The Billionaire Stole My Hea...

De africaneese

•#96 in chicklit• |Watty's 2016| Sophia Sparks is a 23 year old who did not have a job or noth... Mais

1-"The Love At First Sight"
2-"The Housemaid?"
3-"The billionaire's mansion"
4-"In the billionaire's mansion: II
5-"When Trouble Meets Trouble "
6-"The Devil Himself?"
7-"The seductive Guest"
8-"Couldn't this day get any worse?"
9-"The-Stay"
10-"The Let it Go murmuration"
11-"Rude much? "
12-"What.The.Actual.Shit?"
13-"Facing The Hard Truth"
14:"The Beginning Of ANew life"
15-"She has the brains of a typical old Woman"
16-"The Craps And The Plans"
17-"Those Sexy Greek God Kidnappers"
19-"The Wildfire"
⚠Attention⚠
20-"The Marry me-Proposal"
21-"The-'Holy shit!'"
22-"The Drive Convo"
23:Dilemma
24"EPIC FAIL!

18-"The Dinner"

955 42 12
De africaneese

Chapter 18:The Dinner

Longest chapter

Some weeks later........

SOPHIA POV💖

"I'm coming in, and you can't stop me! He said glaring at me with pitiful eyes. I don't care how he stared at me, but there's no way I was going to let him in. No way!

"You're not coming in, never!" I yelled in anger. At first I was thinking that he should at least come in, so that we could have a talk but I figured out that it was pointless.

"No Sophi, There's no way you're going to stop me from doing what I want, there's absolutely  no way! Whether you like it or not I'm taking him." He said with a harsh tone trying to push the the door and enter with force,  but no matter how I tried to stop him from coming in, he was still strong.

"No, what are you doing, what the hell are you doing?" I asked as he was gazing around the living room shifting my sofa and my coffee table away.

"Where's the baby?" He yelled heading inside my room.

Shit!

"Where is the baby? Answer me Sophia, answer me, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY" He yelled as he traced where the crying of my baby's voice.

"No, no don't take him, no,  no! don't do this to me, no don't!" I yelled crying my ass out, but he wouldn't listen, the guy wouldn't just listen.

He was now heading towards my door to go out.

"No, Don't do this to me, please no. I beg of you. Bring him back, don't do this to me, don't. Please his my life, bring him back to me. I beg of you. Bring him back, his my life, don't do this to me, I beg your. Don't do this to me....." I knelt  down on the floor crying, begging, doing what any helpless mother would do, but he wouldn't listen.

He was going to hold the door knob when he turned around and said "He's mine baby Sophia, mine and only mine and I'm taking him!"

"No, stop doing this, I need my baby. Please don't go, no don't leave" I said as he was about to open the door and I held his leg, still persistent, but it was for no use, until he took the force and he opened the door and he left, me still crying on the floor.

He left, he took my baby!

"No! No! Arthur, he can't take my baby! No!" I yelled as I woke up from my dream..... Or should I say, my NIGHTMARE! I got up from my bed and sprinted my way to my baby's court. I turn on the light and saw my baby sleeping peacefully. I sighed, thanked holy Macaronis or God or goddess or whoever made this work. 

Arthur took my baby? That bastard! He came into my nightmare. Ugh! And now what? He wants to claim his baby? Well that will be over my dead body!  I sighed again and went to my bed.

♡♡♡
I tossed tirelessly on the bed just tossing and turning, tossing and turning, yeah that's  what I do. I heard a knock on my door. This early? But who could that be? I thought. I got up and run to the kitchen to get a knife. Yeah, get a knife to kill any bastard that comes my freakin' way,...  no, freaking is an understatement.

After the dream I had, Its quite strange that a knock will come on my door, like what if it's Arthur? I swear that I'm going to kill that bastard if he tries to come my way!

After taking the knife, I held it tightly and tiptoed to see who's there, because if I can recall the anonymous person kept on knocking.

Ugh! Freak!

I looked through the pin hole of my door to spy the person,  and then I realized that it was..........  flowers? A bouquet of red flowers.

Not this again!

"Hello miss. Please are you Miss Sparks?" A guy with the bouquet of flowers asked frightened  obviously because of my knife.

"Yes please" I said trying to hide the knife so he won't be scared and faint at my door post.

Typical cowards!

"Well you can have it." He said while handing me the bouquet of flowers. It was red and bright. I thanked him and closed the door.

I search for the card in the flowers, and I knew he always placed it deep inside the roses. But anyway, I always have a way to find it.

I got the card and then I sighed a finally! I opened the card and it read;

"Love is friendship that has got fire. It is quite understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."

I hope you stay safe and have a joyful moment today. Have a Good Morning.

Love; S.K,Nathaniel

This was always happening,  It's like I'm used to it. Every morning when I wake up my door bell rings and I have to know that it's a good morning flower. And he's love quotes are really romantic, I'll say that it can even make an impact in my life. But for today, I don't know; maybe because of the dream I had about Arthur, I actually forgot that I was supposed to receive roses today.

It's not only roses he sends me. He sends me chocolates, toffees and more and more of my baby's clothes. He takes my baby like he's own and that's one thing I like about him, unlike some people who can't even take care of their own responsibility. And he even has the guts to appear in my dream?

Shit!

I'm beginning to like him, Oh who I'm I kidding? I like him. I feel good when I'm around him and I feel protected. It's like my whole world depends on him. I feel okay. But I don't know if what I feel for him is actually love because he has proposed to me several times and I'm always there telling him that "I haven't gotten over my past" or I'm like "I'll think about it" but he doesn't give up, he's still persistent. This is actually the first time someone is very serious with me, and I'm throwing him off? Oh think Sophia, think!

"Beep, beep, beep!" My phone vibrated, the phone Arthur got for me. I don't why I haven't gotten over it yet? I took the phone and looked at who is calling and it read "Nat❤❤" I smiled at once and I answered it immediately.

"Hello sweetie, did you get your morning routine?" He asked in a very romantic voice. I know we have nothing like a romantic voice but hey, it sounded more like romantic and sweet.

"Of course I did. It is beautiful. I love it." I said while smiling and plucking one rose out and smelling it. It had a nice scent. It's like he perfumes it or something. This is actually another scent of his perfume, and every of his flowers he brings are full of different scents. Like does he manufacture perfumes? How does he do it?

"Well, another perfume? This is good. Every single bouquet of yours has different types of scenes. How do you do that?" I asked

"Well, you wanna know how I do that?" He asked

"Yeah, I do" I replied

"You'll know if only my baby will do me a favour." He said

"Now what will you want me to do for you now? " I asked crossing my arms still holding the red rose.

"If you could kiss me." He said, knowing full well of the wide smirk his forming.

"Ha! On the phone? Seriously?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, well if you know you can't, we could go out today? What about that?"

"Well you're very unlucky boy, cause today is my free time and since I got my freeway from work, I'm going out with Diana. We had a plan to meet somewhere today."

"No, don't worry, I'll tell Diana not to go out with you today because I'm the one taking over." He said in a quite possessive tone.

I just chuckled at that statement.

"Well,I just hope that she'll understand because Diana won't!  What time are we going?"

"Tonight"  he said.

"Well, okay. I'll see"

"Bye baby" He said in that romantic voice again.

"Bye" I replied.

♡♡♡♡♡
It was evening and I had to find a dress to wear to go out with Nathaniel but I didn't know what to wear. I just opened my closet and packed everything out. I didn't know what to wear, I was so confused. I heard a knock on my door and sprinted my wear to open, but first I looked at the person through the small hole. It was a lady, that I don't know. I opened the door and found out that I totally don't know her. She was tall, slim and beautiful. She was wearing ripped jeans with high heels and a blouse.

Who could she be?

"Hello" She greeted.

"Hello" I responded.

"Ermm.. Are you Miss Sparks? She wakes giving me a beautiful smile showing her white teeth.

"Yeah?" I asked in shock as I arched an eyebrow.

"You got a gift, please sign here." She said handing me a paper and a pen. I signed it and gave it back to her.

Now I am confused.

She handed me a beautiful designer bag, which I'm sure there's something in it.

A name attached on it was VERSACE. What kind of a name is this? I thought as I looked at it in a weird way. "It's /versachi/ The lady pronounced obviously knowing my naive look. I made an "O" face and gave her a thank you.

I opened the bag after I closed the door and sat on my sofa. It was a beautiful black stripped dress which was short. It was beautiful. I swear this was my first time receiving a dress with a weird name on it. I thought that was all, I saw a pair of stilettos and a card with a beautifully drawn rose. I opened it and it read;

Wear this.

I'm sure you'll look beautiful in it.

Love, S.K Nathaniel.

Gosh, he's so romantic. I thought.

♡♡♡♡
After putting on my makeup and wearing my dress, I was finally finished. I looked at the mirror to see how I looked, as usual I always looked lame and now that I applied some makeup on my face, Gosh I'll look like a monster.

I turned to look at the mirror and I saw my reflection.

Wait a minute! Is this me? Don't tell me that I had a twin beautiful sister? Geez, I looked like a Greek goddess. I couldn't believe that it was me. It's not like I went out to fix my hair, but I was getting tips from Diana, oh geez she's such a genius! What will I do without her?

My brown hair was actually placed on my shoulder, it was curled a little. I looked tall in the stilettos and the dress I wore emphasized my curves. Gee, I never knew I had that. My face changed to some sort of a model? Like I don't know how to explain it. I was looking nice, okay nice is an understatement, I was looking beautiful.

So this was what Tiffany does eh? And she always makes Arthur fall for her. Makeup, the secret behind every body's inner monster. So when she sleeps without her makeup she looks like a freakin' monster.

And this was what Arthur liked for a longtime. And she was even kissing her red lips? That red lips thingy freaks me out. Like, are they made of blood? Because when people apply it on their lips they look like a freaking vampire. And I swear that Tiffany always looks like she sucked somebody's blood. And when I saw Arthur kiss Tiffany, I was like Fuck! Arthur is now a vampire. Because of that, he disgusts me.

"Beep, beep, beep!" My phone vibrated, I saw 'DI',on the screen. Oh it's Diana, I thought as i picked up the call. "Hey Girl" Diana said.
"Hey Di, you have to see me now, I look.. Beautiful"

"Wow!  you finally agreed that you're beautiful, thank God. Hey! Send me a picture on WhatsApp. I'll like to see it. I hope you followed my instructions." She said.

"Of course I did. You're such a genius. Well I'm sorry but I'm not on WhatsApp." I said still checking out myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe it was even me.

"What? You're not on WhatsApp?" She said in a disappointing tone.

"Yeah, I'm not."

"Well, instagram" She said

"Huh? What kind of name is that?" I asked

"its an app Sophi, well it seems you don't have it. Ermm.... Facebook?"She asked again.

"Well, I used to have it on my phone, but I don't know, it's of no use so I deleted it." I said

"What? Oh God Sophi, you're such a missus! What about about twitter? " She asked.

"Nope!" I replied.

"I knew it. Snapchat?" She asked again.

"Okay, how many freaking apps do you have?"

"Look, Sophi, it's social media. And it's only old people who are out of the loop when it comes to it. So Sophi, I'll encourage you to download WhatsApp right now!"

"Eww No"

"Do it!"

"But why?"

"Because I need to see your pictures."

"But I can take the picture on my phone, so when we come to work we will take a look" I suggested.

"No!" She yelled

"But.." I was cut.

"No butts Missy!"

"Fine" I finally agreed. Like, no one can compete with Diana and win, she's so persistent.

"Good" She replied.

I cut the line and started taking pics of myself, some smiling and some of them making silly faces. I also took a full pic of my dress. Actually, this is the first pic I took on my phone ever since Arthur handed it to me. I looked nice.

Now it's time for me to download this so called WhatsApp. Wait a minute! How do we even download this freaking app?

I called Diana. "Hello Di, I wanna ask, how do you download What's app?"

"Oh, that's easy, just search for play store on your phone, and you see it, just click on it. Search for WhatsApp and you see the drawn green labeled phone, click on it and press install."

"Oh okay, thanks."

I searched for play store on my phone but I couldn't find it. I searched and searched but I just couldn't see it. Maybe it's not there.

I called Diana again. "Hello Di, I didn't see play store on my phone."

"Really, you didn't? Wow, cause there's play store on every phone. Unless! Your phone is an IPhone"

"Huh?" An IPhone? And what kind of a weird name is that? Don't tell me that is a phone?

"Yes, IPhone, hey check the name n your phone."

I did as I was told. Where the hell is the name? Finally I saw the name written on my wallpaper, because Arthur put a pink cover on my phone to protect it.

"Yh Di, I think I've seen it."

"Okay, then search for Apple store."

"What? You mean Apple? The apple we humans eat? The fruit."

"Oh stop asking questions and do as I say."

I immediately searched for apple store, searched for What's app and downloaded it.

"Well, have you done it Sophi?" she asked

"Yh"I said

"Then start sending me pics."

Immediately I clicked on WhatsApp, there were the first three contacts that appeared on my phone. They were Nathaniel, Diana, and Arthur?

Freak! And he's status is "I'm available" Oh yeah, we all know that Arthur. Why do I still have he's contact? And it seems he doesn't have any profile pic.

And there I saw Diana's, her status was interesting. It was about love and so was Nathaniel. Their so romantic unlike Arthur who's like, he's always available. Ugh! So this was the kind of a boring man I fell in love with? Diana was right, I'm such a missus.

I clicked on Diana's profile

Me: Hi (sent from iPhone)

Di: Hey, send the pictures

Me: Okay Gee, you're so impatient! (Sent from IPhone)

Di:*rolls eyes*. Just send! Sent from IPhone? What model is your IPhone?

Me: What do you mean sent from iPhone? Anyways, it's IPhone S6, I don't even know what that means. (Sent from Iphone)

Di: It means that if you have an Iphone, anytime you send a message, it comes like (sent from Iphone)got it? And the S6 is the advanced kind of Iphone, wait a minute!  iPhone is S6? Gee, are you that rich?

Me: Oh I got it! (sent from Iphone)

Me: I'm I that rich? Yh you could say that again. *Brings laughing emoji*

Di: Yeah whatever, now send the pics.

I did what I was told.

Me: Sent✅ (sent from iphone)

Di: What? Where the hell is your lipstick? You didn't put on lipstick? Put on lipstick!

Me: No!  (sent from Iphone.)

Di: What? But why? Have you ever seen some girl going out on a date without putting on lipstick?

Me: But I don't have any. (sent from Iphone)

Di: What? You're weird. I'm coming to your house now to look after your baby, and there I'll bring you lipstick. Don't go anywhere.

♡♡♡♡
"Hey, Sexy! Damn you look so beautiful." Nathaniel said, looking at me from head to toe. I felt kind of shy.

"Thank you." I replied.

"I knew you'll look good in this." He said giving me a wide grin.

He's hair was newly combed and he's Armand suit fit his tall muscular body perfectly well. There's no doubt that he's handsome.

"Have a seat please." He offered  me a seat. It was a restaurant with some disco lights, it was really romantic.

"You also look good." I said.

"Wow, really? Thank you. I didn't know. I guess my mirror didn't lie."
He said.

"So what would you like to drink?" He asked.

"Lemonade?" I replied.

After five minutes, the waitress came to serve our orders.

"Hmmm" I moaned. The lemonade tasted so nice, it's a long time I drank that.

"I could make you moan louder than that lemonade." Nathaniel said.

What? He's pick up lines are so good.

♡♡♡
After we chatting and laughing, I felt so uncomfortable. I had to check myself in the ladies. I don't know but I had to really check myself, I felt so uncomfortable. I looked down at myself and I felt so shocked.

No, don't tell me I'm on my menses. If I tell him, this will be a great embarrassment, unlike me farting in  The presence of Arthur and he's employees.

I excused myself and started to go off to the ladies. On my way, I heard a familiar male voice and A very familiar cologne scent.

That scent brought tingles in my body, I felt nostalgic.

I turned my face to who that magician was, and then I saw that it was none other than Arthur.

A/N: My hands are freezinnnng! 3, 232 freaking words. Longest chapter I have ever written. This is what you want, you wanted Arthur to see Sophia but it was vice versa,. I have written another book, it's called scornful. It's paranormal, its pretty cool. You can check it out if you want. And if you want, you can click on my profile if you feel lost,  I'll show you the way. ;)

This is the last chapter I'll be writing cause I'll be going to hell (school). :(

Anyways, what was your favourite chapter in this book, if only you have one, you can share. Mine was when Sophia farted. :3

Stay fabulous, peace and crackers. Sam Acqs. :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9M 59.3K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
She Is Mine De Quincey Criss

Literatura Feminina

1.3M 57K 57
Highest Rank 💖#1 in Chicklit, 4th June, 2017... 💖#1 in Chicklit 17th June,2017 ********************************************************************...
305K 10.6K 59
Dr. Sophia Taylor, 25 year old girl from India, is a very talented and smart doctor. For her patients, she is similar to their God. Just her smile ma...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...