A BROKEN ANGEL AND A WOUNDED...

By shaperai

INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year a... More

A BROKEN ANGEL AND A WOUNDED PRINCE
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
AUTHOR'S SORRY NOTE :-(
CHAPTER 5 B
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NEW STORY
NEW CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 10
PROMO!!!
CHAPTER 11
NEW FAN FIC..!!!
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
DONT SKIP(ITS IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHapter 24
CHAPTER 25
AWARD NOMINATIONS!!!
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 50 B
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CHAPTER 51
WANT EPILOGUE?
EPILOGUE
BONUS+1

CHAPTER 41

11.2K 1.1K 56
By shaperai

MANIK POV

Its is my second day in Bangkok and I came bac to my hotel after meeting my client who was making some fuss about the ongoing project, I am trying to handle this matter as soon as possible because my new project sight construction is on hold and second reason because I wanted to go back Chandigarh as soon as possible to the girl I left behind unfinished. I know what, I know I already convinced my client Tang Wei almost and my manager will take care of him from here. I just have to wait for his call and my work will be over here. Tang Wai want some instant change in our project all of a sudden and he threatened if I wont do as he says he will draw back all his money because he is our investor in this new hotel project here in Bangkok. He was all good and satisfied with the project before and I am damn sure some rival of mine has hands in it. And I always been best in handling my rivals and they cant fear me because these things are common in business world.

I was so caught up in all these that I never got time to call anyone back home. So, I quickly fish out my phone from the table and called on Haweli landline number, after two four rings someone picked I never expected. My Dad.

''Hello Malhotra Haweli.'' my dad speak from other side his voice was cold and stiff like always.

'hey dad! its me ,Manik.'' I answered my voice a little hesitant.

''Manik!'' he sounded surprised , the least emotion from him. ''So, how was the business going there?'' he asked.I felt a little hurt that he cared more about business than asking about my well being first. I ignored the saddening thought knowing he always been like this...distant and uncaring. And last encounter was the topic for some other time.

''Well! it almost sorted out, I talked to Mr Tang Wei, it took lots of time to convince him again but, I finally did it. And I am sure it was not Mr Wei who was making fuss, it has a hand of our rivals. My manager is on the bait already and I am waiting for his call. And I am sure I will receive one by this evening.''  I explained dad and he was hearing me patiently.

''I knew only you can do it.'' it was his usual cold and stiff tone but I still felt I vibe of pride deep somewhere in his voice. As if I made some heart to heart connection.

''So,how are you and everyone at home?'' I asked wanted to talk to my father more, because we never shared a relationship like any other normal father and son. We never been in touch for a casual warming conversation other than business. My life is worst than any orphan when it comes to my parents. I quickly drank back the stinging tears which almost came out just by the mare thought.

''Everyone is fine  and busy with Dhruv and Aliya's wedding preparations. Thats it. Well..how are..are ..you?'' and here came a shock did my father really asked that and did he really sound hesitant. Oh my God!.

''Yeah, now heard from you so I think I am much better now.'' I wanted to keep my answer casual but I hinted my happiness and meaning behind this. 

''its good  then, hope to see you..soon.'' saying this he hanged up because he may be felt awkward by  my reaction and by his own before. I still couldn't believe he really asked about me and he said he is hoping to see me..soon. I know I may be exaggerating like a teen or child but I wont complain or feel embarrassed because I missed this little things as a child. 

I was smiling to myself looking the Bangkok city from the glass window of my luxurious presidential suite when my phone goes of loudly and I took it to check Cabir's name flashing over it and I rolled my eyes before answering the call.

''hey buddy! you almost forget us.'' his dramatic voice blared from other side.

''God!! Your are turning into a complete drama queen every new day.'' I growled.

''perks of being married to Navya.'' he chuckled and I scoffed. ''by the way she is the one missing you most.'' he teased.

''you think.'' I mocked and he laughed '' so, how is everything?'' I asked.

''nothing, just busy helping the soon to be married Dhruv.'' he answered. I wasn't there in announcement party because me and Nandini  directly retried to our room early. The wedding functions taking place after three days from now. So, everyone is pretty much busy with it.

'' so, how is Dhruv taking all this?'' I asked knowing my cousin that he is the one who throws tantrum on every little thing.

''of course, giving every one a tough time here. '' and we both chuckled '' even he is right now,  inside the office with the venue designer and making a fuss over some flowers. Then I thought to call you leaving him with his wedding drama and poor designer.''

'' I can imagine that already.'' I joined him with our jokes.

''when you are coming back?'' he asked.

''may be tomorrow morning, I guess.'' I answered ''I cant stay here anymore.'' I mumbled to myself but the devil heard me.

''and I think I'm certainly sure why?''he mocked.'' well, you don't need to worry about her, girls here are keeping a great company.'' he teased further.

''come on cabir!''

''okay sorry no more teasing but you have to answer me one thing.'' he became serious.

''what?'' I asked.

''what is going on between you two, I know you both, you both aren't dating type so whats cooking?'' he asked and I think he is really serious and I can talk to him atleast.

''I don't know even myself, I just love being around her spending time with her, I felt something with her I never felt with anyone in my life... I feel...content. All of a sudden , I don't know why I just want to be the part of her colorless life. I want her to feel the same with me what I feel for her.... I want her to fall..fall..for me Cabir.'' I pour my heart out pacing to and pro messing my hairs with my fingers.

''you..you..mean..you are falling for her?'' cabir asked,sounding unsure of his question.

''I think I am.'' I answered sincerely and there was a long silence on other side.'' Cabir, you there?'' I asked not hearing anything from him.

''I don't know what to say.''he whispered his voice filled with surprise '' who are you and what you did to our Manik?'' his voice suddenly become stern and threatening and I laughed at his antic.

''I cant believe you actually fallen in love and moreover accepting it.'' he stated in disbelief.

''you know I am not a coward cabir.'' I rolled my eyes'' I may be said before that I wont fall in love but if I have already fallen than whats the problem in admitting it.'' I shrugged. And its a reality, I may be how a womanizer,player and ruthless but not a coward. 

''so,what next?'' he asked.

'' I already planned it, just need to be there that's it.'' I replied with a mysterious smile on my face. Because when I said in the balcony that I have to do something about it after my return , I was serious.

''woaw!! what's cooking in your evil mind?'' cabir asked suspiciously.

''it's been already cooked just needed to serve.'' I played along and he chuckled. ''okay bye for now.'' and I immediately hanged up.

After hanging up the phone I threw it on the couch and thumped on my bed to lie down with the thought of only women who occupied my mind since the day I saw her.And what she will be doing now. So, many times I wanted to call her but I stopped myself thinking she need space atleast  to think about me and clear her mind before I pursue my plan.

*******

Eventually, I got the call by evening as I predicted and my work here is over.So, right now I am stuffing my things to go back to India. I checked the time in my rolex watch and its showing 7:30 pm and My private plane will be ready to leave in two hours. It means I will land in India till midnight.

My packing is over I think I should get some food and  sleep until my plane is ready. After ordering my dinner by room service I ate it then went to bed to have a nap.

I woke up by a phone call from my pilot saying the plane is ready, I looked at the clock and it shows 9:23 pm. I grabbed my stuffs and checked out from the hotel for my flight to reach home as soon as possible. A limo was already waiting for me outside the hotel, I slide inside the car and in twenty minutes I reached airport and my pilot Billion Clinton stood there with a smile.

''welcome sir, we are ready to leave.'' he acknowledge me with a smile and I simply nodded at him and climbed up on the flight and took my seat. Soon the plane took off, I didn't have anything to  do in flight so I grabbed my laptop and started to do some work  in silence knowing it will take 3 hours and 44 minutes to reach India.

I never realized time passed to fast when I heard the announcement of the plane landing in ten minutes. It was 3 am in the morning. I tied my seat belts after shutting down my laptop.

Soon, plane touched the ground and the stewardess came to open the door with a bright smile. I untied my seat belts and took my brief case and laptops before exiting the plane.

'' was it a great journey sir?''My stewardess ask with a pleasant smile on her face which is of course her work and I nodded in response and climbed out the flight, only to hit by the darkness and cool breeze. Spring is almost going to over soon and there will be hot summers in a month since its April. My chauffeur walked up to me and took my bag from the plane and put it back behind the car before opening the door for me. I slided insid then my driver took his seat and car started to move to Haweli. I suddenly started to feel excited to get home soon and to see Nandini after three whole days. I desperately want to see her first thing after getting to Haweli but I know it wont be possible because she must be sleeping now. I guess I have to wait for morning.

YOUR UPDATE IS HERE........I know the chapter was a filler and a crap. Nothing interesting but interesting part is for the next time.

REQUESTING YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN DONT FORGET TO HIT STARS PLEASEEEEE...

YOUR ONE STAR IS THE ONLY THING I WANT NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.. JUST ONE FREAKING STAR GUYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

I need the ratio of  [reads 1k:500 fav]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 23.2K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
119K 4.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
482K 31.3K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
229K 11.9K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...