It started with a whisper (CO...

By white-wolf-girl

"A hungry wolf at all the herd will run, in hope, through all, to make sure of one" I heard the whisper again... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: new friends? And old ones.
Chapter 2: in and out
Chapter 3: bullied
Chapter 4: goodbye
Chapter 5: hello
Chapter 6: a fresh start?
Chapter 7: moving out
Chapter 8: lucifer
Chapter 9: let the whispers begin
Chapter 10: the unexplained
Chapter 11: the great dragon
Chapter 12: The gifted
Chapter 13: the truth
Chapter 14: whats a mate?
Chapter 15: dracos plan
Chapter 16: jealousy
Chapter 17: marked.
Chapter 18: touched
Chapter 19: family
Chapter 20: and it shawl begin.
Chapter 21: first shift.
Chapter 22: second shift
Chapter 23: third shift.
Chapter 24: give me back my thingy!
Chapter 25: i will never get used to this feeling
Chapter 26: vision
Chaper 28: taken
Chapter 29: run to you.
Chapter 30: trapped.
Chapter 31: our story part 1.
Chapter 32: our story part 2
Chapter 33: dont you see...
Chapter 34: come on! That was cool
Chapter 35: i dont have friends...i have family.
Chapter 36: whats a little hell without the devil himself huh!
Chapter 37: the last dragon rider
Chapter 38: draco!!!
Chapter 39: this is the end...YOUR end
Chapter 40: His Story
Final chapter: goodbye
Epilogue: family doesnt always end with blood.
cast list
goodbye!!

Chapter 27: can we make a deal?

287 35 11
By white-wolf-girl

Edited.

Words:- 1484.

Song- meatloaf id do anything for love.

Phoebe-lee's P.O.V

"DRACO!! Draco please I know you can hear me! Get down here" I screamed for the billionth time.

"So loud...is something bothering you?" I heard his voice say, I turn around to see him standing in front of me.

"I had a vision Draco. I had a vision" I cried.

"How interesting" he mumbled.

"I saw her"

"Your baby girl?"

"H-how-"

"You have two heart beats Phoebe. So unless you turned into a time lord I'd guess you have a little one growing in there-" he went quiet for a moment before smiling.

"-such a promising future"

"Y-you can see her?" I asked.

"A dragons gift my dear" he smiled.

"Dragons can make deals can't they? you are creatures of the goddess. You can deal right?"

He frowns and lays down, crossing his legs "I can"

"Then deal me! No one hurts her. You take me, you give her a future and if it comes to it, it's her life over mine"

"Phoebe-lee. My queen think what you are saying-"

"I am! My daughter lives even if it means I don't"

"Your sure?" He asked.

"Yes"

A growing light came around us before suddenly flying up into the sky.

"The deal has been sent, for your hope I really hope you know what your doing" he mumbled before flying away.

"Me to" I whispered.
*****
I stood in the kitchen attempting to make something to eat, Devon and I haven't spoken.

Not since I told him.

I was thinking about this deal, which made my place my hand on my belly.

I do have a small bumb but it's barely noticeable.

I felt someone staring at me but I Didn't turn around.

"My queen your burning it" Devon's voice whispered in my ear as one hand turned off the stove and the other touched my belly.

I stayed still as he then put his hand under my top and touch the skin of my stomach; the action caused sparks to travel throughout my whole body.

I shiver in pleasure at the feelings.

Devon turns me around and I see him slightly smiling.

"I can feel the heart beat, it's strong"

"She"

He looked at me.

"She's strong"

"We're having a girl?"

"Yeah" I mumbled and suddenly he picks me up, kissed me quickly and placed me on the side.

"My girls" he smiled and put his head into my stomach making me smile and rub my fingers through his hair.

"I didn't think you would be happy" I mumbled.

His head snapped up to look at me.

"Are you kidding? I'm overly excited and that scares me. Listen I'm sorry baby; When you told me I was in shock. I had to run it through my head then i remembered your properly just as shocked as i am, so i had to comfort my baby" he mumbled close to my lips.

I leaned in and kissed him.

"We call her harmony" I tell him, his eyes flash with emotion I've never seen before.

"That was my mothers name" he rests his hands on my hips as I wrap mine around his neck.

"You never talk about your family" I said to him after finally realising the truth myself.

"Well you never ask" he shrugged.

"Well do you wanna talk about it?"

"No not really" he smirks and I smack him round the head.

"Prick"

"I'll tell you something, come closer and I can prick you with something"

I laughed "you animal"

"Genetically I am. So are you"

"Fuck off"

"I'd rather fuck you"

"I'd rather not see a live porno" our heads snapped to look at lucifer who stood there smirking in the doorway.

"Cock block" Devon mumbled.

"Bro, your cock was blocked before I even came into the room" he shoot back making me laugh.

"What do you want?" Devon growled, lucifer just smiled and ignored him before turning to look at me.

"Phoebe, my love. You seem to be glowing this lovely morning" he said whilst studying me.

"What do you mean?"

Shit!

"I don't know, your just glowing. Your complex is lighter and brighter"

"Missy is turning you into a girl. Talking about complex and all that" I tried to laugh it off.

"I suppose she is, isn't she?" he laughed it off but his eyes never left mine.

"I suppose I should be going" he said suddenly.

"Going where?"

"Hell cannot run itself phoebs, I have houses to torment, sins to justify. And to think I'm just doing the work my father is doing but better" he smiled before disappearing.

His father?

God I know, I'm not stupid but there is always more to a story then people actually know.

And I've just realised I know nothing about any of the people I live with or call family.

Hell, I didn't even know my brothers were part demon.

Excuse the pun.

I frown and Devon looks at me

"What's wrong?"

"I just realised something"

"What's that then?"

"I'm living in a house with people i barely know, i love and call family people that i know nothing about! You all know everything about my life yet none of you have even spoken about your family or how you even met one another"

"Your not moving out are you?"

"See...how can you get that from me just wanting to know 'MY family'"

"Don't say it like that"

"It's true though is it not? everyone knows the ins and outs of my life yet I know shit all about any of yours or theirs. And I could not leave even if I wanted to. Harmony is half yours as well" I pushed him back and jumped off the counter.

"Careful" he tried to help but I held my hands up.

"I can do it!" I moved away from him when he suddenly stopped me.

"Where did you go earlier?"

"Does it matter?" I looked at him but his face told me the answer.

"I don't know why I'm telling you since you don't tell me anything, but I went to see Draco. I made a deal with him"

"What deal?" He said strongly but I looked down and went quite.

I knew my words would break him and start a whole new war between us both.

"I said what deal Phoebe-lee!" he snaps.

"That should anything happen to harmony. They take me, and leave her alive. With you.

They take me and my soul and our daughter is safe" I told him then walked upstairs.

Devon's P.O.V

Yeah sure you drop a bomb like that and walk upstairs as if nothing happened.

Yeah not a problem.

I looked up from the counter and slammed my fist on it before stormed out, I took off running however I shifted mid run and took off even faster towards the clearing.

I shifted and screamed out.

"Get down here now! Draco I mean it"

"I feel so popular today" he sighed from behind me making me turned to him quickly.

"Take back her deal!" I demanded.

"You know as well as I that, that is not how it works"

"Then I have one of my own"

"Do you now? what's that then?"

I stare at him for a minute and sigh.

"Nothing happens to none of my girls and in return. You can have my soul..."

He stared at me for a moment.

"You and I both know that my soul is much rarer then anyone else's on this earth other then hers."

"Its amazing me the sacrifice your both Willing to make, not only for this child but for one another"

"She is the only bit of light in my life, i love her and i already love pur child" i stared at him in the eye then crossed my arms.

"So make the deal draco because i mean this with ever part of my body; My soul for their safety"

A/N

Whyyyy I know I'm horrible.

But think about this guys, anyone notice how his a phantom wolf but he has a soul?

"OH MY GOD YOUR RIGHT?!"

What's going on.

You know I'm not going to tell you yet! So you guys need to do...

Is.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Three updates in one day as I set myself to do.

Hope you enjoyed them.

Come back soon and don't forget to leave a comment I wanna make sure your all still there.

Who's your favourite?

As I'm editing...if anyone remembered the last ending I had for this book, do you think it will change?

What will happen next?

What do you want to happen?

What happened last time that you did not like and would like to change about this story?

Can't wait to hear from you.

I'll be waiting.

~Danni~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 4 16
She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her, something huge was chasing her. She co...
68 3 12
This is an old story I was writing when I was 13-15 years old and scrapped the idea. I figured that maybe you would enjoy it tho none the less. I don...
77.3K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...
872 61 19
Originally called "My Life is fucked Up" During a life in prison, a girl name Kayla Rocksand was stuck in jail for something that she was blame for...