Thanksgiving Weekend (COMPLET...

נכתב על ידי hoofprintson02

Cullen Dallas and Cannley Spencer are long time friends having grown up together and attending the same homes... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Epilogue

681 48 12
נכתב על ידי hoofprintson02

"Ashley guess what?" Canley asks the 18 month old.

"You're going to be a big sister!" Cullen declares throwing the door to the extra bedroom open. A new crib is in the corner closest to the door and Ashley's old changing table is on the opposite wall.

Cullen videos the room with his phone and then sends it to both sets of soon-to-be grandparents for the second time. In no time replies are coming through and phones are ringing, everyone is so happy the day has finally come.

As they answer texts and calls Cullen pulls Canley into his lap and his hand instantly moves to her ever so small baby bump.

A/N

Thanks so much for all the support on my first ever short story! I hope you have enjoyed Canley, Cullen and Ashley's journey. :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

973K 22.3K 26
Spencer and Aiden have been together for almost four years and as far as she knows he's the guy that she wants to marry. It's Senior year and a lot t...
66.2K 1.9K 39
What could go wrong when taking a road trip, alone, across the USA after a break up? Well, I can answer that for you. Your car breaks down in the mid...
85.7K 2.7K 73
They're finally together, but Bailey and Blayze's hurdles aren't over just yet! Read on to find out how they keep battling the storm that's known as...
55.7K 2.1K 46
**Book 1 in the Coda Paxton Series! Right Back On and Big Girl Boots to follow** Coda Paxton was never really one to go out of her comfort zone and m...