daha Fazla

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Last Few Hours Together

6.9K 161 28
cloudyzaria tarafından

  I'm sorry for the late update, please forgive me. But I was celebrating myself on having 17k on this book and I hope for many more reads so spread the word if you want. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It's short because all the shits about to go down in the next one so beware....

    " What are you doing here?" I asked finally looking into his eyes. 

    " We only have a few more hours together. Considering I'm leaving in a few hours," he laughed sadly. " But can I meet your family?" 

  " Yeah I guess." I said taking his hand in mine. I opened the slide door leading to the kitchen. Once I opened the door, all eyes were on us. My grandma was the first to get up and introduce herself. Before I could even say who he was. " Everyone this is my boyfriend, Brendan."

   " Hey Brendan!" yelled everyone.

   My grandma looked at him, lifting up her glasses. Trying to figure him out. " Now listen here sonny, you better not hurt my grandaughter. You seem like a nice man though. It's nice to meet you." She hugged him, and kissed his cheek. Brendan hugged back and backed away next to me. 

    " Oh so you're Brendan," said Ryland. Along came Seth and Les next to him.

   " I banged your brother," said Les sipping some of her hot cocoa. 

    " Oh.." Brendan replied awkwardly.

    " Nice to meet you," whispered Seth. He's so shy. If Maggie wasn't dating the love of her life, I would've totally set them up. 

     " Babe, I don't want to rush you, but I have to head home soon and I wanted to know if you wanted to come along with me." he said looking at the floor. I really would like to leave because being here with him and my family is too much. They'd be asking questions, personal questions. Talking about their old relationships and embarrassing me. 

    " Sure. Let me just grab my phone." I said running up the steps.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Bye family. And mom can you take my things to the house!" I yelled walking to the door, struggling to put on my boots.

    " Alright no problem," she said goofing around with Adam. I hope I have a long relationship when I'm older. 

   I walked to Brendan's car, shutting the door. He started the car, and Counting Stars by One Republic began to play. 

   " So how was your Christmas?" asked Brendan. " I see you're wearing that adorable sweater." I heard him snicker. Son of a bitch.

  " It was cool. How was your's with the Henderson's?"

    " It was all fine. But you know, Jax isn't really cool right now. And did you know Tamara is spending the night there sometimes. And she's pregnant." 

   " Yeah I already know actually." I said looking at the ground. I started going back to a memory with her.

    " Hey Tamara," I said walking into the room. " Happy Thanksgiving."

    " Oh hey Toni!" she said cheerfully. " How did you even get in here? Considering Jax isn't talking to you."

  " He's out and about somewhere. I just kinda broke in the house, shut off the alarm systems..." I said trying not to look in her eyes. I heard her laughing. I've really got to know Tamara. She's not that much of a whore. She told me about how she changed herself to fit in to the popular crowd when she was thirteen. She used to be a good girl, who always did as she was told. She decided she needed to change after having a huge crush on Jax, who didn't notice her til high school.

   " You are a mess Toni. I'm glad to call you my friend. Honestly. I really don't hang with anyone anymore." she replied. She sighed sadly. " Is it bad I don't regret keeping the child?"

   " Of course not. It's a good thing. Most teen mom's would get an abortion with no second thoughts. I'm not against abortion, I mean some people have problems. But I would rather give my child up for adoption just saying. I wouldn't want to take someone's life." I explained.

    " I'm not letting this child go. I want to grow up with it. Watch it take it's first steps. Everything. Little bundle of joy." she said rubbing her stomach. She looked happy. " And I called Drake. He's going to pick me up today. He's not all into the baby thing, but he actually is excited. He keeps stopping in the baby section in stores."

  " That's adorable. Don't you-"

 " Toni, we're here." said Brendan, stopping at ...Jax's house? Oh god, I haven't talked to him in forever. I slowly got out of the car, taking deep breaths. Just act normal. He's not mad, probably just dissapointed that a girl turned down his lucious, full lips. STOP IT!

   I didn't realize we reached the door until Jax opened it. He smiled at Brendan, but his smile slowly faded when he saw me. Well shit.....

  " Hey Toni, Brendan. C'mon in." I walked past him taking off my shoes and staring at his house. I never get over the fact that it's so beautiful. The way it's decorated. It brings tears to your eyes. I was so busy staring imagining to be Belle in Beaty and the Beast, I didn't realize Jax was laughing at me. " Nice sweater." he breathed.

    " Oh shut up..." I grumbled. " I'm going to get a snack." I know it's rude to just walk away, but I'm hungry and needed to avoid him the most I could. I looked around the cabinets, looking for something that could make me happy. Then I saw it. A gift from God....

  Nutella.

   I grabbed the jar, which was full. And I spoon and began eating it like I haven't in days. I mean, the car ride was only like 2 hours. It was shorter because I fell asleep.

  " Excuse me..." Shit it's him. I slowly turned to Jax, seeing him standing quite serious. " One, that's my Nutella jar. Secondly, what I said in the car was a joke."

   I tried to act like I didn't know what he was talking about. Because he came off as a jerk by what he said. " I don't know what you're talking about Jax Henderson."

    " I do and I know you do too. I was playing around with you. I just wanted to see your reaction. " he said laughing. I felt all my blood rush to my head. I was actually angry, but I didn't want to show it.

    " Okay. Nice little game. For fucking with my head for almost two months, I'm going to eat this whole jar and not give you annnnnyyyyyy." I said walking away.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " You know it's five in the morning Toni..." said Brendan. We've been sitting in this room in Jax's house. It's like a playroom to me. We've been talking, playing and making out all night. Yes...I said making out......

  " Yes and your point is? I want to spend as much time with you as possible," I said holding his hand. His eyes lightened in the sun starting to rise, which kept the dark room lit for us. 

    " Understandable, but you do know I have to leave in an hour and a half." he said quietly. I let one tear leave my eye. I quickly wiped it and looked at him lovingly.

  " And I will make sure that the time isn't wasted...."

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

   Here we were. Standing at Brendan's moving van. His parents getting ready to leave. Brendan and I hugging each other with all our might. He made me happier actually. I've been getting better sleep knowing someone loved me. 

   " And you know baby, I will always love you. I'll miss you. Now no more crying alright. I want you to know that nothing will happen to us. We will always be Brendan and Toni. Toni and Brendan," he whispered in my ear. He pulled away kissing my lips softly. " I love you baby."

   " I love you too," I said softly, due to me crying so much. My voice went away. I waved at him as the car disappeared down the road. I waved until it was out of my sight. " Never have a felt such redamancy. The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full."

  But there is a part of me that feels like he's going to do something. I'm trying to learn to trust people again but it's so hard. 

   Home

   " Hi home. How art thou?" I said jumping onto the couch. I could use a nice nap and drink right now. A cigarette? No...

  Knock Knock Knock Knock

  I ran to the door and opened to see Eddie. We've drawn closer. His parents are so sweet and he has a girlfriend that goes to a different school, but they are so adorable. She thinks Eddie is actually getting better. I think so too. He's stopped stuttering so much. 

   " Oh hi Eddie!" I said hugging him. I liked how he smelled like pine, most guys smell like Hollister cologne, not that I'm complaining though. But they need to change it up sometimes.

   " H-Hey Toni," he smiled with his tongue between his teeth. " I b-brought you a-a-a Christmas present." He held up a large bag. I opened it to see a shirt with our faces on it saying ' Don't Mess With My Clique' and I just busted out laughing.

   " I love you Eddie thank you." I said hugging him. " I didn't get you a present I'm so sorry."

    " You being my friend i-is enough," he whispered. Aww he's so adorable. 

  " Thank you Eddie so much. But how's that girlfriend of yours?" I asked.

     " She d-did some naughty t-thing t-to me yesterday," he whispered. I looked at him wide eyed. Oh no he didn't?

   " What did she do?" I asked more interested. 

     " I don't w-want t-to talk a-about i-it but it felt really good...."

  I couldn't help but laugh!

  Oooooh Eddie gettin' freaky you guyzzzzzzzzzz. But Again I'm sorry for the late update. I promise that the next update will be soon so look out. So how do you feel about Brendan? How do you feel about Jax? How bout Tamara? Or my favorite Eddie....

    Lost_In_Dreams23 oooooooooooouuuuttt

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

719K 30.4K 36
We've never actually met but our showers are on opposite sides of the same apartment wall so sometimes we sing duets when we shower at the same time...
31K 1.9K 11
In which a couple decides to relax during summer vacation and rent out a cabin, which may not be relaxing at all.
591 78 60
Charvi Brooks, hiding under a wig and glasses as Avery Adams to work and get money for college, is found out by quarterback, Zane Rivers and gets suc...
671K 59.7K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...